Machine

Original poster
#ffffff Name » Machine
Age » 23 years old
Location » Canada, ON.
Iwaku Theme » Midnight
Song » The Cold by Exitmusic
INaHVgA.png

Graphics, character sheets, roleplay samples and coding layouts.
Throwing it all in here. Feel free to look and ask questions??
I'm still super new to coding and stuff but if you like something, feel free to use it for your own.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:

▰ ▰ ▰ B A S I C S

#ffffff Full Name // Re-L Emilia Corvinus.
Nickname // Re-L (re-el), "Mad Dog", Emi or "Sir" by others.
Age // 27 years old
Sexuality // Bisexual
Occupation // Knight of Solaris
Height // 5ft 10
Weight // 142 lbs

- very much addicted to tobacco, almost always smoking.
- has a small, mech companion named "Chroma" that travels with her everywhere.
- carries around a snipe rifle like a hand bag

▰ ▰ ▰ L I K E S
smoking cigarettes. red wine. small animals. being showered in gifts. gambling. someone putting in effort to impress her. lots of sex. doing her makeup to look younger. machinery. fighting. improving her combat skills. proxy one. music and reading. chroma, her mechanic companion. the smell of cooked meat. visiting different planets. the stories her comrades come up with about how she lost her arm. she adores virus and her sister.

▰ ▰ ▰ D I S L I K E S
noisy children. messy, disorganized spaces. other mechanics working on her knightframe. people trying to pry into her private life. having to repeat herself a second time. people touching her things. babysitting the inexperienced. comments on her age. acting too nice. sour things.

▰ ▰ ▰ A P P E A R A N C E
Re-L, in short, is a tall, pale skinned beauty with an hourglass body shape. The 27 year old sports a short hairdo with locks the color of a deep purple that frame her face perfectly. Gazing into her eyes, you'll notice that her left eye is green and her right, blue. Another "quirk" about Re-l is her left arm from the elbow down is completely mechanic. While in her "casual clothes", you can usually find Emi wearing a black bra with a loose fitted t-shirt that sometimes falls off the shoulder, and a pair of black, slightly ripped, jeans and combat boots. Alongside the grungy look, the woman carries around a very worn out black leather jacket that has definitely seen better days. Her work clothes consist of an all black leather body suit with light armor so that she has high mobility but strong enough to protect her in close combat. It also allows her to get in and out of her mecha without any troubles. Re-l loves to look good and does everything she can so that she can appear as young as possible.

▰ ▰ ▰ H I S T O R Y
Re-L Emilia Corvinus, second child to Olivia Maxwell and Michael Corvin. The woman, along with her parents and siblings, lived on the outskirts of the Empire, which in short, was labelled as "The Slums". Living in a shabby little house right in the heart of the city, Re-L spent her life looking up at the night sky and wondered what lied beyond those twinkling gates.

Her mother was a mechanic and inventor and her father dedicated his time to treating patients as a local doctor. During the mornings, Re-L spent time with her mother scavenging the wastes where the Royals dumped their "broken" machines and used the parts to create something new. During the night, she would bury herself in her father's study, reading old books and articles about diseases, human anatomy and how to fix a broken body along with the technology behind it.

Re-L also had an older brother named Vincent Maxwell. She was only 3 years old when he decided to enter the Squire Class at the Solaris Imperial Academy. Being just a toddler at the time, Re-L had no real memories of her brother. All she knew was that he walked beyond those pearly white gates and never returned. It wasn't until 5 years later, when a man knocked on their door with a fancy note and his belongings, that the family learned of his death. During his second year as a squire, Vincent was sent on a mission where he had been slain by an orc from a different planet. Because he was from the slums, the higher ups deemed him "unimportant" thus, not learning about his death sooner.

A year had passed since learning about Vincent's death and the snow from a cold winter began to melt away as the birth of Re-l's baby sister, Kaya Corvinus, approached. The arrival of the new child had brought a light back into her parent's eyes and for awhile… life began to look up for the family.

Re-l loved being an older sister. Everywhere she went, her little shadow was sure to follow. The two young girls spent all their time together whether it was running an errand for her father or helping their mother with her new inventions. After coming home from making a delivery, Re-l was the first one to be greeted by the sight of their father, sprawled out in the front door with the insides of his throat sliced open and beside him, a pool of blood staining the wooden floors. "Run!! Run away!! Plea-… "The screams of their mother were cut off by a loud thud, indicating that she had been killed. Before Re-l could even begin to grieve the loss of both her parents, she grabbed Kaya and dashed towards the main street. When Re-l thought they had escaped, two dark figures blinded their vision and took them to where they would begin living their new life.

It was four years since the two had been stolen away from their home and brought within the inner gates to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. There, they were thrown into a cage full of other humans who had been taken from their families. Humans were usually auctioned off to royals who were looking for "fighters" and their worth was determined by how strong they were in a one on one battle. When Re-l's turn in the ring arrived, she was forced to fight for her life but came out on the top with a bid of 15,000 coin from a Royal by the name of Virus Zealous. Re-l begged the man to take her sister with them and to her avail, he agreed but at the fine price of 35,000 coin. From then on, the two lived with Virus in the city where Re-l trained to become the strongest fighter and Kaya, a servant.

Another three years passed and Re-l climbed the ladder and became the reigning champion of Emmeria. Labelled as the "Mad Dog", her worth sky rocketed to over 1 million coin. With her name and reputation spreading like wildfire in the Underground industry, she soon got recruited to join the Solaris Imperial Academy by the Commander of the Golden Rose. Re-l had no real reason to join the Imperial Court other than to explore beyond the stars, so with the permission from Virus, a man she had grown to love as her own father, accepted the offer and joined the Order of the Golden Rose.

Re-l, already having a background in mechanics and fighting, quickly learned the ins and outs of knighthood and graduated at the top of every class. She was immediately dispatched for missions and always came back victorious. It was during her second year when she had been dispatched on a solo mission to destroy a beacon that was sending out distress signals when upon her returned, her left arm from the elbow down had been severed. No one truly knows what or how it happened and when asked, Re-l tells a different story each time.

Now in the present, the woman is a 27 year old with a mechanical arm who loves to drink, smoke cigarettes and gamble away her earnings.

▰ ▰ ▰ K N I G H T F R A M E

#FFFFFF Full Name // Mk. III Ergo Proxy
Nickname // Proxy One
Height // 20ft

- Black titanium
- Framed with a lighting system that can activate a "camo" shield
- Fully loaded with latest weaponry
- Rocket boosters on the back

The Mk. III "Ergo Proxy" is an older but smaller built generation of Knightframes that were created strictly for stealth. Going by the name "Proxy One", Re-l keeps her knightframe fully loaded and upgraded with the latest materials, technology and its very own stealth system. Refusing to switch over to the latest model, the Mk. IV which were created for front line battles, Re-l cherishes Proxy One and treats it like her own baby.

• Love
Reactions: Valor

J1qtLbb.png

T H E B A S I C S
x1sEwy8.png

29 years old // female // one-eyed ghoul // bisexual
model & actress // 5'10" ( 177 cm ) // 173 lbs ( 78 kg )

L I K E S

Eating flesh. Manipulating and seducing her prey. Coffee. Modelling. Causing trouble. She really loves the taste of flesh. Warmth. Sex. Reading. Jewelry.

D I S L I K E S

Getting scolded. Human food, of course. Bad reviews. Cheap gifts. Noisy children. Cold weather. Ugly people ( she will only eating someone who she considers beautiful ), The concept of Love. Dogs.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

2dVfqih.png

▰ ▰ ▰ B I O G R A P H Y

The story behind Fiona Rose isn't like any other. Among the ghoul community, you rarely hear of a ghoul hybrid, born from a human and a ghoul. "Anastasia" is one of them.

Before dying of childbirth, her mother gave her the name "Anastasia" and her father went crazy after losing the love of his life, which resulted in him eating her very own body. Unable to part ways with his beloved daughter whom was created by his wife, Ana's father kept her by his side as his name as the 'Binge Eater' began to spread like wildfire.

Years had gone by and just between the two, they had killed over a thousand people. It was during a cold, winter night when the CCG (Commission of Counter Ghoul) Investigators cornered the two. Ana's survival instincts kicked in and the girl betrayed her father to be left behind and killed by the investigators. It was from then on that Ana changed her appearance and took on the name "Fiona Rose", the name of her late mother.

Throughout recent years, Fiona had become one of world's top models and began taking on acting roles in movies and TV shows. With her popularity rising, her binge eating habits began to resurface and her craving for human flesh began to take control.

WORK IN PROGRESS. // doll maker roleplay

▰ ▰ ▰ B A S I C S

#ffffff Full Name // Elias Stormcrow
Nickname // Eli or just Elias
Age // Approx. 2,122 years
Race // Ancient Mage
Sexuality // No Preference
Occupation // Doll Maker

▰ ▰ ▰ L I K E S
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam pulvinar ultrices lacus, vitae mollis augue. Sed cursus leo et metus laoreet, at facilisis nisi pellentesque. Sed efficitur odio vel vulputate vulputate. Sed molestie placerat risus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla convallis tempus mollis. Donec non sagittis ex.

▰ ▰ ▰ D I S L I K E S
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam pulvinar ultrices lacus, vitae mollis augue. Sed cursus leo et metus laoreet, at facilisis nisi pellentesque. Sed efficitur odio vel vulputate vulputate. Sed molestie placerat risus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla convallis tempus mollis. Donec non sagittis ex.

▰ ▰ ▰ P E R S O N A L I T Y
GvdM7S7.png
GvdM7S7.png

▰ ▰ ▰ B I O G R A P H Y

Aliquam cursus risus eu cursus iaculis. Sed non rutrum sem. Donec porta leo non felis sagittis, eget pellentesque libero ullamcorper. Duis luctus in nisl eget suscipit. Maecenas congue faucibus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce a sapien at elit molestie fermentum nec efficitur dui. Fusce eget lobortis tellus. Ut mollis turpis vel purus viverra placerat. Pellentesque elit felis, rutrum quis elementum nec, euismod eget quam. Aenean est elit, ornare aliquam velit a, semper tempus turpis. Proin a luctus quam. Nam at mauris a ligula convallis ultricies. Aliquam vitae posuere ante. Suspendisse ut urna quam.

Cras dictum commodo nunc et ultrices. Ut non convallis nunc, vel facilisis eros. Donec at ante eu quam sollicitudin cursus dapibus nec dui. Proin eget lorem a ex iaculis fringilla. Mauris fringilla pellentesque dui non semper. Etiam interdum est eget sapien scelerisque pretium. Aenean eget erat imperdiet, pulvinar nunc vel, aliquam odio. Curabitur erat nisi, egestas nec augue sed, fringilla pulvinar felis. Fusce ac purus rhoncus, sagittis risus non, ultrices mi. Suspendisse nec nibh ac massa ultricies luctus. Aliquam ultricies, urna in facilisis tempus, lorem odio viverra nisl, nec tristique risus urna vitae lacus. Aliquam congue, velit sed venenatis auctor, nibh est maximus ligula, id aliquet magna purus id ipsum. Ut fermentum finibus odio, sed faucibus ante facilisis et. Phasellus placerat, risus a fermentum imperdiet, magna purus porttitor leo, id ultricies tellus metus non nunc. Fusce vel magna viverra, bibendum enim eu, tincidunt massa. Fusce luctus eros nec luctus malesuada.

Donec quis augue quis felis scelerisque elementum. Cras tincidunt mauris facilisis tincidunt vestibulum. Donec mauris lectus, porta ut imperdiet at, egestas sit amet dolor. Nulla pharetra viverra nulla, quis varius eros pulvinar at. Mauris eget mauris ac urna tincidunt consequat non eget ipsum. Quisque sodales mollis tempus. Sed semper, erat non tristique vulputate, tellus risus feugiat mauris, vitae viverra arcu est vitae ligula. Ut egestas mollis urna. Cras id arcu nisi. Nulla vehicula scelerisque massa at commodo. Donec placerat felis sit amet augue vestibulum, eget bibendum nisl hendrerit. Praesent ac libero eros. Phasellus volutpat dui eu lacus euismod, quis ultrices risus faucibus.

Aliquam sollicitudin venenatis felis mollis bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus non finibus arcu. Cras tincidunt tellus et convallis dictum. Phasellus et bibendum nisl. Integer eu vulputate nulla, a finibus lacus. Morbi vel lectus ac nulla laoreet rutrum. Nulla posuere scelerisque dolor iaculis tincidunt. Proin enim ipsum, lobortis vel commodo et, pellentesque eu mi. Duis non vehicula arcu, eget pharetra mi. Sed venenatis, velit id varius auctor, lacus nisl ultricies nisi, quis vehicula dui urna nec arcu. Cras dapibus nulla dictum, euismod orci et, tincidunt sapien.

NC81dWA.png

[roleplay=ffffff]Age // 22 years old
Gender // Female
Race // Human
Height // 5'4 ( 162cm )
Weight // 145lbs ( 65kg )

[/roleplay]

P E R S O N A L I T Y

j6VRMwJ.png

B I O G R A P H Y

Before the nuclear war had ravished the lands, life was simple for Sofia Edwards. She was an ordinary human who lived in the city and went to school like every other child. As a little girl, she would often listen to her older brother tell stories of magical beings, demigods and of a world where the water was so clear it was almost invisible. Sofia would often dress up and pretend to be a Demigod of healing, loved and cherished by all. Her mother being a respectable doctor and scientist, it was she who inspired Sofia towards the path of medicine.

It wasn't long into her second year of Med school when a mysterious illness fell over Sofia. It was during a lecture in her anatomy class when a slight tingle began to form in the back of her eye sockets. Before the sensation could get any worse, Sofia's vision was blurred by a crimson red and her cheeks became damp with blood. This marked the beginning of being locked up in the ICU for the discovery of a new, unknown virus.

Months had passed and only a handful of people were infected. The doctors started calling it "The Flare" and some of the symptoms included a burning sensation behind the eyes where sores would burst and cause the patient to cry "blood tears" and numbness in the legs. The flare ate away at the brain and in most cases, ended in a fast death. In lucky cases such as Sofia's, the virus worked at a much slower rate and the doctor's gave her a little over a year to live. In fear of the virus progressing, they decided to put the remaining patients in sleeping pods to study the virus and create a vaccine.

"I will be right here, waiting for you to wake up. I love you, Sofia." the words were filled with the love of a mother and the girl blinked away the threat of tears that swelled in her eyes. The hatchet to the sleeping chamber closed with a loud thud and Sofia drifted off into what seemed to be an endless sleep.

CL72utV.png
ffffff Age // 32 years old.
Gender // Male
Height // 6'0 ( 182.8 cm )
Weight // 196 lbs ( 88.9 kg )

L I K E S
Playing the drums as well as the bass guitar. Singing. Cigarettes. A cold beer. Playing live on stage. Tattoos. Hanging out with his band mates. Coffee. Cats, especially his own. Sushi. Horror movies. Going to law school. Reading.​

D I S L I K E S
People who nag. Hot weather. When people pry into his past. Jealousy. Sleeping in. Olives. Wearing his glasses. Laziness. People touching his things. Snoopers.​

P E R S O N A L I T Y
xC4boCS.png

B I O G R A P H Y
It was the age of 10 when Felix realized his 'calling' to become a lawyer when both his parents were killed in a car accident by a drunk driver who he was set free after receiving a year in prison and a 10-year driving ban. He was out on parole after just 5 months and was complete free a year later.

Felix moved in with his grandmother where he studied law and graduated high school with straight A's across the board. While living with his grandmother, however, Felix discovered his love for music when he stumbled upon his dad's old, rusted drum set. The boy had taught himself all through high school along with a few of his friends and for graduation, bought himself a brand new set.

The summer before he entered college for Law, Felix and a group of friends came together and started a band called "A dying breed". They started doing battle of the bands and it was there that Felix had met his 'first love', Alexis. They dated for a few years and during those blissful days, Felix learned to play the guitar and write his own songs.

During his third year of university, Felix found Alexis with another man and the two parted ways. Years passed and many girlfriends later, the man found himself with old friends looking to start up the band again. All they needed was a lead singer. A female lead singer. They had many auditions until they met Liliana, a beautiful young girl with a powerful voice that could bring the house down.

Now, Felix and Lily live in the same house, supporting each other financially. The man is completely oblivious to the woman's feelings and treats her like a kid most of the time.

[roleplay=#FFFFFF]Age // 17 years old
Gender // Female
Sexuality // Closeted lesbian
Occupation // High school student
Height // 5'10" ( 177 cm )
Weight // 173 lbs ( 78 kg )
[/roleplay]
Her name is Elizabeth Odera. Nicknames she goes by are Liza, Bethy or Lizz. She was born on May 3rd. Liza is also an aspiring fashion designer and makeup artist.​

L I K E S

Popularity. Sweet things. Korean cuisine. Cleanliness. Make up and Fashion. Her pet rats, Noodle and Guts. Cold weather. Bleaching her hair. Organization. Music. Caffeine. Weekend long parties.​

D I S L I K E S

Dogs. Hot weather. Acne. Dirty environments. Unorganized. A majority of her peers. Not being the center of attention. Pretending to like boys. Cats (she's allergic).​

P E R S O N A L I T Y

H24EVRx.png

B I O G R A P H Y
Liza grew up in the upper class of society with her mother being a designer and CEO of her own fashion and modelling agency, "Zhiend". Her father, on the other hand, was a music producer for a popular record company. The girl was gifted with the looks, smarts and a talented eye for beauty and fashion. Since she was a little girl, Liza would often dig into her mother's old clothes and tear them apart to try and make something new. "The Child Prodigy".

There were many downfalls to having parents such as hers. She rarely got to form a motherly or fatherly bond with either of her parents and began calling her nanny, 'mom'. When her mother finally had enough time to spend with her, she was showered with gifts. The same went for her father.

Growing up in such a privileged environment, Liza's standards and expectations of others grew to an unreachable height for an average 17 year old. Being pampered and having things served to her on a silver platter all her life, the girl began to make more enemies than friends during her school years. The friends she made either kissed her ass or used her for their own reasons. Liza became aware of these kinds of people during her second year of high school and decided to use them for her own gain. "Pigs on leashes" as she would call them.

It was then that she met her best friend, probably the only real friend she's ever had, Raisa. The two were inseparable and became two of the most popular girls as school. They were the leaders of the 'popular' group, respected by both students and teachers alike.

[roleplay=#FFFFFF]Birth Name // Artemis Darcia (dar-she-ah)
Also known as // Lord Darcia III
Age // Approx. 1,300 years old
Gender // Male
Race // Wolf Demon
Sexuality // Anybody will do
Occupation // Warlord of Drania & Leader of the "Darcia" clan
[/roleplay]

L I K E S
Power. Having control. The look of betrayal. Sex. Having multiple 'pets' to keep him company on lonely nights. Music. Submission. Eating meat. The sweet taste of blood. Freshly brewed tea. Quiet places. Reading. Gaining knowledge on anything and everything he possibly can.

D I S L I K E S

P E R S O N A L I T Y

GvdM7S7.png
GvdM7S7.png

A P P E A R A N C E
Aliquam cursus risus eu cursus iaculis. Sed non rutrum sem. Donec porta leo non felis sagittis, eget pellentesque libero ullamcorper. Duis luctus in nisl eget suscipit. Maecenas congue faucibus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce a sapien at elit molestie fermentum nec efficitur dui. Fusce eget lobortis tellus. Ut mollis turpis vel purus viverra placerat. Pellentesque elit felis, rutrum quis elementum nec, euismod eget quam. Aenean est elit, ornare aliquam velit a, semper tempus turpis. Proin a luctus quam. Nam at mauris a ligula convallis ultricies. Aliquam vitae posuere ante. Suspendisse ut urna quam.​

P O W E R S
Aliquam cursus risus eu cursus iaculis. Sed non rutrum sem. Donec porta leo non felis sagittis, eget pellentesque libero ullamcorper. Duis luctus in nisl eget suscipit. Maecenas congue faucibus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce a sapien at elit molestie fermentum nec efficitur dui. Fusce eget lobortis tellus. Ut mollis turpis vel purus viverra placerat. Pellentesque elit felis, rutrum quis elementum nec, euismod eget quam. Aenean est elit, ornare aliquam velit a, semper tempus turpis. Proin a luctus quam. Nam at mauris a ligula convallis ultricies. Aliquam vitae posuere ante. Suspendisse ut urna quam.

H I S T O R Y

Cras dictum commodo nunc et ultrices. Ut non convallis nunc, vel facilisis eros. Donec at ante eu quam sollicitudin cursus dapibus nec dui. Proin eget lorem a ex iaculis fringilla. Mauris fringilla pellentesque dui non semper. Etiam interdum est eget sapien scelerisque pretium. Aenean eget erat imperdiet, pulvinar nunc vel, aliquam odio. Curabitur erat nisi, egestas nec augue sed, fringilla pulvinar felis. Fusce ac purus rhoncus, sagittis risus non, ultrices mi. Suspendisse nec nibh ac massa ultricies luctus. Aliquam ultricies, urna in facilisis tempus, lorem odio viverra nisl, nec tristique risus urna vitae lacus. Aliquam congue, velit sed venenatis auctor, nibh est maximus ligula, id aliquet magna purus id ipsum. Ut fermentum finibus odio, sed faucibus ante facilisis et. Phasellus placerat, risus a fermentum imperdiet, magna purus porttitor leo, id ultricies tellus metus non nunc. Fusce vel magna viverra, bibendum enim eu, tincidunt massa. Fusce luctus eros nec luctus malesuada.

Donec quis augue quis felis scelerisque elementum. Cras tincidunt mauris facilisis tincidunt vestibulum. Donec mauris lectus, porta ut imperdiet at, egestas sit amet dolor. Nulla pharetra viverra nulla, quis varius eros pulvinar at. Mauris eget mauris ac urna tincidunt consequat non eget ipsum. Quisque sodales mollis tempus. Sed semper, erat non tristique vulputate, tellus risus feugiat mauris, vitae viverra arcu est vitae ligula. Ut egestas mollis urna. Cras id arcu nisi. Nulla vehicula scelerisque massa at commodo. Donec placerat felis sit amet augue vestibulum, eget bibendum nisl hendrerit. Praesent ac libero eros. Phasellus volutpat dui eu lacus euismod, quis ultrices risus faucibus.

Aliquam sollicitudin venenatis felis mollis bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus non finibus arcu. Cras tincidunt tellus et convallis dictum. Phasellus et bibendum nisl. Integer eu vulputate nulla, a finibus lacus. Morbi vel lectus ac nulla laoreet rutrum. Nulla posuere scelerisque dolor iaculis tincidunt. Proin enim ipsum, lobortis vel commodo et, pellentesque eu mi. Duis non vehicula arcu, eget pharetra mi. Sed venenatis, velit id varius auctor, lacus nisl ultricies nisi, quis vehicula dui urna nec arcu. Cras dapibus nulla dictum, euismod orci et, tincidunt sapien.

INaHVgA.png

[roleplay=#FFFFFF]Name // Isaiah Corvin
Age // 38 years old
Gender // Male
Race // Human/Mystic
Sexuality // Turned Bisexual
Occupation // Second in command
[/roleplay]
L I K E S

D I S L I K E S

P E R S O N A L I T Y

GvdM7S7.png
GvdM7S7.png

A P P E A R A N C E

P O W E R S

H I S T O R Y

• Love
Reactions: catalyst
First post for these two.

vCTBaFK.png

「Somnus Nemoris // XV」

In the continent of Dranica, there lived five clans who fought with each other over the land and its resources. Thousands of years had passed and the war continued until the land was near complete destruction. It wasn't until Artemis, the grandson of Darcia the II sat upon the thrown and took the name Lord Darcia the III to offer a treaty of peace between its neighboring kingdom.

It took a year to form the alliance and not long after, the two clans began to expand their territories. It took decades to make the same alliance with the other nations but soon enough, all four had come together, leaving the Zealous clan alone to fend for themselves. Their leader, Virus Zealous, was a stubborn old man who clung to the past.

With the ruling of the clan leaders and the laws that they had written, the land slowly began to grow back to the way it used to be. Lord Darcia was looked up to by many. The man who brought the war to its knees and gave a promise of peace between each clan and its neighboring cities. While Lord Darcia was in the light, Lord Virus lurked in the shadow, planning for the assassination of Darcia.

Darcia had lived for many years and saw right through the man's plan to kill him. Agreeing to meet with the leader, Darcia played right into his trap but only to flip it on the old man and force the clan into submission. Darcia may have seemed like a good man who wanted nothing but to bring peace between each nation but he craved something far more greater than that. He desired power over all. To be the one who reigned above all others. Admired and loved by those below him. A god, as one might describe.

Darcia sat across the table from Virus, leader of the Zealous clan, his lips pulling up into a smug grin as his body guards swarmed the old man and pushed him to the ground. The demon had already sent out a fleet of his best soldiers to raid the surrounding city with his second in command, Isaiah Corvinus, in charge. Take anything and everything he had told him.

INaHVgA.png

On the other end of the spectrum, Isaiah Corvinus, second hand to Darcia, lead the raid into the city of Zealous. Isaiah was part of the first rave that killed anyone who fought against their invasion. The screams of women and children as they fled from their homes filled the silent air that hung over the city.

The man held his sword over his shoulder as he looked down at a row of men with their tails between their legs. The Zealous clan had a diverse group of people ranging from humans to elves and everything in between. He had heard word of a powerful group of Mystics seeking refuge within their walls. Darcia had told him to take anything that could be of use to him and Isaiah had made it his personal mission to seek out the Mystic who was born on on a celestial event.

After interrogating a few of the prisoners, Isaiah had found a lead that directed him through Fangorn Forest. The legend spoke of how Elves of old spoke to the trees and taught them how to speak their language. Over the centuries and the extinction of the tree herders, the trees grew a hunger for human flesh so anyone who entered was to never be seen again. Only those with exceptional magical powers were able to make it through the forest. Luckily for Isaiah, he had exceptional magical powers.

Isaiah led a small group of mages and guards alike through the forest and if the information that he had received was correct, there was a small village in the heart of the forest where the Mystics took refuge. The forest was dense and the earth below their feet rumbled as the thick tree vines shifted beneath the soil. Often you would hear the whispers of the ancient ones and the trees talking among each other in their mother tongue. Words that no ordinary being can understand. The sun was high in the sky but not a ray of sunshine can pierce the forest's tree tops. The air was heavy with the intent to kill and it made it harder to breathe. Isaiah held a small pine stem in his hand that was wrapped in a red thread. It was a locator spell that was to lead them towards Serana and the starborn who followed her.

It felt like they were in the forest for weeks, though it was only a few hours before they emerged from the forest and was greeted with the sight of a beautiful open field. Flowers bloomed as far as the eye could see. Isaiah didn't waste a second as he lifted his palm to the air as though he was pressing it against a glass window. He closed his eyes for a moment before a pulse started to emit from his body and an invisible shield began to melt away, revealing a village in the center of the field. 'Can't hide from me, little girl'. With that thought, Isaiah and his band of soldiers charged towards the village. Their mission: Capture the girl and the messenger. Kill the rest.

[roleplay=#FFFFFF]Birth Name // Zachary Dean Morgan
Nicknames // Zach or Zachypoo by his best friend
Age // Twenty Seven
Birthday // October 31st
Sexuality // Straight
Occupation // Guitarist for his band
[/roleplay]

L I K E S
Sex. Recreational Drugs. Playing the guitar. Playing on stage. Cigarettes. Women with tattoos and piercings as well as a confidence. Colored hair. Food, especially meat. Alcohol. Band practice. Dogs. Weekend parties. Sushi. His black Ferrari 308 vehicle. Sleeping in. Coffee. Song writing. Music. Skateboarding. Jack Daniels. Singing.

D I S L I K E S
People telling him what to do. Overly clingy people. People who pry into his life. Spicy food. Hot weather. Being told he has a 'problem'. Not being able to play music. Children. Small places. Manipulation. Hangovers. Religion. Hard drugs (until he starts getting into them) Being cooped up in his house. Laziness. Rules that are forced upon him, as well as anyone who tries to dominate him.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

gjZPvvn.png

A P P E A R A N C E
Zach was definitely gifted with charm and good looks. The man stands at a height of 6'2" and weighs at about 187 lbs. He has dark brown hair and emerald green eyes that sparkled against the sun. Zach also works out 4 times a week. He has a lean and firm build. He also has a collection of tattoos that he has gotten over the years. They cover a majority of his body. Zach also sports a beard that he doesn't exactly keep maintained. He enjoys the grungy look that he has going on. You will usually find the man wearing a pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt. His band mates try to dress him more 'fashionable' but music means more to him than the clothes on his back.

B I O G R A P H Y
Zachary Dean Morgan considers himself another sad story that you see all over the news and uses it as a stepping stone into the musical industry. Famous from the get-go as he would say. Growing up with a loving mother and an absent father who cared more about work than his own family, Zach was taught important things such as love and it was through his mother that he discovered his passion for music. Often spending his days learning to play the piano or the guitar with his mother, Zach's first couple years of his life were what you would call perfect but that all changed when the news of his mother's death spread country wide and his little world came crashing down on him.

He was never told what happened to her. His father was investigated for murder but no charges were able to be made. Some said it was a self inflicted death but Zach never believed those rumors. It wasn't like his mother to just do that kind of thing. There was no way that she willingly leave Zachary alone in this world, all by himself. He refused to believe it.

A few years had gone by since the death of his mother and his father remarried to a woman who had a son of her own. The boy's name was Gabriel and he was 3 years older than Zach. The boy was distant and mostly kept to himself but that didn't stop Zach from trying to befriend him. It took a long time for them to warm up to each other but once they had that brotherly bond, they became inseparable. Just like his mother, this too, was soon to be taken away from him.

They were hitting their teen years when Zachary noticed Gabe becoming distant from him. The boy would often play cruel jokes on Zach so that he would get in trouble. It was then that he realized the terrible truth about his step-mother and her abusive tendencies. Clearly, it was the reason Gabe had become so distant. Why it took so long for the boy to realize was thanks to his father and his unhealthy love for his deceased mother. Together, Zach and Gabe became targets for their parent's sick and twisted mental, physical and sexual abuse. It was music that kept Zach sane throughout his high school years. Once he graduated, Zach left his home and moved in with his band mate who had become his best friend. Gabe, on the other hand, stayed behind and the abuse continued.

Now in his late twenties, Zachary and his group of friends started a band. Just when they were about to be signed to a major record company, their lead singer bailed and pursued her own career as a solo artist. The band was holding her back she had said. With the record deal on hold, Zach and his band mates were on the hunt for a beautiful singer to join their band.

INaHVgA.png

posting style/sample for Zach

#FFFFFF Outfit ⤚ click here
Mood ⤚ Tired, hungry and feelin' a little hopeless
Location ⤚ Roaming the streets

It was weeks since the record deal had been put on hold and Zachary was starting to feel hopeless that they would never find the perfect voice for their band. Someone who had attitude and stood out from the crowd. Zach and the other guys had been bar hopping for the last week in hopes of finding that someone. Sure, they stumbled upon cute girls who can sing but most were mediocre at best. Julian, the drummer and leader of their band, pitched the idea of having a male lead singer with himself as backup vocals. Zach wasn't too keen on the idea of having a male singer. It had to be a woman.

After about a few hours of walking around downtown, Zach's stomach rumbled with hunger and he rubbed his tummy. "Let's get something to eat. There's a sushi place around here." He suggested. The others agreed and headed towards the restaurant. It was a few blocks away from where they stood and the sun was starting to set. It was about 6:30 pm on a Saturday evening. The streets were lively with all sorts of people. "The Poisoned Apple Bar?" Asked Julian. Zach looked up at the sign with a questioning look. "I've never seen this here before. Maybe its new?" It wasn't surprising that the man never heard of the place. He lived on the other side of the city so he rarely came around this way.

The group of 4 stood outside the doors, inspecting the entry way as if it was a portal to a new world, debating whether they wanted to go in or not. With the thought of sushi already going through their heads, Zachary shrugged and started to walk off with the others following behind. He didn't even walk five steps when his ears twitched and he stopped dead in his tracks. 'Yo, Zach.. What's the deal??' His friend asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. Just as the man looked over his shoulder, a couple walked out of the bar and the sounds that filled the room came spilling out and a chill was sent through Zach's body. "That's it..." He whispered it under his breath as he pushed past a group of people and through the doorway.

The room was dark with soft florescent lights hanging from the ceiling and cheap faux candles on every table. Zach navigated through tables and the crowd of people that stood idly around, his friends calling his name as they tried to catch up to him. And there it was... the owner of the voice that stood on top of the sorry excuse of a stage, surrounded by cheap speakers and a shitty light beaming down on her. Zach stood near the front of the stage, ignoring the complaining couple sitting in the table behind him, he watched with intense eyes as she sang. He noticed that she looked in his direction and his mouth pulled up into a smile. You're the one.. I finally found you.

While the woman sang, the couple that sat at the table behind him cleared away and Zach and the other band mates immediately took over the table. The man refused to look away from the girl who sported blue hair that melted into a purple. It was like a galaxy that sprouted from her head and her eyes sparkled as she sang. Zach hoped to God that she didn't belong to someone else. He wanted her all to himself.

▰ ▰ ▰ B A S I C S

[roleplay=#ffffff]Full Name // Zephyr Lightwood
Nickname // Zeph by close friends, Sir by others.
Age // 87 years old // Physically looks 30 years old
Race // Human-Warlock
Sexuality // Pansexual
Occupation // Owner of Chora's Den
[/roleplay]
▰ ▰ ▰ L I K E S
Chora's Den, his night club dedicated to sex and fetishes. He also loves Sex. His red necklace. Cleanliness & Tidiness. Shy boys. Bondage. Flowers. Having multiple pets. Obedience. Freshly brewed tea with sweets. Playing the piano. Wearing expensive suits. Feline animals. Observing others. Communication. Furs and silks. Punishment.

▰ ▰ ▰ D I S L I K E S
Rowdy children. Loud trashy music. Disobedience. Idiocy. Messy spaces. Hair maintenance. Others trying to dominate him. Laziness. Politics and religion. Unnecessary violence and empty threats towards him and his club. Bad blood between humans and the supernatural. Early mornings. Sour foods. Others touching his belongings.

uh70lzG.png

Zephyr stands at a height of 6'3", weighs about 216 lbs and has a muscular build. He also has pale skin and long mauve colored hair. His eyes are a crystal clear blue, framed by long dark eyelashes . You will often find Zephyr wearing luxurious attire with furs wrapped around his shoulders, robes of silk and jewelry decorating his body. The man will also be found wearing a beautiful ruby red necklace that he rarely takes off. Despite being in his late 80's, Zephyr has the youth of a 30 year old man. This is thanks to his father that passed on his warlock gene to himself.

▰ ▰ ▰ P O W E R S
Zephyr was born between a human woman and a warlock which left him with an extended life force. Unlike other warlocks who live to be a 1000 years old, Zephyr's life will come to a sooner end. Though his magic is not as strong as other Warlocks, Zephyr can perform most spells, wards and create somewhat powerful potions. If he pushes himself too hard or uses too much magic, Zephyr will often fall ill that could last for a whole month until his magic fully recovers.

▰ ▰ ▰ B I O G R A P H Y

During the year of 1931, a human woman by the name of Isabella Lightwood met and fell in love with a Warlock and through that love, Zephyr was born. The two raised their child on a small farm near the ocean side. The first couple of years were normal for the family, but it wasn't until Zephyr's 8th birthday that they noticed how slowly he was growing. Overjoyed by the realization of his son carrying the Warlock gene (whichZephyr's father, who went by the name Elias Thorn, began the preparations of teaching the boy how to control his magical powers.

It didn't take long for Zephyr's powers to awaken. During those days, he spent all of his time with his father in his study, learning all that he can. At the age of 18, the boy's intelligence was that of a warlock that had lived for 200 or so years. Learning the extent of his abilities and about his father's involvement in the supernatural community. Elias was apart of a sub-council made up of each race to govern their people.

As the years passed and Zephyr broadened his knowledge on the world and his magic, his dear mother began to show signs of old age while he still appeared to be the age of a 13 year old boy. The death of his mother was hard on the boy. While his mind was old and wise, his heart remained a child's. Elias mourned the death of his lover, but it wasn't his first nor his last.

Many years had passed and Zephyr found himself in the 21st century owning a luxurious fetish club that welcomed all forms of life.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
WORK IN PROGRESS. // stalker rp character sheet

▰ ▰ ▰ B A S I C S

#ffffff Full Name //
Nickname //
Age //
Race //
Sexuality //
Occupation //

▰ ▰ ▰ L I K E S

▰ ▰ ▰ D I S L I K E S

GvdM7S7.png
GvdM7S7.png

▰ ▰ ▰ B I O G R A P H Y

Michael Cornelius // Eighty-two // Lycan-Vampire Hybrid // Bisexual

▰ ▰ ▰ L I K E S

▰ ▰ ▰ D I S L I K E S

GvdM7S7.png
GvdM7S7.png

▰ ▰ ▰ B I O G R A P H Y

roleplay sample // sofia edwards

fqUDToz.png

It was as if a moment had gone by since Sofia was put to sleep. The memory of her mother's crying face as she hovered over the sleeping pod, the strong smell of cleaning supplies and freshly brewed coffee. Every last memory she ever had slowly resurfaced out of the cold, dark ocean in her mind. How long has it been? Two, maybe three minutes? The machine started to emit a variety of sounds as it began to thaw the woman's body. The machine itself was hooked up to all parts of Sofia. It started with pumping blood back into her system and her heart began to beat regularly. Her brain was wired to the sleeping pod which prevented her from becoming brain dead and it sent small shock waves throughout her body to stimulate her nerves. Her body was slowly starting to wake up and it took no longer than five minutes for the process to complete.

While her body was awakening, her mind was another story. It was as if a curtain had been pulled over her conscious and the outside world shined through the cracks. The beeping echoed through her empty mind and as her body began to thaw, the searing pain behind her eyes became almost unbearable. Someone! Help! Please, help me! Mom!! To the outside world, Sofia laid there contently with teardrops of red streaming down the sides of her face.

Only a few moments had passed before the pod cracked open and a swoosh of steam overflowed from the inside. The curtains began to pull away from her conscious and the woman, confused and unaware of the hungry creature, slowly pealed open her eyes and blinked away the red tears. The sounds that came from the machine disappeared one by one and the woman was engulfed by an eerie silence. Her body was weak and despite the heat that radiated from the pod, she was cold to the touch. The wires that connected to her body detached on their own and Sofia was free to stand. Pushing herself into a sitting position, her long dark hair that continued to grow while she was asleep, pooled around her small body. Her nails were unnaturally long and her face was slightly sunken in.

Before Sofia could take in her surroundings, her ears twitched at the sound of a growl and she looked around, searching for the source. Her gaze fell upon a deformed creature slowly making its way towards the woman. She tried to scream but nothing came out. What is that!? With every ounce of strength-which wasn't a lot- Sofia attempted to hoist herself out of the machine, but with arms as weak as a baby's, Sofia slipped and fell to the ground. The woman let out silent cries as she tried to drag her body across the floor to safety. What was happening? Where was her mom and the others? What was this awful creature? Tears spilled over her cheeks and Sofia turned to lock eyes with her killer, begging for mercy. This is it... This is where I die. I'm sorry, mom. I love you... Sofia lowered her head with defeat, waiting for the creature to strike at her.

▰ ▰ ▰ B A S I C S

[roleplay=#ffffff]Full Name //
Nickname //
Age //
Species //
Sexuality //
Occupation //
Voice //
[/roleplay]
▰ ▰ ▰ L I K E S

▰ ▰ ▰ D I S L I K E S

GvdM7S7.png
GvdM7S7.png

▰ ▰ ▰ P O W E R S

▰ ▰ ▰ R E L A T I O N S

▰ ▰ ▰ B I O G R A P H Y

• Love
Reactions: Kuno

tumblr_n0rnoi0zrw1tnbt2zo1_500.gif

Deimos Sterling 480+ years Lycan Painter Hetero Engaged

Black coffee first thing in the morning. Classical music. Playing the violin + piano. Felines. Long hair. Strawberries. Innocent, physical contact, ie: holding hands, forehead kisses. Sitting by the fire on a cold, winter night. Reading. It's one of his favorite pass times. Quiet places. Nature walks. Peonies. The love he once had between Jessamine and himself. Spending time by himself. Painting.

dislikes

Super loud noises. Extremely hot weather. Technology. (It still confuses him) Sugary foods, ie: chocolate bars, candy, etc. Windy days. His parents. Spicy foods. Heavily crowded areas.

personality

appearance

powers

While in his human form, Deimos holds the same strength to his lycan form. He is quite adaptive and has quick instincts. He also has amazing agility as well as being light on his feet. While in his lycan form, Deimos has berserker strength and can become quite feral. He also has super speed while in his lycan form, becoming nothing but a shadow to his victim's eyes. Deimos also has quick healing but while in his human form, it takes a little bit longer to fully recover. Deimos is also an Immortal, which makes him extremely hard to kill.

relationships

Selen Lightwood Deimos's Fiance. Hand picked by his mother, Selen is from the Lightwood family and holds a high standing in the Lycan business.

Alexei Sterling Older brother to Deimos, the two have a tight knit bond and have 100% trust in each other.

biography

tumblr_moeg697Lzt1rytypco1_500.gif

WORK IN PROGRESS.

rToUSH5.png

Coding by Machine
Roleplay between Machine + Vars. Look but don't touch! ❤
「Sleepwalker // AWAY」

Beep, beep, beep... The noise echoed throughout the room, slowly bringing Zephyr out of the dream world. The heat of a small body clung to his naked back and he slowly reached for the arm that wrapped around his waist. Miku, his little pet that has been by his side for the last 50 years, slept soundly in the man's bed. He had met the boy during a meeting with his father's vampire friend who went by the name Cain. Miku was the result of a sexual encounter with a human woman who died during childbirth. Not wanting to have anything to do with the boy, Zephyr offered to take him under his wing. When Miku turned 10, the two imprinted with each other through a blood pact. Gifted with immortality, the man often performed drug tests on Miku to perfect Blue Moon.

A few moments passed and the beeping finally came to a stop. Pealing his eyes open, the man blinked away the tiredness that blurred his vision. 5:40pm. The clock next to his bedside table flashed the time in bright red lettering and the man let out a yawn. "Good morning, Zephyr. Shall I run you a bath?" Chora appeared in front of the man with her hands behind her back. The man gave a slight nod before pulling himself away from Miku's hold and pushed himself in a sitting position. His long dark hair flowed over his shoulder and pooled in his lap.

locations

0pbqFJz.jpg
Zephyr's Room

Walking through Eden, you may stumble upon a flight of stairs leading to an underground passage way or even hear whispers of a club that can make dreams come true. Out of curiosity and the beat of the music drawing you in, you slowly make your way down the stairs. With each step, the pace of your heartbeat quickens with excitement. What could be beyond these doors?

awghs8c.png
Eden District

Also known as the Red Light District, Eden is a packed, underground city with strip clubs, love hotels, bars and restaurants. Popular among the supernatural, you will find vampires, werewolves and other nightly creatures looking for a good time. Although humans are welcome, a blanket of magic is cast over the city acting as a cloak. To the naked human eye, a fully transformed werewolf will look like a normal human man. Fairies dancing to the music will look like birds flying in the sky.

WShyjCJ.jpg
Welcome to Chora's Den

Walking through Eden, you may stumble upon a flight of stairs leading to an underground passage way or even hear whispers of a club that can make dreams come true. Out of curiosity and the beat of the music drawing you in, you slowly make your way down the stairs. With each step, the pace of your heartbeat quickens with excitement. What could be beyond these doors?

WPeAjkO.jpg
The Bar

Upon entry to Chora's Den, you'll be welcomed with the smell of cigarette smoke, alcohol and the sweetness of fresh strawberries. The bar is located to the left of the large underground structure. The music is loud but not to the point where you have to scream over the beat. The place is slightly crowded with strippers and servers (autoreivs) attending to the consumers.

hGhtEgh.jpg
Second Bar

All the way across the other side of the large room is another bar near the West entrance.

A7y65Ah.jpg
Main Stage

Placed directly in the middle of the club is the main stage for all eyes to see. Performers, dancers and singers often take the stage.

PxLnRNX.jpg
Dealers Room

Going off into a hallway, you will be lead towards another open space where luxurious couches are placed. The area is dedicated to those who seek work from those who offer. It's a great way to put your name out there and network with all sorts of people.

qWPsbMb.png
VIP Area

The VIP area is closed off to commoners. You will often find the rich here as well as important business men and women. If you have money, this is where you want to be.

r7MCxcY.jpg
Upstairs Lounge

A more chill and quiet space, you will often find lone dogs and the such in this area. Humans rarely stumble upon the upstairs lounge.

U1RjQGY.jpg
Private Rooms

Throughout the club, you will often find those with no shame displaying their sexual desires. Those who don't care for privacy and want to fuck out in the open are welcome to but for the shy ones, you are able to rent a private room for 50 coin an hour. An autoreiv is will always be assigned to its own room and keeps it clean for the next user. Fully quipped with a bed, couches, bondage toys and a stripper pole, you are free to do whatever you want.

bMAUtiT.jpg
Dance Floor

Going down another corridor will lead you towards the dance floor where the music is the loudest. Often crowded with a diverse set of people, you will find that this is where the party is. Dancing, sweaty bodies, people making out in every corner of the room and drugs. This is where the life is.

chora's staff

tumblr_nxop2rkaga1sbqrlmo5_500.gif
Chora

Chora is an AI created from a highly advanced technology that takes on a holographic form whenever she wants. Built directly into the structure's security system, Chora manages everything that goes on in the building. She keeps a watchful eye on everything that happens and reports back to Zephyr. Chora also manages the money that flows through and makes sure their shelves are always stocked. She and the AutoReivs also helps with the mass production of the magical drug Zephyr created. She is the very backbone of Chora's Den.

PIPLCYr.jpg
Miku

Miku is Zephyr's little half vampire, half human pet that he picked up a few years ago. Bonded to Zephyr through a blood pact, Miku does whatever the man wishes. He often follows him around or keeps to himself. He runs personal errands for the warlock. Since he's a half vampire, his immortality allows Zephyr to test experimental drugs on the boy. With the creation of "Blue Moon" and injecting it into his eyes like an eye drop, it caused the boy to have an extreme sensitivity to bright lights so he often wears a blindfold.

JhFHs5J.jpg
AutoReivs

AutoReivs are machine-based AI used for a variety of tasks but for Zephyr's case, are used as workers for his club. Though they are are built to look the same, each has a conscious of their own. They're able to have romantic and sexual relations with customers. Their exterior is made from a material that closely resembles that of a human's and their sensory allows them to feel normally. This includes intimacy. Although they're connected to Chora as their main power source, they have their own free will.

On the house

V4r4UYr.gif
The Drink

Going by the name "Deimos", the drink is the #1 house special and its popularity is widespread across Eden. The drink that could grant your wishes. Created with the same magical elements as well as regular alcohol, Deimos grants the user very small wishes. The more you drink, the stronger the magic has an effect on you. Being magically drunk is much different than regular alcohol. Ironically, it removes the magic placed upon a human so they see everything in its purest, truest form such as werewolves and faeries. Another thing that Zephyr implemented into his drink is the need to know about "Blue Moon". A way of getting word out about the drug without actually talking about it with others. It was ingenious.

zmNdIpH.gif
The Drug

Going by the name "Blue Moon" or "Dropper", the drug is created from a series of magical elements. It appears as a yellowish liquid that is delivered via an eyedropper. Once it is taken, the iris turns into a crystal blue, hence the name Blue Moon and leaves yellow specs from the drug itself. With one eye drop, it grants the user one small wish whether it be better eye sight, the courage to ask your crush out or super strength. The effects last for 3 hours and you're hit with reality but with 2 drops, it gives you 6 hours. Taking more than 2 drops gives opiate-like euphoria. Taking more than 4 drops at a time will cause the recipient to become hyper and aware and causes them to perceive time at a very rapid rate. These effects usually last about 7 hours and can become quite addictive over an extended period time of use.