1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

machocafe.png

MACHO CAFE
IWAKU CHATBOX

Fujimoto Hinata is an old woman, but she runs a very successful cafe. The theme? Macho Men! If you're a guy that doesn't mind being ogled by cafe guests, come on in and work for Fujimotosama!

It's a very spooky season at the Macho Cafe. Everyone is dressed up in the foxiest of costumes. Except... what was that weird sound? Did somebody see that shadow out of the corner of their eye? Has the Macho Cafe suddenly become HAUNTED or is something else at play?

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: This is a silly modern anime style setting! You can be one of the guys that works at the Macho Cafe, or someone that patrons it.

WHERE: Join us in the MACHO CAFE chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. The majority of this roleplay will just be developing your character and interacting within the setting!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction. You can also reference our MINI CHARP GUIDE!

Last edited:
Reactions: MiharuAya
MACHO CAFE IS GETTING A SPECIAL SATURDAY TIME FOR SEPTEMBER!~

oooh! Sounds interesting!

• Love
Reactions: Diana
This charp is TONIGHT!

THIS IS TONIGHT STARTRING 8PM CENTRAL TIME!

• OMG
Reactions: Lyrikai
1696727754990.png
Name- Haruki Souma
Nickname- Haru
Height- 6'3"
Occupation- Working at Macho Cafe
1696729912645.png

Last edited: