Macho Cafe: The Hassle Continues

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female

WELCOME TO THE MACHO CAFE​

Once upon a time Fujimoto Hinata was a beautiful young woman living in Tokyo, surrounded by the strong, brave men of her family that she very much loved with all of her heart. But the Fujimoto men were a rough n' tumble bunch, often making the kind of hot blooded decisions that could get a man killed. Delinquent fights, acts of dumb heroics, daredevil antics... one by one the silly fools got died. They left poor old Hinata all alone in the care of her dutiful granddaughter, Hiromi.

Hinata is not one to waste away without fulfilling her heart's desires, however! This eccentric entrepreneur has decided to open up one of those trendy cafes the youths like to visit. And instead of something cute like a tea parlor or a sandwich shop, Hinata wished to be surrounded by MACHO MEN. Handsome men of all ages are hired to be the staff of Macho Cafe, here to cater to the whims of giggling patrons with themed nights, costumes, and special events.

Now Hinata wakes up every day with a smile, knowing there are plenty of butts for her to pinch and attractive men to do her bidding. Her granddaughter, on the other hand, is not so amused and has found herself struggling to manage the business end of her grandmother's strange project.


 
Last edited:

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  • Diana:
    We begin to a gorgeous sunny day in Tokyo. Tucked away down a small business alley, there is a quaint little cafe with a painted red door, baskets of hanging flowers, and -- a life sized cardboard naked man with a tea cup covering his junk?! It's the Macho Cafe ran by Fujimoto Hinata and the doors are O P E N!
    Today at 1:00 PM​
  • ?:
    [IMG alt="CoffeeCake"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/0/9.jpg?1369693124[/IMG] CoffeeCake has left the room.
    Today at 1:02 PM​
  • ?:
    [IMG alt="CoffeeCake"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/0/9.jpg?1369693124[/IMG] CoffeeCake has joined the room.
    Today at 1:02 PM​
  • Diana:
    Fujimoto Hinato looks to be about 104 in the face, but with the energy of a sugar-addicted fourteen year old girl. At the moment, however, she's not barking out orders and instead seated casually at her favorite table and sipping a hot tea.
    Today at 1:05 PM​
  • ?:
    [IMG alt="Astaroth"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/1/1061.jpg?1553930101[/IMG] Astaroth has joined the room.
    Today at 1:05 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Slam! The door swung open harder than Hiro expected. Application in hand, the scrawny young man looked around quickly before he spotted Hinata and charged over with quick and small steps.
    Today at 1:06 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Fujimoto-san, please accept my employment application." he said, for the third time this week as he bowed suddenly.
    Today at 1:07 PM​
  • CoffeeCake:
    His golden Lorax watch beeps and Lars tosses the cucumbers from his eyes and removes the facemask. As the water drips from his permastubble, he catches his own reflection in the mirror and winks. Smouldering Intensity: Restored. He kicks open the double doors and sambas from the backroom. "Goo' Morning, my Leh-dies" he practically sings, followed by a trilled whooping ullulation. He works his way into the main area, all gliding steps and hip-swivels. There is a reason he's often referred to as "Extra Lars"
    Today at 1:08 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Hirohata Ryuuji poked his head out of the back as the door slammed open. Spotting the kid scrambling over to the old lady, he sighed and adjusted his apron before heading in their direction, crossing his arms over his chest and peering down from his full six feet plus height.
    Today at 1:08 PM​
  • ?:
    [IMG alt="Yuuki_Tatsunohi"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/7/7465.jpg?1570128021[/IMG] Yuuki_Tatsunohi has joined the room.
    Today at 1:08 PM​
  • Diana:
    As always, Hinata sips her tea and squints her eyes. "Do you think you can pass the shirt test this time?"
    Today at 1:09 PM​
  • ?:
    [IMG alt="Yuuki_Tatsunohi"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/7/7465.jpg?1570128021[/IMG] Yuuki_Tatsunohi has left the room.
    Today at 1:09 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei stopped in front of the naked cardboard man in front of the Macho Cafe, never quite getting used to it. He opened the door, spotting a few people already there. He winced to himself—was he late again, or were there people here earlier than usual? He hoped that Fujimoto-san didn't mind. Stepping into the room, he offered a friendly smile to the nearest employee, chuckling to himself. "Hi there! Hope I'm not late."
    Today at 1:11 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "Nah, you're good," Ryuuji told Rei. He jerked his thumb towards the kid with the application. "Look who showed up again."
    Today at 1:12 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei whistled to himself, adjusting his short ponytail. "Well, it's good that he's determined to work here. Dunno why, though."
    Today at 1:13 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I-" he started, then took a deep breath before he answered, "I gained half a kilogram of muscle, Fujimoto-san!"
    Today at 1:14 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "We could probably use him. We haven't really tapped into the market for guys like him, you know?" He cracked a grin. "Some girls go apeshit for that. Guys, too."
    Today at 1:15 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "True, true," Rei agreed, hands on his hips as he watched the kid with an amused smile. "Cute, introverted guys tend to draw more passionate customers, too. Their blushing and stuttering and overall personalities are pretty big in the BL genre, so maybe that's why. Think he'll make it in?"
    Today at 1:17 PM​
  • Diana:
    Hinata took a few agonizingly long minutes to consider this before, with a shrug, "Eh. I suppose we can see what the patrons think. Take that shirt off!" There seemed to be a hint of a smile from behind her porcelain cup, but Hinata was as cool as ever.
    Today at 1:17 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    His ears burned as he imagined all eyes were on him—and he could swear he heard whispers, but his eyes widened and he looked up as Hinata urged him to take his shirt off. "H-hai!" He said before straightening, and, blushing hard, he pulled off his shirt to reveal....... ribs. He was scrawny, and his blush covered more than just his face, but also his belly, parts of his arms, and some of his chest.
    Today at 1:20 PM​
  • Diana:
    On most days, the Macho Cafe is quiet, with few guests, especially so early into the lunch hours. But a commercial on the radio (with terribly mixed, way too loud audio) broke the pleasant atmosphere. "HEY NOW, COME ON DOWN TO HINATA'S MACHO CAFE! BUY ONE CHEESECAKE AND GET ONE BEEFCAKE HALF OFF!" There rest of the commercial did not go over much better. It was going to be an interesting day.
    Today at 1:20 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "Let me see if I can help him out a little." With a wink, Ryuuji picked up the water pitcher from the waitstaff's station and strolled casually in the young hopeful's direction. Just as he walked past, he "accidentally" bumped into him, tipping water all over the kid's scrawny chest. Now not only was he blushing, but his hair and what remained of his clothes were clinging to his skin. "Whoops, sorry there. My bad. You need a towel?" The much bigger teen looped his arm around the young man's waist as if to steady him.
    Today at 1:22 PM​
  • ?:
    [IMG alt="Yuuki_Tatsunohi"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/7/7465.jpg?1570128021[/IMG] Yuuki_Tatsunohi has joined the room.
    Today at 1:23 PM​
  • Diana:
    It couldn't be certain if Hinata's huge sudden grin was due to the young man's shirtlessness, her new ad-spot, or Ryuuji's "helping". Either way, a few soft chuckles escaped.
    Today at 1:23 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei smacked a hand over his mouth, stifling a laugh. Eyebrows raised high to the sky, he had to admit that he felt a little for the kid—he used to be a skinny little thing like him before he joined some school sports. He moved his hand to the side, cupping his mouth like a makeshift megaphone. "You're doing great! I believe in you!"
    Today at 1:24 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro had died. He was positive of it. This was the moment of his death and there was a massive hot guy being sexy at him and an old lady was laughing at him and he was utterly soaked. This was his death. Blood slipped from his nose, and his head lolled forward as he nearly passed out from all his blood rushing into his shame—mostly to color his blush and something else, which... at least he was beefy in one way, though his pants made it hard to guess at entirely. And he was being cheered on. He was dead. This was how he died: in the arms of an angel-slash-devil.
    Today at 1:28 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Oh dear," lamented Hinata. "I really thought he would've been able to make it a bit longer this time!"
    Today at 1:31 PM​
  • Diana:
    For some reason, the glassware on the tables softly started to clatter. A low rumble could be heard in the far distance. Was old man Nakamura next door playing the music of his youth too loud again? It almost felt like a tiny earthquake!
    Today at 1:31 PM​
  • CoffeeCake:
    "Ryuuji, I tol' you not to kill the new hires," said Lars, cha-cha-ing past everyone as he continued cleaning
    Today at 1:31 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "Oh shit." Stifling a laugh, Ryuuji tightened his hold on Hiro and steered him toward one of the booths. "Here we go, don't pass out on me. Onibaachan here will review your application, right Onibaachan?
    Today at 1:31 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji good-naturedly hip-checked Lars as they crossed paths.
    Today at 1:32 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei snorted at the entertaining antics of his co-workers and the potential new hire, shouldering his bag as he walked to the back. "Fujimoto-san, I'm going to go change in the back room and then I'll clean up the water on the floor. Let me know if you need anything."
    Today at 1:32 PM​
  • Diana:
    Hinata tut-tutted. "You may as well see if the boy can at least cook if we can't have him on the floor. Such ridicu-whoop!" Just as she was fussing, the rumbling nearly bounced her tea saucer right off her table! "Better get that hot water started," she warned.
    Today at 1:36 PM​
  • CoffeeCake:
    Lars stumbles, but as he falls, he tosses the cloth back to Ryuuji. He lands in an improbable split, one-handed pushup position and looks smoulderingly over his shoulder. He laughs good-naturedly. "Trying to keel me too, eh?" He worms back to his feet and dusts hiimself off.
    Today at 1:37 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I didn't faint!" he defended weakly. That was one tiny triumph for the hopeful young man, and an improvement from two days ago, but he did let Ryuuji help him into a booth with a weak 'thank you'. He blew it nonetheless. Fujimoto-san wanted to put him in the kitchen, though that was better than being told 'no' outright.
    Today at 1:38 PM​
  • Diana:
    Rumblerumblerumble. It wasn't old man Nakamura's music. It wasn't an earthquake. Worse-- it was ladies! OLD ladies! A whole gaggle of them, possibly from different branches of nursing homes all across Tokyo. Where had Fujimoto-san been focusing all of her advertising? They crowded into through the doors, elbowing each other and shaking canes, all trying to find them best seats in the house.
    Today at 1:38 PM​
  • bananabread:
    After a quick change of clothes, Rei busted into the main café at the rumbling and sound of yelling old women. "Oh, wow. What a turnout."
    Today at 1:39 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "I think I have a spare shirt you can wear," Ryuuji told him, looking utterly unrepentant for any of his behavior. "I have to go work, but I'll grab that for you real fast before I do. Let me know if I can serve you any other way." As he turned to beeline for the back room, he ruffled Hiro's wet hair. As he passed the old ladies, he bowed and grinned and made relatively polite excuses on his way to the back.
    Today at 1:41 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's eyes went wide as he watched the melee at the doors. "Oh..." He pushed himself up and stumbled toward the ladies. This was a chance to prove himself. He'd make everyone see he could be a good host! He'd do it, for sure! The young man smiled at the ladies, still shirtless, wet, and bleeding, with mussed hair and burning red blushing, and offered a hand to the nearest. "So many beautiful princesses," he said, just like he practiced at home for hours and hours, "Would you please be patient? I-... I know you've been waiting for your princes a long time, but just a few minutes more."
    Today at 1:43 PM​
  • Dawn:
    In with one of those grannies came a young man, his arm being used as support. With his high fade black hair a bit long and messy on the top and his long sleeved baggy shirt a bit crinkled, Kane looked like he'd just rolled out of bed. And really, he had. He worked nights and this time of day, he was usually sleeping. But it was difficult to say no to Granny Ichiki so here he was. He helped her and her friends find a table before slinking off to a corner to sit and stare at his phone screen. It was difficult work, trying to be invisible in a sea of giggling old ladies that came up to his shoulders. The tattoos didn't really help either, but he was trying his best, damn it.
    Today at 1:44 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei grinned at the new kid's quick work, moving to stand near him and guide patrons to their seats, turning on his charm and slipping into his persona. "Hey there, beautiful; would you like to have a seat? How's your day been? I hope that it was good, 'cause mine sure was! I scored the winning goal today..."
    Today at 1:45 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    A minute later, Ryuuji was back, carrying a towel and a shirt that was very obviously way too big for Hiro. "Here you go, kid," he said, draping the towel over Hiro's shoulders and holding up the shirt. "You need help getting the buttons while you take our honored guests orders?" He was just as obviously having far too much fun with his new side hobby. "Hello, ladies. I'll be helping our new trainee today."
    Today at 1:46 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei spotted someone that usually wasn't part of their usual customers—a tall, tired young man with a grandma on his arm who had sat down and was now fixated on his phone screen. With a curious smile, he finished up leading one of the customers to her table before sweeping up next to the man, hands neatly laced behind his back. "Hiya, handsome. Can I help you at all today?"
    Today at 1:48 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Let me get a kiss here on the-" "Oh may aren't you just the handsomeness!" "I have a young grandson who-" The ladies all had something to say, and most were harmless or sweet. A general request was an interest in the Cheesecake & Beefcake deal, which apparently was advertised as a table-top dance with their order of a whole cheesecake.
    Today at 1:49 PM​
  • CoffeeCake:
    Lars straightens his posture. "Thees ees eet, men. We hev prepared our whole lives for this very moment." He seems to conjure a comb out of nowhere and passes it through his slick black hair, carefullly missing the two spitcurls that frame is smouldering green eyes. He does a solo tango out into the main area. Locking eyes with patrons as he passes, stroking hands and weathered chins as he passes. Who will be first? Who will receive his intensity? Who can handle it?
    Today at 1:50 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    New trainee... It felt like steam was coming off his head. He didn't have time to overreact, though! He instead grinned, and in a fit of excitement, worked to separate a few of the more vicious grannies from the crowd into seats so there at least couldn't be accusations of letting someone's granny get hurt. The other hosts did a great deal to help seat the old ladies and get them out of the knot at the entrance. Once that was done, he looked at Ryuuji and forced a nervous grin. "We shouldn't get sued now for injured grannies, r-right?" He tried a laugh, only to choke partway through as he spotted Lars.
    Today at 1:53 PM​
  • Dawn:
    The slow shift of his gaze from his phone screen to the knees of the..waiter? Host? Macho guy? Regardless, the slow transfer of his gaze as it made its way up Rei's body to his face probably came off as annoyance, but Kane wasn't good at turning his punk-face off when he wasn't working. An eyebrow cocked, silently asking the guy if he really thought Kane was here to be entertained. "A non-alcoholic drink would be nice," he muttered with a surprisingly soft voice. "Cold green tea?"
    Today at 1:55 PM​
  • CoffeeCake:
    Lars winks. "Keep cool, new blahd" he says as he pulls a lady from her walker, spins and dips her, before easing her into a booth. He moonwalks away, tossing her a rose before turning to slide past Hiro. He slaps him on the butt. "Be strong!" he whispers
    Today at 1:56 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    The girl shuffled nervously as she stared at the bara cafe. Or at least what she assumed to be bara. ...Macho Cafe? Really? She rather not. But for this moment, just to see and taste everything new... "Well, here goes nothing," she muttered, her voice very masculine as she adjusted her hoodie and then went inside. Already she was feeling self conscious as she stared at everything, fidgeting in place while fiddling wit her clothing to feel a bit more comfortable. "...Hello? Um...anyone there?" she squeaked as she looked around.
    Today at 1:57 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "I made the cheesecake today," Ryuuji was telling the old ladies as he helped them into the booths. "It's a souffle cheesecake with caramel sauce." He glanced at Hiro as he finished. "Nah, they're tough old birds, they'll be just fine." Clapping Hiro on his still-bare back, he passed him a spare order pad and pencil. Raising an eyebrow, he gave the kid a noticeably long once-over. "Decided you'd rather go without the shirt, huh?"
    Today at 1:58 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Bloody hell. Today has been, officially and irreversibly, too long. Too. Fucking. Long. Nursing a headache the size of Mount Everest, with heels aching as though she had just ran through a volcano's caldera - not surprising given her stiletto heels - Aveline Carver entered the Macho Café. Her only solace. Her sweet, sweet oasis in the middle of an endless desert of thirst, but...
    Today at 1:58 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Of course!" Rei chirped, pleased to see that the patron would at least speak. His hands dipped into his apron, which was tied around his slender waist, to retrieve a pen and pad of paper. He scrawled the item's name onto the paper, sparkling brown gaze moving to look at the patron again. "Anything else, cutie? We have pastries and goodies, including the Cheesecake & Beefcake deal—but only if you'd like! We'll try our best to entertain you, regardless."
    Today at 1:58 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    "What the fuck?" she asked under her breath as she saw that the place was FILLED to the brim with GRANNIES. OLD PEOPLE. What were they doing here?
    Today at 1:58 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Obaasan!" A voice shrieked from outside. It took a moment for the owner to shove her way through the queue of ladies that were now lined down the block due to limited indoor seating, but once she made it in, old Hinata was nowhere to be seen! Maybe it was because this tiny doppelganger looked furious -- covered head to toe in dirt and sporting a few scrapes, Miss Fujimoto Hiromi had a few cafe ads clutched tightly in her hands and she seemed ready to wage battle with her grandmother.
    Today at 2:00 PM​
  • Diana:
    Mysteriously, Hinata was no longer in her seat. Her teacup was left at the table half drank. Convenient! When did she even sneak out?
    Today at 2:00 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "Oh shit." Ryuuji glanced toward the door. "Mini-moto is here."
    Today at 2:00 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    "...Oh my god there's so many old people," she hissed as she just stared in shock, "UM." She looked around frantically for someone her age as she immediately walked over to Aveline, trying to remain silent. ...Well, trying. "Don't mind me I need someone my age," she continued to mumble as she smoothed her hair. Thank god her long as heck braid was hidden in her clothes. Thank. God. ...Do I look like a man? I need to be inconspicuous, she thought to herself as she just glanced at Aveline every now and then. She continued to fidget, playing with her fingers while she just stared and glanced around the cafe...looking a bit sad.
    Today at 2:00 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "It... It's my only chance at survival," Hiro answered honestly as he took the pad and pen. "Th... thank you, though...!"
    Today at 2:01 PM​
  • Dawn:
    The guy's enthusiasm drew a soft laugh from Kane and he rubbed his tired face with a hand, feeling his cheeks heat a little at all of this attention. "No thank you. I'm here with my granny," he explained, gesturing toward the table where his grandmother sat chortling and squeezing a macho's arm muscles. "She needs supervision." Another chuckle.
    Today at 2:01 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei laughed sweetly, tucking his pen and paper back into his apron. "Well, make sure to enjoy yourself while you're here. I'd hate for you to have a bad experience." He brushed his hair out of his face, making his short ponytail sway as he stepped back to attend to other customers and put in the order. "If you need anything from me, just ask—my name is Tokieda Rei, but you can call me anything you'd like!"
    Today at 2:03 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Mini-Moto... His eyes moved to Hitomi, and he blinked, then shook his head, then looked around. There were two people not yet seated, and he trotted over to them, wet, shirtless, and with mussed hair, and flashed as dazzling a smile as he could manage. "H-hello and welcome, princesses," he said, "We have a table for two free over this way, if you'll follow me?" He led the way to Fujimoto-san's table, removed the tea, and wiped it down before offering it to them. "Please, have a seat!" He found a couple menus and set them out for the two with a bow, still awkwardly holding the matron's half-finished tea.
    Today at 2:04 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "Don't underestimate your charms." Ryuuji's grin widened. "You know our menu, yeah? So let me just show you how to write the tickets." He stepped close to one of the tables, going slowly so Hiro could watch how he filled out the order pad. "...And then you just go back to the kitchen and stick the ticket up on the line. Now you take the next table--" He turned, only to find Hiro had wandered off. "Well damn."
    Today at 2:05 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Oh no. Oh no, no, no. This was not happening. Not. On. Her. Watch. Seething with the fury of ten thousand suns and denied her usual mancandy, Aveline prepared to wage war. Fuck this. If she needed to slip back into her persona, then so be it, but she was not letting old ladies take her oasis away. Never! Closing her eyes, Aveline ran her fingers through her long, red mane of hair... and the entire place café seemed to sparkle as she deliberately put a sexy sway in her hips, her face adopting the classical 'come hither and have a good time with the exotic foreigner' look. Surely, no one could resist that, could they? Including someone who was definitely not staff. Lowering her sunglasses, Aveline glanced curiously at the girl.
    Today at 2:06 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    The girl just blinked as she did a double take at Aveline. "...Wait." Her stare just continued on until she glanced away quickly. "Right right, alright," she muttered as she followed after the waiter, just letting herself be seated as she waited for the menu to drop. She waited a few more seconds before just taking the menu in hand and scanning it. Very. Very. Thoroughly. "...Well, we're seated together," she laughed nervously, her voice somehow dropping badly before she cleared her throat, "Nice to meet you. ...Call me Eli. Okay?" And she made sure to use the man pronunciation because god she wanted to be like a man. Crossdressing was great.
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • Diana:
    The few younglings that had entered the cafe were getting some foul looks from the elderly patrons. Aveline especially for being too beautiful and reminding them of their lost youth. They're especially mad because Hiro seems to be giving her and Eli attention over them. They stare daggers.
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • Dawn:
    .... More chuckling, laced with embarrassment. He understood the appeal to his granny, really he did. But this Tokieda fella was...something. All of the waiters were just something else and Kane wondered why he had to be the good grandchild who always took Granny places. Why couldn't his sister take her to silly themed cafes like this one? Somewhere, Hana was cackling at his misfortune. And yet Kane's gaze watched Rei wandering around, an elbow on the table and his cheek in his palm, his phone temporarily forgotten. He sure would like that cold green tea though.
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei stepped to the front, looking for new patrons/matrons to take care of. Upon seeing some angrier older ladies, he quickly stepped forward to placate them. "Beautiful ladies, would you like me to get anything for you? I could possibly entertain you with something, if you'd like."
    Today at 2:10 PM​
  • Diana:
    Hiromi was still standing in the middle of the room, scanning the crowd for her grandmother. She ignored all glares, and was -certain- the old woman was still there somewhere. "I know you're here, Obaasan! Why is Lars naked on these flyer ads?! Who even approved this for print? Who distributed these! I found them at my SCHOOL!"
    Today at 2:10 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Charles was just tapping his finger on his arm as he surveyed the area, eyes scanning the entire cafe and narrowed. ...Well, that was a couple customers. And while he would be more than fine to serve if he could just see what was going on. Letting out a huff, he went over to look at some other patrons, moving about briskly as he just made sure they were all comfortable, asking them if they needed anything, do small chitchat, all of that, just small things as his eyes scanned their faces. His own was slightly narrowed at some of their glares but he said nothing before going straight to Hitomi, the smile still on his face. "...I noticed some glaring. Not very good for business if they try to be elitist, no?" he murmured close to her, pointing out the ones that were glaring.
    Today at 2:10 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "We have a bucket for the dirty dishes," Ryuuji told Hiro as he sidled up beside him. He plucked the tea cup out of Hiro's hand and carried it back toward the waiter's station where a plastic bin was sat on one end of the counter.
    Today at 2:11 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    When Hiro looked up from his bow, he saw... oh no, maybe he was wrong about one of them being a princess, but more pressing to the poor young man's libido was... oh no the lady was definitely hot. He barely noticed Ryuuji take the teacup as he stared for several moments before he forced his jaw shut and took a moment to try to recall if he missed something before he looked to Ryuuji, face red, and said, "S... sorry, um... what?"
    Today at 2:12 PM​
  • bananabread:
    After trying his best to make the older ladies happy again, Rei swept to the kitchen to enter in his ticket before speeding off to help out some more patrons. He spotted Hiromi in the middle, seemingly enraged, rushing over. "Uh, hi, Hiromi-san. Do you need anything?"
    Today at 2:13 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Ha! Not a chance old ladies! Placing her sunglasses between her lips in the even more classic seductress look, Aveline put on a flirty smile, before she realised that a waiter had also approached her. She looked at him with a winning smile... and it froze on her lips. What the hell was that?! Where was the real mancandy? This was a skeleton! Oh come on, please nobody tell her that she got the shortest end of the stick - the one without muscles or an ass to pinch or slap! However, Aveline quickly remembered her place and so she smiled a winning smile before glaring daggers at the old ladies and taking her seat. Then, she traced Hiro's hand. "Hello," she said, deliberately leaning forward to emphasize her cleavage and give him a glimpse of what he could never lay his hands on. "May I ask, just what are the specials today?"
    Today at 2:14 PM​
  • Diana:
    Hiromi flushed red. "I'm not the one that manages the staff or deals with the customers," she insists to Charles. "I just need my grandmother!" she turned to Rei, showing him the offensive ad fly. "Does she have any idea what she's doing to my reputation? Why are there so many elders in here!"
    Today at 2:15 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "You alright there?" He raised an eyebrow, glancing between Hiro and Aveline, and his lips quirked. "You're looking a little feverish. I hope I didn't make you catch a cold?" He turned to Aveline and Charles and gave a wide smile. "Hello honored guests, we're having a Cheesecake and Beefcake special. Please excuse our new trainee, it's his first day."
    Today at 2:15 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli couldn't help but blank face at her flirty. ...I have no words, she screamed mentally as she just went back to her menu quickly, just scanning for something to order. ...Start with drinks, no? Hm...something sweet, and for once, not a soda. "...Do you have any recommendations, sir?" she asked, hoping to prod the waiter for something to drink. Maybe if she poked him, he'd be able to give good examples.
    Today at 2:16 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei bit his lip. "Oof. Okay, um, I can look for her... but I've gotta go check the kitchen. Bye!" On that note, he sped off to the aforementioned kitchen. Hiromi was angry, and he was really, really scared of angry women.
    Today at 2:16 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Charles just nodded as he hummed in thought. "Very well, let me find her...or..." His eyes scanned again as he went to the old women that were glaring in particular. A distraction, perhaps? With a winning smile~ "Hello, miladies, how are you? Do you need anything more?" he said, just putting on a charming grin, "Come on, surely you would want something nice?" He took an old woman's hand to slightly stroke it with his own before doing a knight kiss. "Surely this is what you want, no~?"
    Today at 2:17 PM​
  • CoffeeCake:
    Lar's spitcurls untangled for an instant and jerked to one side. He turned his head. Something, however briefly, had challenged his magnetism. But where? He turned toward Avaline. Could she have been the source? He had no time. Five women were using the hooks of their canes through his belt loops to keep him at their table while he tried to reason with them.
    Today at 2:18 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis oakburn would walk into the cafe, he was aware that it would be busy around this time but he simply wanted a cup of sweet tea. The petite and rather short nineteen year old would look around, his attention to the others rather lacking, he simply had no idea what was going on.
    Today at 2:19 PM​
  • Diana:
    These old ladies are definitely eating up what Charles is putting down. Does Charles even work there? They don't seem to care!
    Today at 2:19 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei picked up a glass of cold green tea and a delicate white plate, placing the tall glass onto it and making his way swiftly to the tired man's table. He approached Kane with a smile, setting the plate and a napkin neatly in front of him. "Here you go, handsome; sorry for the wait. Do you need anything while I'm here?"
    Today at 2:19 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "T-thanks I... I think I'm ok," he choked, only to die inside as he felt a gentle touch on his hand, and he very nearly melted to the floor. "M-maybe I'm a little... light-headed," he admitted quietly, only to shake his head violently as he heard Eli's request for recommendations. "Ah, for drinks? We have..." He listed off the full drinks menu, then smiled. "My personal favorite is the iced matcha latte, though, with an extra shot of espresso. It's a good pick-me-up." Also a high-profit item since the ice took up a lot of ingredient space in the cup. "W... would you like that?"
    Today at 2:20 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would walk over to the counter, sighing softly as he put his headphones on and turned on some music that suited his mood. He would order some sweet tea with a slice of chocolate cake on the side, moving to side down at a table that was deserted. Francis hated being around people.
    Today at 2:22 PM​
  • Diana:
    Speaking of old lady Hinata, did someone just spot here huddling under a table hiding from her granddaughter? Nope! But it WAS one of her slippers poking out from under the table cloth. She's definitely still here somewhere.
    Today at 2:22 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji was impressed by Hiro's quick moving. The kid was actually kind of a natural, once he stopped tripping all over himself. "The cheesecake special is a souffle cheesecake with caramel sauce and if you buy the whole cake, you get a table-top dance for free. Thus the 'beefcake'."
    Today at 2:23 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli: Eli just stared at him as he rattled off the drink menu, looking blank faced in confusion. What...drink... She just continued to look blank faced before smiling a little sheepishly. "...Well, iced matcha latte? I never did like that...hm...do you have anything really sweet? A bit like a soda...but more...um, not quite flavorful, but able to dance on the tongue? Is there anything like that on the menu?" she asked as she tried to look at him in the eye. ...He was really nervous. "...That does sound nice though! Iced matcha latte? Can you tell me about the flavors? How they work together?" she chirped, just absolutely beaming at Hiro.
    Today at 2:23 PM​
  • Dawn:
    There was a bit of drama going down apparently and while Kane was alert and keeping an eye on his grandmother, he wasn't about to get involved. It was entertaining at the very least, snickering at the one woman being embarrassed by the flyers and apparently another woman was miffed that there were so many old ladies moving in on her turf. His eyes flicked back to Rei though when he noticed the kind waiter approaching. Long fingers with defined, and scarred, knuckles took the glass and raised it to his lips with a nod and a smile of appreciation, but Kane paused at the question. "Are you allowed to talk for a moment? I don't want to take you away from all the grannies who would adore your presence. I'm just curious...how someone gets into this sort of business." A themed cafe. Specifically a bara cafe. Because that's what this was, right?
    Today at 2:24 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline got the short end of the stick indeed. Oh well. Maybe she could still have her fun. Acknowledging Eli with a nod, she heard out what both of them had to say before ashe leaned back in her seat, somehow managing to emphasize her cleavage again. Being a regular at this establishment, she knew a couple of things about it and... damn it, that other customer was trying to steal attention away from her. No! She could not have that! "Ah, sorry about that by the way. I got here after a long day of work and I'm tired," she stretched to emphasize her breasts along with her elegant arms, before she also gently reached out to touch Eli's hand. "Aveline Carver." And incidentally, angling herself to tease Hiro with even more cleavage.
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei blinked in mild surprise, a small chuckle bubbling up in his throat. "Oh, sure, we can talk." He stood there, humming to himself as he thought of an answer to his question. "Well, I mean, I just came up here and asked for a job. I needed some spending money, and this place said that they had spots open, so I asked Fujimoto-san if I could get a part-time position. After some... interesting trials, I got the job." He shrugged. "Just like any normal job, but with some quirks to it... er, sorry, what's your name, handsome?"
    Today at 2:27 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Charles: Charles just continued to charm them as he smiled before glancing around. His eyes widened at another customer coming in before he cleared his throat. "Excuse me for one moment, miladies, but I have other manners to attend to, I have to make everyone happy," he said as he winked at them, "Be right back!" He blew a kiss before walking over briskly to Francis, quickly checking if he was alright. "...Ah, hold on, you want your drink? Let me get it." And off he went into the kitchen, only to pause and run back to Francis. "...Wait hold on let me just check. ...Your-" He raised an eyebrow at his tea choice before going back to grinning. "...And cake. Okay I'm alright with that. ...I'll try to make it special for you! ...Maybe I can put magic into it like Santa Claus puts magic into his gifts." He blushed as he realized what he just said before clearing his throat. "Alright, getting your drink." He rushed as fast as he could in a walking phase before going to the chefs to put in his order. He let out a sigh and rubbed his temples. "...I messed up," he hissed as he shook his head, "Whatever, back to work." And the smile was back as he went around the cafe entertaining everyone.
    Today at 2:27 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro: "Hmm... It... It's a little bitter on the tongue when you take your first sip, but the matcha gives it a sweet aftertaste." He grinned. "It goes well with a sweet pastry or choc... ... ..." Oh no, he was staring. Boobs. He flashed a quick 'help me' look to Ryuuji.
    Today at 2:27 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would sit in the chair, startled by the human speaking to him. However his speech didn’t help either, leaving the smaller teen flustered as he looked away. That was such an interesting reaction, who even believed in stupid kids stories anyway? He would scratch behind his left ear, replaying the situation over in his head and letting out a small chuckle of amusement, no one had ever been that friendly to him before, was it just work or was the server being genuine.
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • Diana:
    Hiromi spots Hinata's shoe. She's absolutely furious, but the cafe is so crowded she can't seem to pinpoint the old woman. "I got into a fight over these flyers, Obaasan!" Giving up for the time being, Hiromi shoved her way through the cafe to take refuge in the back kitchens.
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji, for one, seemed utterly immune to the spell of Aveline's alluring cleavage, but he leaned in around Hiro to offer Aveline a rose. ...Wait, where did he even get a rose from?! "I'm Hirohata Ryuuji. The pastry chef and senior waiter. So. What'll it be, beautiful? Would you like the cheesecake? The beefcake? Or both?"
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli: More blank face at Aveline as she was trying to be flirty. "...Welp," she mumbled before sighing and looking back at Hiro, "...A bit bitter and then a sweet aftertaste? Nice! Huh, okay, a sweet drink that plays on the tongue! What flavor? Not too strong, subtle, something that is able to bring it out? ...I was thinking cream and nuts but I'm not sure what..." She rubbed the back of her head as she glanced at Aveline again, feeling that hand there. Already she felt the need to yank it away, but that would be rude, no? Especially from a stranger. ...She just stared before slowly slipping her hand into her lap while keeping the menu pressed to her face. "...Hm, food...well, what would be good with that kind of drink I want to expect?" she asked, trying to word it so that her explanation could get across.
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • Dawn:
    An eyebrow hiked again at the mention and emphasis on 'interesting' but Kane had an inkling of what some of that could have been. Grannies were a whole other species sometimes... He sighed, though there was a smile, at being called out on his looks. "Well, it's not handsome, I can tell you that," he teased, finally sipping at his drink. It was good, just the perfect amount of sweet. Like Rei, so far at least. "Kane. My name." Because he wasn't about to use his surname. Everyone knew that name and he wasn't here to intimidate. He was here for Granny. And maybe now for his own curiosity. "What do you do when you're not working? Are you a student? Ah sorry, that's too personal."
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei grinned. "Well, you could've fooled me, Kane-sama—you're quite the looker." He fiddled with a strand of his hair. "It's alright to ask personal questions; I like talking to people! I'm a student, yes. I'm a third-year at Tokyo Metropolitan Kokusai. And you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Charles: Aaaand he got the drink after his rounds were done and made sure to balance everything well, careful not to let the usual orders drop. "There we go, Francis!" he chirped as he gently put the plate in front of him, positioning the tea in a way he would like to drink it, "Let me know if you need anything else. ...Ah, well, you have headphones on. ...What kind of music do you like? I like all kinds, the ones I like in particular...well, I would say beautiful. ...Harps are nice. Violins too. What else? Hm...well, techno, classical, some songs, but I prefer beautiful songs. ...Though if I listen to some songs enough, they turn really nice." He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head, just appearing sheepish as he grinned. "Sorry, I'm rambling, I know, but what kinds of music do you like?"
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro: "Perhaps a hazelnut mocha? Also available iced. It's very popular, and for good reason, and it goes well with... honestly, everything. The puff pastries are especially good, though." He gently pointed them out on the menu. "Today, they have chocolate, which matches well with the mocha, especially since the chocolate has hints of blueberry on thursdays. The bitterness of the coffee makes the blueberry sing." Oh god what was he saying, oh no, he sounded like a weirdo...
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline felt ignored a little when Eli did not respond to her, but that was her bad. She should have responded earlier but... oooh! That Ryuuji guy! Yes! She knew him! With star-struck eyes, Aveline sighed dreamily as she took the rose. Finally, some good service! "I'll have the whole cake, please," she told him unashamedly. "With you as the cherry on top~"
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • Diana:
    Though there is a ridiculous line outside, the initial bustle of excited old ladies settles into something managable. Eli and Aveline seem to have an unspoken rivalry for the attentions of Ryuuji and Hiro, while Rei and Kane have a conversation. Kane's grandmother is completely enchanted with staring at Charles, even though Charles is chattering away at Francis.
    Today at 2:39 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "You got it." Ryuuji winked at Aveline. "Just for our special returning customer, you'll get a two-for-one with our new hire. Isn't that right?" Ryuuji clapped Hiro on the shoulder.
    Today at 2:39 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The teen found himself lost in the conversations of the cafe, starting into space with a blank face. That was however until he was startled again by Charles who put his order down in front of him. He smiled shyly “thank you very much Charles” Francis responded in his heavy French accent, the teen was born In France but moved when he was a small child. When the other began to ramble, he laughed softly “it’s quite alright, I enjoy listening to people.... my music taste is strange, I don’t really have a genre I like but people say it’s pretty emo” Francis admitted as he sipped the tea,blushing. “This is the best tea I have ever had!” He exclaimed exitedly.
    Today at 2:39 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Two for one!? Hiro about died. "Yes!" he squawked. "I would be honored!" His voice crackled sharply.
    Today at 2:40 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli: Eli's eyes widened before she beamed. "Sweet, hazelnut mocha! ...I think I'll take it hot, it's probably better hot," she hummed as she glanced at Hiro with that smile, "Amazing flavors, nice. ...Hm, just a slice of chocolate cake! I don't usually eat much. ...Wait." Her eyes scanned the menu as she went back to look at Hiro. "...With all these different chocolate cakes in mind, a stronger one or a more subtle one? ...That fudge one is really interesting but I can't tell," she asked as she smiled again. Hopefully pushing him to relay flavors will help him open up more. ...And Aveline was weird, she could tell she was nice but...uh...not used to flirty. It was making her flustered.
    Today at 2:40 PM​
  • Dawn:
    "Ha..." A bright flush bloomed across Kane's face at the compliment, hiding his smile behind a hand. Damn, this guy was good at his job. When he lowered his hand again, he was smiling a bit more subdued, closed mouth, a bit crooked as he nodded at the name of the school with gentle respect. "T University graduate, two years ago," he replied. Eyeing Rei up and down again, he sipped his drink and considered that maybe the people who worked here weren't all desperate or uneducated. He'd assumed and made a bit of an ass of himself. "You must like it, working here, since you're here and you have a very nice smile, Rei-san. Genuine. Is there anything else you like? To do or see? Hobbies, I mean."
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • Diana:
    As expected, with her angry granddaughter out of the room, Hinata pops out from behind a potted plant. "Welcome! Welcome! I hope you darlings are having a wonderful time! Minachan, don't forget to take advantage of our new hire specials! And don't forget to ask our servers about the Hot Buns challenge!"
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's mind was being pulled in two directions, and he struggled to serve even Eli, who was sane compared to the rest. "The six-layer cake is a bit less sweet, with sweeter icing and a more mellow flavor," he rattled, half-fainted at the idea of being part of the beefcake. He was going to die happy.
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Charles: He chuckled as his eyes softened. "Emo? Yeah right, all pieces of music have a place in this world. Emo? I don't mind rock. I don't mind angsty music. I love angst. ...Screamo is a bit harsh, but I'm training my ears to like it," he laughed as he just glanced at the tea, "Thanks, I put magic in it! ...Maybe~" He chuckled again as he just leaned a bit near the counter, already wondering if it was alright to just help this particular customer open up. "...Well, what are you listening to now? I bet it's great. A rock song? A metal song? ...Maybe just something with sad lyrics? Do tell, I love music," he murmured as he just stared out into space happily.
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    A two-in-one special? YES! Aveline just about jumped out of her skin, but she kept her cool exterior, instead opting for one of her charming, seductive smiles as she reached down to her stilettos, getting rid of them as she lifted her legs, showcasing her milky white thighs to both men and Eli as well. Shamelessly. Unabashedly. "Truly, this is the highest standard of service," she purred. "Do you boys mind?" she asked, gesturing at her legs. "I've ran myself ragged in them today..."
    Today at 2:44 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Heheh, thank you, Kane-sama—no need for the -san; I'm here to be a friend and server, so, please, you don't need to use it," Rei grinned, his cheeks warming a bit at the smile compliment. "I like sports. I play soccer and I like to go out with friends, hang out at the karaoke bar sometimes... how about you, Kane-sama? You seem like a fun guy."
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The boy would blink and look up at Charles, looking like he was in dreamland as he turned his headphones off, them sliding down onto his neck. “I was listening to my chemical romance but I would much rather listen.... to you” he took a moment to speak his words, the pale cheeks on his face turning red. Francis didn’t understand what had come over him, this was someone he just met, not a family friend. He would look away for a moment, feeling vulnerable “I um.... I don’t mean to cause trouble here but I don’t think I told you that I’m” the teen paused and took in a sharp breath “that I’m gay..” . Francis slumped down in the chair he was in, hiding his burning face.
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli: Eli was blinking at Aveline as she stared at Hiro in worry. She didn't want to voice it though in case it would be too awkward and he panicked. "...Six-layer cake, got it! I'll have that along with my hot hazelnut mocha! ...Ah, do you need to write it down? I know not everyone has good memory and some need to write it if they are unsure they can remember later," she quipped as she stared at Aveline. ...Then her legs. Her face deadpanned as she stared before looking away, face still blank. Please no, I don't want this. I don't want the flirty. Please no, she thought to herself as she went back to the menu. Brown eyes blinked as she looked back at Hiro. "...Do you need my menu?" she asked.
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "You poor thing," Ryuuji commented. "Make yourself as comfortable as you like, Miss Aveline. Can I get you something to drink before we bring out your cheesecake?"
    Today at 2:48 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Ah... y-yes! Right!" Hiro hurriedly wrote out the order, and when she asked about the menu, he stared a moment, then smiled and offered a hand. "Please. We wouldn't want to crr..." He trailed off as suddenly... legs. Shapely legs. His jaw dropped open, and he forgot to breathe.
    Today at 2:50 PM​
  • Diana:
    Meanwhile Miss Hiromi is making the >:[ face in the kitchen, having made herself a cup of tea. She can hear her grandmother making her speech out in the dining room, but there's too many crazy ladies out there for Hiromi to deal with. She bides her time until there is the perfect moment to lecture the old woman.
    Today at 2:51 PM​
  • Dawn:
    "Then in all fairness, why don't we both drop the formalities? Rei." The rest of the drink was finished and Kane set the glass down gently, licking the sweet beverage from his lips. "I'm more of a baseball kind of guy myself. Karaoke is definitely fun. I also really enjoy building bikes. Motorcycles. I went to school for engineering and I'm good at robotics but working on bikes is such a good feeling. The smell of engine oil and exhaust is nice." He laughed his soft laugh and shook his head. "Sorry if that's weird to you. But to be fair, so is working in a cafe like this. You're good at it though. You made me blush just a moment ago. I'll take that as a sign that maybe we can be friends. Or are you prohibited from hanging out with customers?"
    Today at 2:52 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Noticing Hiro's distress, Ryuuji slung an arm around the kid and squeezed until he took a breath.
    Today at 2:53 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline giggled, the joy of a woman pleased beyond imagination filling the air around her with a lilting, sing-song note. Pulling a chair closer, she made sure to lift her legs just a little too high, flashing Ryuuji and Hiro with her pristine, white panties. Just as a little bit of a reward since they have served her so excellently so far. "I would love to have a mohito," she said as she leaned back in her chair and plopped her legs down on the other one. Her milky thighs still on full display. "And if you could hurry up a little with the cheesecake, I would appreciate it~"
    Today at 2:54 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Charles: "Oh, My Chemical Romance? I love that, it's a wonderful band! I-" And then his face blanked in surprise, frozen in a grin as he just listened to Francis. "...Oh. Um. Me? I. Um. What?" And then the gay comment and he burst out laughing. "S-S-Sorry!" he wheezed as he wiped his eyes with a gloved hand, "I didn't expect that! And? What's wrong with that? You being gay, come on, it's fine. There's nothing wrong with that! If anything your preferences are your own, if anyone hates it...well..." His eyes scanned the area as he noticed old women were staring at them, causing them to narrow in anger while he kept a smile on his face. "...Hm. Well, they want a show alright, I would think you want to be left alone," he sighed as he just bowed at Francis, "Unfortunately I'll be taking my leave...I'll be back, don't worry. ...Once they stop staring and expect me to 'entertain' you. ...I don't want you mobbed and fawned over for something you are not, just be yourself. ...Even with the gay, pfft." With another polite bow he rushed over to take a look at the things needed to be served, hoping that they would stop staring.
    Today at 2:55 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Oh, and now he felt manly muscles against him. He'd gone to heaven, but at least he took that needed breath.
    Today at 2:56 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Worse, there was also a panty shot.
    Today at 2:56 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro was dead. Absolutely dead. Blood slid from his nose, and his eyes bulged.
    Today at 2:57 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    When he began laughing, Francis would pout and fold his arms childishly “it’s not funny!!” He yelled in annoyance, before noticing the stupid old ladies starting at them. The boy just sighed and went to eating his chocolate cake, lonely once again like how he started. He managed to make a mess of himself, the chocolate staining his lips.
    Today at 2:57 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei smiled, nodding along, his eyes unintentionally following the way Kane's tongue swept over his lips. "Of course, Kane-s—Kane." The sound of a patron's name without the honorific was strange on his ears, but he got comfortable quickly. "And it's not weird at all—and you've got a good point there. This place is lovely, but not exactly normal." He giggled. "Thanks; I'd like to think that I'm not too bad at this, and, ah, I don't think that I'm prohibited, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to during work hours. How about this," Rei dipped his hands back into his apron, ripping out a piece of paper and scrawling out his phone number, setting it on the table. He took the empty glass and plate into his hands, instead. "You can call me, if you'd like. For now, I should go back to work, but call me over if you need anything or you want to chat again." He flashed Kane a quick smile before going off to the kitchen.
    Today at 2:57 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "Coming right up." Ryuuji flashed a dazzling grin and looked over Hiro's shoulder to make sure the kid had written down Eli's order, he snatched up the menus and hauled the junior waiter back toward the kitchen. "We'll be right back with your cakes and your drinks, ladies."
    Today at 2:58 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli: "Okay!" she chirped as she handed her menu back at him, shooting a not so subtle glare at Aveline for kinda tormenting the poor newbie. Ow. But seriously he needed help with work, not a panty shot. "...Hey, what's working here like? I don't mind you telling me, um...right, right, I forgot your names, sorry! I don't have good memory, can you introduce yourselves again? But what's working here like?" ...Maybe she can infiltrate and crossdress- oh wait they were gone. ...Oh well! She just glanced around the cafe, trying not to look at Aveline due to her awkwardness. ...She did kind of glare, so...
    Today at 2:58 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro could only stumble after him, dazed by the combo attack against his fragile young mind. Once in the kitchen with Ryuuji, he sagged against the other man, face burning hot as legs and panties, seared into his mind, threatened to end his life.
    Today at 3:00 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Makochan, you look as ancient as ever," Hinata worked the room of ladies while her boys got things done. ..not without slapping ass whenever she passed by one of male servers.
    Today at 3:00 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Kane watched Rei scurry off, cheek in palm again. His free hand toyed with the slip of paper for a moment or two before he plucked it up, read the numbers, and tucked it until his jeans pocket. Then he went back to focusing on his phone, texting his best friend about meeting a cool guy they might like hanging with.
    Today at 3:01 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei smiled slightly at Hiro's red face, setting the dish into the sink and patting the top of Hiro's head. "Are you alright, rookie? Too much for you?"
    Today at 3:02 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "Whoa," said Ryuuji. "Thought I told you not to pass out." Steadying the smaller teen, he tapped him on the nose with his order pad. "I can't have you falling off the table. You gonna live?" He glanced at Rei. "Get him a glass of water, yeah?"
    Today at 3:03 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Charles: Charles was back making his rounds again as he kept staring at Francis in worry, but he had to be a bit subtle if he wanted to protect him from elitist. ...Freaking old elitist. Anyway, he's going to be charming, don't mind him. "Miladies?" he hollered as he got near a stage, a grin on his face, "Shall I sing a song? Surely you all would want me to entertain~" His grin got even wider at a thought. "...Oooh, I know! Something from...this band!" He began to sing Monsters with a grin on his face, dangerous and eyes glinting as he danced around happily, making sure Francis was happy. A song he liked, and surely he would be alright if he sang of his own inner darkness. ...He didn't mind playing the yandere~ And as he went to older patrons, he pretended to be quite dangerous, just making sure they knew he was acting the part of the yandere...while plotting their downfall.
    Today at 3:03 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    With a dreamy sigh, Aveline let Ryuuji and the new hire walk away from the table. Despite the conspiracy of the old ladies to deprive her of mancandy, she succeeded! Blindingly so! She let herself relax for a second, her shoulders slumping a little so she could get away from the stress of her work. Hell. That had been hell! Still, she might as well make the best of it. After a couple of seconds of relaxing, she turned towards Eli. "Sorry if I was being rude," Aveline told her. "It's just been a long day at work," she explained and flashed her a charming smile.
    Today at 3:03 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "'Course," Rei nodded, grabbing a clean glass and filling it with water. He brought it to Hiro's lips. "Take a sip, Hiro-kun. Unless you want me to splash it on your face."
    Today at 3:04 PM​
  • Diana:
    Those old ladies squealed like they were fourteen again, all for Charles! Wait, did someone just throw a giant pair of granny panties at him!?
    Today at 3:05 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli: Eli just nodded as she listened to everything around her, eyes widening as someone was being...a very nice and hot and charming yandere. God. Dammit. Her. "...Yeah, sorry," she apologized quickly before giggling a little, "...It really has been long day, no?" She just sighed as she glanced back, grimacing at the old women screaming at a much younger man. "...Ew. These people are gross," she hissed, "This is fanservice, yes, but they are people too. They- Did that one just throw a pair of panties at him?" Her eyes were narrowed as she seethed, glaring with hate. "God leave him alone he's a person too, just stop that, he doesn't need that kind of thing. He just needs a normal and calm interaction where he doesn't have to worry about being put on the spot. As freaking fanservice." She continued to his and ramble, forgetting about Aveline a little.
    Today at 3:07 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    He blinked hard to force himself out of the thigh stupor, and nodded numbly before he sipped at the water. "Th... thank you," he managed in a tiny squeak of a voice. "I... I wasn't... prepared for panties..."
    Today at 3:08 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei laughed. "Most people aren't. Don't sweat it." He set the glass into Hiro's hand. "You ready to go out again, or do you wanna take a break? That guy out there is doing a good job of entertaining right now, so you can probably afford a little rest."
    Today at 3:09 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji let out a bark of laughter and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, that lady can be a bit much. You just have to know what customers you can't handle and pass 'em to one of the other servers. But her tips are fucking MASSIVE, so if you can learn to deal with it it's worth it." Ryuuji glanced at Rei. A break seemed like a good idea. "I was actually about to go take my smoke break real fast, if either of you wanna tag along."
    Today at 3:10 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would stare up at Charles as he preformed, smiling happily. The boy was entertained by the performance, ordering another cup of sweat tea and drinking it slowly. Whilst the Male was preforming, he would stare at his curves and heated up, wanting to feel them... He would yawn gently, hoping that Charles would stop by again.
    Today at 3:11 PM​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli: God. Damn. Patrons. Eli was seething as his fellow waiter was being assaulted by the other patrons, just serving drinks while he kept a smile on his face. Blue eyes were dimmed as he thought of how to get him out of that situation, but... "...Surely there needs to be something else, hm?" he muttered as he glanced at Charuru just singing and dancing. ...A false smile and a dangerous glare. Oh yes. Acting the part. ...Wait. He grinned mischievously as he went towards his fellow waiter too. "Oh, a song?" he sang, "I can sing, I can sing quite well. Hm, if you play that part...then I will be evil too!" And he burst into a song that sounded more like a digitized voice, somehow able to change his voice. He couldn't help but chuckle at Charle's jolting at the sudden thing before cackling. "Have fun!" And then an autotune voice as he sang about a full course for candy addicts, whirling around with his own menus expertly as he sang of eating people. Joy. And he's going to keep that crazy look on his face, don't mind him!
    Today at 3:12 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline let out a small sigh as she realised she got seated next to one of those moralising types. Not that Eli was particularly wrong in her criticism of the old ladies, but she came here to relax, not to wax philosophical about the waiters. "It may seem that way, but they chose this job and it pays them well," especially when she visited them, but Eli did not need to know that. "It is their choice to be here. If they didn't like the attention, they wouldn't have accepted the job," she summarised her opinion, leaning completely back against her chair to rest off the day's stress.
    Today at 3:13 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Kane watched his grandmother for a little bit, amused with how full of piss and vinegar she was today. It was nice to see her thriving and happy even at her age. But when she tossed her panties (how the heck she'd even taken them off was beyond him!) he laughed and got up and went to sit at her table. He settled in beside her and like a good grandson he tolerated all the cheek pinching from her friends, face red with mild embarrassment. But he didn't say much and he just sat with his grandmother and occasionally would laugh, flustered by the hijinks of this bizarre cafe and the thirst of these old ladies.
    Today at 3:13 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... that sounds good, I... I need some air," he agreed with a nod. "The... those two, they'll be ok, right?"
    59 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Oh no, the crowd's interest had turned. Didn't someone warn the staff not to play anything too auto-tuned to the elder the crowd? Canes of anger were being lifted into the air!
    58 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    "They should be," Rei smiled. He looked to Ryuuji. "I'll pass on the break. I'll go out there and see how it is." He patted them both on the shoulders before backing away. "See you later!"
    57 minutes ago​
  • chaosheart13:
    Charles: Welp, he was done. And he was grinning as Eli began to sing, his own normal way of singing, those lilts...nice! "Swe-" He jolted at the autotune voice as he blanked in surprise before laughing. "Every time. Every damn time. Seriously?" And then he sang about eating people and candy. ...Ooooh, yandere song singing time! "I must be evil, oh how grand for it to be!" he said dramatically as he pretended to swoon, a charming grin on his face, "Miladies, while he entertains you, I'll be helping others. Oh, but surely...they would love me dangerous~" He blew a kiss and walked briskly away, keeping a smile on his face as he let his fellow worker sing. ...Maybe it would be best to check on Francis. Good thing the panties fell to the ground. He sighed as he walked over, clearly rubbing his temples. "...An awful display, no? These women..." he muttered as he sighed, "You doing okay? I sang that song for you actually. I know of that band, I wanted to be sure you would enjoy it. ...They do not need it. You did. So. Did you enjoy my singing?" He was a bit shy as he chuckled, rubbing the back of his head as he asked.
    56 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "See you in a few minutes," Ryuuji told Rei with a playful mock-salute. He slapped the tickets up on the line and then pulled Hiro towards the side door that led behind the cafe. "Hey. What did you say your name was again?"
    55 minutes ago​
  • chaosheart13:
    Ely: "...True," she sighed as she stared at everything around her, "...Ew they're turning worse." She glanced back at Aveline as she tried to think of a different topic. "...So, you came here to unwind, right? Do you normally come here? ...And is it always this rowdy?" she asked as she just stared at everything, "...These people, I swear...still, a normal conversation, no? ...Hm. Actually, uh...I like to write. Do you write anything? ...And they're singing too, do you like singing or music? What kinds?" She sort of rambled as she tried to get a different thing going, just to distract, just to have fun, maybe something to ignore the chaos around them, surely that would be best?
    54 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei moved to the front of the café, trying to make the ladies happy again. "Would you like anything from me? I can get something for you from the kitchen, if you'd like. Sorry about that, do you need anything?"
    52 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Nakadashi Hiro," he introduced, family name first as he gave a nod, "And... my brain is fuz... fuzzy so... your name?"
    52 minutes ago​
  • chaosheart13:
    Eli: He just laughed as they began to screech at him. "Come on, come on! I'm just a villain, surely you would love that! Oh, not the right voice? How about this?" He then sang very sweetly as he did a song about liking the clouds that were turning into sheeps. That he made himself. Well, it was a nice song, come on! And honestly it did sounded pleasant to the ears, no? He just looked completely innocent as he sang while maintaining an air of composure.
    51 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would shyly smile “yeah I’m doing okay, you were beautiful when you sang up there, I kinda don’t wanna leave you here” the boy said slyly as he smiled. The boy would yawn before looking up at Charles, blinking before quickly planting a kiss on his lips “that’s what I thought to your song”
    51 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    One lady insists that she gets her table dance from Rei, straight away! And thankfully for the whole cafe, man-Eli's second song goes over way better. They put away their canes.
    49 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "Hirohata Ryuuji." He shouldered the door open, fishing a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of his apron pocket. Leaning against the back wall of the cafe, he flicked the lighter and cupped his hand against the breeze with a cigarette in his mouth. He glanced at Hiro as the end lit up in orange. "So. Why do you wanna work at Macho Cafe so bad, anyhow? You seem like a nice kid."
    48 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline nodded. Despite an off-colour start, it looked like her... table-mate...? was not bad company. A little bit rambly, yes, however, Aveline knew she was not without her own flaws either. A surprisingly sensible thing for her to hold onto, especially given her behaviour so far. "I come here to relax, yeah... And normally, it isn't so busy. I don't know why so many old ladies are here. It's usually a younger crowd," she said, then interspersed a little pause in her thoughts along with a slight laugh. "I don't write, but I do like music. The classical kind," she explained. "It's good for unwinding after a long, long day..." Speaking of long. Where was her cheesecake and mojito?
    48 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei sighed heavily, a brief break in his easygoing smile before it reappeared on his lips. Customers could be very lively, that was for sure. "Of course, beautiful. Anything for you!"
    48 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... love beefy men... and... and I want to be one," he admitted, completely red. "I've been working out every day to try to beef up..."
    46 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei made sure that there was nothing in the way before stepping fluidly onto the table and swiveling his hips around smoothly, smiling as brightly as possible at the older lady. "I hope that you enjoy yourself lots, beautiful; that's all I'd ask from you." With that, he suppressed another sigh and bent over slightly in front of her, moving 'that ass' as well as he could remember.
    46 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Someone shouts out HELICOPTER SPIN but no one is really sure what that means. Doesn't stop the room of nursing home elders from clapping their hands and starting to chant, HELICOPTER SPIN! HELICOPTER SPIN! HELICOPTER SPIN!
    44 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    As a group of elderly women chant 'helicopter spin', Kane just sits there, a palm over his red, red face, silently laughing so hard there may or may not be tears.
    43 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "Huh." Ryuuji didn't laugh, like Hiro might have anticipated. "Fair enough. Good a reason as any, I guess." He offered Hiro the cigarette pack, although he looked like he didn't expect him to accept. "I work here because I like making the pastry and the tips are good."
    43 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Hiromi, still in the kitchen, hears this chanting and dies just a little inside. What a perfect example of why her grandmother's cafe is nothing but a ruination of her life!
    41 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Also... I like eating here sometimes..." Of course, he was only ever spotted when he came to apply for the job, so was he even a regular? He knew the food well...
    41 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    It may, or may not have been Hinata herself who started the chant. Who knows? She's innocently chatting with another table!
    40 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Mildly confused but willing to please, a small chuckle slipped out of his mouth as Rei eyed a red-faced, laughing Kane. "I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure if I can do that, beauties. Will this suffice?" Rei took off his apron in a flash, tossing it to the ground and slowly pulling up his shirt as he danced on the table. As embarrassing as this was, it was also fun—a wide, genuine grin stretched his face as he did so.
    40 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "Yeah?" The corner of Ryuuji's mouth turned up as he took another drag. "You like my sweet stuff, huh?"
    39 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    The whole room of old ladies erupts into what sounds like one giant heart attack. Needless to say, Rei is going to get a lot of tips.
    38 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Oh no, those words were enough to send his imagination into overdrive. His bisexual heart couldn't take it. "Yes," he managed in the tiniest squeak of a voice.
    37 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    "I'm glad that you're enjoying, my loves," Rei laughed, thwipping off his shirt as he swayed his hips one last time and hopped off the table. Shirt balled up in his hand, he gave the dance-requesting lady a flourishing bow, taking her hand and lightly kissing her knuckles. "Thank you for requesting me to dance, beautiful; I hope that you come again soon." With a cheeky smile and a light chuckle, Rei gathered his discarded clothes and moved to the kitchen to put on his clothes in private.
    35 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Rei receives quite a dark look from Hiromi when he enters the kitchen. She doesn't have to say a word, he can clearly see that she disapproves!
    34 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    The ruckus indoors was loud enough to reach the alleyway, and Ryuuji let out an agitated groan. "Goddamn. I think they might be getting too rowdy in there for me to finish this cigarette." He pinched the end out between his fingers and slipped it back into the pack. "You ready to get back into the fray? Sounds like they need us."
    33 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    Welp. That had been a thing. Rei doing a sexy dance on the table. Kane's granny was pleased of course. Kane was tomato red and still laughing into his hands. Both hands now because one just could not cover the amount of awkward embarrassment all over his face. And yet... Well it had been nice. Good gods.
    32 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei bit his bottom lip to hold back a smile at Hiromi's look, his good mood holding up against his fear of angry women. "Sorry, Hiromi-san. The Cheesecake & Beefcake deal did promise a table dance." He pulled his shirt back on, fixing the buttons and straightening out the collar. He tied his apron back around his waist, shot her an impish grin, and walked back out. A patron with a waiter (what was his name again? He was singing...) were stationed nearby, and he offered a wave to them before turning his attention to the rest of the crowd. How would he get back in the groove, he wondered?
    30 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    For the moment, Aveline's companion seemed distracted as she did not reply to her. Which just meant more time for her to relax, letting her poor, poor feet cool off after what she had been through today. Could the designers not make something more comfortable? Gods... She hoped her order would arrive soon, because that would surely be the high point of her day.
    30 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "O-oh... y-yes, and we should... take the food to those two," he managed, and then remembered... One of them ordered the cheesecake with beefcake. He was going to die pretending to be a beefy man with a beefy man and his life would be complete. And they were going to do it for a sexy lady with crazy nice legs. Death was coming. He was going to die, and he couldn't stop his nervous laughter.
    26 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    As they headed back inside, Ryuuji grabbed up a cheesecake from the dessert case and mixed a quick mojito for Aveline, then made sure Hiro found the mocha cake and drink for Ely without a hitch. When they returned to the girls' table, he flashed another million-dollar smile. "Sorry for the wait. Our poor little Hiro got a bit dehydrated. I've brought complementary petit fours for you both to apologize. And of course, your Beefcake order is ready too."
    26 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei looked to the side at the patron and waiter pair, wondering what exactly they were doing. His curious mind ran laps (were they discussing a drug deal? Were they talking about the super-secret martial arts tournament? Were they star-crossed lovers? He'd been watching too many movies, lately...) and he went over to offer them a smile and a few friendly words. "Hi there! My name's Tokieda Rei; could I help you with anything today?"
    26 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would blink “oh! Um, hi. You could fetch me some crisps please, any flavour would do” the customer smiled softly as he looked at the new Male. He would still have a flushed face, what time was this for someone to interrupt?!
    24 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Yes!" Hiro exclaimed, as, movements wooden, he set the drink and cake down for Ely, careful not to be loud or clumsy. "I'm sorry." Beefcake beefcake beefcake... death approached as his face grew ever-redder.
    24 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    "Of course," Rei smiled. His gaze flickered between the waiter and the customer, wondering. "Right away, cutie." He sped off to the kitchen to search for snacks.
    23 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    Oh, they were back! Leaning forwards from her position, making sure that her elbows pushed her breasts together to form some fantastic cleavage, Aveline smiled at them winningly. "Thank you so much, Ryuuji-san... that is how you say it properly, yes?" she asked as she made sure to brush Ryuuji's hand as she took her drink and the cheesecake. She leaned slightly more forward than she had to, just in case. She made herself comfortable on her chairs, no doubt drawing attention to her shapely legs as well, while she took a long sip of her favourite alcoholic drink. "I'm watch~ing~"
    22 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The boy would flush even more, how many people were going to flirt with him today? He would turn his attention to Hiro dancing, laughing under his breath at the stupid atmosphere.
    22 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei found a decently-sized bag of shrimp crackers, hoping that they would suffice. He returned to the main café, watching curiously for the awaited dance as he made his way over to the boy. "Here you go, cutie. Need anything else?"
    20 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's eyes widened. Oh no, it was time. They had to get on the table, didn't they? He looked, wide-eyed, at Ryuuji for the other to take the lead.
    20 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would take the shrimp crackers, smiling softly as he thanked the other for the action. Francis eagerly began to eat the crackers, they were decent enough.
    19 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji was up on the table in a flash. Thankfully the tables were sturdy and the ceilings were high enough to accommodate the huge teenager as he climbed up and then extended a hand to haul Hiro up onto the table with him. He yanked off his uniform tie and tossed it into Aveline's lap, then slowly started to unbutton his uniform shirt, revealing the muscles Hiro had noticed underneath. "How do you like your order, miss? Satisfying?"
    19 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei nodded, satisfied with his good work as he watched. He whistled at the sight of Ryuuji's abs, doing what he did best: heckle. "Damn, that's one hell of a beefcake, if I've ever seen! Can I get a side of skinny-cut fries with that? Hiro-kun, dance!"
    17 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The teen would finish the crackers, looking over at Charles with a sad glisten in his eyes, would he ever see him again? Francis slipped his headphones back onto his head, standing up and playing some MCR as he left the cage, smiling softly. What an interesting day this was.
    16 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline's eyes sparkled with joy as she hummed her approval of the show, leaning forwards and no doubt causing ever more fluster in Hiro. This place really was the best! And Ryuuji was so handsome... she bit down on her lips without even being conscious of it, her tongue licking the inside of her mouth as she savoured every single fraction of a second that she got to see. Oh what she would not give to get her hands on that sexy, sexy piece of mancandy...
    16 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Oh noooo Ryuuji just one-handed pulled him up onto the table. This was the one thing he hadn't practiced, and he was already half-naked except the towel around his shoulders and his pants. Tears teased his eyes at being called a side of skinny-cut fries, but... no! He couldn't wimp out! Not here! Not now! He closed his eyes and made an awkward movement that might have been some sort of dance... wait, was that a bon festival dance step?
    14 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    Thankfully Granny Ichiki had her fill of beefy men and after a round see ya laters to her friends, Kane escorted her out of the shop. But not before casting a smile Rei's way on the way out. He doubted he'd ever come back here without his grandmother, but maybe just maybe he'd make use of that slip of paper in his pocket...
    14 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    The little cafe deep in Tokyo certainly has a long day to go yet, so we slowly fade out, knowing many old ladies were pleased, including Fujimoto Hinata whose advertising techniques are questionable at best. Tune in next time for MACHO CAFE: SECRET MARTIAL ARTS GAMBLING TOURNAMENT?
    13 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    When Hiro didn't immediately loosen up on his own, Ryuuji essentially began to treat him as a prop, pulling him close and shaking his hips as he wiggled on top of the table for the ladies. "Hey, it's okay," he said under his breath into the kid's ear. "They're getting what they paid for."
    13 minutes ago​
  • CoffeeCake:
    Meanwhile, in the Kitchen Lars was shushing a patron's breathless questions as he fanned her with her own sunhat in one hand and helped her take doses of her oxygen with the other. She was stretched across a table. "Señora, please. Right now eet ees eemportant that you breathe. And, no. I do not think we were seen. As you know, I have been known to move lightly upon my feet." Once she finished giggling, he held her concerned gaze. "I can not promise you exclusivity. To do so would betray the cafe, its patrons... and Lady Fujimoto. " He wiped her tears, helped her sit up and replaced her sunhat. "What I can promise... is that I will be here for you whenever you return." She hugged him, and he helped her to her feet. Lifting her oxygen tank as though it weighed no more than a yoga mat, he helped her walk back to her seat with his free arm.
 
  • Thank
Reactions: fawnsable

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female

  • Diana:
    HOT CHARP TIPS BEFORE IT BEGINS: Make sure your character's NAME is mentioned at the beginning or your post or in the first sentence. This helps everyone remember who they are talking to.
    Today at 1:45 PM​
  • Diana:
    REMEMBER: Post FAST. You post needs to be short and brief. If you type too much text, people will miss details. You also might miss action because you were typing for too long! Keep posts around five sentences.
    Today at 1:48 PM​
  • Diana:
    NOTICE: Game master posts will appear in this bright yellow. Important stuff might be happening there, so pay attention to those!
    Today at 1:49 PM​
  • Diana:
    HAVE FUN: This charp is NEWBIE FRIENDLY! No one cares about typos and mistakes, we're all just rolling with the events and having some fun! So jump on in!
    Today at 1:50 PM​
  • Diana:
    We open on a lovely afternoon, where it is slightly cool outside with a misting of rain and fog. The Macho Cafe is decked out in Casino-like decor for it's Casino Royale theme night. (Somebody wheeled in an arcade machine and there's a naked man statue with a sign covering his bits. But at least all of the fairy lights look neat.) A few elder ladies are playing cards at a table and sipping their drinks. The cafe seems to be having a nice calm and relaxing evening... for now. WELCOME TO THE MACHO CAFE.
    Today at 1:57 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Nakadashi Hiro quickly wiped-down after his daily exercise. Someone told him before that if he left the smell of sweat on himself, but not the sweat itself, it would make him seem beefier. He flexed in front of the mirror for a few moments....... Still scrawny. Still bony. He had a little bit of deltoid now though, and some pectoral outline that made him look less like a little kid. It wasn't much, but he just couldn't put on any weight! The young man sighed, then shook his head and pulled on his uniform, only to grin at the sight of himself in the mirror.
    Today at 2:04 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    He hurried to work, unable to keep his excitement from his face as he hurried in the staff entrance and clocked in. "H-hi!" he greeted once he got up his guts.
    Today at 2:06 PM​
  • Diana:
    The elder ladies at the card table make a few kissy faces in Hiro's direction. A couple of them could use a refill for sure!
    Today at 2:07 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Oakley Francis would walk to the front of the cafe, it had been a minute since he had been here. The nineteen year old would walk inside, headphones falling around his neck as he paused the music. It seemed that it wasn’t too busy. After placing his order of a sweet tea and a slice of chocolate cake, he would take a seat.
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro blushed and gave a little salute, then brought over refills for them. "Having a nice evening, princesses?" he asked as he took note that someone new had just arrived, as well.
    Today at 2:09 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Tokieda Rei was really trying to make it on time, but soccer practice had ran on way too long this time—he'd told Yuichi that he'd have to leave early, but apparently, he was incapable of remembering anything and made him stay back until Rei provided 'proof' that he had a job to go to. He entered through the back door, throwing on the outfit that he was supposed to wear for this night's theme: black suit jacket, autumn-hued plaid waistcoat, ruby-red tie, black pants, and shiny black Oxfords. He attempted to make his hair a little neater (maybe try a braid instead of a ponytail for a change), but gave up and entered the main cafe with a smile and slightly messy hair.
    Today at 2:10 PM​
  • Diana:
    Neither their owner, Miss Fujimoto nor her granddaughter seemed to be in today (which was probably why it was quiet for once), but it was kind of odd that the old woman wasn't here for her Casino Royale night when seeing the boys in suits was one of her favorite things. Strange!
    Today at 2:13 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Rei's arrival reminded Hiro almost too late that this was a theme night. He gaped a moment, looked around, then wheezed out a quick "Excuse me a moment, please!" before he darted back to the back room, where he donned a black suit over a dark blue shirt with a shiny gold tie. He'd gone to the extra effort to make sure it fit nicely, and had just a little padding on the shoulders and chest so that he looked a little less wimpy.
    Today at 2:15 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis did notice that it was quiet...too quiet as he sat in the seat. He would look down at his phone, scrolling though social media as he waited patiently for his order to be brought to him. The teen would end up pretty interested in the theme of tonight, he had come here on coincidence but it seemed like tonight was going to be an exiting one.
    Today at 2:18 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei's eyes scanned the room, seeing Hiro run back to the back room, chuckling a bit at the younger boy's antics. For some reason, though, something felt off—was someone missing? He remembered that one of his co-workers said that he might not be able to make it tonight, but someone else wasn't where she was supposed to be. An old woman who loved seeing her boys all dressed up, who slapped his ass on the way to the kitchen, who employed him here—of course. A tiny frown pulled the corners of his lips down before he smoothed it back into a customer-service smile. He'd look for Fujimoto-san a little later. For now, he had to do his job, which included bringing a young man his order. "Heya, cutie; this is for you, right? Chocolate cake n' sweet tea?"
    Today at 2:21 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Oh good, the newcomer was being helped! Hiro hurried back to the old, kissy-faced ladies and got a few orders for desserts before he thanked them and headed to the kitchen... It was _so weirdly quiet_. He hadn't been splashed with water, either. Nor made a show of........ Where was Ryuuji? For that matter, he'd not seen either of the Fujimoto ladies. Strange. Still, he concentrated on putting on a smile for the customers. Surely, there would be enough chaos soon enough. There never really was a quiet night here, after all.
    Today at 2:24 PM​
  • Diana:
    All these elder ladies at the card table seemed to be interested in was the attention of handsome young men. One called out "Young men! Young men! Come play a little black jack with a few lonely ladies." They didn't specify which young man. In fact, the four ladies each had their eye on a different one and not all of them actual staff. Yikes!
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would look up when he heard a voice, his face flushing at the compliment "ah yes! Thank you" he would say sweetly, smiling. The purple haired teen would scratch at his neck "I believe I saw you before" he would mutter before blinking, gasping in surprise "You gave me snacks last time before I left for the night". However, the calls of the elderly woman would startle Francis, him looking over and gulping. How would he decline this?! He was bad with strangers after all.
    Today at 2:27 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    One of the ladies even seemed to be looking at two 'young men' simultaneously. Oh dear. Still, he smiled and obeyed, heading over. "I-I haven't played b... before," he fibbed with a sheepish smile. "I'm willing to learn, th... though...?"
    Today at 2:29 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "That's right," Rei replied with a small chuckle to the young man, setting down his order. He took a glance to the older women before returning his attention to the patron in front of him. "Don't worry about them, okay? Just relax. I'll take care of you."
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The male would smile shyly "Ah....thank you, I don't do too well with strangers" he muttered but loud enough for only Rei to hear. Francis would start to eat the cake, loving the taste as he licked his lips "this is so good" he said like a small child, swaying his legs.
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • Diana:
    Having at least one volunteer, the elder ladies try to teach Hiro how to play Blackjack. Nothing seems to be amiss and all is right with the world. But where is old lady Fujimoto?
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei smiled at him. "I'm glad that you're enjoying. Please do let me know if you need anything, okay, cutie?" He looked to the side, watching Hiro entertain the older women. He pursed his lips in concern—where was the most perverted lady of all? He should probably go looking for her. He took a step away from the teen patron. "I'm going to have to go to attend some other matters, but call for Rei or Hiro if you want something. See ya!"
    Today at 2:38 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro turned out to be pretty good at the game... Better than his words about needing to be taught would have led them to believe. But he at least didn't take their money unless they insisted. He called them all princesses and asked their names, too.
    Today at 2:38 PM​
  • Diana:
    C R A S H! Out of nowhere a brick comes crashing through the front cafe window! It nearly knocks one of the old ladies right in the noggin'. Tied around it with twine is a piece of paper covered in... oh no, is that red stuff BLOOD?
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would continue to eat the cake, his face getting more red as time went on, how would he deal with compliments like this all night?! He waved when Rei moved away, was he going to go looking for that old women that was here last time, she seemed to be very important here. After slipping his headphones on, he would start to listen to my chemical romance again and sipped the tea. He dropped the cup in surprise however when the brick crashed through the window he was next too, wincing when some of the glass hit his face, one scratching his cheek.
    Today at 2:46 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei grimaced, checking on as many people as possible at once. "Are you alright, beauties? You weren't hurt, were you? Does anything hurt?"
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro pushed the nearest old ladies under the table, then stared at the brick for a long time before he felt his eyes start to roll upward and felt like the table was coming toward him.
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei dashed over to the table, briefly checking on Hiro and the ladies before going over to the brick and picking it up, curious and not nearly as afraid or cautious as he should be. He squinted at the red-soaked paper, trying to discern what was on it.
    Today at 2:49 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would look at the cup that he had dropped on the floor, rushing to grab the napkins and start to clean the mess he had made. However he would continue to wince at the pain in his right cheek. Who the hell would do that?! He tilted his head when he watched Rei go to read the note, listening carefully for anything that caught his interest.
    Today at 2:51 PM​
  • Diana:
    The letter is written in black marker and spelled terribly. "WE GOT YER OLD BAG. BRING ALL YER MONEE OR WE TOSS HER IN THE RIVER. IN PEACES." It seems Fujimoto-sama is being held hostage by some uneducated street thugs! It also completely neglected to state WHERE to bring the money. The idiots.
    Today at 2:51 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro shoved himself up from the table before he could impact it. He braced himself like that for a moment as he gulped air before he spoke. "Isno blood...?" he asked, eyes wide as he tried not to pass out.
    Today at 2:52 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he felt a headache coming on strong. "Don't think so, Hiro. Uh, maybe you should take a seat... you don't look so good." He turned to the violet-haired boy, making his way over to him as he set the brick down. "Hey, you don't need to clean that up. Like I said, just relax. You're all good; let me take care of it." Why did Ryuuji decide to not come to work today? This was probably the worst possible day.
    Today at 2:54 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I am sidding," Hiro objected, "Waz thnode say?"
    Today at 2:55 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The teen would sneakily read what was on the note from behind Rei and frowned in annoyance. However when he came over to tell Francis that he didn't need to clean up, he would smile casually "its okay, i dropped it so I should clean it". He would sigh " have you got anything for my cut cheek? The glass shattered pretty close to my face and cut it"
    Today at 2:56 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Are you going to faint if I tell you?" Rei held back another sigh, running a hand through his hair and brushing off tiny bits of glass from his waistcoat. "It said something about them having Fujimoto-san and that if we 'don't bring all our monee' they're gonna toss her into a river." He nonchalantly went to the side to grab the first aid kit, taking out an alcohol wipe and a sticky bandage for his cheek. "Here, let me fix you up."
    Today at 2:58 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro stared, eyes wide, then shoved himself to his feet and hurried to the back room. He came out with his wallet and started toward the door, feet unsteady. "There's only... one river...!"
    Today at 2:59 PM​
  • Diana:
    The elder ladies were in a kerfuffle, but it seems they actually had something useful to say. "I bet it's those rotton warehouse boys again! They robbed my husband last week!" exclaimed one. "They're always running around with their spikey hair and their sneakers jumping out from behind dumpsters." claimed another.
    Today at 2:59 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro stopped short and nearly fell backwards. "Where?" he asked, blinking, "I'll go get Fujimoto-san... Id'll be ogay." He nodded firmly, and it seemed to rattle his brain some. "It'll be ok," he said, this time sounding more confident, if a bit stammery.
    Today at 3:01 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would flush when Rei started to pull out a first aid kit, allowing him to patch up his injured cheek. He would flinch and whine when the disinfectant stung but allowed him to finish his job. After his cheek had been patched up, he would be sweeping up the broken mug, putting the broken parts in the trash.
    Today at 3:05 PM​
  • bananabread:
    After patching up his injured patron and thanking him for cleaning up, Rei turned his attention to the ladies. "Really? That sounds concerning. I hope that you and your families are all okay—please stay inside the café for now, and keep away from the windows; also, make sure to stick together. I don't mean to scare you all, and while I don't think any more bricks will come flying through, it's better to be safe than sorry." He went over to Hiro, patting him on the shoulder with a grin. "I like that confidence, Hiro-kun! Let's get Fujimoto-san back. I do hope that Ryuuji or Lars or someone similarly strong sweeps in, though—I've never been in a real fight."
    Today at 3:07 PM​
  • Diana:
    Of all the days for Ryuuji and Lars to not be at work! The elder ladies promise to hold down the fort for Fujimoto's sake, so the boys can all go rescue her! They bid them good luck, and to stay safe, and one even hands Francis a big knife she's been hiding in her purse. They don't seem to understand that Francis doesn't work there. "Save our leader!"
    Today at 3:09 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "S... same," Hiro said, then laughed. "I have some money, though...! ... Mi-chan, why do you have a knife that b-big...!?" he stared, eyes wide.
    Today at 3:10 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Weapons should be good," Rei mused aloud, taking off his suit jacket and rolling up the sleeves of his white button-down shirt. "Lemme get my bat real quick. Hiro-kun, do you need anything from my sports bag, or are you good with your fists?"
    Today at 3:11 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would jump back in surprise when he was handed the knife "I-I um" he would gulp "I don't work here" but sighed and walked over towards the two. He would look at them "I think the old ladies want me to come too, so I guess i should. Having more people is probably better"
    Today at 3:11 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... I'll take the knife," he managed, visibly pale, "A c...customer, even roped in, shouldn't have to... to be scary..." Oh god he felt ready to faint again, but he forced himself to offer his hand out to Francis.
    Today at 3:13 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei grinned. "Great! Now, cutie, just stay behind us, okay? You'll just be there for moral support. You won't have to lift a finger, I promise." With that, he sped over to the back room to dig out his bat, as well as his soccer cleats in exchange for his dress shoes. He stepped back out into the open, giving a little wave to the ladies. "We'll be back soon. Please stay safe, lovelies!"
    Today at 3:15 PM​
  • Diana:
    AND SO THE YOUNG MEN HEADED OUT ONTO THE STREET ON THEIR WAY TO THE WAREHOUSE NEAR THE RIVER. (It was safe to assume the thugs were hanging out in the old haunted, abandoned warehouse, as that is where thugs usually hang.) The streets are quiet and empty due to the chill in the air and the slight misty rain.
    Today at 3:16 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's movements were wooden. He was holding a knife. He had a knife in his hand. His thoughts were drowned out entirely by internal screaming.
    Today at 3:17 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The teen would raise an eyebrow at Hiro but carefully handed him the knife, walking behind the two workers. He would be on the lookout for any trouble that could spot but everything seemed to be quiet, what if this was a prank? Francis bit his lip as he walked, his heart thumping in his chest as the anxiety building up each step and it was clearly shown on his worried face.
    Today at 3:17 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei wasn't very concerned for their safety—in his limited experiences with the delinquents at school, the 'tough guys' weren't ever really that tough; they just needed a stern talking-to and maybe a threatening bat swing. He shot a smile at Hiro, who was next to him. "Hey, man, you need to be more fluid. That knife's not gonna do anything if you're all stiff."
    Today at 3:20 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro immediately began to move stiffer. "I d-don't want it to do anything right now," he defended, unblinking.
    Today at 3:21 PM​
  • Diana:
    Whoooooosh blows the wind. On the empty streets. Too empty, really. For a couple of scared dorks, every shadow must've looked suspiciously dangerous. BANG BANG BANG BANG. A cat leaps off a trash can and causes a domino effect of knocked over trash cans. Whew!
    Today at 3:21 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro screamed and waved his knife in the direction of the banging.
    Today at 3:22 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would yelp in fear when he heard the trash cans, falling on his ass with a grunt.
    Today at 3:22 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei laughed at bit at his companions' antics, giving the cat a little salute as it went on its way. "Doesn't this feel like an American action flick? Or a Stephen Chow movie? I dunno, it feels cool. And also very tense. Loosen up!"
    Today at 3:24 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I-I wouldn... wouldn't know," Hiro admitted as he stared at the tipped trash cans, eyes wide. Slowly, his breathing began to ease, though, as his mind accepted that it was a cat, not a monster.
    Today at 3:25 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would pout with embarrassment as he fell over in fear for a stupid cat! Francis grumbled as he got up, embarrassed as they continued to walk towards the so called location. Something didn't feel right to the teen and he didn't know what it was, maybe this was a trap?
    Today at 3:26 PM​
  • Diana:
    With the warehouse in sight, they was definitely a suspicious lack of people around. In fact, shouldn't there at least be a look out, or a couple of jerks with bats walking around outside or something? Nope. Just the old, haunted, abandoned warehouse and the sounds of a barking dog out in the distance.
    Today at 3:28 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Is... this the right place...?" Hiro asked through chattering teeth.
    Today at 3:29 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Wondering who's directing this movie, then; probably Spielberg, 'cause this is pretty sick," Rei grinned, stopping at the sound of a dog. "It must be. I don't know a lot of creepy abandoned warehouses around here."
    Today at 3:30 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would feel his legs trembling when the got closer, the teen biting his cheek because he didnt want to say anything. This to him just felt like a giant trap, what if someone was to get hurt or worse.....die!
    Today at 3:31 PM​
  • Diana:
    As if beckoning them to enter... the big warehouse garage door was wide open. From the outside they could see there was a maze of stacked boxes inside.
    Today at 3:32 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro stood at the door a moment before he swallowed. "I... I'll go in first. If you see me scream, t-then... it's... n-not safe," he managed, then edged forward slowly, past the open door.
    Today at 3:32 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei called out. "Hey, maybe it's not safe to just go straight in? Especially by yourself?" He ran after Hiro to cover his back.
    Today at 3:33 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would end up getting separated from the two, trembling as he looked around frantically, why did they have to run off! He would bite his lip as he ended up tripping over some boxes, scraping his knee with a yelp.
    Today at 3:34 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    The yelp made Hiro jump and yelp in turn. Some action flick this was!
    Today at 3:37 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis heard the yelp from Hiro in the distance, they had to be close to each other!
    Today at 3:39 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei turned his head, curious. "Cutie? Are you okay?"
    Today at 3:39 PM​
  • Diana:
    Screeeeeek. Screeeeeeek. Screeeeeeeek. Three wander inside and it's still eerily quiet. Except for that horrible screeching, that sounds a bit like something metal swinging up above their heads. Francis finds himself laying on the floor surrounded by tipped over boxes of... plushies? Is this a plushie warehouse? Hiro and Rei meanwhile see a weird light flickering down at the end of their row.
    Today at 3:39 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro shook violently as he made his way toward the light. He was sure he'd pee himself if anything happened at this point.
    Today at 3:42 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei looked up, squinting. What was making that noise? A crane, a claw, an alien probe? He felt like a stuffed animal in a giant claw machine (maybe this was a giant claw machine! That would be so cool!) as he glanced to the side to see the light. He followed Hiro towards it, tightening his grip on his bat.
    Today at 3:42 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would still be trembling as he heard Rei ask if he was okay "I-Im okay, just got startled. I feel like this is a trap" he would speak his mind. He would run a hand through his hair before trying to find the other, his leg hurting from the fall.
    Today at 3:45 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "TrAp...!?" Hiro's voice crackled.
    Today at 3:48 PM​
  • Diana:
    Rei and Hiro come across.... THE HIDEOUT! Or at least, it should be? There's a TV flickering but muted. A couple of beat old up couches. A mini fridge and some old pizza boxes. Several people were definitely here. And recently, because there's a few boxes of take-out that are still warm! But what's this? Blotches of red are all over an empty chair! What happened here! Meanwhile, Francis hears something shuffling nearby around a corner.
    Today at 3:48 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I-is that b-blood...!?" Hiro's head felt light and heavy all at once.
    Today at 3:49 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would hear shuffling and decided to walk towards it like an idiot. He would be ever so curious to find out what it was, maybe it was a person who needed help
    Today at 3:49 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "It's okay," Rei reassured Hiro, looking around. "It might just be pizza sauce. See those boxes? Thugs can be kinda messy." On that note, he went up to the chair and ran his fingers along the red.
    Today at 3:49 PM​
  • Diana:
    Oh no. Rei discovers that is for real blood and not pizza sauce. Yuck! What have these thugs done with Fujimotosama!
    Today at 3:54 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Oof," Rei grumbled, wiping the blood on his shirt. "No, wait, I was wrong. My bad. Let's go look for Fujimoto-san, okay? The quicker, the better."
    Today at 3:55 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Oh my god, it's blood," Hiro mumbled before he swayed on his feet. The knife fell from numb fingers.
    Today at 3:56 PM​
  • Diana:
    Francis finds his way through the boxes of plushies to an office. This office is a totally normal, not creepy office, thank goodness. It also happens to be the security office! Francis can now look at all of the security cameras in the old, haunted, abandoned warehouse for something useful!
    Today at 3:57 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Kurenai dragged Nomiki by the wrist, looking over her shoulder to smirk at the shy girl's wide-eyed gaze. "Come on, where's your sense of adventure?" Kurenai said, as she pulled Nomiki into the back room of the warehouse where her crew hung out. "Wassup." That's when she noticed they had a "guest."
    Today at 3:58 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Hey, hey, hey," Rei rushed over to Hiro, gripping his shoulders and pulling him over to a couch (which did not have any blood). "It's all good, okay? Do you wanna stop? I can go by myself." He looked to the side, spotting two people. "Oh, uh, hi."
    Today at 3:58 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis could hear the knife clash against the floor in the distance, was Hiro okay?! He gulped but continued towards the noise, finding the useful office and looking around. "I found the control room!" he would yell. However as he got closer to the screens, a long black wire would be on the floor. Francis would be tripping over again but this time hitting his head and falling unconscious, cursing just before his vision faded to black.
    Today at 3:59 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro, still in his suit with the dark shirt and shiny gold tie, stared ahead and tried to catch his breath, to try _not_ to faint. Blood. Blood was awful. It was supposed to be inside, not outside.
    Today at 4:00 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "This is Nomiki. She's here to start her life of crime, isn't that right?" Nomiki paled. Her first instinct was to rush to the woman, but fear held her in place. "Oi, what was that?" Kurenai said.
    Today at 4:01 PM​
  • Diana:
    Kurenai doesn't seem to realize that Hiro and Rei aren't part of the thug crew. CAN THEY PLAY IT OFF or do they reveal they're looking for Fujimotosama!
    Today at 4:02 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    When Francis fell, he would hit a button that closed the doors of the warehouse, trapping everyone inside.
    Today at 4:03 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Okay, cool," Rei said slowly, carefully keeping his eyes on the two newcomers as he squeezed Hiro's shoulders lightly in comfort. "So do you happen to have any idea where an old lady called Fujimoto Hinata is?"
    Today at 4:03 PM​
  • Diana:
    SCREEEEEEEEE, THUTHOMP. Everyone hears the closing of the warehouse garage doors. Thanks to Francis' clumsiness, the warehouse doors are now locked! It also seems no one heard Francis call out about the security room before he passed out! What a sticky situation.
    Today at 4:06 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro fainted, but only briefly, and woke confused. He felt like he'd blinked, but his eyes were open the whole time. "What was that sound...?"
    59 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei stiffened, gaze scanning the cardboard-blocked walls as the weight of the situation settled heavy on his shoulders. "...Doors, I think."
    56 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    As they got closer and Kurenai saw that the shadowy forms weren't her crew after all--or if they were, they were new. "Old lady?" Kurenai said, eyes narrrowing suspiciously. Then she remembered the boys were talking about doing a hit on some bara cafe, maybe they'd decided to nab the crone that ran the place. "Who are you guys? What's the password?" The gang didn't actually have a password, but if these guys weren't in, they wouldn't know that, would they? "The hell?" she snapped, hearing the garage doors rattle closed.
    55 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would open his eyes and looked around in confusion, what had happened? He would feel an ache in his head, did he hit it? These questions went unanswered of course but simply because he was alone. The teen realised what the hell he had done and gulped, giggling dorkily to himself as he opened the door and turned on all the lights. He would spot and mic and spoke calmly "hey the doors was me...I uh hit my head like an idiot, Sorry"
    54 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Not so loud, p-please...?" Hiro looked miserably toward the girls, then stiffened at the booming voice over the mic. "Kamisama don't joke," he pleaded.
    53 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Francis hears a strange sound behind him. It sounds like- like... breathing?! There's a storage closet there in the security room. Does he dare open the door and peep inside?
    52 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei frowned, taking in the strange girl's words. "I'm... Rrrrrrrrrryunosuke, and this is... Hitoshi. The password is... um... wait, do gangs even have passwords nowadays? I thought that was a movie myth that was debunked by some yakuza guy or something?" He paused, realizing that he probably openly revealed that he had no knowledge about gangs whatsoever as he looked around. "...And was that Mr. Customer?"
    52 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would turn around when he heard the breathing and shakily turned towards the door. He would aggressively open the door, ready to run away if he needed too.
    51 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    As soon as Francis opens the door, there is a (manly) SHRIIIIIEEEK OF TERROR! Huddled down in the bottom of the closet is... one of the gang thugs? The guys is tall and beefy, but there's dried blood on his face from what looks like a busted nose and he's horrified. "No! No! Not again Obaasama! I'm good!!"
    49 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would scream but it was a rather girly scream, looking at the sight in front of him "what the heck are you talking about?! Let me get you outta here" he would say frantically. The teen would help him out of his huddled ball
    47 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Kurenai scowled. Whoever these guys were, they didn't belong, and it looked like it was up to her to run them off. Problem was, they looked to be well-built. Probably not cops, unless they were of the Keystone variety, but they still had her outnumbered. She let go of Nomiki, and reached into a pocket to pull out her switchblade. *snick!* The blade snapped into place. "Who the hell are you guys?! Beat it!"
    47 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei thought that he could hear two loud screams for a moment before watching the girl whip out her blade, in which he snatched up his baseball bat and squared his stance. "And where is Fujimoto-san? We're not leaving until she's safe."
    45 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "The old lady! She's totally nutters!" explained the tall thug. "Wait a second, you're not one of the guys!" The thug didn't look like he was ready for another fight, though. He just glared at Francis.
    45 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    There was screaming now, and the girl had a knife! And there was blood!
    44 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Nomiki couldn't help but notice how handsome the guys were, but the glint of Kurenai's blade put those thoughts out of her mind. "N-n-no! D-d-d-don't!" she said, reaching for Kurenai, but then one of the guys produced a baseball bat! She let out a strangled yelp.
    43 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro didn'tk now what to do. His body wouldn't move, and his head swam. He started to try to get up, eyes wide. "N-no, no more... no more blood," he managed.
    42 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei fixed his eyes on the other girl, noticing how frightened she seemed. He looked to Hiro, then back to the girls. "I'm not going to hurt you if you don't hurt us. But we need to know where Fujimoto-san is. She's the reason why we're here."
    41 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Kurenai heard a familiar voice crying out, but his words didn't make sense. Still, the sound of his voice meant that there was more trouble afoot, and her crew were on the receiving end. She switched hands with the blade, then reached back and grabbed Nomiki's arm. "Want a girlfriend?" she said, then yanked Nomiki toward the guy with the bat, sending her stumbling into him. That ought to tangle him up long enough for her to vanish into the shadows until she could find out how many of these guys there were, and what happened to her crew.
    36 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Nomiki squeaked as she collided with Baseball Bat Guy, but then his words reached her, along with the fact that he hadn't decided to clobber her with the bat.
    34 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    "Actually, I'm goo—oof," Rei grunted as Nomiki stumbled into him, quickly moving his bat out of the way so that he didn't accidentally bonk her. He turned his attention back to the other girl, but she was already gone. "Aw, come on!" He looked down at Nomiki, dropping his bat and carefully using both hands to move her off of him. "...Your friend isn't very nice, miss."
    33 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    The thug in the security room grabs Francis by the collar and DRAGS him along out to the warehouse. He and Francis arrive to see the weird scene with Nomiki, but the thug doesn't make comment on that. Instead, he shouts at all of the dudes. "LOOK, the old lady isn't even here anymore, okay!? I don't know how, but she convinced Daisuke and the gang to take her shopping! So get out of here, alright! We don't need any more trouble!"
    32 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro, sans knife, started after Kurenai on unsteady feet, but stopped as he heard the thug and slowly looked back.
    32 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "What?" he asked as he stared, still unsteady on his feet.
    31 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis didnt even know what the heck was happening, next thing he knew was that he was outside the security room. He would gasp when he was told that the lady was gone shopping, how did that happen!
    31 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "S-s-sss-orry, I d-d-duh-don't kn-know any-anything," Nomiki said. "A-about th-the lady." Tears broke loose and started to run down her cheeks. Her stutter made it hard enough to deal with the jerks at school; being in the middle of a gang fight made it even worse.
    30 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "She's not here! We take it all back, okay!? We don't want her! Just go back to your dumb cafe!" He huffs, shoving poor Francis towards his friends. "And if you see Daisuke and the rest of the gang, tell him he sucks dicks!"
    30 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    "Wait, really?" Rei frowned, looking to the thug. "Well, actually, that sort of makes sense. Fujimoto-san is a pretty hardcore lad—oh my god, miss, please don't cry." He turned his attention back to Nomiki, his hands splayed out. "It's not your fault. Please stop crying, it's all okay."
    29 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would get a bit annoyed, scoffing as he landed on top of Rei. The teen blushed and quickly got off of him and ended up walking outside of the warehouse to blow off some steam. Francis found himself embarrassed and upset.
    28 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro returned, then looked around before he stumbled over to Nomiki. "It's alright, it's alright," he assured, then pulled out his pocket square and offered it to her. "Here, we a... aren't going to hurt you," he managed. She looked like how he felt.
    26 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "I'm--I'm n-not in th-th-their gang. She..." Words were even more hard to come by now that the guy--who had turned out to be really handsome up close--was being nice to her, and then another cute guy with a slender build came up and offered her a handkerchief.
    24 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    "We understand," Rei reassured her with a smile, patting her lightly on the shoulder. "Do you want to go back to the cafe with us? We can make you some coffee and heat up a pastry for you."
    22 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis ended up sobbing outside in utter confusion, what was wrong with him? He turned around and decided to go back to the cafe on his own.
    22 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro forced a smile. "W-why don't you c-come to the cafe after we g... get everything sorted out?" he asked, "I-I'll... I'll treat you to a drink." He hoped that would cheer her up. He said it at the exact moment as Rei made a similar offer, and his smile faltered as agonizing embarrassment filled his everything.
    22 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Low and behold, just as the thug claimed, Fujimotosama was safe and sound. She was back at the cafe, chatting with her old lady crew. Her new thugly friends were no where in sight, but she did have a few shopping bags at her feet and seemed perfectly content with her day.
    18 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Nomiki is a small, slender girl with long black hair and an earth-tone Mori dress and jacket. "C-cafe? O-okay?" Did the slender guy also have a stutter? Her heart skipped a beat, and she hoped he didn't see the flush coming to her cheeks. "But we s-should find y-y-your lady f-first?" Nomiki got the impression that the lady had gotten the better of her kidnappers. Maybe she knew some combat cane technique?
    18 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "R-right...!" He nodded quickly, his own cheeks red, and offered a hand before he looked for Rei, and realized someone was missing.... "W-where's... where's Customer-san?"
    16 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    "She'll be fine, if that thug's state is any indication," Rei grinned, patting Hiro on the shoulder. He looked outside, searching for the cute customer from before. "We should be heading back. I'll go first and find Customer-san and tell the remaining customers about whatever. Be careful, you two!" With that, he sprinted back (but not before picking up his bat first).
    16 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would sit outside the Cafe, slumping against the wall in obvious distress.
    15 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Ah, I... need to return Mi-chan's kn... knife..." He remembered, paling quickly.
    15 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro bent and picked up the knife, only to almost drop it again. He hated knives.
    14 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Nomiki wiped her tears with the kerchief. This adventure was suddenly becoming decidedly more pleasant, or at least it would once they were away from this creepy warehouse. "I'm So-so-sssoji-moto No-nomiki," she stammered.
    10 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    After that, Hiro unsteadily led Nomiki out and toward the cafe. "N-Nakadashi Hiro," he offered with a nod and a nervous smile. Once they arrived, he handed the knife back to Mi-chan. "P-please leave your knife w-with an employee n-next... next time you bring it," he urged, "It's n-not safe... for it not to h-have a sheath... M-my heart would... it would break if you or anyone else got h... hurt..."
    8 minutes ago​
  • bananabread:
    Rei returned to the cafe safely, spotting the customer from before and offering him a small, soft smile. "Oh, hey. Great work back there! Thank you so much for your help, cutie; you were fantastic. Is there anything I can do for you?"
    8 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would look up at Rei with flushed cheeks, wiping his damn eyes before saying what he had to say "I-I think ... no, I um" he would stutter "I like you!" hey yelled before covering his red face, how could he announce something like that.
    7 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    And thus another classic evening at the Macho Cafe is over. Miss Fujimotosama is safe and sound (with mutterings that soon they'll have a few new employees?!). The dumbest of the Cafe Crew (almost) saved the day! The guests are all happy (except poor Francis who just blurted out something shocking) And there is only a broken front window to worry about. (Good luck explaining that.)
    6 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO MACHO CAFE: SAKURA BLOSSOM ROMANCE?!?!?!
 

fawnsable

Bleh! Imma Dork >.<
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Fantasy | Horror
Oakley Francis would look at Rei with his heavily flushed face, why in the hell did he just admit that he liked him?! He would feel his eyes start to drip tears, emotions overflowing his system. He would just stand there lost in the moment, not able to move his body. Francis was extremely embarrassed and it was clearly showing to everyone who had noticed him. Maybe it wasn't the right time for him to be honest with is feelings.

Then teen would sniffle before turning around and starting to walk away from the situation and back into the cafe, sitting as far at the back as he possibly could. Francis was not sure why he had even confessed, it was obvious that his feelings were never met in the first place. He just sat in the corner, sipping on a bottle of water that he had bought whilst waiting for Hiro and Rei to return, maybe the cafe would be crowded today, that way he didn't have to talk to anyone.​
 

allthekingsmen

"honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago."
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Any time after 1 PM/1300 ET.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Really anything (especially Mythopoeia, Romance, Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, and Adventure)
Tokieda Rei was familiar with love confessions. Working at the Macho Cafe ensured that—he usually couldn't go half an hour without at least one lady (or even the occasional gentleman, as this young man was) grabbing him by the waist, pulling him into the booth, and telling him how she wanted to run away and start a new life with him.

As he was told to, he'd always politely decline and stand up, offering a kind smile and a promise to continue serving her to the best of his abilities. This shouldn't be any different... right? Perhaps it was what happened earlier or because this particular customer wasn't a constant lurker or obsessive patron, but it felt different to him.

Rei wordlessly watched Customer-san enter the cafe, blinking in disbelief as he registered what exactly went on today.

Huh.

Well, we did just infiltrate this gang boss's hideout, he rationalized with a sigh, pushing his now-messy hair back from his face. That's a once-in-a-lifetime experience. That's gotta mess with someone's emotions... besides, he's a customer. It's not completely unusual, even if he hasn't been here since the start. Yeah.

Replaying Customer-san's words in his head, he looked to the inside of the cafe, just a few steps away, with the place fixed up well and Fujimoto-san (along with the rest of the customers) safe and sound. It was happy and bustling and interesting as always, and Rei found himself thinking about someone besides this love-professing customer—someone a little more stoic, a little older, and someone who he'd given his phone number to.

Just the thought of him brought the faintest of smiles to Rei's face, but he righted it into one a bit more plastic, a bit more cafe-worthy as he opened the door and stepped in. He gave the patrons a small wave and Fujimoto-san a passing comment. "Glad to have you back, ma'am!"

He fluidly made his way to Customer-san, spotting his dejected face from faraway. Rei slid into the seat opposite him, and his smile softened a bit. He'd let him down slow and steady, a little more thoughtful than a casual 'no thanks'. "Hey there. How are you doing, cutie?"
 

Zarko Straadi

Edgenoble
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, magical, modern, Steampunk
Between looking at the ground and stealing the occasional glance at Hiro, Nomiki hadn't gotten a good look at the cafe she was being led to until they reached the entrance and it was time to go inside. Her eyes went wide at the sight of a life-sized statue of a muscular naked man in a bodybuilder pose holding a sign angled to teasingly conceal his manhood from view. It read, "The Macho Cafe." She blushed furiously, but one of the guys was already holding the door open for her; too late to veer away without being rude. Instead, she steeled herself for the embarrassment of being the only girl in a gei club for men. Did they bring me here to make fun of me?

As she came inside, Nomiki spotted a group of older women playing poker and ogling the servers. She let out a held breath as she was ushered to a booth. The place was decked out in a fancy casino theme, like a setting for a heist or spy movie, except that all the glamor was being provided by men with sculpted bodies instead of women in slinky shoulder-baring gowns. 'Come on Nomi-chan, it's good to get out and cross your own boundaries sometimes. Do something you'd never do in a million years just a little more often than that,' she heard her brother Masaki's voice say in her mind. 'Expand your ideas of what you're capable of.' His way of trying to encourage her to do more than hole up in her room with books and drafting tools like some hermit-wizard.

Well...this certainly qualifies, Nomiki thought as she surreptitiously looked around, trying to figure out how things worked here. Customers flirted unabashedly with the servers, who at least pretended to flirt back. Not...in a million...years! She shuddered at the thought of what one of these magazine-model hardbodies would really think of the kind of bumbling, stammered 'advance' she might be able to muster.

Hiro was busy giving the knife back to a little elderly lady who hardly looked like the type to be carrying such a thing. The fellow Kurenai had thrown her at was apparently offering comfort to the third young man she'd glimpsed back at the warehouse, who seemed to be rather upset. That gave her the chance to hide behind her menu and: A) decide what she would have, and B) figure out how to deal with her server when he came. The selection of meals, treats, and beverages looked quite nice, actually.

Peering over the top of the menu, Nomiki caught a glimpse of a customer getting a little handsy with a server, who played it off gracefully. She ducked back behind the menu, shaking her head against the idea of ever attempting such a thing herself. Just be polite, she thought. Hopefully they get paid well to deal with unwanted advances all day, but he will probably appreciate a break from that.
 

fawnsable

Bleh! Imma Dork >.<
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Fantasy | Horror
He would almost jolt up when Rei walked over to see how he was doing, his eyes not making contact with the gentleman as he mumbled something "I-I'm fine...". This was obviously a lie but Francis didn't like admitting he wasn't okay, it would trouble others that didn't need to get troubled. Francis forced himself to look at Rei, soft tears leaking down his pale cheeks as he sniffled "Im sorry....." was all he muttered out, feeling all pitiful. The male would let out a well needed sigh, rubbing the tears away with his sleeve before relaxing himself. Once he knew that he was emotionally stable, he looked up at Rei with a beautiful and bright smile "Im sorry, I am rather emotional sometimes. Would you be able to bring me a cup of sweet tea and a slice of lemon cake at the side".​
 

allthekingsmen

"honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago."
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Any time after 1 PM/1300 ET.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Really anything (especially Mythopoeia, Romance, Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, and Adventure)
Mahogany irises scrutinized the expression of the customer in front of Rei, his eyebrows furrowing slightly and his mouth twitching into a tiny frown at the 'I'm fine' and the tears. "Hey, hey, it's okay. There's nothing to be sorry about."

He brushed some of his hair out of his eyes, standing up gradually and re-fixing a smile that matched Customer-san's. "Of course—I'm here to serve. I'll bring it over."

He made his swift way to the kitchen, putting in the order and waiting patiently for it to come out. He adjusted his tie, glancing around boredly. Since he had this extra time before getting back to Customer-san, should he ponder on what to say? No, Rei wasn't really a planner—his best words came out in the heat of the moment. Still, how should he make the most of this short period of stillness? Think about his special move if he was a superhero? Organize a meeting with all two of his braincells in order to try and calculate how many calories were in a single slice of cake? Try to put together a cafe dream team with all of the idols he sees on television?

A movement out of the corner of his eye signaled the fact that the order was ready.

He picked up the tea and cake, quickly walking back over to Customer-san's table and setting down the items with a smile. "Here you go, cutie. Ah, do you mind if I sit here and chat with you a bit? I'd like to talk about what happened earlier, if that's alright with you."
 

fawnsable

Bleh! Imma Dork >.<
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Fantasy | Horror
Francis would thank Rei when he brought his order over so quickly, carefully drinking at the tea he ordered. It took him a moment to decide if he wanted to talk about it, nodding "s-sure but I don't know how much I can answer" he would admit as he made some room for the server to sit down next to him. The teen would fiddle with his thumbs alot, feeling many waves of anxiety. Francis would end up biting his lip, it starting to bleed from how much pressure he put down. The teen would whimper, grabbing a napkin and dabbing his lip.​
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female

  • Diana:
    WELCOME TO MACHO CAFE
    Today at 12:25 PM
  • Diana:
    HOT TIP: Make sure you mention your character's name near the beginning of every post, so we know who you're playing.
    Today at 12:25 PM
  • Diana:
    TYPE FAST AND KEEP IT BRIEF: If you post *too* much text, it's harder for people to read your post fast enough and they may miss details and make mistakes when responging. Try to keep posts at around five sentences.
    Today at 12:26 PM
  • Diana:
    CONFUSED OR LOST? I'M IN CHAT!: At any point if you're confused or don't know what to do, just ask in the main chat. I'm there to give you tips or help you figure out what's happening!
    Today at 12:29 PM
  • Diana:
    GM ACTIONS SHOW UP IN BOLD YELLOW! So make sure you pay attention to those because something exciting could be happening!
    Today at 12:50 PM
  • Diana:
    We open on a quiet evening at the Macho Cafe. The place is all but deserted, save for a pair of old ladies calmly sipping tea and eating slices of chocolate cake. Fujimotosan herself is crocheting, while her granddaughter Hiromi does her homework. What a beautiful evening to sit back and relax!
    Today at 12:58 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Nakadashi Hiro, for all his bony scrawniness, kept on top of customer care as much as he was able. In between, he seemed concerned about his phone. It was while he was serving a customer a blushing macho show that the phone left behind in the kitchen went 'ding'.
    Today at 1:01 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei sat by the counter quietly, looking over a few sheets of paper with his scribbles marring the otherwise-unmarked white. He mumbled to himself, quiet but with furrowed eyebrows. "What's...? Nakano..." The tame evening allowed the third-year to focus on some schoolwork for now, and he decided to get a head start on his essay. While Rei was a relatively good student, he knew next to nothing about Nakano Takeko. Oof. His eyes flickered to the kitchen, hearing a ding. He turned his head to Hiro quickly before looking back at his papers. "Hiro-kun, I think you've got a text."
    Today at 1:04 PM
  • Diana:
    "Takeko Nakano or the Aizu Domain fought during the Boshin War," explained Hiromi without being asked, or really even being aware she answered the question out loud. It was her last year at school and she was so used to studying hard, she tended to answer questions in an instant. She herself was working on her math homework, occasionally pausing to sip from a tall glass of lemonade.
    Today at 1:08 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro squeaked, and his face reddened further. He lost his rhythm and then his footing, and then his dignity as he fell.
    Today at 1:11 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei jolted at the sudden voice, choking on his own saliva as his eyes darted to Hiromi. "Uh, right..." he cleared his throat and looked back at his papers, reading off of the article's tiny text. "'She is commemorated at the Aizu Autumn Festival, where young girls dress up as Nakano and lead a procession. Nakano Takeko will forever be remembered as the courageous onna-bugeisha who fought for her—'" A bang made Rei turn his head again, this time to a red-face waiter. He put down his papers and made his way over to his co-worker, offering a hand to help him up with a smile. "Are you alright, Hiro-kun? You didn't hit your head too hard, or anything?"
    Today at 1:14 PM
  • Diana:
    Assuming that 'dignity falling' means Hiro lost his pants, ...well, he did just that! With his moving and shimmying, his pants came loose and slipped to his ankles. The old ladies clapped.
    Today at 1:14 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    At least he remembered to wear underpants, he thought as he stared up at the ceiling, hands over his face. They were white and tight and he had nothing to be ashamed of, from the shape of them. "Please don't clap," he begged as his hands moved from his face to his groin to cover it.
    Today at 1:19 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Oakwood Francis would slip into the cafe, smiling as he approached the counter per usual. He had bad memories from the last time he was here but he didn't want to not be here, that would be ridiculous. The male would flush himself at the sight before him, one of the poor boys had revealed his underpants. Francis would stare without realising.
    Today at 1:20 PM
  • Diana:
    The old ladies respectfully refrained from any more clapping. They'd be happy with more slices of cake, though!
    Today at 1:24 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    Ebony walks into the diner, tail swishing, and bunches up his legs, jumping onto a table. He stretches and purrs, looking around as he licks his paw.
    Edited
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline Carver entered the Macho Café... and it instantly seemed to darken. The skies seem to have become overcast, and it almost started raining inside the much-respected venue. Upon closer inspection, however, it proved to be a guest with an aura of such gloom and doom that it actively sucked the life out of everyone around her. What happened to the normally cheerful, exotic, flirty foreigner? She looked as though she had not slept in... well... years.
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro forced himself to rise, then pulled up his pants and tightened his belt. "R-right away," he managed, then looked over to Rei. "Th-thanks," he managed, then darted to the walk-in fridge inside the kitchen and, once the door shut, he screamed.
    Today at 1:27 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He tilts his head, and hops off the table, walking over to the gloomy women, and sitting at her feet. He meows quietly, trying to get her attention. His black tail flicks around as he studies her.
    Edited
    Today at 1:28 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis ordered a slice of chocolate cake with a glass of sprite on the side, moving to sit at a table but he was soon distracted by a small cat that had wandered in. The boy crouched and pet the cat.
    Today at 1:30 PM
  • Diana:
    Hiromi did not notice cats that meowed, Hiromi did not notice ladies that gloomed. She did not care about servers that cowed, or even old ladies that booed! She was quite focused on her math homework. Her grandmother and owner of the Cafe, was still crocheting, and at least peered one old eye up to glance around before resuming her hooking.
    Today at 1:30 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He arches his back into Francis's hand, purring happily.
    Today at 1:31 PM
  • Diana:
    Aveline's gloom must've foreshadowed the afternoon, for a sudden crack of thunder startled many in the cafe and torrents of rain started pouring outside. Good thing it's quiet and not crowded today, going out there would be dreadful.
    Today at 1:34 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline kept on shuffling on like a zombie before she collapsed onto a random table, alone, almost flipping it in the process. The loud bang resonated through the room and for the moment, she did not notice the cat as she raised a skeletal hand to call for a waiter. "Service... please...?"
    Today at 1:34 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would giggle softly and carefully picked the cat up, placing him into his lap as he fussed him "you're such a pretty kitty! look at how pretty you are" he said with a baby-ish voice.
    Today at 1:34 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Once he screamed for a short time, Hiro was ready to leave the walk-in, and he did so sheepishly, snuffling forward and fetching the orders, only to nearly drop them at the sudden peal of thunder. He carried the cakes out after only a moment to steady them, then delivered them with a "Thank you for your patience, princesses!"
    Today at 1:35 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei dusted off faux-dirt from his hands and gave a small nod to the retreating Hiro. Noticing a young, thin girl raising her hand, he made his way over to her with a bright grin. "Hey there, miss! What can I do you for?"
    Today at 1:35 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He purrs, and curls up, gently kneading into the warm arms of Francis, and flops onto his side, purring loudly.
    Today at 1:36 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline managed a weak smile at Rei, barely raising her head to meet him. "Industrial amounts of... coffee... would be nice..."
    Today at 1:37 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The call for service caught his ear, and he looked up in time to see Rei heading to her. Oh, good. Rei would help cheer her up, he was sure! The poor woman... wait, wasn't she one of the ones that bullied him sometimes? If she was acting so meek... Worry colored his features, and he hurriedly fetched a glass of water to start her off. After that, he planned to let Rei take care of her, but she looked like she needed a drink very badly.
    Today at 1:37 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would look at him "I dont see no collar, maybe you're alone or maybe you have been abandoned?" he smiled and continued to fuss the creature in his lap. The boy had been waiting for some time for his cake, sighing as he waited some longer.
    Today at 1:38 PM
  • Diana:
    This cat was going to get more action in an afternoon than Francis, for the table of old ladies eating cake were very subtly trying to get the cat to come over and pay them a visit by making soft kissy noises.
    Today at 1:39 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    A sigh caught his ear, and Hiro stumbled to a stop on his way back to the ladies. "Ah, is something wrong?" He blinked as he noticed the cat.
    Today at 1:39 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Why was a customer sitting on the floor...?
    Today at 1:40 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He purrs happily, tilting his head a the table of old ladies, his amber eyes looking up at the server.
    Today at 1:40 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The boy would pout when the old ladies tried to get the cat away from him. He would hold the cat more and kissed his head slowly "don't go over there little one~" he said as he scratched his chin. Francis would look up "ah i have been waiting for my order for quiet a while now".
    Today at 1:41 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He closes his eyes, enjoying the scratching.
    Today at 1:42 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Oh! Sorry!" He offered a hand to help Francis up. "What can I get for you? Maybe a bowl of cream for your kitty, too?"
    Today at 1:42 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei nodded at the girl, keeping his smile on despite her appearance. "Of course, beautiful. Right away!" He made his swift way to the kitchen to grab a pot of coffee for her and a mug, as well as a small slice of apple pie to try and contribute to her thin frame. He went back to her with the items, setting them down on the table. "Here you go. More coffee's on the way if you need more, but for now, you can have something to eat with it, too."
    Today at 1:43 PM
  • Diana:
    "That pie isn't free!" chimed in old Fujimoto giving Rei a look.
    Today at 1:47 PM
  • bananabread:
    "I'll pay for it myself," Rei replied with a small laugh, waving away Fujimoto-san's words with a charming smile. "Don't worry about it, ma'am."
    Today at 1:48 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline stirred only at the sound of two glasses hitting her table. One of them was of no use, a spindly glass of water that would help her in no way possible. The other however... the sweet, heavenly smell of coffee! Her saviour! And apple pie! Her favourite! Oh, this place knew her so, so well. No wonder she kept returning. Dessicated hands reaching for her mug of coffee, Aveline drunk it in one single go, gulping it down as though it were the nectar of life. She seemed to revive as she did so, her skeletal appearance becoming... less pronounced somehow? Whatever the case, the beautiful exotic foreigner looked as though she were rapidly filling her curves out. Probably a trick of light or something.
    Today at 1:48 PM
  • Diana:
    That was plenty enough to sate old Fujimoto and she went back to her crocheting. "...I want some pie too."
    Today at 1:48 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would take the hand and smile gently "ah thank you", holding his kitty close as he moved to sit on a chair. "I ordered a slice of chocolate cake and a glass of soda. A bowl of cream for him seems ideal!" He giggled slowly as he continued to scratch the feline.
    Today at 1:48 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei was amazed at the lady's transformation, but poured her another cup of coffee while he was at it. "Please, enjoy yourself to the fullest, miss." He turned to Fujimoto-san with a little amused chuckle. "I'll bring you a slice too, Fujimoto-san; after all, I'm here to serve. What flavor would you like? Do you want anything to drink with it?"
    Today at 1:51 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Right away, prince." Hiro smiled and departed the table, then jogged to the kitchen, where he gathered up chocolate cake, soda, and cream for the young man and his cat before he walked back out with them on a tray. Any way he could, he wanted to avoid spilling. His nerves left him far too prone to that...
    Today at 1:52 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He looks up, smelling the cream.
    Today at 1:53 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline absolutely beamed at Rei, her hands moving to push her breasts together and emphasize them just the tiniest bit, the jiggling motion no doubt catching the eye of the poor Hiro. Especially with how Aveline seemed to have changed! She still looked tired, with large bags under her eyes, but she looked much more energetic, her hand reaching out to run across Rei's arms, sensually tracing it. "Thank you very much~ The service here is always excellent."
    Today at 1:54 PM
  • Diana:
    "Something nice and chocolate with a side of hot chocolate for my old bones," requested old Fujimoto. She eyed her quiet granddaughter. "Better refresh Hiromi's lemonade too, she's lost in the zone!"
    Today at 1:55 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He yawns, and licks his lips.
    Today at 1:57 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would give the cream to his kitty friend, watching him closely before digging into his own treat "thank you very much Hiro" he would chime, Remembering the boy from past encounters
    Today at 1:58 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "You're very welcome, Prince." He smiled, warm and sparkly, his phone forgotten. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"
    Today at 1:59 PM
  • bananabread:
    "Sure!" Rei chirped, grinning at the pair. "I'll get it for you in two se—oh, um, you're very welcome!" Rei patted the lady's hand on his arm, gently peeling it off and leaving it on the table. Normally, he wouldn't mind it when customers got a little touchy (it came with the job), but this lady's boobs were... hm. Not like the usual customers, who were much older. He gave her a bright, practiced smile. "I'll leave the coffee pot here, but be careful with it! I wouldn't want your pretty hands to get burned." With that, he sped off to the kitchen to get what the Fujimotos wanted.
    Today at 2:00 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He chuckled at the nickname and shook his head "no thank you, that would be all" before deciding to tease the younger teen "but try not to loose your pants this time~" giggling softly, always finding Hiro's embarrassment amusing.
    Today at 2:01 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He softly laps up the cream, purring loudly.
    Today at 2:02 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro died inside at the reminder, and his face went full red. "Will... will do," he managed, then tightened his belt again as he started to slink away.
    Today at 2:05 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Awww, so adorable! Aveline always liked it when people played hard to get, though... she had to consider, that she was not in her best form right now. She pulled so many all-nighters that even after her second mug of coffee, she felt a little sluggish and most importantly, tired. But... but... Hmm. Maybe she should just order today's special for extra mancandy? She sipped her second mug of coffee thoughtfully as she looked around to see a fairly empty place. Which meant more men for her! If she were not so tired, she would have jumped for joy.
    Today at 2:05 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis tried his best to not burst his lungs out laughing when Hiro left in an embarrassed state. He would remind himself that Hiro was only young and he shouldn't be teasing him. The male would eat his cake quickly.
    Today at 2:10 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei swept through the kitchen, squeezing fresh lemons in advance for the next batch of lemonade (one of the customers last time had mentioned wanting lemonade freshly squeezed from his own hands, which was a little odd, but it was an interesting tip) before washing and drying his hands and getting what he was told to get. Balancing the items in his arms, he made his way over to the Fujimotos' table and setting the things down. "One slice of chocolate pie, a cup of hot chocolate—made just how you like it—and a whole pitcher of fresh lemonade for Hiromi-san. Please enjoy, lovelies!"
    Today at 2:12 PM
  • Diana:
    "Don't forget to keep studying or you'll fail school," warned Hiromi, not looking up from her homework. It was kind of helpful?
    Today at 2:14 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiromi's comment brought some guilt to Hiro on top of his shame, and he checked for any customers in need to try to distract himself from it.
    Today at 2:15 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei sweatdropped, offering a nervous smile. "Of course. Don't you worry about me, Hiromi-san; I'm staying afloat just fine. I wouldn't want to drop out from sports!"
    Today at 2:15 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis allowed his kitty to continue sipping at the cream that Hiro had offered, Calling Hiro over to his table quickly. "Say, how long have you been working here cutie?" getting rather close to the boy in another attempt to tease him.
    Today at 2:18 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    ... was Aveline really contemplating this? No. No she was not. Finishing her second mug of coffee (of the many she would drink today), she drew out her back, thrust her ample chest forward, swept her hair back and raised her hand for service again. Her "smoking hot exotic foreigner" look was somewhat ruined by the tired circles under her eyes, but no matter. When a waiter approached, she knew what to ask for. "Could you tell me what sort of specials you have today?" she smiled, leaning forward ever-so-slightly.
    Today at 2:20 PM
  • Diana:
    "Sports won't help with getting a job later," Hiromi mused out loud, long enough to sip her fresh lemonade. "Although you might make future life long connections there."
    Today at 2:20 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro blinked, then returned to Francis. At the question, he smiled a little. "A... a few weeks. It's... it's really fun." He smiled. "Everyone here is... is really kind."
    Today at 2:22 PM
  • Diana:
    A wonderfully handsome random waitor that few ever see out on the floor stopped to answer Aveline. "Cheesecake for Beefcake is always the most popular. Then there's the Dance of the Sugarbuns..."
    Today at 2:24 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would smirk and put his rather small right hand on his left shoulder, his breath hitting the back of his neck "I can remember you screaming like a baby when we went to rescue the old lady, you should of seen you face" Francis chuckled out.
    Today at 2:24 PM
  • bananabread:
    "I—Yes, I know," Rei chuckled anxiously. "I'm doing fine in school; it's just Japanese that I'm struggling with. I'm actually doing really well in English and, wow, look at that! A customer! Excuse me." He took that chance to slip away (a small "phew" had come out of his mouth in relief). He heard the words "Dance of the Sugarbuns" and nearly screamed, going to attend to anyone but the foreign beauty from before.
    Today at 2:24 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    He heard someone mention specials, and he felt his face start to burn. He turned his back to Aveline to try to avoid her notice. The teasing didn't escape him, and he flushed redder. "Y-you fainted, Prince..." he reminded, trying to protect his dignity.
    Today at 2:25 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis pouted and felt his own face flushing "I did not faint! I just tripped!" he tried to deny what had happened, pouting softly and folding his arms "Well you almost pissed yourself"
    Today at 2:27 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline knew the former, being a regular at the Macho Café, but the latter? She never heard of it. Was it a new "menu item"? Her curiosity sparked, she batted her eyelashes at Rei, then pushed her hands sliiiightly together to lift her breasts. "I would like to order a Dance of the Sugarbuns please. That sounds like a new exciting menu item." Her smile. Gods, her smile. It reached her eyes and made her look even more seductive.
    Today at 2:28 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    Ebony stretches, and yawns.
    Today at 2:28 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "You nearly fainted multiple times..." Tears formed, but he blinked them away. He couldn't deny how scared he'd been, but he tried to keep some face.
    Today at 2:30 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei stifled a groan at the foreign lady's expression. God, another one? He prayed to his older sister that she would show up and put an end to this, but alas, she could not teleport. So, devoid of hope for the future, he flashed a blinding smile at her and prepared to suffer.
    Today at 2:30 PM
  • Diana:
    That waitor nodded and walk over to the main bar area. He picked up an intrument that looked a bit like a horn, and attempted to blow it. The wretched sound got the attention of the whole Cafe. "DANCE OF THE SUGARBUNS, TABLE THREE." He then leaned over to an old boombox and hit PLAY. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy started playing. It seems the entire wait staff was expected to prance around ballet style to the song and serve donut holes with powdered sugar.
    Today at 2:30 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He looks at Aveline, and meows at her.
    Today at 2:31 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis grumbled "Eh, your the one who almost lost your pants kid" he said as he gave his ass a little smack, loosing his shit at the reaction he got. The male decided that tonight, his goal would be to tease the living daylights out of poor little Hiro.
    Today at 2:32 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Dread. Hiro's stomach dropped out, and he excused himself with a painfully forced smile. He almost didn't notice the swat. "Excuse me..."
    Today at 2:32 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    He hurried to the kitchen to fetch the donut holes, lest he be forced to ballet-dance for being the one with free hands.
    Today at 2:34 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline blinked at the reaction she elicited from the waiter, not having expected... that... whatever that it was going to be. A strange mixture of fascination, interest and anticipation welled up in her as she heard the notes of the familiar song before she spotted a cat at her legs, meowing straight at her. Huh. That is... strange? Keeping her eyes on the room lest she miss something entertaining she nevertheless offered her hand for the cat to smell.
    Today at 2:35 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei fixed his uniform shirt, glued the smile onto his face, and prepared to fetch his knowledge of ballet out of his head as he adjusted himself so that he was on his toes and gracefully danced his way to the counter, grabbing a plate of donut holes and delicately move to the nearest table, dancing on pointe (wink wink). "And here you go, lovely!"
    Today at 2:35 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Oh shit, that was right, they _all_ had to do _both_. Oh no.
    Today at 2:36 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would feel rather dissapointed that Hiro rushed away, maybe he had gone too far? The male would watch Rei in the background for a moment, remembering his embarrassing love confession. Maybe he should try his luck with Hiro instead?
    Today at 2:37 PM
  • Diana:
    Old Fujimoto got out her sugar-bazooka. It was a nice little makeshift powdered sugar gun, and sadly that meant there was going to be a lot of clean up later.
    Today at 2:37 PM
  • Diana:
    Wisely, Hiromi picked up all her homework paperwork and took her lemonade with her to the kitchen where it would be safe.
    Today at 2:38 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's grace was gone and his clumsiness was as high as it had ever been. Another employee dragged him back, smelling of too much cooking wine, and Hiro was ejected from the kitchen only after he wore only a fundoshi and a thin layer of butter... and sparkly sugar crystals on his skinny butt as he forced a smile and carried powdered sugar donuts to a table.
    Today at 2:38 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would fall on the floor with laughter, tears erupting from his eyes at the appearance of Hiro. This kid was the height of his amusement.
    Today at 2:41 PM
  • Diana:
    Fujimoto very clearly made sure the cafe knew that powdered man butt was not part of the routine, just in case anyone was worried and planning to call authorities.
    Today at 2:41 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Oh. Oh. Ooooooooooh. An entire new world has unveiled itself to Aveline. While this was not as good as the Beefcake and Cheesecake special, it certainly had quite a bit of charm to it, especially with that Hiro guy, whose entire body was covered in some delicious-smelling treats. Mmm... Though he was a little bit skinny for Aveline, maybe if opportunity spoke, she would not mind tasting it. But of course, she would much prefer tasting Rei.
    Today at 2:41 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei twirled around, dancing his way to the foreign lady from before. It became increasingly difficult to hold his smile as he got closer to her, but at least he wasn't Hiro! Poor guy. He brought the mostly-full plate of donuts to her and picked up a pastry, lifting it to her mouth with a customer-service grin. "Please, take a bite, beautiful!"
    Today at 2:41 PM
  • Shadow Dragon:
    Ebony meows quietly.
    Today at 2:43 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aaaaah. So dreamy. When Rei approached Aveline with a donut, the fiery-haired beauty did not think twice. She leaned forwards, gently grabbing the donut with her filled, luscious lips and then ate it in the most suggestive way she could think of. Without using her hands. All the while maintaining eye contact.
    Today at 2:43 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro danced, doing his best to combine ballet with flexing, even as tears threatened and his whole face burned bright red. He couldn't back down! If this was what was expected of him, he'd just have to do it!
    Today at 2:45 PM
  • Diana:
    Hiromi in the kitchen, mirrored the cats disdain for these shenanigans.
    Today at 2:45 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis couldnt take his eyes off Hiro, his body was beautiful and those tears made his heart thump from miles away. He truly was breathtaking and thats when Francis decided that this boy shall be his boyfriend.
    Today at 2:46 PM
  • bananabread:
    Rei was barely phased, the only difference in this from his daily routine being that the lady was much younger than the older ladies that he usually served. He moved his free hand down to tilt her chin up, meeting her eyes with a slim smile. "Thank you for your order, beautiful. The world is brighter thanks to your shining kindness." He moved away, blowing her a complimentary kiss and going over to the next table.
    Today at 2:47 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The last plate as the song ended went to Francis, who was... staring at him. Oh god. Oh no. Oh why...!?
    Today at 2:48 PM
  • Diana:
    Old Fujimoto made a note in her notepad that blowing kissies should be an upcharge.
    Today at 2:48 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis blew a kiss to Hiro as he approached him, licking his lips seductively as he tried to act cool. Lets be honest, this was completely out of his character but he didn't give a damn. Hiro must be his.
    Today at 2:50 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline shivered in pure bliss as she had the pleasure of her chin being raised by one real man, then a kiss blown to her. Her heart fluttered just a bit as she leaned back into her seat, looking dreamy and satisfied... and spotting Hiro just in reach. Feeling generous with her affections today, Aveline gave the kitten beneath her desk a quick pet before she stood up, made two quick steps forward, then gently traced Hiro's shoulders to collect some of the delicious butter and sugar.
    Today at 2:51 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis got very jealous by this and pulled the boy towards him, his fingers trailing down his side slowly, almost painful. He would whisper into his ear "you look so ravishing like this, are you trying to tease me"
    Today at 2:52 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro reddened all the more at the blown kiss, only to squeak in alarm as he felt someone touch him. He looked back to see the predatory lady from before, just in time to feel himself yanked. His body landed against Francis, and fingers tickled at his sides. Wide eyes looked between the two, and then sought for help. "I-I-I-I...!" He couldn't form a single sentence.
    Today at 2:55 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The male would wrap his arms around the flustered teens neck, pulling him into his lap and holding him there. It was the ultimate pleasure for him to see Hiro like this "I have decided that your my boyfriend now" he would say with a smirk.
    Today at 2:57 PM
  • bananabread:
    Tokieda Yuko opened the door with cool indifference to the sight in front of her, stopping by her little brother as she observed the poor young waiter being touched by two customers. She pursed her lips briefly, turning to Rei, who was standing nearby and watching, an empty plate in his hands. She looked to him. "Rei." His head snapped to her, eyes a little wide at her seldom-heard voice. He grinned, snickering. "Aneki, you're a little late." Yuko shrugged, sitting at the empty table nearest to Hiro and watching with great interest."
    Today at 2:59 PM
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline blinked. Did that customer just... steal her mancandy? Granted, low-quality mancandy, but still. He stole her mancandy! Completely. And utterly. Unacceptable. She felt so shocked she did not even lick the delicious butter and sugar off her fingers. Instead, she went through yet another complete transformation, her fatigue completely disappearing as she placed a foot forward. Her hips swayed hypnotically with the movement and she angled it so that Hiro could get a good look at her plush thighs. "... was going to serve the prettiest customer in the room?" she finished for Hiro as she put her best assets forward.
    57 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro felt something in his mind break, and for a moment, he thought of the more gentle man who'd gotten him hired, missing him very much now as people began to fight over him. HIM of all people! The scrawny one who tried and failed to put on muscle! He felt dizzy and light headed. "P... please don't fih..." It was hard to speak.
    55 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Old Fujimotosan wandered around the main cafe, stragetically placing ice cold glasses of water, perfect for the catty throwing into faces. Juuust in case.
    55 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis watched Hiro, he almost seemed faint but that didnt stop him from getting more and more jealous at the scrawny old hag. He narrowed his eyes and picked Hiro up, walking into the kitchen to place him down on a chair. Francis grabbed some water for him, not caring about the rules of the cafe much of the moment. Hiro just couldnt seem to get a break as he was pulled into Francis' lap yet again.
    53 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro was not super heavy, nor was he incredibly light. Still, he squirmed and looked around for help that probably would not come, as most of his coworkers enjoyed his torment.
    47 minutes ago
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline just stared in incomprehension. What the hell did just...? No. No, no, no, no. She was not going to stand for this! That asshole! With righteous fury in her heart, Aveline barreled into the kitchen, an almost literal fire burning behind her back. It seemed a miracle that the kitchen doors did not burn up behind her or the hinges refused to melt. And yet, despite it all... she managed to somehow make it look alluring. A dangerous kind of alluring, but it nevertheless was alluring.
    44 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Hiromi was still in the kitchen and with all these wild people barging in she could NOT get her homework done! "EXCUSE ME?! This is for staff only! Get out of here!"
    43 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "F-fujimoto-san...!" Hiro stared at her as though she were an angel, come to rescue him.
    42 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would widen his eyes and turned to look down at Hiro, he narrowed his eyes "back off you old hag". The boy inside was secretly terrified to the point where he might piss himself, what it the world had he done?! "Hiro almost fainted, I came to bring him in here for the water" Francis would say as he motioned to the glass.
    42 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "T-thanks, I-I-I... I think I'm o-ok," Hiro said, a little too fast as he tried to rise.
    40 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    When Hiro tried to rise, Francis would shake his head and forced him back down "you are in no state to walk about mr"
    39 minutes ago
  • Villamvihar:
    A cracking noise could be heard within the kitchen. Time and space seemed to freeze, the seductive smile on Aveline turning into a horrifyingly artificial expression. Did he just... Did that... that insolent... AND OLD HAG?! Aveline grabbed not one, not two, not three, but four entire glasses of ice cold water and dumped them all on Francis, soaking him to the bone. Some got onto Hiro and still some splashed on Hiromi's precious textbook, seeping through the pages!
    36 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would yelp at her in shock, the water getting all over his expensive headphones that hung between his neck. The boy would get Hiro off him before falling to the floor in fear and embarrassment, wetting himself just like he thought he would. What a messy evening this turned out to be.
    34 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Where Hiromi could understand splashing water on a guy in anger, she was NOT standing for the abuse of her poor textbook! That was her HOMEWORK! "Banned! You are banned, banned, banned!" She shrieked, snatching up the nearest thing to her that she could throw -- a cheesecake -- and flung it right at Aveline.
    34 minutes ago
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline lost it the moment the cheesecake splattered on her face with a stunningly beautiful "SPLAT" sound. Composure shattering into tiny bits, the fiery-haired foreigner grabbed the nearest thing - a rotten meat pie that some senile customer or server must have left lying around - and flung it straight back at Hiromi!
    31 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro stumbled to the ground as well, thrown off balance, and stared in horror as cheesecake flew through the air. He smelled pee. It wasn't his. He scrambled to his feet and hurried out to the cafe proper. "Fujimoto-obaachan! P-please help!" He was crying, he knew it, but this was scary!
    30 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The male stayed on the floor, sniffling in embarrassment but also anger, every time he came here it was always left with bad memories. When she told him he was banned, his eyes would widen "B-But I didn't do anything!" he protested on the floor with his now tear stained face. He forced himself to get up and huddle in the corner, visibly shaking at what had unfolded. This was worse then Hiro not understanding his undying love.
    29 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Hiromi got splatted right in the chest and went crashing backwards into a fridge. The room went three shades darker it seemed, and thunder cracked outside. "YOU WITCH! THIS IS MY OBAACHAN'S CAFE!" Red bean buns started flying at an alarming speed.
    29 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Old lady Fujimoto was back in her chair crocheting. "Young women are so full of fire these days!"
    28 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    That meant... she wasn't going to help. Hiro's world turned grey, and he sagged. "A customer is trapped...?" he tried, unsure if that would move her, "A... muscular one..."
    27 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would try and crawl out of the drama and the disgusting food fight but he slipped face first onto the wooden floor, his nose splitting with blood. He just laid there and sobbed because he was out of Ideas.
    26 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "Oh dear, that is a problem," she said, still crocheting. "Hopefully my dear granddaughter can handle it! She'll inherit the cafe one day!"
    26 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "S-she... started a food fight..." Despair. Hiro gloomed, and he felt like surely mushrooms must be growing from him. Where else could he turn...!? ... Wait. Maybe the man who shoved him into the fundo... where did he go!?
    25 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    That asshole was outside taking a cig break.
    24 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis managed to get up with his bleeding nose and rush outside, looking at the man taking a cig break "get your ass in there! a food fight broke out" he would yell.
    23 minutes ago
  • Villamvihar:
    "YOUR CAFÉ?" Aveline all but screeched at Hiromi as she dodged the Red Bean buns by stepping to the side. Around her, a fiery aura of determination burned with the fury of ten thousand suns - and more importantly, mancandy. "YOU COULD NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN SSS-GRADE MANBUTT AND A DONKEY," Aveline shouted back, throwing an assortment of toast and jam at her opponent.
    22 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "Dude. It's my break," he insisted, showing it still had two more cigs to smoke.
    22 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would scoff "fuck you man" and went back inside, looking at the chaos. He would look at the old women and grabbed her hair, dragging her outside the cafe "You are banned so stay the hell out you stupid bitch!"
    20 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "I KNOW WHAT AN ASS AND A DONKEY LOOK LIKE, AND BOTH RESEMBLE YOUR FACE." Hiromi then reached for the heavy hitter, the fresh casserole tins of macaroni and cheese. ...and Missed. It hit Francis.
    19 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro forced a deep breath, then shivered and charged forward. Butter soaked into Aveline's shirt as he gripped her tight and shouted, "P-please stop fighting...!"
    19 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would scream out, falling to the floor. He had germaphobia and a whole loud of germs had just hit his face. The male would be on the floor having a panic attack with his bleeding nose. This was not what he expected.
    18 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "...Sorry Francis..!" gasped Hiromi.
    17 minutes ago
  • Villamvihar:
    How dare she! Aveline reached for the next thing, which would have been a piping hot and extremely dangerous steam bun, when she got assaulted from all sides. Someone grabbed her hair! Her precious, long, luscious, fiery hair! Screaming in pain, she flailed around, accidentally smacking Hiro straight in the face and grabbing a massive pot of sugar water in her panic, spilling it all over everyone. Herself and Hiromi's books included.
    15 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis was unfortunately not listening, in a state on panic on the floor.
    15 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro fell, his own nose bloodied. He landed atop Francis, doubling the pile of useless men.
    14 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Now everyone in the kitchen is covered in sticky sugar water!
    13 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis noticed that Hiro was on top of him, blushing when their lips connected for a short moment.
    11 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's heart stopped beating as he stared down. Blood dripped down Francis's face from two noses as their kiss heralded... why the fuck were there sakura blooms in a food war!?
    9 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The purple haired boy would flush, looking up at Hiro as the sakura blooms came into view. What the fuck just happened? Francis honestly didn't care and kissed Hiro one last time "Im sorry for teasing you kiddo but I do really love you"
    8 minutes ago
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline lost her balance as soon as she lost her attackers, falling straight into the sugar water. Face first, of course. Cartwheeling in a vain attempt to regain her balance, she only succeeded in sweeping off various pots and pans from their shelves, which landed in a symphony of cacophonic chaos and buried her six feet under. Six feet under cookery, that is.
    8 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "This cafe is the worst!" Wailed Hiromi. She lost all of her hard work, the staff and the guests were totally insane, and her grandmother just loved every moment of it! "I quit!" She didn't even work there, but Hiromi made her point. She threw one last custard at Aveline before she stomped out the back door.
    7 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "S-sorry... I shouldn't... shouldn't date a customer..." He looked away, face bright red as he at least had the decency to use his thumb to try to wipe some of the blood from Francis's face. "Um... Are... you ok?"
    3 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would smile softly and blushed at the thumb that wiped some of his blood away. He nodded "yeah, I get that which is exactly why im thinking of signing up". Maybe Hiro would never get a peaceful end.
    2 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Just when it looked like things couldn't get any worse, the police showed up. Granted, they were retired elders who really just wanted to come in for some coffee, but just by being there it was enough to make people behave. It was going to be a long night of cleanup for the staff. Just another typical evening at the Macho Cafe. THE END. Until next time...
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Diana:
WELCOME TO MACHO CAFE!
Today at 12:29 PM

Diana:
All of my roleplays are designed to be NEWBIE FRIENDLY. So don't worry about mistakes or getting confused. I'll be in the main chat area to answer any questions or help out!
Today at 12:29 PM

Diana:
HOT TIP: Type fast. Write brief. People will miss details in your post if it's too long, and taking too long to post means you can miss actions.
Today at 12:29 PM

Diana:
Game master posts are in this bright bold yellow, so make sure to pay attention to the content in those. There might be something important!
Edited
Today at 12:29 PM

Diana:
Remember: It's just a roleplay, actions happening to characters about characters and from characters are NOT directed at their player!
Today at 12:30 PM

Diana:
Write your character's name in the FIRST SENTENCE of all your posts so we know who your characters are. Using text color can also be a handy way to differentiate between characters!
Today at 12:30 PM

Diana:
(◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
Today at 12:31 PM

Diana:
It's a bright and beautiful sunny day at the Macho Cafe, but -GASP- it's closed? Old Fujimotosama is in a state of panic, because her dearest granddaughter Hiromi hasn't been home or to the cafe in days. Her classmates say she hasn't been to school either, and Hiromi is a studious student! What is this poor old woman to do with her only family and heir missing!
Today at 12:56 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro stood outside the building in his street clothes. He kept a clean uniform in the back of the cafe, right along with where the costumes he was often forced into were kept... Including the fundoshi. He prayed that would end up conveniently lost someday, but doubted that would happen. Either way though, right now he had more important things to worry about. "Fujimoto-san really hasn't been seen anywhere?" he asked, more to himself as he thought about where she might have gone.
Today at 1:00 PM

IceQueen:
Riku stood a little ways away from Hiro and Fujimoto-sama, a lit cigarette in his hand as he gazed around aimlessly. There was no point in him panicking, he had never been fond of HIromi, especially with how she treated the cafe. He wouldn't admit it but the place was his home. He wouldn't let anyone diss the people that worked there. Taking a drag from his cig Riku sighed, tugging on his white hair. "If she had been we wouldn't be here." Riku pointed out, glancing at Hiro.
Today at 1:03 PM

Astaroth:
"Yeah, that's helpful," drawled Ryuuji, giving Riku an unimpressed side-eye and ashing his own cigarette. "No, and she's not answering my texts either. I thought she was just avoiding Onibaachan but at this point I'm a little concerned."
Today at 1:07 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis would turn up to the cafe and just stared at the closed entrance, what the hell happened here and why was the cafe he called home closed. He bit his lip with anxiety and looked around, seeing Hiro and walking over to him. The male did have a blush on his face as he remembered what happened last time and how he still felt about the young worker. "What happened here?"
Today at 1:08 PM

The Mood is Write:
"You don't think those thugs from the warehouse are trying again...?" Hiro asked, not that... either of the two knew firsthand who the thugs were, only to squeak as Francis approached him. His cheeks reddened violently, and he shifted his weight a bit. "Um... Fujimoto-san is missing..."
Today at 1:09 PM

Diana:
"She would never abandon me and the cafe!" Insisted Fujimotosama, wringing her wrinkled wrists. "One of her friends claimed they saw her by that new private school, but that is halfway across town!"
Today at 1:09 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Then... if that's where she was seen, maybe we should look there?" Hiro fidgeted, nervous.
Today at 1:10 PM

bananabread:
Rei sprinted to the building, barreling full-force into the wall and falling back with a loud grunt. He thought that he'd be late, but... why was everyone outside? As he laid on the sidewalk with a bloody nose, he listened to their conversation with a frown. "That new private school? I heard that they have some tough guys there... and also a lot of smart kids, so maybe there's nothing to worry about."
Today at 1:10 PM

IceQueen:
"So I take my bike and check it out. There's no need to go into a panic yet. The more we panic the less helpful we'll be." Riku glared at Ryuuji as the man stated how 'helpful' he was being. "Shut it old man. We don't have time for arguments either." he pointed out.
Today at 1:10 PM

AnxiousEnby:
He could recall what happened with the crazy lady and how she got her workbook wet which contained hours of written work. The clumsy and stupidly gay male would rub his face "She said something about quitting as her pages got wet from that crazy food fighting lady" he said to the boy. Francis had to help find her as he was one of the reasons she got her book wet in the first place
Today at 1:11 PM

Astaroth:
The expression on Ryuuji's face was even less impressed, if that was possible. Ignoring Riku, he looked at Fujimotosama. "Don't worry, we'll track her down. Isn't that right?" He clapped Hiro on the back.
Today at 1:12 PM

Diana:
"Please bring my grandbaby back," begged Fujimotosama! "She can't survive on her own in the wild of the city, she's too book smart! OooOoo!" It couldn't be sure if it was real or for dramatic effect, but the old lady swooned on her feet.
Today at 1:14 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Yes!" Hiro ejaculated, eyes wide and cheeks red. It'd been a while since Ryuuji had the same hours as him! He nodded rapidly, then yelped as Fujimotobaasan swooned. He darted forward, ready to catch her, but he wasn't very fast.
Today at 1:15 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis slowly and anxiously approached Ryuuji "I-I should h-help find her as i-im one of the reasons this h-happened in the first place" he messed with his fingers and wouldn't make eye contact.
Today at 1:15 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto swooped in at the last second, his blue hair dancing in the wind of his sudden movements. "Careful Granny. You'll break your hip if you swoon any harder." He gave a gentle smile to the shopkeeper as he righted her gently. "I got the text. Any clues on where Hiromi is so far? Or are we all just stuck?"
Today at 1:16 PM

Mglo:
Jun stopped by the group of men. Checked his phone. Checked the sign on the building. Yeah, this was the place. And at the sight of an old woman in need his tough facade melted. He found himself amidst the others, full of concern and nodding his head in agreement. They had to find her! "There's a lot of us, the more the better for us to find out," he said to the group.
Today at 1:16 PM

bananabread:
Rei wiped the blood off of his face, bouncing back up from the sidewalk and clapping his hands together with a grin. "And so should I, because not only do I work here, but I've been to that school a few times to help tutor some underclassmen for a few bucks. You'll need my help." He turned to Makoto with a smile. "Probably at the new private school, but we can explore, if needed."
Today at 1:17 PM

Astaroth:
"Aw crap, seriously?" muttered Ryuuji, dropping his cigarette so he could catch the old lady before her pratfall turned into a real broken hip, but Makoto came in just in time behind her. He looked over at Francis. "Hey, more the merrier. Tag along if you want."
Today at 1:17 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Should... should someone stay to watch over Fujimoto-baasan?" Hiro asked. "Just in case it's a gang thing again...?"
Today at 1:18 PM

IceQueen:
Riku sighed. "I've got room for one more on my bike. We can canvas the area before everyone else arrives. Gives us some time to get the lay of the land. It also might benefit us to split up. Not have everyone look in the same area."
Today at 1:18 PM

AnxiousEnby:
He smiled "ah, thank you...I need to apologise to her" he mumbled the end of his sentence. This cafe had become too much damn work for the male and he just wanted to call it quits and back the fuck down. However he was only staying because he heard about a private school, maybe he could catch a gentleman.
Today at 1:19 PM

Diana:
Splitting up was definitely a good idea, the city was large and full of terrors. ..most notably that one gang they pissed off.
Today at 1:19 PM

bananabread:
Rei's eyes seemed to almost glow with excitement as he whipped his head around to Riku. "Bike? Like a motorbike? Can I come with ya? Never been on a motorbike before. Also, I might run into those bad guys again, and you seem pretty tough."
Today at 1:19 PM

Astaroth:
"Hey. You're riding with me," said Ryuuji, hooking his fingers into Hiro's shirt collar and dragging him towards where his bike was parked. "I don't wanna deal with these other assholes right now."
Today at 1:20 PM

IceQueen:
Riku raised an eyebrow tentatively. His excitement was a little creepy. "Bike as in motorbike. As in if you don't put on a jacket you may skin your arms." He said, gesturing to the male. Whatever he was wearing he'd need a thick jacket to keep himself from becoming road meat. "I also don't plan on slowing down."
Today at 1:21 PM

Mglo:
Jun thought about the private school and then about the mention of a gang which made him nervous. He didn't want to see those guys again, but the old lady! And all the guys here seemed pretty worried. He was starting to worry for them so much so he'd already forgotten he didn't know them. "I parked my bike a block away, I'll go get it!"
Today at 1:22 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro squeaked, then stumbled after Ryuuji. "Y-yes!" he blurted, eyes wide and face bright and imagination too wild for its own good.
Today at 1:22 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis would end up having to walk at this rate and that seriously pissed him off, who did Ryuuji think he was, storming in and ruling the place! He kept his annoyance and opinions to himself though, waiting to find out who would be with who on this new journey ahead. Hopefully he didn't trip over anything and get knocked out again!
Today at 1:22 PM

bananabread:
Rei reached behind him to unzip his backpack, pulling out a thin athletics-wear jacket—the one that he used during soccer practice—and pulled it on. "Don't mind that. I get a lot worse when I'm just running around." But my sister might scold me if I get too hurt... he thought dimly to himself, but smiled at Riku. "And go as fast as you want, man. I'll try and keep a hold on ya."
Today at 1:23 PM

Diana:
It seemed they chose their companions easily enough! Ryuuji with Hiro, Riku with Rei, leaving Francis with Makoto and Jun.
Today at 1:23 PM

Villamvihar:
Without warning, an annoying noblewoman's laughter rang through the streets, high-pitched and buzzing in the search party's ears. Then, a high-pitched - and again, most annoying - feminine voice spoke up. "Ufufufufufu~ Would you like to know where your... precious daughter went? Maybe I could te~eeell~ youuuuu~" Who could this be? The voice sounded eerily familiar...
Today at 1:23 PM

Diana:
Oh no! It's the wench that Hiromi banned from the Cafe, and made her quit!
Today at 1:24 PM

The Mood is Write:
Oh god. Oh no. Everyone was here. Everyone hot was here. He buried his face in his hands and hurried after Ryuuji a bit too fast, bumping into the other man.
Today at 1:25 PM

IceQueen:
"I hope you don't think you'll be holding me in any other sense." Riku grumbled, squashing the cigarette into the asphalt and stomping on it for good measure. Hearing the laughter Riku cursed under his breath. He did not need to deal with that woman. He hadn't been on shift the day it happened but the stories were enough to scare him. "Well let's go. And hurry before that bitch catches up!" He scrambled towards his bike on the corner, chucking on his helmet.
Today at 1:26 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis would look at Makoto and Jun but he wasn't complaining, they were two new guys that he hadn't hit on yet! He turned around in disgust when he heard that oh so familiar voice, one that had traumatised him for a fact. He scoffed under his breath, why the fuck was she here?!
Today at 1:26 PM

Mglo:
"How dare that wench!" was Jun's reactive response though he had no clue who Hiromi was. His bike was by his side at the ready.
Today at 1:27 PM

Astaroth:
"Fuck's sake." Rolling his eyes, Ryuuji grabbed Hiro's hand and pulled him the rest of the way to the bike, seemingly unbothered by the collision. "Let's get out of here, she's full of shit. I don't want to deal with HER either."
Today at 1:28 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto glanced up from where he was standing, looking for the voice that descended from above. His face furrowed into a frown. "Well that's not very nice." He mumbled, glancing around. Suddenly the cafe had turned into a motorcycle club. There were at the least 3 bikes hanging around. He had picked a bad day to walk. "Well it looks like that's our que to leave." he said, grasping Francis' hand and taking off running.
Today at 1:28 PM

bananabread:
Rei stiffened when he heard the voice, letting out a long, long sigh. If everyone was reacting like this, then maybe he should run after Riku. This was definitely something that had either A. happened when he was off doing non-cafe things or B. he had internally blocked out. He sprinted after Riku, zipping up his jacket and hopping on behind him, unable to hold back his cafe persona as he whipped up a good comment. "I'll be holding onto you any way you want me to, sugar!"
Today at 1:28 PM

Diana:
"What did you do with my granddaughter!" Shouted Fujimotosama at the crazy lady. Afterall, she can handle one lady and text the boys important info!
Today at 1:29 PM

AnxiousEnby:
He looked at the women before he was grabbed by his wrist, looking at the handsome guy and going with him easily. Francis saw no problem on what was happening as long as he got the fuck away from this women.
Today at 1:31 PM

Mglo:
With an eagerness all too natural to him, Jun jumped on the bike and sped a few feet before suddenly braking and looking back at the old lady. "Will you be ok? Should I say? That lady looks a bit crazy"
Today at 1:31 PM

Villamvihar:
"Oh? Who do you think you are talking to, Fujimoto-sama~?" Himiko openly mocked the old lady as she stepped out from an alleyway and out of all things, curtseyed as though it were prim and proper. Things were turning out to be worse than expected... it seemed as though the dreaded rivals of the Macho Café - the evil and insidious Maid Café! - were behind Hiromi's disappearance. "Good day, obaa-sama~"
Today at 1:31 PM

IceQueen:
Riku groaned to himself. "Another hyper sexual one." He mumbled to himself. "Call me sugar again and you'll loose the crown jewels." Riku warned, starting up his bike. With a roar of the engine Riku surged forwards, skidding to a halt as someone, a rather rude someone, stepped in the way of his bike. "Move it." He grunted angrily.
Today at 1:33 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Un...!" Hiro didn't resist, and got onto the bike with Ryuuji, face refusing to return to its normal color in the slightest before he realized... It wasn't the crazy sexy lady, it as a different one.
Today at 1:33 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis just looked at her in awe, why was there another women with a crazy laugh?! He sighed slowly as he was stressed about the situation but he did feel slightly guilty for judging her so soon. The male had never seen her before but it seemed like old Fujimoto knew her.
Today at 1:34 PM

Diana:
Old Fujimotosama wasn't going to have any of that insidious nonsense. "You better tell me where my granddaughter is, or else we're going burn that whole building down!" It was safe to assume she was serious. Nobody messed with Fujimoto's family without consequence. She also made sure to send an alert text to all her employees with one small phrase. Maid Cafe.
Today at 1:34 PM

Astaroth:
"If you ever see that lady, just run," Ryuuji advised. "Also, you might want to hang on." The bike engine revved, and then they were peeling away from the curb. Ryuuji was not wearing a helmet, nor was one offered to Hiro.
Today at 1:35 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto glanced back to see a woman in a maid uniform. He cussed softly. "The Maid cafe." He mumbled. The private school might not be such a good place to look. Changing course dramatically Makoto tugged Francis into a local park. As much as he was athletic dragging someone else along with him had Makoto huffing and puffing. "We gotta head to the Maid Cafe building. That's the most likely place she'll be hidden." Makoto glanced up at Francis. "Sorry for dragging you out of there. It was just, a whole lot easier than dealing with crazy."
Today at 1:36 PM

Mglo:
Jun instinctively moved closer to Fujimoto-sama in support. He liked her inner strength, though it did seem odd why she was quarreling with a maid...
Today at 1:36 PM

bananabread:
Rei lightly held onto Riku's clothes so that he didn't immediately fly off of the bike, chuckling to himself. "Not hypersexual; just in the Macho Cafe mindset, y'know? At least I'm not one of those girls at the Maid Cafe, honey." He inwardly sighed, remembering how he went in there once (just to scout the enemy territory, of course) and three girls immediately jumped on him like piranhas during feeding time. He smiled at the one blocking the way, charming as ever. "Mind moving?"
Today at 1:37 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro shrieked, and for a moment, it was only fear and flailing before his scrawny arms locked tight around Ryuuji.
Today at 1:37 PM

Villamvihar:
"Ara~ Ara~ Obaa-sama, did you forget to take your heart medicine? And you have such rude youngsters around you~ Ufufufufufufu~" Himiko did not seem threatened or scared at all as she took a phone out of her pocket - an ancient flip phone but with a screen big enough for old Fujimoto to see - and displayed her daughter, tied up. With several thugs nearby. "If any~thing~ happens to our little~ Maid Café~ you know who is going to pay, right?" Himiko did not move and smugness practically radiated from her. She seemed quite confident in her position.
Today at 1:38 PM

AnxiousEnby:
He wouldn't really know what was going on, suddenly at a park alone with Makoto. Francis began to feel butterflies in his stomach, why was he alone with such a hot man. This had to be a crime. He offered a sweet smile "that's alright! Thank you for uhm.... thank you for taking me away from all the chaos, its rather frightning"
Today at 1:39 PM

Mglo:
That damned maid! Jun thought. "How dare you!" he barked at her as his hands held Fujimoto-sama steady from her own anger boiling over. "You will not get away with this Maid Café, Fujimoto-sama always wins!" What the hell was he talking about, he didn't know but he was feeling too passionate to care about the details.
Today at 1:41 PM

Diana:
What a dreadful twist. Hiromi was in the hands of the evil Maid Cafe. Were they even feeding her something other than their dry awful cakes and bitter tea?! "Then what do you want, you fish-face goblin." Though Fujimoto was worked up, she seemed to have calmed down considerably. As if she had a plan!
Today at 1:42 PM

Astaroth:
Despite scaring Hiro half to death with an initial burst, Ryuuji didn't keep up the high speed very long. As they slowed down, he glanced over his shoulder at the smaller boy. "So. How are you liking the job? Settling in?"
Today at 1:42 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Y-yeah, though... t-the fundoshi and the dance of the sugar buns was... too much...!" He managed, speaking up to be heard over the wind.
Today at 1:43 PM

IceQueen:
Riku stared at the woman in the maid outfit. She was sure annoying. He was going to snatch away the phone but he needed to find the right time. His glare turned from the woman to Jun who said something so cheesy it sounded like it came straight from an anime. "That's... I just... wow." Riku mumbled, shaking his head. He reached out for the woman's phone. "I'll be taking that, thank you very much."
Today at 1:43 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto smiled at Francis, hoping it didn't come off too exhausted. "Yeah. Those maid cafe girls are... something else. They're our rivals. Their customer tactics are... harsh to say the least. We're not big fans of them around here." Makoto paused. "Do you work with Macho Cafe? I don't think I've seen you around before."
Today at 1:44 PM

Villamvihar:
"Why, simplicity itself, Obaa-sama~!" The mocking way Himiko spoke. And then, a hand reached towards her. A hand whose owner, Riku, found himself at the business end of a taser, non-chalantly fired at him. "Ah, and keep your goons to yourself, would you, Obaa-sama~ Or else little birdy will not live for long... but but! Anyways, I ask simplicity itself..." The grin on Himiko's face became ugly, distorted and evil. "The dissolution of the Macho Café in exchange for your daughter's life."
Today at 1:46 PM

Astaroth:
Bursting out laughing, Ryuuji grinned. "Yeah, sorry I missed that. I've been kinda dealing with some shit though, so I had to take a couple of days off. I think that's all settled down now, though. Has that guy been bothering you?" By "that guy", he meant Francis. He'd heard about that whole incident.
Today at 1:47 PM

Diana:
"Fine. I will close the cafe in exchange for my granddaughter," replied old Fujimoto. When it came to her family, that was more important than the cafe! Of course, nothing was ever going to be as simple as it seemed. "Let her go, then, you cold codfish breathed harpy."
Today at 1:49 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Um... Sometimes! But... his attention wanders, so... he'll probably forget me soon enough...!" Hiro answered, only to pause. "If you need help with anything in the future, let me know...? I... want to be useful to you, since... you helped me get my dream job...!"
Today at 1:49 PM

IceQueen:
Riku jolted as the tazer hit him. His body slumped down against the dashboard of his bike before tipping over, the bike coming along with him.
Today at 1:50 PM

AnxiousEnby:
He blinked, so that strange lady with the crazy laugh was an enemy. He scrunched his nose up in disgust, he didn't like the idea of crazy ladies being popular in town. All the men would dissapiar if that was the case. Francis nodded "I dont like crazy ladies, they always have the stupidest ideas.". He blinked "Oh no! I go to the Macho cafe at least once a week".
Today at 1:50 PM

Diana:
M E A N W H I L E... Hiromi was tied to a chair, looking more surly than she had ever looked in her life. "When I get loose, I'm going to break every single one of your toes and get you banned from every college in the country!"
Today at 1:50 PM

bananabread:
"Oh my—Miko-chan, that's just rude!" Rei sighed, more inconvenienced than anything. He was pretty sure that he went to elementary school with this girl before he switched schools, and if he actually did, then that'd just be... too weird. He grunted as he was forced to steady the bike by himself, wrapping his arms around Riku and slowly bringing him to the ground, lightly patting him on the cheek as he inched them away from the bike. He looked up at the sky, doing what was instilled by him by the Anime Overlords: "Nooooooooooooooo!"
Today at 1:51 PM

Mglo:
Jun was in disbelief, how could a person go so far? How could she expect Fujimoto sama to choose between one of her two babies? He had no words. And in the quiet of his anger it suddenly occurred to him that sounded ridiculous. He was grateful to hear Fujimoto sama agree, which gave him a sense of back to normalcy. Jun had a tendency of getting carried away. He knew that already. But then the boy stumbled into his bike and Jun forgot about himself again and rushed to his aid before the bike gave him any more damage.
Today at 1:52 PM

Dawn:
"Oh? What's this?" Leaning in the doorway to the macho cafe was a five foot nothing woman with long black hair swept over one shoulder. Sparkly kicks, Adidas track pants, a black halter and a red and navy silk bomber jacket. A cigarette hung from her lips as she surveyed the happenings of the cafe from behind sunglasses. "Obaa-chan. Is this Raggedy Ann bothering you? Don't give into her demands so quickly."
Today at 1:52 PM

Villamvihar:
A record needle scratch seemed to resound in the air as Himiko blinked. All the noble lustre seemed to be gone from her. "Wait. You... surrender? That easily? You aren't going to beg for your daughter's life or something...?" She lost the annoyingly high-pitched noblewoman voice, too, looking completely aghast.
Today at 1:53 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto nodded. How had he not noticed Francis before? Smiling he extended a hand towards the shy male before him. "My name is Makoto. I've been working at Macho cafe for some time now. I would say a few years. I'm one of the longest standing employees." His face had settled into it's usual gentle smile.
Today at 1:54 PM

Astaroth:
"Thanks." He was quiet for a moment. "I didn't really do that much, though." As they were driving, it became pretty obvious they were actually circling back to the same neighborhood. "Hey. I apologize for the shitty cake we're about to eat, but. Maid cafe food is garbage. I'll make you something later to make up for it." With Himeko showing up, there was a pretty big hint as to where Hiromi might be... or at least where there might be a lead. It looked like Ryuuji and Hiro were going to the MAID CAFE!
Today at 1:54 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro blinked, then held on tighter. "I... I'll hold you to it," he murmured into the bigger man's back, not expecting to be heard.
Today at 1:55 PM

Villamvihar:
Meanwhile, in the mysterious location where Hiromi was being held at, the thugs chuckled at her. "We didn't even finish elementary school," one of them stated, quite proud of himself. They seemed to be just as sure of themselves as the evil maid... but surely, Hiromi could escape somehow, couldn't she?
Today at 1:56 PM

Diana:
"My granddaughter is more precious than anything in the world!" Old Fujimoto, gestured her head towards the crazyass Maid Cafe employee, hoping her new Addidas wearing guest got the hint to start kicking some ass.
Today at 1:56 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis blinked and then smiled, letting out a small chuckle before taking the extended arm "My name is Francis, im kind of well known around here with some of the employees" he said. The male was struggling on how to act around this male, how could he look like he was sensible. He didn't want too look too gay ad scare him off.
Today at 1:58 PM

Diana:
Hiromi looked completely shocked. "Wait, you haven't even been to a proper school? That's awful! Can you at least read?" Of course the studious Hiromi would be upset by such a revelation. Education was the most important thing in the world!
Today at 1:58 PM

bananabread:
Rei seemed to shudder suddenly, a frown on his face as he felt like someone was smacking a maths textbook across his face. It was almost like someone was emphasizing how important learning was... he had the sudden urge to study up for his Japanese test for next week.
Today at 1:59 PM

Dawn:
Sugi cocked an eyebrow, a hand rising to pluck the cig from her lips, blowing a slow column of smoke with a slight tilt of her chin upward. "There we go. I don't protect those who just roll over and quit." Flicking the cigarette at the maid cafe intruder, Sugi pushed off from the doorframe and strolled in, cracking her knuckles and grinning. "Should I rearrange that mediocre face or will you tell your friends to set the girl free?"
Today at 1:59 PM

Villamvihar:
"I think two plus two equals five!" Another one of the meathheads stated, again, quite proud of himself. Could they even handle the guns they have been given? Now that Hiromi looked at them more closely, they seemed more like armed gorillas than, really.. human.
Today at 2:00 PM

Astaroth:
Meanwhile, Ryuuji's bike was parking outside of the Maid Cafe. "Well, this is it. Don't die of a nosebleed." Ruffling Hiro's hair, Ryuuji headed into the cafe. The place was... hideous. Tacky diner seating with girls in lolita maid outfits and a display case full of sad cakes. "Hi. Table for two, please."
Today at 2:02 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro kept close to Ryuuji as he looked around. It... was more likely that Ryuuji would cause the nosebleed than the overtired-looking maids. Did... they even get breaks?
Today at 2:04 PM

Villamvihar:
Himiko just stared. This... this was not how it was supposed to go! They were supposed to despair! How... how could she play the villain role like this...? Never mind phase tw- Another friggin' thug?! The maid stared at Sugi with a devilish grin and aimed her taser again. "You will regret the day you messed with Himiko, the Head Maid, ufufufufufufu~" Dear God, the annoying noble voice and accent returned before she fired her taser!
Today at 2:04 PM

Mglo:
Jun stepped back since someone had gotten to the fallen boy first. Instead, he looked to the badass girl who had shown up and was eager to kick butt. He wasn't one to hit a girl, but he could definitely stand behind this one and cheer her into beating up the maid one. "Fujimoto sama," he whispered, "what's this one's name?" and that's how he knew Sugi would be a name he'd remember for the rest of his life.
Today at 2:06 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto smiled and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you officially Francis. It's hard to forget a customer but it seems my brain has failed me." Makoto shrugged. Having recovered he started walking in the direction of the maid cafe. "We have to go see what the maid cafe has got but we can talk on the way there."
Today at 2:07 PM

Diana:
"Listen, I'm really good at tutoring," explained Hiromi to the thugs. "If you untie me, I could help you get back into school. And if you come to my grandmother's cafe, you can earn some money for it too!"
Today at 2:07 PM

Diana:
Fujimoto whispered to JUn. "Sugi is in a gang, but she's a good girl." The old woman bucked up. "I hope you can afford plastic surgery, you flat chested cursed ghost."
Today at 2:08 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis would start to sweat but just nodded, following Makoto in his direction to the maid cafe. He was extremely nervous for this but that was purely because of how gay he was. He thought ladies that served customers in their maid dresses were disgusting.
Today at 2:09 PM

Villamvihar:
"Aneki pays us well," one of the meathead thugs replied. "Why would we go some place else? We get free lunch and we can grope girls' butts freely!"
Today at 2:10 PM

Diana:
In the Maid Cafe a couple of very tired, but adorable young ladies bow to Ryuuji and Hiro. "This way sirs," they droned and lead them to a rickety looking table. "Here is our menu. Would you like today's special?"
Today at 2:10 PM

Dawn:
"Huh. Never heard of ya." Sugi smiled warmly at Fujimoto at the mention of being in a gang and blushed a little at being called a good girl. It was hard to be good when you were yakuza but she tried. She also tried hard with her training, so being tased? That was old news. The pain showed on her face but she only stumbled for a moment before she yanked the prongs out and closed the gap between her fist and the maid's face.
Today at 2:11 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto raised an eyebrow as the male went quiet. "You ok? You seem a little nervous? I mean, it's enemy territory with really crappy food but you'll be with me. There's no need worry." He smiled, flashing his pearly whites.
Today at 2:11 PM

bananabread:
Rei frowned down at Riku's unconscious form, pressing two fingers to his throat and checking his pulse. ...Ah. Good. He's not dead. He nodded and smiled in satisfaction. Maybe he should call his sister? She was better with dealing with medical stuff than he was. He just inwardly shrugged, thinking of his most effective solution and slapping Riku across the face. "Are you okay?"
Today at 2:12 PM

Astaroth:
"Yeah, two specials will be fine," Ryuuji answered, using the same polite tone he usually reserved for customers at the Macho Cafe. "And two teas. Thanks." He sat down in the shabby booth, giving the ratty vinyl seating a dubious look.
Today at 2:13 PM

IceQueen:
Riku grunted as he was slapped, his eyes fluttering a bit before letting out a long groan. "Yeah, but in about five seconds you won't be."
Today at 2:13 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro looked at Ryuuji. He couldn't help but find the maids here... really sad. "I... kind of want to... make things here better..." Hiro said after the maids left them. The took a seat, careful of the rough-looking tear.
Today at 2:14 PM

Diana:
"...you can get free lunch at the Macho Cafe and girls will grope your butts?" Hiromi offered.
Today at 2:14 PM

AnxiousEnby:
He would shudder at the very thought of the ladies before snapping back to reality "A-Ah....Um yeah! Im not worried about the food...its the ladies" he mumbled shyly. The boy took a deep breath and admitted his sexuality "You see...im really, really really gay and the idea of girls in maid dresses disgusts me" he said and gagged. Francis moved close to Makoto as they got at the cafe, scared to leave his sight.
Today at 2:15 PM

Mglo:
Jun saw and heard the pride in Fujimoto Sama and this made him admire Sugi that much more, but it was really her facing the maid that made him think he would be her punching bag if she pleased.
Today at 2:15 PM

bananabread:
"Oh, whew," Rei sighed in relief, either not caring about Riku's statement or not noticing it. "Thought you were dead for a few seconds. Okay, well, does anything hurt? Besides your face, that is." Now that he thought about it, this guy had a nice one. A face, that is. Pretty, and belying his gruff personality. Did Rei have a type? Most definitely.
Today at 2:15 PM

Villamvihar:
What the fu- Himiko barely had the time to process what was happening before a fist connected to her face. Fortunately, her nose did not break because she managed to take a step back, but it hurt like hell. Unfortunately, Head Maid Himiko knew her stuff and grabbed onto Sugi's hand, yanking it forward and stepping sideward to make the gang girl lose her balance. A melee was about to break out!
Today at 2:15 PM

Astaroth:
"No kidding. This is a shitshow." Ryuuji ran a hand through his hair. "Maybe we should be the ones kidnapping girls. To get them away from this place."
Today at 2:15 PM

Villamvihar:
The thugs around Hiromi exchanged a couple of glances and a heated discussion started about whether it was better to grope girlbutts or better to be groped BY girlbutts. The sides were locked into a dead standstill argument-wise.
Today at 2:16 PM

Diana:
In the Maid Cafe a jazzy piano number was playing while a bored looking young woman brewed some tea behind the counter. The Special was a slice of a vanilla cake that looks like it had been sitting on that same counter for a couple of days.
Today at 2:17 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Yeah. I mean... they all look like they're going to fall over if a stray breeze hits them..." Said the scrawny guy, but at least he didn't look dead on his feet ever, and got good rest and healthy meals. "Do you think... after we get Fujimoto-san free, we can... take over?"
Today at 2:17 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto felt his body tense. Being open about sexuality wasn't a new thing but it also wasn't the first thing that came out of people's mouths. Still Makoto put on a smile and trie to calm himself. It was already one hell of a day. "Well that does pose some problems. Are you sure you're going to be alright with this? I don't want you passing out on me in there. Plus with that and the food you may puke."
Today at 2:17 PM

Astaroth:
It probably HAD been sitting on the counter for a couple of days.
Today at 2:17 PM

IceQueen:
Riku groaned. "My face hurts. Everything hurts really." He mumbled, flexing his hands. It was like he got a massive muscle cramp all over. Even his balls hurt. "Is the bike ok?"He was vaugely aware that he'd fallen over on his bike.
Today at 2:19 PM

Astaroth:
"Yeah, maybe. I'm not sure we can convince Onibaachan, but... I got a few ideas." He glanced up as Makoto and Francis entered. "Oh hey. Glad you guys could make it."
Today at 2:19 PM

Diana:
Hiromi was going to die in this place, she just knew it. How many days had it been and her first interaction with someone that wasn't one of the rude bored maids had to be a bunch of idiots. They were dumber than some of the boys in her grandmother's cafe! As they argued Hiromi worked on hopping her chair across the room. They likely wouldn't notice her.
Today at 2:20 PM

Dawn:
Sugi stumbled, yanked forward by that unexpected response! So the maid could dance a little. Good. That made things far more exciting. "Alright, Barbie. You wanna dance? Let's dance." Fighting the urge to throw the chair her hand had landed on in her stumble, Sugi instead swung around and brought a swift and powerful kick right toward the maid's stomach. She pushed off of the chair and rushed forward, taking advantage of the space opened up, getting her fists up and guarding with that wild grin on her lips.
Today at 2:21 PM

bananabread:
Rei looked to the bike, which he had gently let set down on the ground. He didn't want to damage it, after all—beautiful motorbikes first, humans second—then looked back to Riku. "Yeah, she's all good. I can give her a more thorough examination, though, if you want. And I should probably grab the first aid kit from my bag if everything hurts on you. Do ya mind if I give you my own examination?"
Today at 2:22 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro looked up, eyes wide, then waved to Francis and Makoto. "O-over here...!" he called, then paused. Weren't they here to rescue Hiromi? Should they really be stopping to eat cake and drink tea??? He paused and looked to Ryuuji, then around the maid cafe.
Today at 2:22 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis nodded "Y-Yeah, It will be okay.....I-I need to be able to apologise for breaking the textbook, it was important to her after-all" He smiled. The teen almost jumped out of his skin when he saw Hiro and Ryuuji "y-yeah... you too"
Today at 2:22 PM

IceQueen:
Makoto smiled as he spotted Ryuuji and Hiro, waving to the two of them. "Then let's power through it." He stated, offering a hand to the nervous black haired gay man.
Today at 2:23 PM

Villamvihar:
The thugs kept up their argument, seemingly completely lost in their stupidity. Hiromi could swear she actually heard the words "but being groped by girls is more MANLY than groping girls" before her brain locked them out - in favour of the blunt, but perfectly functional kitchen knife in one of the corners!
Today at 2:23 PM

IceQueen:
Riku looked at Rei and raised his eyebrow. "Knock yourself out." He mumbled, leaning back on the ground.
Today at 2:25 PM

AnxiousEnby:
The purple haired man would gently hold Makoto's soft hand, feeling much at ease. He sat down and continued to hold his hand, gagging slightly.
Today at 2:25 PM

Mglo:
Jun rushed over and picked up a broom that lay broken in two. He split it up completely and threw the two sticks into the mix, "Sugi! You're doing great!" He had meant to throw the sticks to weaponize Sugi, but in his excitement he threw them too far and they landed near the Maid instead.
Today at 2:26 PM

bananabread:
"Sick," Rei grinned, lightly patting Riku's chest as he gently nudged him off of his lap to stand up. "I'll make sure that you two are in tip-top condition, Kawasaki...-san? You're older than me, right?" He cleared his throat awkwardly going over to the bike and lifting her up to give a more thorough inspection. He didn't touch the bike more than necessary, but he glanced over at the fight that was going on with mild amusement as he quickly checked her over before flipping out the kickstand and allowing it to stand on its own. He jogged over to his backpack, grabbing the first aid kit before running back to Riku with a grin. "Lift up your shirt for me?"
Today at 2:28 PM

Villamvihar:
Himiko sidestepped the kick easily before once again, grabbing hold of Sugi's leg and yanking forwards and upwards, turning the assault into a somersault. The Head Maid might not have the strength of a man, but she played well with momentum, trying to turn Sugi's force against herself and attempting to piledive her into the pavement! The sticks went unnoticed, but in the hurried motion, Himiko's flip phone slipped out of her pocket and fell to the ground. It could be grabbed by a sneaky outsider.
Today at 2:28 PM

Diana:
The bored maids served up Ryuuji's order with a little extra for his friends. But something was amiss! Without warning they had frying pans and with a CLANG, both Makoto and Riku were knocked out! "Get 'em, girls!"
Today at 2:28 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro squeaked and ducked beneath the table.
Today at 2:30 PM

Diana:
There's maids inside, outside, and what's this, maids backing up the Head Maid too. There's a hoard of maids ready to fuck shit up.
Today at 2:30 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis was now alone in this cafe with Hiro and Ryuuji which scared him and messed with his nerves. The boy screamed when he saw the frying pan, hiding underneath the table "I-I HATE WOMEN" he yelled out like a dramatic teenager
Today at 2:31 PM

bananabread:
"Oh my god," Rei just sighed, checking Riku's conked-out head briefly to see if he was badly hurt, keeping himself close to his unconscious companion just in case someone tried to come for him again. "The second time! Can't you just give a guy a break? He's already hurt!"
Today at 2:31 PM

Astaroth:
"What the fuck?" Ryuuji was on his feet in a second, grabbing the frying pan from the nearest maid and using it to swing the girl back several feet before disarming her. He turned to face the other waitress, ready for another attack. "Oh HELL no!"
Today at 2:31 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro hurriedly dialed 119, like a responsible citizen, eyes wide as someone picked up on the other end, but he didn't answer in his fear of being next.
Today at 2:32 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis just stayed underneath the table, he did not want to come out right now, this was like his worst nightmare. The male rocked his body back and forth as he hugged his knees, purple hair standing out from underneath the table.
Today at 2:33 PM

Mglo:
Jun dived for the flip phone as maids showed up out of nowhere! "Shit!" he said rolling on the ground as he pulled his leg back before his kick connected.
Today at 2:33 PM

Diana:
Hiromi spied the knife and tried to use her mouth to get it off the counter. Once she had it, the dang thing slipped, landing on the chair between her legs with a THUMP! She shrieked and thanked her stars it didn't land on her leg.
Today at 2:34 PM

bananabread:
Rei, rather than calling emergency services, did the logical thing and called his older sister for help, fingers quickly dialing the number as he fended off a pink-haired maid with his other hand. "...Aneki?" He paused, blinking as he heard his sister's voice from the other end. "Uh, yeah, but—oh, you're already on your way—oh, okay. Cool. See you." He ended the call after a few seconds, spotting Jun grabbing for the flip phone. "You go, dude! Pass it here!"
Today at 2:34 PM

Diana:
Old Fujimotosama had taken a seat at one of the outside tables. She was popping a cough drop into her mouth. "Get her!" she added helpfully.
Today at 2:34 PM

Dawn:
Up and over Sugi went, slammed to the ground by the crafty maid. The wind was knocked out of her...but she'd gotten a grip on the maid's hair as she was being lifted and well... Struggling to breathe and rolling away, Sugi stumbled back to her feet sans sunglasses but with a wig in her hands instead. "Oh honey. Someone needs to teach you how to properly pin a wig." The phone went unnoticed by her, too caught up in the fight as she charged again, throwing the wig into the maid's face and going for a leg sweep.
Today at 2:36 PM

Villamvihar:
The thugs froze at the sound as though they were one. "Hey, the girl is trying to escape! GET HER!" If the Macho Café's employees could not hear Hiromi shriek, they certainly COULD hear a hoard of thugs thumping their way across the room with the force of a rhinoceros.
Today at 2:36 PM

Diana:
These maids may have looked bored and without energy, but in reality, they seemed to be highly skilled bitches. They also had a lot of kitchen weaponry.
Today at 2:36 PM

Astaroth:
"Fujimoto?!" Ryuuji recognized that shriek. "Hiro, stay down." He kicked a maid back with a booted foot and pushed his way towards the back of the cafe. "Fujimoto! Goddammit, hang on!"
Today at 2:36 PM

bananabread:
Yuko Tokieda, her schedule unusually free, entered the scene with her baseball bat as she slammed it into the stomach of a young maid, swatting her away from Fujimotosama's general area. She gave the older woman a small nod of respect. "Ma'am."
Today at 2:36 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis heard the shriek from Hiromi and looked around from where he was currently rocking. The male observed his surroundings and tried to get out from the table but he soon got back underneath it. He couldn't even bare to look at these disgusting humans.
Today at 2:37 PM

Mglo:
Jun threw the flip phone as was told before someone pulled his hair, "waaahh!" he said in pain. His hand scrambled to grab a leg and pull successfully felling a maid though sadly it was not the one who was giving his neck a good stretch.
Today at 2:38 PM

The Mood is Write:
"We're tracking your location," a voice at the other end of Hiro's phone said, "Please remain calm."
Today at 2:38 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro could not, though, especially with the shriek. "Was that her!?" He started to follow, but Ryuuji told him to stay down, so he did, grabbing a discarded tray to use as a shield.
Today at 2:39 PM

bananabread:
Rei successfully caught it in his hand, grinning at the young man whose hair was being pulled. "Got it!" He clasped it to his chest, grabbing Riku's body with his other hand and dragging him away from the action. The phone would be safe with them, hopefully.
Today at 2:39 PM

AnxiousEnby:
The male looked around and saw a clear path from the table next to him. He started to crawl until he got to a table that seemed rather safe. Francis just wanted to get the fuck out of here.
Today at 2:39 PM

bananabread:
Yuko, spotting someone else in need of help, bounded over to the maid pulling some poor kid's hair and whomped her across the face with her baseball bat, watching as she fell to the ground and her fingers untangled from the boy's hair. She leaned down, looking him in the eye. "Are you alright?"
Today at 2:40 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Francis!" Hiro called, then slid the tray toward him, which... only served to trip a maid who was on her way to do... he didn't want to know what.
Today at 2:40 PM

Diana:
Hiromi hopped in her chair again trying to hop her way to freedom, and wound up falling right through the kitchen doors into the main dining room with a bunch of thugs on hot her heels. Naturally she shrieked again. This was ridiculous! "You're all going to be banned! Forget every offer I made about tutoring you idiots!"
Today at 2:41 PM

Astaroth:
Ryuuji, meanwhile, had fought his way through the maids just in time to catch Hiromi before she fell on your ass. "Hi, princess. I'm here to rescue you." With a grin, he tossed her over his shoulder and greeted the first thug through the door with a fist to the face.
Today at 2:42 PM

Astaroth:
*her ass
Today at 2:42 PM

Mglo:
It was like another angel descended from heaven, Jun thought as his eyes saw stars around the second badass of the day. "Y-yeah, thanks," he said scrambling up to his feet. What were the odds of seeing two goddesses in one day!
Today at 2:42 PM

The Mood is Write:
"Fujimoto-san!" Hiro gasped and looked around, then started to fling cake, tea, and dishes at the thugs and maids he felt he could hit without getting any friendlies in the way.
Today at 2:42 PM

Villamvihar:
Finally, reinforcements arrived! Himiko grinned as she drove Sugi into the ground, reveling in the Maid Café's supreme victory. Unfortunately for her, the staff of the Macho Café fought fiercely and someone grabbed her hair, ripping her wig off in the process. That still left her natural, and embarrassingly short hair, but now she was furious and so she tried to smash Sugi in the stomach with a haymaker! However, she was not very good on the offensive...
Today at 2:42 PM

bananabread:
Yuko nodded in acceptance, pointing to the side. "Wait there. Stay safe." With that, she ran off to beat more maids with a bat. This was very good stress relief.
Today at 2:43 PM

Villamvihar:
The thugs tried to rush after Hiromi, only to barrel into a bunch of maids... who immediately hit them in the face with their frying pans, thinking them the enemy. Apparently, Himiko had forgotten to inform them of their presence and since they were buff dudes, they looked liked Macho Café employees!
Today at 2:44 PM

Diana:
"Where have you idiots been, you ginormous JERK." Of course Hiromi was going to complain about being rescued, it was Hiromi. "They only fed me old cake and dried fish!"
Today at 2:45 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis tried to grab the tray but a maid had slipped on it. He noticed that Hiromi had been rescued and safely in the arms of Ryuuji. The poor male wouldn't be able to run towards them, still cowering under the table but only Hiro had noticed him. He blinked before seeing these Buff dudes, finally some men!
Today at 2:45 PM

Diana:
"Don't let them get away with the nerd!" Shouted one of the Maids. They really were just trying to clobber anything with a penis. It was brutal.
Today at 2:47 PM

Mglo:
Jun was by no means a weakling, but Sugi and the new arrival were just so reliable they made him feel... delicate. It was nice. He moved to the side, looking over to the fallen boy and the one hugging the phone. "I'm Jun by the way!" he said with a slight bow though introductions seemed pointless after what they were going through. He pushed an approaching maid away and she stumbled but Jun couldn't make himself do more than that.
Today at 2:47 PM

Astaroth:
"Sorry. I'll feed you something nice to make up for it." Ryuuji wiggled his eyebrows. Shutting the door to the back of the house, he slid the frying pan he'd taken through the handles, effectively locking it. He started to fight his way back to the front exit. "Right, let's get you out of here!"
Today at 2:47 PM

Dawn:
"You telegraph your offensive so well!" Sugi laughed as she dodged to the side, her black hair whipping about like a tail with her quick movements. But Sugi played dirty, so of course she cloths-lined the head maid. And wasn't it a hilarious sight to see those tacky heels go out from underneath that tacky skirt? Fuck yeah. Sugi was quick to get down on the floor with the villainess and get her into an armbar. "Give up! I fought boys all through high school and defeated them! Banchou of other schools! You're just a bit of fun~"
Today at 2:48 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro waited for them to get past, then flipped the table onto the maids before he ran to Francis and offered a hand. "Hurry! Let's throw the table at them and go!"
Today at 2:49 PM

Diana:
Old Fujimotosama didn't have the same trouble as Jun. Whenever one of those maids came close to her cozy little seat, she tripped the wench and clobbered her with a napkin holder. She had quite a collection of bodies piling up.
Today at 2:50 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis would shakily take Hiro's hand, rushing with him to try and get away from all these ladies. As they were running, Francis just happened to trip which made him slip from Hiro's hand and land straight into some maids. He screamed and shrieked in total fear, instantly passing out from all the stress.
Today at 2:52 PM

Villamvihar:
Himiko really did pay for her choice of attire now. She had meant to be the ultimate noblewoman, against whom none would stand - and now she found herself face-first, locked in an armbar out of all the things. However, the Head Maid grit her teeth and refused to give up. She pulled up one of her legs and awkwardly, but firmly kicked Sugi in the stomach, her high heels sinking deep.
Today at 2:53 PM

Astaroth:
Once Ryuuji made it to the door with Hiromi in tow, he was almost to his bike when one of the maids tackled him from the side! Her frilly skirts were so heavy and cumbersome that they tangled around his legs, tripping him up. "Fuck!"
Today at 2:54 PM

bananabread:
"Nice to meet you, Jun-kun!" Rei chuckled, nodding in thanks for his defense. "You can call me Rei. This, here, is Kawasaki-san. Thank you for your help!" He waved the phone around a bit. "What should we do with this?"
Today at 2:54 PM

The Mood is Write:
Hiro was pulled in as well, thanks to the power of gravity and comedy, and he struggled to escape not only the tangle of girls, but also to free poor Francis. It took a few moments, but he finally had to... flee. Without Francis. It was the only way to escape the lovecraftian lump of maids.
Today at 2:54 PM

AnxiousEnby:
Francis was sadly left behind but he didnt know that as he was passed out on the unhygienic floor. The male looked like he hadn't woken up in years, apperance all messy.
Today at 2:56 PM

Diana:
Both Ryuuji and Hiromi hit the ground, surrounded by evil maids that all seemed to be skilled at street fighting. With Francis trapped inside, can Hiro save the day?!
59 minutes ago

Mglo:
"Nice to meet you Rei. Just Jun is fine," he said as he pushed another maid a little too strongly she fell backwards and knocked back the ones behind her. "Check the history," he said, "or if you can mimic the maid's voice try calling the last number and give an order," he suggested.
58 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Hiro burst from the door of the cafe, only to stare at the ring around Ryuuji and Hiromi. Oh no! He sucked in air, then charged at the maids with a shriek. He wasn't a fighter, not really, but he could be a disruption!
57 minutes ago

Dawn:
Bleeding? Yup. Definitely bleeding. This bitch had drawn blood and Sugi was seeing red and gods above and below her husband wasn't here to stifle it. Shifting onto her knees (and probably making the puncture wound worse) Sugi slipped her arms around the maid's neck in a chokehold. "Shhh. No more stabbing. Only sleep." She glanced up at the peanut gallery with a clear look of 'you fuckers want to help?' in her eyes.
57 minutes ago

Diana:
"Untie me so I can run on my own legs!" squealed Hiromi. Cause running was the only thing she could do. The girl was constantly getting bullied at school, by none other than many of these very Maids!
56 minutes ago

bananabread:
Rei grinned. "Good idea! I'm pretty good with impressions, so I'll do both eventually." He flipped open the phone, looking through the history as he cringed mildly. "It seems like everyone in her contacts is named 'Maid' with a number next to it—Maid 1, Maid 2, Maid 3, and so on." Meanwhile, Yuko was whopping more maids over the head, using Hiro's distraction to her advantage as she bonked maids that were startled by the shriek.
56 minutes ago

Astaroth:
Ryuuji twisted and tore at the massive skirt, only to find MORE LAYERS beneath! "What the actual fuck is this?! How do you even walk?!" Giving up, he took her suggestion and untied Hiromi's legs. "Get my bike! Onibaachan's at the cafe."
55 minutes ago

Diana:
"Who would like a nice hot drink?" called out Fujimotosama, standing up from her chair and pulling out her keys prepared to open up the cafe. Somehow, she just knew things were going in her direction.
54 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Hiro lunged at the skirt-maid head-first, eager to get her off his companions, even if it meant a concussion for himself.
54 minutes ago

Villamvihar:
And then, a resounding wham exploded in the Macho Café. As Himiko found herself losing air, one of her henchmen whammed Sugi square on the head with a frying pan, thus giving the Head Maid some much needed air and space. Knowing it would be wiser to escape, she tried to scramble away as her hand sunk into her pocket, ready to press the emergency... where the hell was her phone?!
54 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
Francis started to sturr as he looked around, seeing many girls in all directions and not a single damn man. The poor boy couldn't take it and ended up fainting again, what the hell was he supposed to get out this dump if he fainted every god damn time.
53 minutes ago

bananabread:
"I'd like one," Yuko answered Fujimotosama calmly, knocking a maid unconscious with her baseball bat. She stood close to the older woman in case maids came after her, but she was also curious to see more of where her little brother worked.
53 minutes ago

Dawn:
Clocked clean upside the head with a frying pan would probably knock out just about anyone. Sugi was no exception to that, crumpling on the floor with a bump already forming on the back of her head.
52 minutes ago

Diana:
Success, Hiro and Yuko were just enough distraction to give Hiromi the space to run for Ryuuji's bike. None of these maids really expected to get their asses kicked by a bunch of gay-ass dancing cafe punks, so they were getting desperately dangerous!
51 minutes ago

Astaroth:
Hiro's attack was the distraction Ryuuji needed to clonk the maid on the head and wriggle out from her labyrinthine mass of skirts. He caught Hiro before the kid hurt himself, holding his face to check for damage. "Are you okay? Where's Francis?"
51 minutes ago

Mglo:
Jun grinned back at Rei, but also felt bad for the maids. Here he was shoving them away but the poor things didn't even have names. Why did they even fight for such a person? "Ah yes! Thank you Fujimot-sama that sounds ni-" a frying pan hit him square on the shoulder and he felt it move out of its socket. "-uck" he cursed.
51 minutes ago

Diana:
"There's no helmet!" screamed Hiromi as she hopped on, but she wasn't about to leave all by herself. "How many of you idiots are there! RUN HIRO C'MON!"
51 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
"He's still inside...! Can you help me get him out...!?" This close, with his face cradled like this, he felt like he'd MELT.
50 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"Go with Hiromi, get her out of here!" He looked for a minute like he might say something more, but instead he pulled his hand back and made a dash back into the maid cafe. "I'll be back!"
49 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
"O-ok!" Hiro nodded, then hurried over to Hiromi. "There aren't any helmets," he informed, "Do you know how to ride it?" Hiro sure didn't. "The police, I think they're coming soon, too...!"
48 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
Francis lay on the floor with two puddles surrounding him. One was of course a puddle of drool but the other was a puddle of piss, very unfortunate for him.
48 minutes ago

Diana:
"Better bring in Sugi before she ends up kidnapped too," called Fujimotosama. Keeping an eye out for any more maids. They seemed to all be escaping now!
47 minutes ago

Diana:
"Nope, but it's like any machine with buttons right?" was Hiromi's alarming reply. She figured out how to rev the bike quick enough, and both she and Hiro nearly fell off when they went speeding away!
46 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"Holy fuck," sighed Ryuuji, and reached down to grab Francis's arm. "Come on, get up!" He pulled him onto his feet, then turned to scoop Makoto's lifeless body up from the booth. "Fujimoto's safe, it's time to split."
46 minutes ago

Villamvihar:
Himiko made a face as she saw the ensuing chaos. Her beautiful plan! It had been reduced to this... to this... to this absolute clusterfuck! And she still did not have her phone. Gah! However, the Head Maid soon composed herself. Withdrawing her wig so she could be just as noble as before - if a little scarred by battle - she made a shrill, whistling noise. A small squad of maids surrounded her immediately, acting as bodyguards.
46 minutes ago

Mglo:
His attention turned to Sugi and caught between the pain of his shoulder, his personal struggle to not hit a woman, and the fallen Sugi, Jun threw a punch that broke a maid's nose as he said, "I got her!" and rushed forward.
45 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
Francis was however still unconscious so he did not get up when Ryuuji asked him too.
45 minutes ago

Diana:
"Checkmate, Himiko!" exclaimed Fujimoto Hinata. "Take your gang of pudding faces and get off my street."
44 minutes ago

Astaroth:
Apparently, Francis was not just being dramatic. "...Goddammit!" Grunting with the effort, Ryuuji hoisted Francis up in his other arm, thankful he wasn't too heavy, and dragged both unconscious forms outside.
43 minutes ago

bananabread:
Yuko, seeing that the kid might need help once more, swept to his side and bonked a maid that was raring to get him dead. "I think you have bad luck."
42 minutes ago

Diana:
BEEWOOBEEWOOBEEWOOO. Whatever Hiro had told the cops couldn't have been good, they were definitely on their way to the Maid Cafe. Hopefully Ryuuji could make it out carrying two dead-ass bodies on his own. Also, Francis smelled worse than the maid cafe's fish pie!
41 minutes ago

Villamvihar:
"Do you truly think you have checkmated me? Ufufufufu, obaa-sama, you have guts!" Having lost access to her phone, Himiko had no way of getting the information that Fujimoto's daughter had escaped. "No, the terror has just started! My demands still stand and your daughter is still on our hands ufufufufufu~. "And with that, Himiko tripped Jun so she would not reach Sugi. "And we have another host~age~"
40 minutes ago

Mglo:
"I've been told that before," June laughed though it distracted him long enough for the Head Maid to trip him. He fell and winced with the pain of his shoulder.
39 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
Francis would need at least eight showers to get the stench off him....disgusting!
38 minutes ago

bananabread:
Yuko let a faint scowl appear on her face, eyes snapping to Himiko and readying her stance. She swung her bat at Himiko, her days as the manager for her school's baseball team coming back to her fluidly.
38 minutes ago

Diana:
"I think you might need to check on your cafe, Himiko!" Fujimotosama pulled out HIMIKO'S PHONE? Somewhere in the fray, the old lady had found it. The was a flood of text messages from the staff saying the Maid Cafe was WRECKED.
37 minutes ago

Mglo:
On his knees, dislocated shoulder and all, he looked back at Rei, "any luck?!" he yelled. Turning back to check on Sugi, he was glad to see the bat swing.
37 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Hiro shrieked as they took off, and then gripped Hiromi around the middle. One hand touched the underside of her breasts, and the other squeezed the side of her shirt as he clung to her in panic at the sudden speed.
35 minutes ago

bananabread:
Rei looked to Jun, fingers closing around... air? Huh? Rei looked to Fujimotosama. Somehow, she'd taken the phone right from his hand. Was she magic?
35 minutes ago

Dawn:
Meanwhile, Sugi was stirring on the ground. Nap time was over.
34 minutes ago

Diana:
Hiromi couldn't even yell at the boy, she didn't want to end up with a fly in her mouth! She was also a wretched, awful driver and nearly got them into several accidents speeding their way back to the Macho Cafe.
34 minutes ago

Astaroth:
Ryuuji definitely did not want to have to explain why he was dragging unconscious people out of the scene of a brawl. Pulling out his cell phone, he made a call, and it was almost instant that a dark car with tinted windows pulled up to the curb. He loaded both of them into the back seat, then leaned in to speak to the driver. "Drop them off at the hospital. I'll walk." Rather than walk, he hightailed it, taking the back streets to the Macho Cafe.
33 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Hiro didn't realize where his hands were, or how hard he was gripping her. Air tugged at his face, comically distorting it as they rode in chaos. Bug guts spattered on his face as they went.
33 minutes ago

Villamvihar:
Another record needle scratch. What? That could not possibly be. The Head Maid's supposedly superior posture shattered. Both figuratively and literally as a baseball bat hit Himiko square in the stomach and she doubled over in pain, incapable of believing her misfortune. How was it possible that her perfectly orchestrated plan fell apart right at the seams?! It should have been perfect. Flawless! What is more, she could not even call in her last gambit due to her phone having been stolen.
30 minutes ago

Mglo:
Jun gripped his dislocated shoulder as he stood up, ready to throw another punch. He saw Sugi stir and moved closer in case she needed support, though in his state the only thing he could do for her was probably give her his body to throw at the maids
30 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
Francis began to stir and looked around, where the hell was he? The males bones ached and his head pounded, he must of hit it on the hard floor when he fell unconscious.
29 minutes ago

Diana:
SCREEEEECHED! Speaking of nearly crashing into a bunch of dumpsters (okay, actual crashing into a couple dumpsters, but at least it just knocked them over) Hiromi and Hiro made it back to the cafe safe and sound! "Obaasan! I'm alive! Hey-HEY! It's that awful girl who jumped me on my way home from the Cafe last week!" She pointed at Himiko.
27 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Hiro laid there among the dumpsters and the bike, stunned, and though he tried to grab onto Hiromi again, she easily slipped from his grasp. He was defeated—not by the enemy, but by the very girl he'd gone to help save.
25 minutes ago

Astaroth:
The car where Francis woke up had an expensive-looking interior. Makoto was passed out on the seat beside him, head bleeding and bruised. "We're going to the hospital, sir," a voice from the front seat said. A glance at the mirrors showed the top of a bald head and dark glasses. "Hirohata-san called this car for you."
25 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
He let out a sigh of relief when he found out that he was going to the hospital, relaxing his tense body. Francis looked over to see Makoto, the male who had journeyed into Macho cafe with him, hoping that he was going to be okay. He wanted to confess his love to him!
22 minutes ago

Diana:
"MY GRANDBABY!" with Hiromi back, Fujimotosama didn't give two fucks about Himiko! She tossed the Head Maid's phone down the alley and then rushed to hug her precious granddaughter. "You're skin and bones! You've probably been poisoned!"
22 minutes ago

Dawn:
"Gods, I need a drink." A lump on her head and a stiletto heel stab wound to her side, Sugi groaned and wobbled to her feet and rubbed the bump on her head like it was the worse of the two. At least she wasn't in berserk mode anymore? Surveying the scene told her that the Maid had lost and-- "Oh hey Hiromi-chan~ Figured you'd find your way back here eventually. Tough woman, just like Obaa-chan here." Drip drip, blood on the floor.
22 minutes ago

Astaroth:
Fortunately the cafe was not a far way to run, and Ryuuji was jogging up not long after--although his jacket was missing, having been stashed in a dumpster due to the smell after carrying Francis. "A drink sounds great," he agreed with Sugi, panting.
19 minutes ago

Villamvihar:
Having been completely defeated, the maids had no choice but to flee. However, Himiko could not just abandon everything like that. Glaring straight at Fujimoto, she gathered her last strength. "THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE HEARD OF THE MAID CAFÉ, OBAA-SAMA," she shouted at the top of her lungs - before she collapsed and her maids carried her away, fleeing the scene!
19 minutes ago

bananabread:
Yuko just sighed. Another day at the cafe, huh? She went over to Rei and helped carry Riku to the cafe's entrance. She looked simply exasperated. "Are there alcoholic beverages at this establishment?"
18 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Written in ketchup from some discarded packets, Hiro wrote on the ground: 'Fujimoto Hiromi killed me..."
18 minutes ago

Diana:
"YOU'RE BANNED HIMIKO!" shrieked Hiromi at the fleeing girl. "IF YOU COME BACK TO MY CAFE I'M GOING TO BURN YOURS DOWN!" Huffing under her breath, she reaching down to helped Hiro back to his feet. "Get up you dummy, you're fine."
17 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"What happened to him?" asked Ryuuji, ducking to examine Hiro. "Your driving can't be THAT bad, Fujimoto."
16 minutes ago

Mglo:
"Anybody know how to fix a dislocated shoulder?" Jun asked, relieved to see the maids flee. He wondered, if or when they came back, if he'd be willing to punch one in the face again even if he felt bad for them. Probably. If Sugi or the other gang girl told him to, he'd do it.
16 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
He yelped and struggled to his feet, garbage clinging to him as he blushed and stammered, trying to find an excuse, only to squeak as he saw Ryuuji arrive.
16 minutes ago

bananabread:
"Hiromi-san is pretty terrifying," Rei chuckled, looking nervously to her. "I wouldn't be surprised if she just looked at Hiro-kun and he died from fright."
15 minutes ago

Diana:
"We made it here in one piece!" defended Hiromi with her face red. She plucked banana peels and burger wrappers off Hiro and dusted him off. "I think everyone deserves free drinks today."
15 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"You've got a little something..." Reaching over, Ryuuji pulled a crumpled candy wrapper out of Hiro's hair, smiling wide. "There we go."
14 minutes ago

bananabread:
Yuko looked to Jun, letting go of Riku and going over to the other boy. "I can. Hold still." She put her hands on his shoulder without much warning, jerking her hand up quickly and hearing the bone click into place. She patted his back. "All good. Don't scream."
14 minutes ago

Diana:
"Yes, yes, everyone come sit down! I will serve you all myself. The Fujimoto special!" The old woman rushed inside and go to bringing out treats as quickly as her old legs could bring them. Tea and booze and somehow a full beef roast?
13 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Hiro, bright red now in shame for making a big deal of it and needing to be cleaned off by others, stood there like a lump for a few moments before he cleared his throat. "Um...!" His voice crackled. "Let me... get my work clothes on...! So I don't... uh... smell...!"
13 minutes ago

Dawn:
"You better have whisky in there, sweetcheeks," Sugi laughed at Ryuuji and wandered on into the cafe once the doors were open. She settled at a table near the front and shrugged out of her jacket. Pristine irezumi decorated from the elbow to the shoulder and down her back, disappearing under the waist of her pants. Two wolves made of smoke were the centerpiece of her back. She was content to sit and apply napkins to her wound and watch the quirky crowd interact.
13 minutes ago

bananabread:
Rei, relatively unscathed, rushed to help out Fujimotosama. "I can handle it! Just rest, ma'am; this was pretty stressful."
12 minutes ago

Astaroth:
Francis was dropped off at the hospital, meanwhile, by the mysterious driver--along with Makoto. "Do you know his family name and next of kin?" the nurses asked. The driver hadn't stuck around after briefly talking to the hospital staff.
12 minutes ago

Mglo:
He grunted from the pain but only slightly as his attention has been on the warrior goddess instead. "What's your name," he asked and then it occurred to him he didn't know most of these people, but it was too late for that. He was already walking into the the Macho Café with everyone.
12 minutes ago

bananabread:
Yuko just blinked, walking next to him and going in just behind some others. "Ask Rei." She tossed her brown hair over her shoulder before going over to harass her younger brother.
11 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
Francis looked over at Makoto "No....I do not know his kin" he said in no louder then a mumble, the boy just wanted to go home and watch some gay show on Netflix, was that too much to ask. He let out a groan of annoyance.
11 minutes ago

Diana:
"No, no, you let me take care of you boys and ladies. Doing such a good job for the cafe and saving my precious girl. She's going to run this cafe when I'm too old and frail, you know!" she explained, hefting out her big roast. When did she even make it?
10 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"Oh, I see," said the nurse. "So you're no relation?" They were already wheeling Makoto away!
10 minutes ago

Diana:
Hiromi, still red in the face and huffy, turned Hiro on his feet and pushed him into the cafe so he could change his clothes. Then she immediately sank into a chair. What an exhausting day! "The cafe was awful. No one should run a cafe like that. I think I was poisoned."
9 minutes ago

bananabread:
"Are you sure?" Rei asked with a worried expression, about to insist once more before Yuko grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to a table. "Wha—Aneki! Stoooop! I have to do my job!" The sister in question simply grunted, pushing him down into a seat and sitting across from him to squeeze into some family time.
9 minutes ago

Mglo:
Jun followed her to sit near Rei, the only person he'd really introduced himself to. Jun looked around to have a look at the gathered crew and smiled. This place was nice.
8 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
He would shake his head sadly and watched as his crush was taken away, Francis wished he could of spent more time with the other.
8 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"This is why we need you, Fujimoto," Ryuuji told her, sitting down next to her and slinging an arm around her shoulders. "You want this place to end up like that? It'd be a mess without you."
7 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Hiro hurried to the back and changed, only to shriek in alarm and fear.
7 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
When he emerged, he was in a maid outfit, face BRIGHT red and miserable. "Not this again..." he whined, slumping.
6 minutes ago

Dawn:
Sugi looked around at the three sitting at her table...and cracked a smile. "Well that was fun."
6 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"Alright sir, let's get you cleaned up. We can wash you and get you a change of clothing," the nurses assured him. They pushed him and shoved him towards a room.
6 minutes ago

Diana:
"It's already a mess!" she gestured towards Hiro, turning even redder than before. Point perfectly proven!
6 minutes ago

bananabread:
Rei smiled at Jun, bright as the sun. "Hey, there, Jun! Have you met my sister?" He gestured to Yuko, who seemed quite disgruntled. "This is Yuk—oh my god, Hiro-kun!" He bounced out of his seat, zapping over to the maid-costumed boy with a wide grin. "Ohhhh my god! You're adorable!"
6 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
"No!" he groaned as he covered his face. "When did he even get back there...!? Why was he waiting for me...!?"
5 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"Oh hey," Ryuuji drawled. He let go of Hiromi only to stand up and walk over to Hiro for a closer look. He leaned in, giving the smaller boy a long once-over. "You know, on second thought... Maybe maid skirts aren't too bad."
4 minutes ago

AnxiousEnby:
Francis was discharged once he had been cleaned, smiling softly as he walked back to the Macho cafe. He walked in to Hiro wearing this adorable maid's dress and smirked. The male didn't waste any time with approaching him, tugging the skirt up a little "Hey there cutie, it sure has been a while".
4 minutes ago

Mglo:
It was here that Jun finally understood the name of the Macho café and the reason for the Maids' vendetta against them... As per usual, he'd let himself be carried away by the action. "Yuk? That's a name I haven't heard of before," he said awkwardly and suddenly very aware of his being a nobody among this group. Why was he even here at all?
4 minutes ago

bananabread:
"On him, it's quite fitting," Rei nodded in agreement, bending down at bit and looking at the underside of the skirt. "Cute and innocent—just like him!"
3 minutes ago

Dawn:
Sugi spotted Hiro and whistled. "Nice legs!" Cackle, cackle!
2 minutes ago

Diana:
"When I am in charge of this cafe, the poor staff won't have to wear any more silly costumes!" insisted Hiromi, grabbing up a table cloth to toss over Hiro. "You're all a bunch of perverts!"
2 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
Hiro's red face only became moreso at the praise, and he clamped his hands tighter on his face. "Nooo," he whined, trying to back away, but as the raised skirt revealed, there were fluffy bloomers beneath.
2 minutes ago

bananabread:
Yuko just sighed. She wished she had tea or coffee or something to sip while she looked coldly over the men of the cafe, but alas. "That's not my name. It's Yuko. You're Jun, yes?"
2 minutes ago

The Mood is Write:
"Fujimoto-san is an angel...!" he cried as he wrapped the cloth around himself, nearly in tears from embarrassment.
2 minutes ago

Astaroth:
"You're a real stick in the mud, you know that, Fujimoto?" Ryuuji sighed. "Come on, Hiro. I owe you that cake."
1 minute ago

AnxiousEnby:
Francis would whistle as he caught a glimpse at his fluffy bloomers, getting a nosebleed before his fun was ruined by yet another women. What a day!
1 minute ago

bananabread:
Rei slung an arm around Hiro's shoulder, lightly poking him on the squishy cheek as he grinned widely. "Aw, don't cover yourself! You're so adorable!" He lightly pushed him towards Ryuuji. "You two have fun, kids."
1 minute ago

The Mood is Write:
"Have kids!?" Hiro misheard, voice cracking harder as he stumbled after Ryuuji, stunned.
A moment ago

Diana:
This scene of her employees and guests and granddaughter all having a grand time made Fujimotosama the happiest old woman in the world. Nothing was better than the family brought together by the Macho Cafe. ...but someone outside the window was watching the beautiful scene with a frown. "...soon." TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR... ANOTHER RIVAL? THE HOST CLUB MOVES IN.
 

fawnsable

Bleh! Imma Dork >.<
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Fantasy | Horror
It had been a few days since the ruckus had died down and Francis was visiting the cafe yet again. He would order his usual order of sweet tea and a slice of chocolate cake. The boy was excited to see his favourite worker at the cafe, he always seemed to amuse him and wear the cutest outfits. Francis had managed to snap a picture of Hiro in the maids dress, approaching him the second he came into view “that dress you wore looked fabulous on you, maybe you could put it back on for me~” he kissed his cheek gently, pulling the poor teen into his lap.​
 

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
Hiro squawked and reddened. "S-sorry, there's... no dress-up scheduled for today," he managed, a bit shaky as he glanced around for help. "I... I mean... it wasn't like I wanted to dress like that...!"
 

fawnsable

Bleh! Imma Dork >.<
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Fantasy | Horror
He let out a chuckle of amusement at the way Hiro was acting, shaking his head "but you looked adorable in it, dresses suit you" he said, giving the nape of his neck a small kiss. It had been a while since Francis had acted this way around Hiro and that was only because Ryuuji was there protecting him. Ryuuji sparked some type of fear around him and he wasn't sure why but he tried to push the feelings away, at least Hiro was in his lap now.​
 

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
Hiro shivered. "This... this is sexual harrassment," he managed quietly.
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  • Diana:
    WELCOME TO MACHO CAFE!
    Today at 12:28 PM
  • Diana:
    This is an "anime in japan" setting. Think of your favorite slice of life anime and you're good to go! You're at a cafe where the staff are all cute boys.
    Today at 12:28 PM
  • Diana:
    TYPE FAST, TYPE BRIEF. If you take too long to post, you can miss action. If you write too much people will miss details. Keep your posts under 10 sentences.
    Today at 12:28 PM
  • Diana:
    Write your character's name in the first sentence of your post! Using the color bbcodes, you can also make your posts stand out.
    Today at 12:29 PM
  • Diana:
    Game master posts are in this bright bold yellow, so pay attention to those! They are guiding the story and have important details.
    Today at 12:29 PM
  • Diana:
    My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY! You don't need to know the backstory, have any experience with charps, and mistakes are totally okay. If you get confused I am in the main chat room to help guide you.
    Today at 12:29 PM
  • Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
    Today at 12:29 PM
  • Diana:
    It's a lovely, quiet afternoon at the Macho Cafe. Today's costume and meal theme is Alice in Wonderland. (It was going to be American Cowboy but Hiromi won the battle against Fujimotosama and spared the boys from assless chaps.) The usual regulars are seated at their favorite tables -- the old ladies Mahjong club in particular are having a rousing game.
    Today at 12:51 PM
  • Diana:
    Hiromi, as usual, is sitting at a table working on the day's homework. Her lemonade untouched as she was too focused on her studies.
    Today at 12:58 PM
  • Diana:
    With a jingle of the door's bell, a slender redhead in an expensive private school uniform walked in. He didn't look too impressed with the decor, but he still found himself a seat.
    Edited
    Today at 12:59 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji was back in the kitchen, piping out the choux dough for another batch of eclairs. His hair was tied back in a stubby ponytail and his sleeves were rolled up past his elbows, a look of concentration on his face.
    Today at 1:07 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would walk back into the cafe and order the same thing again, sweet tea with a slice of chocolate cake. He took a seat in the corner where he wouldn't be bothered by strangers and waited for his order to be served.
    Today at 1:09 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    As ever, Hiro was in the "best" costume for him. Today, despite earlier cries of "Noooo!" from the resident wimpy boy, he now wore not only a tomato-colored face, but also the tiniest Alice costume, with a skirt barely long enough to be called that. It poofed out enough also that the poor young man had to constantly hold it down to avoid showing off the lacy white panties that were also forced onto him by someone in the kitchen who smelled like beer.
    Today at 1:10 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro carried his tray to try to cover the shortness of his skirt as he approached the redhead. "Hello," his voice broke, "H... how can I serve you today, my prince?"
    Today at 1:11 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Once the pastry was laid out on the baking sheet, Ryuuji popped the tray into the oven and dusted his hands off on his apron. Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck and set the timer, then headed towards the locker where his costume was stored.
    Today at 1:13 PM
  • Diana:
    "I guess abyssal service and bad costumes is part of this place's charm..." announced the redhead first, looking Hiro up and down with disapproval. "Do you serve tea? I'll try this... Hatter's Teapot, I suppose."
    Edited
    Today at 1:14 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would smirk at what Hiro was wearing "ah~ that looks cute on you little one" winking at him from across the cafe. It was unknown to Francis if he was heard or not but it didn't bother him.
    Today at 1:14 PM
  • Diana:
    Keen to sock people in the face if they insulted her grandmother's cafe (as only she could do that), Hiromi glanced up from her homework, only to turn three shades of red at the sight of Hiro in the worst costume ever. Who did that?! She didn't approve that!
    Today at 1:15 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I-... Right away, my prince," he promised before he fled to the kitchen. "One Hatter's Teapot...!" His face refused to lose any redness.
    Today at 1:18 PM
  • Astaroth:
    "Yeah, yeah, coming right up," Ryuuji called as he pulled on his long tailcoat and re-positioned the patchwork top hat on his head. The fingerless gloves were next. "Guess it's appropriate if I bring it out while I'm at it, if you want."
    Today at 1:22 PM
  • Diana:
    Hiromi had already bounced out of her chair to burst into the back room. "Why are you wearing ruffled panties! You've got to take those off!" Wait. That sounded like just the panties. She huffed in a fluster. "I mean this awful costume and put one something more normal!"
    Today at 1:23 PM
  • Diana:
    The young man sitting alone at his table was growing bored with waiting. He plucked some invisible fuzzies off his uniform, frowned more at the decor. When he caught the eye of a few Mahjong ladies he did give them a cheeky wink though.
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis was getting slightly impatient as he had been here for over ten minutes as he hadn't got his order yet. He would tap at the table and look out the window, not caring for this 'special character'. Things seemed awfully quiet today.
    Today at 1:29 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Please? The customer... um... doesn't like..." he trailed off, only to squeak at being told to take off his panties. He stared at Hiromi a moment with an expression of suffering. "He... locked the zipper and... put the other underwear in the f-freezer..."
    Today at 1:29 PM
  • Astaroth:
    "I got it, milady Alice," Ryuuji told him with a grin, ruffling the blond wig on Hiro's head, and grabbed the steaming porcelain tea pot from the counter where one of the kitchen staff had it ready. He brushed past Hiromi into the front of house, headed for the table where the redhead sat. He glanced around, checking out of habit to make sure nothing was amiss.
    Today at 1:34 PM
  • Diana:
    "Ugh... there's not even anyone back here but Ryuuji!" complained Hiromi. "Well. Stop doing things weird old people tell you to do! I'll try to get your clothes out of the freezer. Just- Just don't do any table dances."
    Today at 1:36 PM
  • Astaroth:
    He made it only a few steps out of the kitchen before he stopped dead in his tracks, sloshing hot tea over his bare fingers. (What was the point of fingerless gloves, anyway?) He hissed, shaking out his hand, but somehow managed to hold onto the teapot, and started to back right into the kitchen again.
    Today at 1:36 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Oh my god what have I found?" Five feet and ten inches, pale skin (sickly pale even), and jet black hair. Jovian Dega was a sight to behold just because he was tall, but also he walked around with an air of superiority. Let's call it his resting bitchface. Currently though, his eyes were alight with motherfucking delight because Jove was very amused with this little cafe he'd stumbled into. And by stumbled, I do mean stumbled. That's what happens when you do a pub crawl...during the day. A hand to brace himself on the frame of the door, he leaned in a little, a charming smile on his silly handsome face, hair falling from its neatly placed style and into his eyes just a little. "Goodevening...morning? What time of day is it? Good something, gentlemen. Might I have some tea to sober up with?" Not bad Japanese actually, though it was usually better when he wasn't shitfaced.
    Today at 1:38 PM
  • Diana:
    "Ryuuuuujiiii!" called out the young man, lifting up his hand for a cheerful wave. "I knew you worked today. Is that my tea? I feel like I've been waiting for an hour for that... thing in the skirt." And then he looked positively scandalized at the.. tourist?
    Today at 1:40 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji's face froze into a very stiff version of the polite smile he used on difficult customers when he was spotted, and he started forward again. "Yes, this is your order. Here you go." He set the pot down on the redhead's table. "What, ah. What are you doing here?"
    Today at 1:46 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would suddenly look over at the young man who had yelled Ryuuji, blinking in awe at his beauty. Where he hell did a man like him come from?
    Today at 1:47 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I didn't! Not willingly!" He looked miserable. "He grabbed me and... and he dressed me, just... just like with the fundoshi and... and...!" His eyes held the beginning of tears.
    Today at 1:48 PM
  • Diana:
    Out of damn no where old Fujimoto popped up in front of Francis with his usual order and what looked suspiciously like a job application. "Soooo, you like to look at beautiful men all day?"
    Today at 1:49 PM
  • Diana:
    "Oh, don't cry! It's fine! That's why I'm here now! No one is going to make you wear anymore of these dumb costumes." insisted Hiromi, reaching up to give Hiro a nice comforting pat on the shoulder. "Cry it out and get back to work, okay? We've only got you and Ryuuji today."
    Today at 1:50 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would let out a startled yelp "you surprised me Fujimoto san! but thank you for the order" he smiled and went to pick up his cup but that was until he saw the dodgy looking job application. He would begin to sweat, how the hell could he back out of this one?! "U-Uh.... Yeah.........I like to look at the men........." he said slowly, not meeting eyes with her. Francis felt pressured.
    Today at 1:52 PM
  • Diana:
    "I felt so bad about our fight," he explained, giving a small pout. He reached for the pot and immediately poured himself a cup. "I figured I might as well come and see what is so special about this place."
    Edited
    Today at 1:53 PM
  • Diana:
    Fujimoto nuuuudged the application a little closer to Francis. "You like being here every day too, yes? Imagine meeting nice handsome young people every day, all coming here just to see you."
    Today at 1:54 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Some of the rigidity left Ryuuji's shoulders. "Alright, well, enjoy your tea. I've got to get back to work since we're short-staffed today." He glanced towards the drunk man at the door. "Hello sir, welcome to Macho Cafe. Would you like a table?"
    Today at 1:54 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would bite his lip "B-But I'm bad with people ..... especially young women" Francis admitted. Hiromi seemed to one of the only women he was comfortable around despite her causing a panic attack before.
    Today at 1:56 PM
  • Diana:
    Once Ryuuji was out of sight (or at least not looking) the young man sniffed his tea and took a sip. The look on his face was nothing short of disgust and he even spit most of it back into his cup.
    Today at 1:57 PM
  • Diana:
    "No better place to learn than here at the cafe and get a paycheck too, right? Riiiight? You've seen our dearest Hiro after all..."
    Today at 2:00 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Macho?" Jove looked around and the amused smile turned into quite the grin as he tried to hold back laughter. "I see a lot of prettyboys here but no macho. Cute theme though. Tea please. I lost my darling brother somewhere out there-- probably busy snogging the fuck out of the blond weasel --and I could use some cheering up. Or fuck, some time to sulk because I'm still painfully single." Jove stumbled a little before righting himself and pushing a hand through his hair to act all cool like he hadn't just made a minor ass of himself.
    Today at 2:01 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro shook his head and wiped at his eyes. "I... I don't want... don't want to be a burden," he murmured, slurring slightly as he held back tears. "I wanna... wanna be macho enough not to care what I wear..."
    Today at 2:01 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He sighed before starting to eat his slice of cake "I-I just don't know... I really like it here but too many things scare me" Francis would not admit that Ryuuji was one of those things.
    Today at 2:04 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji laughed. "Yeah, afraid the execution doesn't quite live up to the old lady's concept. If you'll just follow me I'll get you seated and maybe we can brighten up your day a little." He ushered Jove to an empty table and handed him a menu. "Just let me know if you need anything. Name's Ryuuji." Jove received a wink and a tip of the patchwork top hat.
    Today at 2:06 PM
  • Diana:
    "Then you just gotta get out there and be the best you can be!" Hiromi practically shouted. For a split second she had disappeared into the freezer and when she came back out covered in frosted ice she was frowning at Hiro's underwear frozen in a chunk of ice.
    Today at 2:07 PM
  • Diana:
    CRASH. Seemingly out of nowhere the entire pot of tea had slipped off the table and shattered on the floor. The young man sat there looking completely horrified with hot tea staining his school uniform. "This lopsided table..!"
    Today at 2:08 PM
  • Diana:
    "That is too bad, as you can see we could really use the help..." Pouted old Fujimoto with her ears going teary and sad, gesturing towards the new mess. "If only we had more nice boys working at the cafe."
    Today at 2:09 PM
  • Dawn:
    Ryuuji received a double finger guns back and a stupid little grin. But that was before a teapot said happy birthday to the ground..or was that happy unbirthday? Either way, Jove eyed the red-haired dunce, eyebrow hiked for maximum bitchface. "More like your lopsided brain, my friend."
    Today at 2:11 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would widen his eyes "N-No! I-I will help but im not going to be yelled at" he whimpered. The male wanted to see Fujimoto happy but he knew this was going to be an awful idea. Francis signed it before letting out a sigh "just let me finish my tea and cake okay" he smiled
    Today at 2:12 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Y-yes," Hiro said, a blush on his face, before he forced a deep breath. "I just... gotta be macho," he murmured, then straightened his wig and brushed off his skirt (of course trying to pull it down a bit to cover the panties, but it was a useless attempt)
    49 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro nodded thanks to Fujimoto and Francis both, then let out a heavy breath before he started toward the drunk foreigner.
    48 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would shake his head “Hiro you’re perfect the way you are, you don’t need to change for anyone” before watching him walk away to the drunk foreigner. Francis didn’t want to leave this asshole, really wanting to punch him.
    47 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "I'm not trying to get you fired," exclaimed Naoki, looking even more outraged and offended. "All I wanted was for you to come work at my place, and here I find you flirting around with guests under the thumb of not only her, but some blushing cute boy too! I thought I meant more to you than this."
    47 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    Panties incoming. Jove looked up from the drama involving Ryuuji and redhead and flashed a charming Dega smile at the host. "Hello cutie. Shouldn't you be fighting redhead for your man?"
    44 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "I'm not working there and you know why--Goddammit, Naoki, this is not the time or place!" Frustrated, Ryuuji pulled his costume top hat off and ran his fingers through his hair, mussing his stubby ponytail. "I can flirt with whoever I want. You broke up with me, remember? Or was that another 'just kidding' that I was supposed to figure out somehow?"
    43 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis lost his temper and without thinking punched the beautiful man in the face.
    40 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... I came to work here so I could... could learn to be macho," he murmured to Francis. "I... I've always wanted to be macho." He flashed a weak grin to Francis, then blushed bright red at the suggestion of fighting for 'his man'. Ryuuji's words reassured him too that this was, indeed, an act of bullying against him, and then... WHAM. Hiro's eyes grew wide at the sight of Francis punching someone.
    39 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Oh no," Hiro groaned softly as his shoulders sagged.
    39 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Oh yes," Jove laughed.
    39 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Aw, shit," groaned Ryuuji, pinching the bridge of his nose.
    38 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "But I still love-" WHAM! A fist hit Naoki right in the face. Hard enough to knock his face to the side and make him stumble back a pace. As her touched his fingers to his now busted lip, he looked like a wounded animal. "...is this... is this how you treat people here?! Ryuuji! He punched me! Are you just going to stand there and let him?!"
    36 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "Good job, Francis." chimed in Hiromi. Normally this would be the WORST thing to happen, but Naoki already rubbed her the wrong way and she would be happy to see him leave. "I guess you better leave before we get even more violent.
    36 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Score one for Team Probably Macho One Day," he sang, inking in a tally mark under the name. Never mind where he got the pen and paper from. "Let's see what Team Taylor Swift does."
    36 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro walked to the door and threw it open, then stared at Naoki pointedly.
    34 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Alright, alright. He's leaving." Ryuuji stepped in between Francis and Naoki, spreading his arms. "Right? Because this is not a good time to talk. Right?"
    33 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "Now please get the fuck out" he yelled at him "arrogant bastard". The male would cross his arms and stare at Naoki intensely. "who could be gay for you" he scoffed in disgust.
    32 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Apparently Ryuuji could be gay for him but uh... Good try with the trash talk anyway. Ten points to Hufflepuff." Jove drew a third column on the paper and titled it Hufflepuff, awarding a tally mark.
    29 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Naoki looked at the lost of them, and then back at Ryuuji, with the most devastated, heartbroken expression that anyone could possibly have. "I see... Okay, then." he huffed, standing up staight, with tears streaming down his face. "Fine. Stay here with your stupid slutty boys and UGLY fiance. I hope you're happy." Spitting some blood in Francis' direction, Naoki spun on a heel. He shoved Hiro against the open door on his way out.
    28 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Ah!" Hiro... moaned?
    Edited
    27 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis just realised what he had said and became flustered but the second the blood spat at him, the male would have a meltdown. He was too germaphobic for this and had to sit down, legs trembling. Francis would blush when Hiro moaned? God that was so sexy!
    26 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Oh my God," muttered Ryuuji, tossing his hat onto the ground. He stomped towards the back. "I'm taking my smoke break."
    25 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "Fiance," Hiromi commented. Well that was an over-reaction to Hiro in a skirt if Hiromi ever heard one.
    25 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro got himself together, then shoved the door shut, face violently red until he saw, behind him, the reflection of the man who put him into this awful outfit. He reddened and turned. "Y-you...!" ... Nobody was there!?
    24 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "Sorry Ryuuji, I didn't mean what I said" he yelled gently, sighing as he looked at the ground in despair "now I've blown it". He would slump down and just stare blankly.
    22 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Fujimotosama finally appeared again, this time with a bundle of burning sage, casually wafting it into corners. "Really can't trust that Sawakawa family."
    20 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "Francis can you take care of whatever is going on with Hiro, please." asked Hiromi, following on the heels of Ryuuji. She might want to sock him in the face most of the time, but he was still her responsibility, and having his boyfriend(ex?) show up and then leave like this was pretty nasty. "Hey!"
    18 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Yeah, I know, alright? It won't happen again," he snapped in return, shoving the door to the alleyway open. "I'll take care of it."
    17 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would nod and walked over to Hiro "are you okay? He is gone now, my punch seemed to have scared him off". When Ryuuji snapped though he did let out a whimper, mainly out of fear.
    16 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    Meanwhile, Jove just sipped his tea and wondered what it would take to get a sausage around here.
    15 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... um... y-yes," Hiro answered with a nod, confused as ever. He shook his head after a moment to try to clear it,, then looked to the foreigner. "W-would... would you like a refill?" he managed through his flusteration.
    15 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you giant butthead." Hiromi snapped back, hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. "If you want to take the rest of the day off, that's fine. I can handle the kitchen and my grandmother managed to kidnap poor Francis so we have the help."
    15 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "...Francis? Seriously?" Lips twitching, he glanced over his shoulder at her. "Nah, I'm good. I just need a few minutes and a few cigarettes and I'll be fine, alright? Sorry about my psychotic ex."
    13 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "I would love a refill. And some dinner to go with that show I just watched. Or at the very least that delicious meat Cool Guy Ryuuji promised me earlier."
    12 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "You know what?" Jove said, hardly giving Panties time to respond. "Why don't we just let ourselves into the kitchen and make some food for everyone? Care to give me a hand? You look like you're good with your hands."
    11 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "If Francis hadn't punched him in the face, I was going to." confessed Hiromi. "No pretty faced assbutt is going to come in here talking to my staff like that." She turned around to head back inside, before casting a sly look over her shoulder. "Don't smoke too many, it makes you smell bad!"
    9 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "We... aren't supposed to let customers in, but um... maybe this once, since... I'm not sure what Ryuuji offered, and the... the other customers are going to want s-snacks, too... W-we could use... use the help." He hoped Hiromi wouldn't be mad.
    8 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis just sighed and went to sit down, looking at his fist that was covered in the others blood. He rushed to the kitchen the second he noticed the blood, not wanting a trace of that shitty human on him. Maybe he wouldn't get fired? Who the hell knew.
    6 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Excellent. I am a fucking fantastic cook, good at pleasing in and out of the kitchen." Jove clapped his hands together and followed Hiro off to go feed not so macho men and their guests.
    6 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Shit," Ryuuji muttered, leaning against the wall. He pulled out a cigarette and fumbled with his lighter. His face felt overly warm, Naoki's sly Hirochan echoing in his ears. "Shit, shit, shit. I'm in trouble."
    5 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Most of the guests, being old ladies, were tittering amongst themselves. Hiro anticipated a rise in popularity, given how much they loved gossip. "M-maybe you should... should apply here," he murmured.
    4 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Hiromi had gotten herself back in order as she entered the kitchen, only to pause and blink at the big dude in the kitchen. "...who hired this guy?!"
    1 minute ago
  • Diana:
    AND THUS MACHO CAFE HAS ANOTHER QUIET, CALM AFTERNOON, WITH FUN NEW FACES AND NEW FRIENDS. TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR... MACHO CAFE: RYUUJI'S FIANCE?!
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female

  • Diana:
    WELCOME TO MACHO CAFE!


    Today at 12:20 PM


  • Diana:
    This is a typical anime-style setting with a harem of hot boys getting into shenanigans.


    Today at 12:21 PM


  • Diana:
    TYPE SHORT TYPE FAST! If you write too much or take too long, you will miss the action and people may not be able to read your posts fast enough. Keep it to 10 sentences and under.


    Today at 12:21 PM


  • Diana:
    Put you character name in the first sentence of your post so we know who is playing who. You can also use bbcode color to differentiate your posts from others!


    Today at 12:21 PM


  • Diana:
    My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY, so don't worry about typos and mistakes. If you get confused or need a little direction, I am in the main chat to help!


    Today at 12:21 PM


  • Diana:
    Game Master posts are in this bright bold yellow. Pay attention to those because they are guiding the story!


    Today at 12:21 PM


  • Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)


    Today at 12:22 PM


  • Diana:
    It's a chilly autumn day outside, but in the Macho Cafe it's warm, cozy and smells of delicious spiced apples. A knitting club of old ladies are sitting at a table working on scarves. Employees are wearing plaid vests today for some weird reason. Today's special is a plate of giant fluffy pancakes drizzled in a butterscotch sauce and served with a side of muscle flexing.


    Today at 12:54 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would grimace as he entered the kitchen in his purple plaid vest, how the hell did Fujimoto san manage to coax him to work here. The whole idea was stupid. He sighed, scratching his head quietly before sitting down in the kitchen, there was no customers yet so no point rushing around.


    Today at 12:57 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    Andou, Aki was a gangly teen wearing a soft tan drop shoulder mock turtle neck sweater that did nothing to make him look bigger, it really only served to make him look like he was a kid playing dress-up. The soft unfitted white slacks didn't help either. But he had been kicked out of the house and actually give a little bit of money to add to his secret hoard and well, when Aki was out and about, he was going to have some coffee and cake. He stared up at the sign with amusement. "Macho Cafe?" It was full of little old ladies so it wasn't a gay cafe... Hilarious. Aki pushed open the door, his shoulder-length black hair swinging around his narrow long face. "Hello, hello?"


    Today at 1:00 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis heard someone shouting 'Hello' and sighed, he should just quit. He was about to give up and go home but the customer changed his mind, he was beautiful. The server approached the customer "Welcome to Macho Cafe, is it your first time here?" he asked softly with a small smile.


    Today at 1:02 PM


  • Diana:
    Today, Hiromi was going over the Cafe's finances and trying to figure why her Obaachan was spending so much money on thongs. As far as she knew, no one was running around in thongs! She made frustrated math noises in her corner booth while old Fujimoto just shrugged and did her knitting.


    Today at 1:06 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    "Yes. It's a nice little cafe, I don't know how I've never noticed it before." Aki gave Francis a little smile as he looked around and noted the decor approvingly. His best friend would totally love this place. "Could I see a menu, please? I am wondering about what cakes you have today and what coffee and cake pairings you'd recommend for a new-comer to your cafe?" Aki's voice was smooth and calm, a hint of amusement trickling through it. He tucked his hair behind an ear. "May I sit anywhere or will you seat me?"


    Today at 1:12 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would smile "you should bring your friends if you visit again, we always have new activities, menu specials and events going on" the male explained gently. When the other asked about a menu, Francis nodded his head "lets get you seated first and then I can give you a menu and the specials today". Once he got the customer seated in a seat that they wanted, he gave them a menu that had various options. Francis would also mention the specials "the special today is a plate of giant fluffy pancakes drizzled in a butterscotch sauce and served with a side of muscle flexing".


    Today at 1:15 PM


  • Diana:
    A couple of the knitting ladies gave a chortle and a whoop over the sound of muscle flexings.


    Today at 1:16 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would sigh, a small blush coming to his cheeks. No way in hell was he doing muscle flexing, he didn't even have any god damn muscles!


    Today at 1:17 PM


  • Astaroth:
    "Hey Fujimoto." Ryuuji stuck his head out of the back. He was dressed in almost exactly the same costume from the Alice in Wonderland week, just without the Mad Hatter accessories; he looked much more the crisp and classic English butler with just a few alterations. His stubby ponytail was tied back with a black satin ribbon. "I need you to go pick up more buttermilk or I'm gonna have to 86 the scones."


    Today at 1:18 PM


  • Diana:
    "Buttermilk. Buttermilk and more thongs too I bet!" Of course she wasn't fussing at Ryuuji. He certainly wasn;t the one buying up all the thongs in Japan! "I'll run down to the store on the corner. Don't like anything weird happen." This statement was for sure aimed at Ryuuji, but she thumbed a finger at Francis.


    Today at 1:22 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    "With a side of muscle-flexing?" Aki laughed out loud as he sat down in a chair and took the menu. "I'm going to have to say No to that." Another laugh because really! This man in front of him was about as thin as he was! "How about this chocolate cake? Would it be good with your latte?" Aki smiled up at Francis.


    Today at 1:23 PM


  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji followed Fujimoto's gesture toward Francis. And then past Francis to Francis's customer.


    Today at 1:24 PM


  • Astaroth:
    "Oh what the fuck," he blurted, sputtering.


    Today at 1:26 PM


  • Loveless:
    Nickolaus admonished physical labor. Really, why should such a brilliant mind such as his ever waste his time with something that was literally mindless and effortless? It wasn't enticing, challenging enough. So, you may be asking yourself, why oh why would he be now currently standing inside the changing room of a café of all places, dressed in a grassy green plaid suit that was absolutely tacky? One answer: other handsome men such as himself. It was the perfect opportunity to discreetly admire his 'coworkers' assets without making it too obvious. And the real deal in person beat stalking social media and feeling dirty about it anytime. Nickolaus sighed, pushing his glasses back into place, a worthy sacrifice. Confidently stepping into the dining area, he was quickly assaulted by a vision out of the heavens. Oh, oh my... And everything in his mind was just gone as he froze, blocking the hallway.


    Today at 1:26 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis noticed the thumb and was tempted to do it back to her but his senses got the better of him. He couldn't help but become more flustered as the customer laughed at the muscle flexing "it's not like I wanted to do it" he defended himself adorbly, his face bright red. At the request of a slice of chocolate cake, he just nodded and said that the latte would be okay. He slipped away to prepare the customers order/


    Today at 1:27 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    "Thank you." Came the cheerful reply and Aki was sliding a hand into his pocket for his phone and his glasses case, glasses first and then his phone was flipped open. His best friend could totally out-flex every single guy he saw there. That was hilarious! Speaking of Seeing. His gaze met Ryuuji's once his glasses were on and he paused for only half a second before it slipped away. Nope. Nope. Nope! Not Hirohata, Ryuuji! He wasn't going to deal with this and his order was already in so he couldn't escape!


    Today at 1:29 PM


  • Diana:
    Hiromi was gathering up her coat as she side-eyed Ryuuji's sputtering. Curiously, she leaned to get a look at the customer. One of his ex's, Hiromi bet! As far as she knew, Ryuuji dated half of the city.


    Today at 1:30 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would sigh and came back with the order, smiling softly as he placed it onto the desk "here is your order, I hope everything is sufficient for you. My name is Francis, if you need anything feel free to shout for me" the male smiled.


    Today at 1:33 PM


  • Astaroth:
    Andou Aki was in his cafe. Nope. Nope! Nope, Ryuuji was not cool with this. Did someone put out a goddamn listing on the internet? Did Andou follow him from school? Was it Pasty, Pretentious Asshole Sunday? Grimacing, Ryuuji whirled and immediately retreated into the back again. The customers and the other wait staff could hear pans banging around in the kitchen.


    Today at 1:34 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    "Thank you, Francis. Is that an English name?" Aki asked as he took the cake and the latte from the young man with a little smile, peering up at up him with his large round glasses now perched on his nose. "English isn't my strongest subject." He took a sip and his eyes widened. "Oh! This is good, isn't it? " Besides, Ryuuji had vanished off again and life was better once more.


    Today at 1:36 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would nod "yeah, its an English name" the teen smiled before laughing " dont worry, I dont speak English either, it was my parents choice and they wanted an English name". Francis would smile "Im so glad you like it, Im actually rather new at doing this, do you mind if I take a seat?".


    Today at 1:39 PM


  • Diana:
    Hiromi debated the wisdom of leaving Ryuuji alone in the cafe with a Francis-in-training and yet another ex-lover. If all of Ryuuji's exes were going to start paying a visit to the cafe, she was really going to have to think about getting some security. "Nickolaus, stop standing around and get these dear old biddies a fresh pot of tea! I'll be back in a second." They'll all be fine, Hiromi, decided. What trouble could they get into in ten minutes? She flounced out the door!


    Today at 1:39 PM


  • Loveless:
    The café owner's callout had immediately jolted Nickolaus out of his daydream, immediately going stiff and throwing a salute at her after clearing his throat. "Of course, Ma'm! Right away!" Though he waited in that pose until she had been gone, patting his face afterwards. Okay, he wasn't drooling this time. Good, that was good. There was also a very grinding knocking of pots and pans coming from the kitchen area, unfortunately where he would soon have to enter. The teenager took a deep breath, 'do it for the men, Cae, do it for the gorgeous men.' "Would it be too much to ask you to at least make it quieter??", he had asked Ryuuji with an annoyed, contemptuous tone, "We don't want costumers to think we're savages, and neither pans to be bend and lose functionality." Without even waiting for a reply, Nickolaus had whipped his head around and approached the counter, separating a tray to put teacups on top of for the tea.


    Today at 1:48 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    A little strange but he was new apparently and he seemed nice. "Of course, please sit down. " Aki was delicately tasting the rich chocolate roll cake and oh. Oh, it was heavenly! His eyes rolled up into his head and he savored the bite with a small noise of epicurean delight. "Oh please, please give my regards to your pastry chef. This is just amazing." Another sip of the latte to round out the flavors mingling in his mouth!


    Today at 1:50 PM


  • Astaroth:
    "You fucking do it then," grumbled Ryuuji. "I have to bake everything because I'm apparently the only person here who can make pastry, no help, and then everyone on the goddamn planet has to come and follow me in here just to make my life more miserable for a few minutes." He slammed a pot of tea down on the counter next to Nickolaus. "Here. Tea." Ryuuji was rarely in a mood like this, but when he was...


    Today at 1:52 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would smile and sat down with the new customer. Francis analysed the others facial features and giggled under his breath, finding the others heavenly experience adorable. This really was an interesting day considering that he wanted to throw the towel in and go home, maybe the gods were on his side today. He heard what the other said "It's Ryuuji that makes all of our pastries here, he is quite talented isn't he but he is scary....dont tell him I said that" he would chuckle.


    Today at 1:54 PM


  • Diana:
    The cafe door burst open with a chilled wind. The cute little candles on all the tables went out. Standing there in the threshold was a girl, sopping wet to the bone through her heavy wool coat and rain galoshes. Her dark brown hair was a stringy mess concealing her face. "SADAKO!!!!" shrieked one of the old ladies. The rest made themselves look real busy after the silly shrieking of their friend.


    Today at 1:54 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    Aki paused in his eating just for a second! Ryuuji made such delicious things? ... Screw that. "Aha, I see. Well whoever this Ryuuji is, he's very good at it." Oh yes, this was a wonderful plan forming in his devious little mind. Aki shrieked a little at the door bursting open and the candles going out! His face reddened with embarrassment. "Ah... " He busied himself with his latte like he hadn't just shrieked like a girl.


    Today at 1:58 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would giggle some more when the other customer shreaked for a moment, finding the girly shrieking adorable "that was pretty damn cute" he said slowly.


    Today at 2:01 PM


  • Loveless:
    Outrage. Nickolaus was absolutely outraged, mouth nearly agape as he had received the other's reply. He mustn't make a scene though, he was better than this, better than all of them. Despite all the effort, a tiny scoff had still made it out. "Listen, I do not care for your woes and a genius such as myself shouldn't have to lower themselves to thankless mundane daily physical tasks such as this... However. Since it is also my duty, you may give me a recipe and I'll put my brilliant mind to follow it to perfection. Which is a lot more than you deserve, so you should be honored that I even said that." With a cocky smile and snobbish attitude, Nickolaus carefully slid the tea closer to his side of the counter, not even sparing Ryuuji a glance and instead getting a pot to boil water at.


    Today at 2:03 PM


  • Diana:
    The bedraggled wet girl practically gliding across the cafe. Not saying a word or acknowledging anyone as she headed straight to the cafe restroom. The door closed behind her with a soft click.


    Today at 2:05 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    Aki had never in his entire life been called cute before. Sharp, pointy, fox-faced because of his sharp features! But cute? And this was one of Ryuuji's coworkers?! The. Fuck. "... I. Uh. I." He swallowed. "Maybe you should go and check on the soaking wet girl who just came in?" because Aki had no idea how to deal with this at all! Compliments were weird! He needed to hit something. Maybe he could spill what was left of his cup on Ryuuji.


    Today at 2:07 PM


  • Astaroth:
    The look Nickolaus received was absolutely dripping scorn, one eyebrow raised. "Yeah, okay buddy. You can handle the next batch of eclairs then. Since you're such a genius." He grabbed a pen and notepad off the fridge and started scribbling down ingredients and measurements. "The pancake special is pinned up over the stove. Yell if you need help." Without another word, he shoved the very complicated-looking instructions at Nickolaus and grabbed the tray of tea, checking the ticket for the table before heading back out to the front of house.


    Today at 2:08 PM


  • Diana:
    "Ryuuuuji~!" Squealed the table of old ladies. They were definitely regular customers, and of course it was their tea. "Give us the little dance! You know the one we like!"


    Today at 2:09 PM


  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would notice that the male didnt want him anymore, letting out a sigh and stepping away to set the candles again and clean up all the dripping wet puddles on the floor. It was going so well, what did he say?


    Today at 2:12 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    He moved to look into the bathroom "excuse me , are you alright?"


    Today at 2:14 PM

  • Diana:
    No one was in the bathroom. But the sink was running and it was covered from floor to ceiling with muddy hand and feet prints.


    Today at 2:15 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would widen his eyes "what in the holy fuck?" he mumbled on his breath, backing out of the bathroom in shock and fear "fuck that" he said. He walked over to Ryuuji "you might want to check the bathroom out" he mentioned before walking away.


    Today at 2:17 PM

  • CarnelianUndead:
    Aki watched Francis go because he seemed a little dejected. Well, shit. He poked at the cake again and then ate another bite, finding it incredibly hard to believe that Ryuuji of all people could make pastries! It was just... insane. It was probably poisoned! It was probably going to make him sick! But it was so very tasty. He watched the workers and caught a glimpse of the empty bathroom and the handprints and he recoiled in his chair, almost falling over! "What happened in there?"


    Today at 2:19 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    "none of your business, it was scary" he whimpered like a lost puppy, fear in his eyes. This was a whole lotta nope.


    Today at 2:22 PM

  • Loveless:
    Nickolaus shot Ryuuji a glare back from behind his glasses, but gracefully took the notepad without hesitation. Honestly, it was just a lowly physical task, how hard could this be? "Understood.", the tone was still underlying with contempt and overconfidence. He remained in that pose, upright and noble until the other had left the kitchen and, then he had begun to read the instructions for the baking. Huh, some of it was coded with abbreviations, but as expected there was a list of ingredients and quantities, so far, simple enough. He started gathering all the needed supplies on top of the counter...


    Today at 2:23 PM

  • Astaroth:
    "Hello, princesses," greeted Ryuuji, plastering on his smile for the customers as he served the tea. He graciously did "the dance" as soon as he'd finished. Which was essentially just shaking his ass. He gave Francis an inquisitive look at the suggestion about the bathroom, but shrugged it off as Francis being Francis... then shot a look at Aki. Who was... not even looking in Ryuuji's direction. He was just sitting there making the pastries Ryuuji had prepared like he hadn't a care in the world, until suddenly he flinched. ...What the fuck was going on with that bathroom? "Do you need anything else for the table?"


    Today at 2:23 PM

  • Diana:
    As promised, Hiromi was back within a few minutes. In her arms was a bag with a couple cartons of buttermilk and a few treats. Of course the first thing she did was glance around and make sure nothing was on fire. Just Francis looking scared and Ryuuji pissed off... that was nice a normal for once! She let out a sigh of relief.


    Today at 2:27 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    Aki had his phone in his hand and he was stepping towards the bathroom and getting a snapshot of it because that was just weird. "Francis-san, where did that weird wet girl go?" Aki asked, frowning over his shoulder as he peered into the bathroom. Did she escape out the tiny window? Aki continued to ignore Ryuuji even though they were mere feet from each other! He looked down at the picture he'd just taken on his phone of the bathroom...


    Today at 2:27 PM

  • Diana:
    In the kitchen with Nickolaus... as he gathered ingredients he was finding very strange muddy handprints in the oddest of places...


    Today at 2:30 PM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Basil Valentine walked down the sidewalk at a hurried, but not undignified pace, surreptitiously checking his surroundings. It seemed he'd lost the Chinese agents for the moment, but it would be best to get off the street as soon as possible. He glimpsed the storefront of a cafe and ducked inside, taking a moment to smooth the lines of his tux as he started to head for an open table. Suddenly, he felt a hand patting his butt. "You must be new here," an elderly woman's voice said in Japanese. "I beg your pardon ma'am," the British agent said, arching an eyebrow at her odd behavior. That's when he noticed: all the servers in this place were dressed much like he was...this place was some sort of theme cafe, and he had unintentionally matched its theme!


    Today at 2:31 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would shrug "I-I dont know, she just disappeared" he said. "ugh women, i think im going to throw up" he mumbled, feeling all dizzy.


    Today at 2:32 PM

  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro entered slowly, hair soaked and clearly unhappy. He peeled off a soaked coat to reveal the uniform of the day and signed in, then headed to the kitchen to make sure people knew he'd made it, although very late. "I'm... I'm here," he said.


    Today at 2:34 PM

  • Loveless:
    Nickolaus being the stuck up neat freak that he is, took upon himself to get a cleaning cloth and attempt to scrub it off with rhythmic movements instead of brute force. He also poured, whichever cleaning item/soap/whatever he could find first into the cloth, since the emulsion proportionated by soapy substances helped clean off dry stains much easier. Obviously. Can't have food in a dirty workplace.


    Today at 2:35 PM

  • CarnelianUndead:
    Did this weirdo really just say 'ugh women?'? Really?! Aki scooted away from Francis. He should have known, after all, the boy worked with Ryuuji! He adjusted his glasses and stared at the bathroom before shaking his head and moving back to his table. He was out of cake and his latte was cold now. ... But he'd also seen Ryuuji do a weird dance at a bunch of old ladies and if that wasn't blackmail material he didn't know what was. He wondered what weird thing was going to happen next in this chaotic cafe?


    Today at 2:35 PM


  • Diana:
    "Obasan that's not an employee!" hissed Hiromi at the elderly lady. "I'm sorry sir, how about you take a seat and I'll have someone bring you a nice hot drink?" She gestured to one of the tables for Basil.


    Today at 2:36 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    He noticed the other scoot away from him "ah no, I am not sexist...im just afraid of women due to trauma" he would admit, fidiling with his thumbs


    Today at 2:36 PM

  • Diana:
    With Nickolaus paying more attention to cleaning muddy handprints instead of minding the stoves, things were getting a little... smokey in the kitchen.


    Today at 2:37 PM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    What's this about disappearing girls? Basil Valentine thought. But first, he had to extricate himself from the group of Japanese grannies who were openly ogling him. Thankfully someone came to his rescue. "Thank you," he said, his own Japanese flawless, and followed her gesture to the table she indicated.


    Today at 2:37 PM

  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro blinked at the intense scrubbing, then noticed the smoke. "Uh oh..." He hurriedly started stirring, flipping, and tending to it. "Stoves shouldn't be left unattended! "


    Today at 2:38 PM

  • Diana:
    As Hiro flipped a scorched pancake, he could see a young woman standing right outside the kitchen window. Sopping wet and with her dark brown hair covering her face. She was just... standing there! As still as the dead!


    Today at 2:39 PM

  • The Mood is Write:
    He blinked. "Princess? You shouldn't be in the kitchen." Hiro smiled at her and walked to her. "You look chilled. Would you like something warm? I can get you some dry clothes and a towel."


    Today at 2:41 PM

  • Astaroth:
    Since the ladies were doing just fine, Ryuuji excused himself from their table and went to check on the next customer. He passed by Aki's table and gave the other boy an unimpressed glare. "Francis, how are you doing with our honored guest?"


    Today at 2:41 PM

  • Diana:
    By the time Hiro stepped outside the back door - the girl was gone!


    Today at 2:42 PM

  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro hadn't even looked away! He stared, then gulped and hurried back to the stove, muttering to himself that he needed to go to a shrine after work.


    Today at 2:43 PM

  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's whole body shook as he worked hard to save at least something of the burning food on the stove.


    Today at 2:44 PM


  • Diana:
    Hiromi entered the kitchen with her bags of buttermilk. "Someone take these! The old bats groped a customer, so I need to get him a nice drink. ...Hiro! You're as pale as the dead. Are you okay to work today?" She asked curiously.


    Today at 2:44 PM


  • CarnelianUndead:
    "Francis-san is doing well, are you his manager?" Aki shot back, instantly defensive because fuck Hirohata, Ryuuji! And he was just going to pretend he didn't know Ryuuji. To his face. It was brilliant.


    Today at 2:44 PM


  • Loveless:
    Nickolaus barely had the time to revel in how clean and sparkly everything was again, and a job obviously well done, before the smell of smoke had reached his nostrils promoting him the turn around with some alarm. Fortunately, before he could proceed to unplug the stove to guarantee nothing would burn anymore. "Oh, good." Well, he guessed that was that now, dismissing everything else that Hiro had said to him or anyone else and focusing back on the task of the eclairs. He wasn't allowing this task to defeat his genius so easily!


    Today at 2:44 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would smile softly "T-thank you" he said slowly, sitting down away from everyone because he was almost ready to loose his composure, he wanted to punch someone.


    Today at 2:45 PM

  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro jumped before he looked at Hiromi, eyes wide, then forced a smile. "I-I... I'm fine!" Unconvincing.


    Today at 2:46 PM

  • Astaroth:
    "Actually yeah, I am." Ryuuji grinned but it was more like baring his teeth. "He's training still and I'm in charge of training him today. I take it you're enjoying everything, then? Everything's to your satisfaction?"


    Today at 2:47 PM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    As Basil started to peruse the menu, it became readily apparent what sort of place this was. On the plus side, it meant he was virtually surrounded by decoys, as long as he could hide his face, say, with the menu should his pursuers come in or attempt to pick him out from outside. On the minus side, if they were willing to resort to violence, people here might get hurt. Then there was the subtle scent of...was that smoke?


    Today at 2:48 PM

  • Diana:
    "Hmm." Hiromi wasn't so sure she believed that. "Well... in that case, can you make a nice pot of the English Breakfast and send it to the man in a suit? Ryuuji has another one of his dumb exes in the cafe today and I need to make sure there's not another scene..."


    Today at 2:49 PM

  • CarnelianUndead:
    "Then it's very nice to meet you." Aki said through gritted teeth. "You are doing a great job." He did not want to compliment Hirohata! But there was no reason to be mean to poor Francis! "I told Francis-san to extend my regards to your pastry chef. Please Do." Seeethe.


    Today at 2:49 PM

  • BipboopRiri:
    The androgenous man known was Elwin was finally done getting dressed in the... odd servant garments of this establishment. He was only really working here for curiosity sake... learning. yet that didn't stop everything form testing his patience. But, he had prevailed so far even through the language learning that had been forced upon him, the weird happenings and had managed to keep his powers secret. Yet another day of menial work was ahead of him before he could enjoy the wonders of the public library... dressed for the job, he came out of the dressing room and was already a bit confused about the general ruckus that was going on, scratching his head before returning to his usual deadpan expression, looking for something to do around.


    Today at 2:49 PM

  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji's grin was so tight it looked like his face might snap, his eyes blazing. "Thank you so very much, sir. It's nice to meet you too. So curious what brings you in today?" he pressed, leaning one hand on the table.


    Today at 2:52 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would notice the tension, gulping as he looked from Ryuuji to Aki . The male was so frustrated that he couldn't hold it in anymore "Would you please loosen up Ryuuji! God you're killing the mood jesus christ dude" he said as he slammed his hand down.


    Today at 2:54 PM

  • The Mood is Write:
    "Oh! Oh, um... Yes!" Hiro nodded, then started up a pot of tea. "Any... anything else?" he asked, eyes wide as he latched onto the distraction. He wasn't scheduled for the kitchen, but... he guessed he was roped into it now. He didn't think he could handle the front at the moment anyway... Hold on, something slammed out there? Oh no. "Um...!" He looked to Hiromi, eyes wide.


    Today at 2:56 PM

  • CarnelianUndead:
    "I wanted to try your cake and coffee." Grit. Grit. "It was delicious." He'd been about to say something else possibly scathing but then poor Francis fell apart. Aki almost laughed but his hand was over his mouth before he did, hiding the shit-eating grin on his foxy face. "I think your coworker needs your help, sir." Aki retorted. "He thinks you're killing the mood." Each word sharp as needles and just as full of malice.


    Today at 2:58 PM

  • Diana:
    Hiromi heard that slamming too. "Uuuhg, no, just keep an eye on the kitchen. And why are there muddy handprints all over the ceiling?" She pointed up at them, and then with a groan, headed back out to the main dining room only to find Francis and Ryuuji at the equally angry exes table looking as if they were about to flipped the blasted thing! "Theeeeeere's not a problem here is there? We're not about to have another Ryuuji-Ex fight are we?"


    Today at 3:00 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis got that angry with the tension that he flipped the table over "fuck this, I need to have a break"


    Today at 3:02 PM

  • Astaroth:
    "Jesus fucking Christ Francis, read the room," snarled Ryuuji, just as Hiromi showed up. He'd in fact been about two seconds away from grabbing that smug dick by his stupid sweater collar and shaking Aki when Hiromi asked if this was another one of his exes and his face screwed up in absolute disgust. "What the hell, Fujimoto? Really?! Gross."


    Today at 3:03 PM

  • AnxiousEnby:
    He scoffed and stormed out but before he stormed out, he punched Ryuuji in the face "how about you read the room, get over yourself prick"


    59 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    For the first time since he started peering around the room would the man speak louder and angry. "What do you think you are doing. DON'T DAMAGE G- wait no... COMPANY PROPERTY:" Elwin shouted at the sudden altercation, rushing to stop any further retaliation that could damage the place,


    58 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro blinked up at the ceiling. "What...?" How did that even...? He shook his head, then sighed and put the tea on, then looked to Nickolaus. "I'm... I'm technically scheduled for tables... um... Can you... um... handle leaving t-the ceiling? I... I'll take the tea out." Already the pot was whistling, and then... CRASH! He yelped, jumped out of his skin, then took a moment freaking out internally before he dared to look out. Mouth agape, he watched Francis, of all people, slug Ryuuji! He grabbed the tea pot and carried it out, then set it on another table. "Um!" He put himself between Francis and Ryuuji. "Y-you two, please s-stop...!"


    57 minutes ago

  • Loveless:
    Nickolaus had been struggling with getting the batter for the pastry in the consistency that the recipe demanded it to be, when the café's owner who he hadn't even noticed being in the kitchen, had pointed out there were more dirty marks on the ceiling! Once again, a clean workspace came before the cooking, and thus the bowl with the batter had been left aside on top of the counter, as the teenager ventured further into the back of the shop to find a ladder he could use to reach those pesky dirty stains with. Hiro didn't even have to say anything, silenced with a hand wave as if to say 'I got this'.


    57 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    With Francis just up and FLIPPING the table, she just froze there with her wide eyes and her hands in the air! She couldn't even justifiable complain at Ryuuji (or explain that well, it was a reasonable assumption) because then Francis went and punched him in the face! "FRANCIS. What- Oh my god-!" So much for her quiet chaos free day!


    57 minutes ago

  • CarnelianUndead:
    Okay, where even to unpack that! "I've never met this strange man in my entire life." Aki lied and looked at the remnants of the coffee cup and the liquid on the floor. "And I definitely wouldn't date someone like him." Secondly Watching Franic hit Ryuuji was hilarious! He had to turn away to stop the hysterical laughter that threatened to just burst out of him and bite his knuckle. This was just. So damn good. "Go Francis-san." Aki said mildly, mischief alight in his dark eyes.


    55 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    Elwin let out an annoyed huff (which to anyone would sound a bit cute) while letting others handle costumer support... and surprisingly despite his frame, he managed to handily and easily lift up and place properly the flipped table on its previous spot (making sure to avoid putting it on top of anything)


    54 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... I'll h-handle things h-here. F-Fujimoto-san, c-can you han... handle Francis...?" Francis still freaked him out after... previous incidents. "R-Ryuuji? A-are you ok? Um... I'll.. I'll t-take over o-out here, N... Nikolaus i-is... unable t-to cook... Um... i-incapable...!" He paused as he noticed the table being righted. "O-oh, t-thank you!"


    53 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Muddy handprints all over the ceiling? Basil couldn't imagine how that could be a thing in a restaurant, even one as offbeat as this one. It didn't seem likely to be related to his mission to investigate claims of the Chinese using exotic sonic weapons against rival nations' embassy staff, but--the sudden crash of a flipped table pulled him from his thoughts. The start of a brawl? This didn't seem to be a brawling sort of establishment, but who knows, maybe that was part of the entertainment?


    52 minutes ago

  • Astaroth:
    For a moment Ryuuji just stood there, apparently taken completely off-guard. He looked at Aki. He looked at the table as Elwin flipped it over, the ruined remains of his desserts on the ground, at Hiromi and Hiro both looking distraught and-- "Fuck this." He shrugged out of his stuffy tailcoat and tossed it down on the floor. "Fuck it!" The gloves were next, and then the uncomfortable cravat. "I'm done. I'm out. I hope you choke on your fucking cake, Andou. I'll see you around, Fujimoto, you can just keep my last check." And Ryuuji was out the door.


    51 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    He gave a nod with his usual deadpan expression to the man thanking him. "Make sure to coordinate the staff. I'm going to be cleaning up". He spoke without hesitation, swiftly moving to find a broom and a bag to place any broken shards from the breakables that had been on the table, all in record time at that. Dirtyness and messes are unsightly.


    51 minutes ago

  • AnxiousEnby:
    Frances slumped against the wall, what in the fuck did he just do?! He would tremble from outside and hyperventilating a little bit. The human heard what Ryuuji said and widened his eyes, he didn't expect him to actually leave. This was terrible.


    50 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    "R-Ryuuji... san...?" Hiro stared. Today was already miserable and now... now his senpai was quitting...? He started to tremble. His vision blurred with tears he held back, and he started to help Elwyn clean up, fingers shaking and unsteady as he tried to focus on his work... It lasted maybe five seconds before he wiped his eyes on his sleeve and ran out the door. "I'll t-talk to him...!"


    48 minutes ago

  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis walked back in and looked over at Aki, it was clear from the teens expression that he was horrified. He slumped into the closest chair and bit his lip, he was so going to get fired for this.


    47 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    Elwin saw the shaken man off without saying a word, just doing a single sympathetic nod before returning to work nonchalantly


    47 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    With Hiro handling Ryuuji... Hiromi did as Hiro asked and stomped after Francis. She snatched the boy by the shirt collar, hauled him to his feet and dragged him into the back kitchen! "You have a split second to explain why you're behaving like a monstrous brat and making a mess in Fujimotosama's cafe!"


    46 minutes ago

  • Loveless:
    While everything was going terribly in the dining hall, Nickolaus had managed to successfully find a ladder, bringing it with him into the kitchen and once more putting more cleaning product on the cloth and wipe off the mud marks from the ceiling. This, was a rather peculiar place for these, but it didn't matter what had been the cause, it only mattered that they were gone and the kitchen was up to standards once more. And then, he would go back to that batter that dared not cooperate with him... Oh and guess Francis and Hiromi are seeing this now, cool.


    46 minutes ago

  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would widen his eyes, he was too afraid of Hiromi for her to get this close to him. He began to tremble and couldn't speak "I-I" the teen just burst out into tears.


    45 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    Nickolaus also finally got a look at the muddy hand print culprit, though oddly Hiromi and Francis were FAR too busy to notice the sodden wet girl standing in the threashold of the supplies closet, lifting up one of her muddy hands to wave at Nickolaus.


    44 minutes ago


  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro ran to catch up with Ryuuji. "R-Ryuuji-san!" he called, voice catching before he tripped and fell against his senpai. He buried his face against the older boy and held on tight.


    44 minutes ago

  • CarnelianUndead:
    Who would have guessed that Hirohata, Ryuuji was so... delicate? In school, he was an absolute terror. But out in the real world, it seemed he was... Squishy. "Well, that just happened." Aki would murmur to himself and pull out the money he had saved for his treat day. All of his money. After all, it seemed like it was partially his fault after all. Only a little bit. "Ah, here." It was about triple the price of what he'd bought and he quickly pressed it into whichever server was close enough and then he was darting outside. He had to make this right? He stopped when he saw one of the other servers hugging onto Ryuuji.


    44 minutes ago

  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji was already halfway on his bike when Hiro made it outside. He made an "oof" noise as Hiro tackled him, losing his balance and the bike teetering dangerously for just a moment.


    43 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    "Good! Cry it out! That's a much better way to get your emotions out than flipping tables and punching Ryuuji! You know how much he's done for you? And for the cafe? If you're upset about something, Francis you can just come talk to me about it and I'll punch people in the face for you if it's needed. I won't have this destructive nonsense!"


    42 minutes ago


  • Loveless:
    "Huh." Was all Nickolaus had managed to say at the sight of such an unsightly creature, slowly going back down to find a spray of again whichever cleaning supply because he could barely tell them apart, and then come back to spray it at the little girl thing. It needed to be purged of germs and dirt.


    42 minutes ago

  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would blubber "Im sorrrrrryyyyy" he sobbed, tears dripping everywhere. Today had been a bad day for Francis, it was the day his cat had passed away so he was rather grouchy these days.


    41 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    "Ryuuji-san... I... I... S-sorry, I'm... A-are you... a-are you g-going to be okay...?" Ryuuji could feel him shaking. "I-I... I'm sorry Francis-kun d-did that...! I-I... I'm... A-are you leaving...? R-really...?" He babbled, voice thick and wet.


    40 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    The girl was so surprised to get spritzed with cleaning solution she just stood there in shock for a moment. "Uh..." she stammered. "Aren't you scared?"


    40 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    Considering he was basically the only one left in the hall at this point, Elwin would be the one to receive the money for the damages. once again he just nodded, put the cash in his pocket while doing some mental maths, and kept sweeping bits and pieces closer, and putting them into the bag carefully by picking them with his gloved fingers. Always wear gloves.


    40 minutes ago

  • Loveless:
    Nickolaus had stopped once the thing had spoken to him. He seemed to consider the question for a moment, then simply shrugged at the creature, "I don't think I've ever been scared in my entire life." And then proceeded to continue spraying it.


    38 minutes ago


  • Diana:
    Hiromi groaned again, gathering up Francis in a hug and giving him a few pats on the back. "Use your words, Francis! You're going to have to apologize to that customer, you know. AND to Ryuuji and beg him not to quit. I can't run this cafe without him. Me and Obaachan would be out on the streets!"


    38 minutes ago

  • AnxiousEnby:
    "H-Hiro is handling him and the other customer left" he sniffled, hugging Hiromi tightly. This was almost as if Hiromi was his mother


    37 minutes ago

  • Astaroth:
    "Let go of me, Hiro," Ryuuji replied slowly. His voice had gone low and rough. "I don't know why you're apologizing. What the hell do you think you did?"


    36 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    A pair of Asian men, dressed in tuxedos, came upon the peculiar drama. The success of their mission, to examine the claim that the British were using exotic sonic weaponry against the embassy staff of rival nations depended on catching the British agent they'd identified at the Embassy soiree, but thus far he had evaded their pursuit. That's when they noticed the people in the cafe: suits and tuxedos all around. A perfect place for him to blend in. They stepped into the cafe, and found what looked like a scene of recent commotion.


    35 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    "UGH. It's not fun if you're not SCARED." The girl gave Nickolaus a hefty kick to THE LADDER, MAKING IT SHAKE DANGEROUSLY. She was very much solid, real and alive! And if anyone had a doubt, it was made obvious when she finally pushed her wet hair out of her face, blew a raspberry and ran out screaming. "MACHO CAFE SUCKS. COME TO NEKO CAFE. FREE DRINKS ON SUNDAYS."


    34 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    "I-I don't... I don't know, b-but... um... I... I don't... w-want you... t-to go, I... Y-you're... Y-you're... t-the best par... part of... of the w-whole p-place...!" The words came out in a wet tumble as his eyes wetted Ryuuji's back. "I... I h-hope Francis-kun... g-gets fired...! A-and then t-trips and... and lands in the mud... a-and a bus s-splashes water o-on him, and he f-finds a worm in... in his underwear a-and that's why his b-butt i-itches...!" Wait, was he just describing his day...!?


    32 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    "You're st-still going to apologize!" Hiromi choked out. Francis was squeezing her to death, but she didn't push the boy away. She just took the squishing hug like a hero with that exasperated scowl on her face. "Are you okay now? Either way, take the rest of the week off."


    31 minutes ago

  • CarnelianUndead:
    He really was going to apologize. He'd been... mostly polite. Hell, he'd even given them every bit of money he had. ... Including he realized his lunch money for the next week. Damn. Aki considered, standing there in the cold and wet and not wearing a jacket because he only had one and that was for school. "Oi! Hirohata-kun!" Aki shouted from about twenty feet away. "I'm sorry! But if you want payback you'll have to fucking catch me!" And then Aki turned on his heel and walked away, face red with embarrassment and annoyance over his day. Stupid Hirohata.


    29 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Startled by the sudden noise, the two Chinese agents reached under their coats. Basil did likewise--and their eyes met. By unspoken mutual agreement, all three men slowly removed their hands, all of them trying to conceal expressions of bafflement under suave exteriors. With no better plan available, they joined Basil at his table. "Mr. Valentine," one of them said. "Mr. Xi. Mr. Hua," Basil replied.


    29 minutes ago

  • Loveless:
    Seeing the trajectory of the kick directed at the one object that acted as his support, Nickolaus had been alarmed, quickly reaching for the edge of the ladder with a little 'wooa', trying to stabilize it as much as possible even with the new disruption. Phew! That had been close, he had to lean his body to counter-weight the system as well but at least there had not been a fall. It had been rather exciting though, heart beating like a tambourine percussion, it was arguably the most feeling he had gotten out of anything. What an interesting sensation. The loud shouting and childish antics of the creature had been quickly dismissed. Normally he'd be a lot more angry and annoyed, but somehow the thrill of the almost-accident served to damper the usual wrath. With a sigh, the teenager got down from the ladder and proceeded to return it to the exact place it had been taken out of, same to every cleaning product he had brought in as well.


    25 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    While finishing up his extra work, he spotted the men that had attempted to blend in naturally in their outfits that though similar, had some differences between what the business made them wear... He eyed the men funny, leaned the broom against the table having confidently removed any notably big shards and ultimately pulled out a notebook and pen from his pocket, going to meet the now 3 men sitting at the table. "Hello, what might you desire to order today gentlemen?" His voice's gender was not easy to nail down, but it was safe to assume he was a dude at least from where they were. His expression was as serious as always.


    25 minutes ago

  • Astaroth:
    There was too much going on. Hiro was sobbing all over him and Aki was actually apologizing like a human being. Ryuuji... Ryuuji didn't want to deal with any of this. "I just--I can't, alright?! I'll--Fuck, I'll text you, just I have to go." He extricated himself from Hiro's grip and shoved him gently out of the way and then he was peeling away from the curb, well over the speed limit.


    24 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro whimpered as he watched Ryuuji go, then just stood there, wobbling slightly before he stumbled away, and against the wall of the cafe.


    23 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    A deep voice quietly said, "There you are, Hiro..."


    23 minutes ago

  • AnxiousEnby:
    The male pushed away from Hiromi "Im going to go home and never come back again" he sobbed, getting away from her and leaving the cafe. He put his work stuff on the floor and then started walking home. He would return later.


    22 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    And when Hiro stumbled numbly into the dining area of the cafe, he wore the uniform of the day... but... well, the pants were replaced by a banana hammock and the sweater was a knitted bikini top. He didn't seem to care.


    22 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Well then," Basil said, "since we're all here, why don't you start by telling me about this 'sonic weapon' your nation is using against embassy staff?" The two Chinese agents looked at each other. "We were about to ask you the same...question," Agent Xi said, noticing the young person who was now watching them. The other agents noticed as well, especially when they came over and asked for their order. Something about them...him? wasn't right. Who the bloody hell is this one working for? Basil thought. "Earl Grey tea please, and a raspberry scone," Basil replied. The other agents quickly picked up menus and made to look like they were checking them over.


    18 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    In a matter of seconds the order had been written down in clean and neat kanji, narrowing his eyes towards the other two. "Are you going to take more than 10 minutes? If so, I can return later if needed."


    17 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    He felt something was off about the men, but didn't have enough worldly context to nail it down


    17 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    That's when another young man stumbled into the dining room wearing...what the bloody hell? Basil wondered if perhaps he and his rivals had stumbled into the Twilight Zone. "Uh...yes...return later...please," the usually unflappable Agent Xi replied.


    15 minutes ago

  • BipboopRiri:
    Raising an eyebrow, Elwin nodded and moved to the kitchen area just to post his order... only to notice the whole mess that was going on there. A vein popped on his forehead as his mood grew dark and ready to shout... but, just barely abstaining. "Who in the world made this mess and where are the bulk of the cleaning supplies"


    12 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    This was turning out to be a rather chaotic environment in which to play the Great Game! While Basil didn't quite buy the Chinese agents' suspecting him of being behind the alleged sonic weaponry...he couldn't entirely rule out the possibility that perhaps some third party was responsible. But who? And...well, perhaps the three agents would have to have a truce for the time being, as it would be rather hard for any of them to concentrate on their work with a young man in a bikini top and banana-hammock standing in the middle of whatever utterly absurd situation they had all stumbled into!


    9 minutes ago

  • Loveless:
    Eventually, about 2 hours later, Nickolaus had been supposedly 'done' with the task of the eclairs and- Well, a lot had gone wrong, to make it simple and quick, he had struggled to remember what a whisk was, kept getting the consistency of batter and cream and such wrong, there was a surprising lack of a wall clock in the kitchen so he had to mentally countdown the times for everything which was a disaster on itself. The task grew increasingly frustrating, repetitive, dull, uncreative; He had no experience with the mixer or the stove itself, some of the recipe writing seemed cryptic at times. In the end, they, 'kinda' looked like eclairs? But were to put simply, ugly and though probably tasted more or less right, the texture was definitely wrong. Stubborn, Nickolaus repeated the task over and over, getting a tad better at it, but spending all workday making eclairs, until someone else more qualified stepped in to take over, if that ever happened since the cafe was also a disaster overall today. He vowed to train on his own to get better at it. Giving up just wasn't part of the teen's vocabulary.


    8 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    Well. Ryuuji quit. Hiromi was fairly certain Francis just quit. Hiro was in a weird thong again! Nickolaus had both used up all the cleaning supplies AND wretched the kitchen. And she had no idea who the new guy was because she didn't remember hiring him! Leaving Hiromi with one heck of a mess. "Why did I even come back," she huffed. To which her grandmother, old Hinata Fujimoto replied: "Men are dramatic, but the butts are worth everything." A sage nod followed.


    7 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    AND WE LEAVE OUR CAST SHAKEN AND DISCOMBOBULATED. BROKEN IN SHAMBLES. WILL FRANCIS COME BACK? IS RYUUJI GONE FOR GOOD? IS ANYONE EVER GOING TO REALIZE THAT A PERVERTED GHOST IS HAUNTING HIRO? WHAT'S THE NEKO CAFE'S PROBLEM? TUNE IN TIME FOR...OH SHIT, THE CAFE IS CLOSING?! MACHO CAFE: FUJIMOTO'S BROKE