All the time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
High and dark Fantasy, Sci-fi, Medieval, Dystopia and Horror
  • Ay how you dooin? I'm the friendly(?) neighborhood viking of legal age out looking for some long-term roleplay's to occupy my thoughts with, you may call me Maal or Maalefic. I'm always around one way or another and I am a versatile writer. I can produce small posts or large posts depending on what I feel is needed in order to say what I want to say, and I am capable of working with less skillful writers or very skillful writers. I've been writing/role playing for over a decade.

Writing is a passion and hobby of my and I enjoy deeper, complex stories that have had some love put into them. I am more than happy to follow suit, so to speak, if you've already planned for certain events to happen in a certain order in your plot line (I have plot lines like that myself) but I am capable of creating plot lines with my partners from scratch, provided I'm not doing the entirety of the work in that regard.

My primary main characters are usually female and my secondary main characters are usually males and I like to have them both bopping around in a rp. I prefer MxF as I've had MxM and FxF requests shoved in my face and down my throat so relentlessly in my Gaia Online phase that I just dread them nowadays. However, that does not mean that these pairings are off the table. If characters grow in that direction over time then I'm perfectly fine with it, I just don't want the sole focus of the rp to be dependent on the sexual orientation of it's pairings, and if you are willing to provide me with a MxF pairing then I will accommodate your pairing request. As always I will try to work with you. If there's any questions you have, feel free to ask them here or shoot me a conversation. Thanks for reading!

• Over 18 obviously
    Active for OOC chatter
    Has Discord
    Favorite Genres: Horror • Fantasy • Dark themes
    Plays any gender.
    Plays NPCs and supporting characters.
    PM's or Threads or Discord for mediums
    (¤¤¤) This means I have a plot and or idea for that particular item it's next to. No symbol = no plot/ideas
    Strike through any plot or fandom means I'm not looking for partners for it

• M o r d e n t

From the Ashes of A Dragon

The 13 year wake of the War of Roses has left the dragon lands of D'rakonos scarred in the defeat of the usurper Aaeon. Queen Rosamun and her new King continue to rule over their barren and lifeless region in an era of peace and prosperity. Johan Oraii, the King of Lions, sits the proud seat of his kingdom; wifeless and adored by his people... however, he is swiftly loosing his mind to a creeping madness that his court hides from the people. His daughter the Princess of Oraii has dedicated herself to The Mother's Embrace in preparation to become Queen, however a husband must be chosen to wed her and must be a man worthy of the throne. The usurpers daughter, Arkaea remains a prisoner of war in servitude to the Princess, but something whispers to her in the darkness. Across the world the new King in the Desert lives with his people in exile in the Wastelands and he sets his sights on Oraii's to achieve his desires. In an attempt to open trade routes the Desert King sets sail for Oraii and her champion King while something sinister stirs in core of the world. (Looking for someone to play the desert king as a main to pair with Arkaea)

N e p h i l i m:
    A woman is placed into an institution after a spree of brutal murders. There she draws the undivided attention of a (woman or man) (priest, exorcist, supernatural hunter...ect) who is dumbstruck by her case. But the killings continue inside of the institution...and there seems to be something truly biblical at play. (Looking for someone to play the opposite of the woman)

Children of Nyt:
    The village of Krypt sits on the border of a great and dark forest where the light does not exist. Sleeping deep within; a Vampyr. None dare to enter his domain without an invite. The village is plagued by his darkness but the Vampyr has been asleep for the last 20 years. When a Vampyr Hunter comes to slay the Vampyre in the forest thing's take a terrible turn. The Hunter loses his fight and falls into the care of the village apothecary, an old and haggard woman who is one of the only villagers left to have laid eyes on the Vampyr before his sleep, and her eerie daughter. (Looking for someone to play the hunter as a main)

Servant of the Beast:
    A story of witches, eldritch horrors, creatures of the night, and those that would hunt them or embrace the darkness in a town that seems truly damned. Adahlia was once known as a pure city with loyal and righteous people. Adahlia was once a place of paradise protected by the forest that surrounded them until a witch stole the soul of the forest and left a seed of evil behind in it's place. Adahlia's worst fear was realized as impurity and sin festered within them and the darkness crept onto the streets, bringing with it the stuff of nightmares, horrors, and the undying. Adahlia now stands a cesspool of strife and hysteria as the people seek out the dark creatures that hide among them and in the wake of a witch burning a pair of teenage girls bumble into the forest to "play witch" and find something far more terrifying waiting for them and only one of them comes back alive. (Looking for someone to play the one of the teenagers as a main)

Batman:
    Let's do something gritty and cynical. Following the lives of a couple oc's living in Gotham City and documenting their choices in life that either take them down the road of heroes or crashing and burning into villains while interacting with both each other and with various other canons that influence their decisions.

• Angels & Demons
    Dragons
    Fairy Tales
    Fantasy
    Horror & Thriller
    Medieval
    Mythology
    Steampunk
    Vampires & Werewolves
    Wild West
    Witchcraft...and much more

• Alien & Predator Universe (¤¤¤)
    Castlevania Games
    Conan the Barbarian (2011)
    DC Universe (¤¤¤)
    DC Arkham Games
    Dishonored Games
    Far Cry 3 (¤¤¤)
    Game of Thrones (Hard maybe)
    God of War Series
    Handmaids Tale (Maybe)
    Legend of Zelda (Maybe)
    Snow White and the Huntsman & Winter's War
    Vikings

• • If fandom is not listed feel free to ask me about it. I might be familiar with it.

• If I don't see a reply to the rp, or receive any messages from my partner with any kind of explanation for why they haven't replied, after a week or so I will assume that I've been ditched and send the rp to the graveyard.

• Please OOC with me somewhat frequently. It does not have to be every day but it has to be enough to get stuff done. I know I like to have days where I don't have to focus on getting something done, and I'm sure that you do as well. However, if you are only available for like 5 minutes at a time every single day then I am not going to even try to work anything out with you because we'd both be here for centuries. So, as long as we ooc enough to keep the plot going and get answers to questions...or you know...start the rp...then i'm good.

• I ask for descriptive posts that are at least two paragraphs in response. Please, let me know when and if you message me if you are wanting short posts or long posts so I know how to adjust myself. Please be aware that I will not respond to one-liners. Please also note that I won't respond to posts that leave me with nothing to respond to (I will clarify if asked).

• Play all genders and be willing to play supporting characters and NPCs as needed. I will play a male for your female only if you play a male for my female. I dislike being restricted to only to male characters. If you can't (or won't) play literally any canon or oc character that I ask to pair with then it will be a no go from me.

• PM all requests, please.

Last edited:
🜅
༻ⴵ↜↝ⴵ༺

֎¸.•*¨*•.¸֎¸.•*¨*•.¸֎

Last edited: