Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
High and dark Fantasy, Sci-fi, Medieval, Dystopia and Horror
A B O U T

Hey, good morning! Please call me Maal and I am seeking out some roleplays. Let me tell you a bit about me: I am an adaptable writer and I can produce small posts or long posts, depending on what I feel is needed to say. I've been writing/role-playing for over a decade and I am easy to get a hold of for OOC chatter through Discord.

Writing has always been a hobby of mine, and I live for complex stories that have had some love put into them. I am more than happy to follow a story-line and I can create plot-lines with my partners from scratch if my partner actually helps out in that process. I try to be flexible for my partner, and if I can't, I try to find a happy medium.

That's about it for now, thanks for reading! If you're still here feel free to ask me any questions or shoot me a conversation

Last edited:
D E E T S

I am adult... send help
Active for OOC chatter
I have a Discord
Favorite Themes: Horror • Fantasy • Dark themes • Fairy Tales • Sci-fi
Disliked Themes: Slice of Life • School themes • Super modern themes
Plays males, females, and npc’s
Plays multiple characters
Uses PM's or Threads or Discord for rp’s
✓ This means I have a plot and or idea for that particular item it's next to.
Strike through any plot or fandom means I'm not looking for rp's for it

W H A T I M L O O K I N G F O R

• A partner who is around for ooc. It does not have to be every day, but it has to be enough to keep the rp alive and chugging along at a decent speed. Being only a weekly visitor, or less, to Iwaku does not work for me.

• A partner who won't be put off by long posts and can compile quality responses. Your post absolutely doesn’t have to match my length but it does have to have punctuation, decent grammar, and be in third person perspective. If your post is too hard to read because of the above then I'm not going to be eager or inspired to reply. Also, be aware that I will not respond to one-line responses.

• A partner who will engage in the plot line and can lead if needed or follow if needed. I won’t respond to your post if you cannot give me something to respond to i.e my partner put their character on a different continent from mine and nowhere near where the plot line takes place.

• A partner who won't act like their character is the only important character and better than everyone else in every way; and I don't want to read how beautiful a character is in every other line of a post.

• Someone who can play males, females, LGBTQ+ whatever they are and enjoys to build a story and environment with multiple characters. Doubling is required most of the time. I won't work with someone who only plays females and or won't play multiple characters. For fandoms: Play canons and ocs. I won't play a canon for you if you won't play a canon for me (if i'm requesting one).

If you made it please PM requests.

Last edited:
T H E M E S

Abusive Themes
Angels & Demons & Possessions
Cult
Dark Cities & Crime
Dragons & Eldritch Horrors & Colossal Beasts
Egyptian
Fairy Tales (Twisted ones are good stuff)
Fantasy (High and Dark is life)
Harlots (Inspired by the Hulu show)
Horror & Gore
Medieval
Mental Illness
Myths & Legends
Pirates & Buried Treasure & The sea monsters
Primeval & Pangea & Dinosaurs
Royalty & Court
Sci-fi & Aliens?? & Space Monsters
Southern Horror
Steampunk
Supernatural & Ghost Stories
Swan Lake
Tropical Island Nightmares & Jungle Nightmares & Tribal
Vampires & Werewolves (sans the "young adult" versions...please spare my soul)
Victorian & Victorian Asylums
Vikings
Wild West (Supernatural or Gritty?)
Witchcraft & Witches
Xenophilia
Stuff I haven't thought about yet also your stuff too

F A N D O M S

Alice in Wonderland
Alien & Predator Universe ✓
Castlevania (LoI, CoD, LoS)
Conan the Barbarian (2011) & Conan Exiles (Tig ol' bitties!)
Batman Universe & Arkham Games or Telltale Series & Joker ✓
Dishonored Games
Far Cry 3 ✓
Game of Thrones (AU's please, I'm way behind on the books and series)
God of War Series
Greedfall
Handmaid's Tale (We will not "play house" tho)
Legend of Zelda's (TP, Oot, BotW & SS are my favorites, but prefer AU's)
Mad Max
Middle-Earth (Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings)
Snow White and the Huntsman & Winter's War
Vikings
Witcher (Tv show or games)
World of Warcraft (Not very up to date or well versed in the lore, but I am willing to learn

C O N C E P T S

The year is 3000 and society has advanced beyond what was ever imagined. Citizens are now implanted with a RFID chip that contains their entire lives and information on it. Ready to be scanned through as retinal scanner by any law enforcement or government official. Those who do not pay to keep their identity valid are marked as illegals and labeled "dysfunctional"; punishable by imprisonment and or death.

A world where even death is an uncertainty. In this world exists items that will revive the wearer one time from death. Only one is given to each citizen of the world and since no one ever knows when they will die they do not know when they will use their extra life. Regardless of that, because everyone has a second chance, the citizens live recklessly and fearlessly, completely ignorant to the consequences of loosing their life and the after effects of when they do. There are those who have lost their life and seek to obtain another and there are those who are essentially immortal because they can afford the price of lives. Many will beg, steal, and murder for another life while others turn to bootleg versions to escape the inevitable.

Welcome to Weepingbrooke, a town off the map. This is the Eat n Run Cafe and you must have really taken a wrong turn to get here. But, we're friendly folk luckily. Sit and have some coffee, and when you're done, there's a bed and breakfast just up the road that'll appreciate your business. Storms coming and the road tends to flood so you might be here a while. But try not to stay too long...and don't look to deeply into the town. We're friendly but we're private too. Here's your coffee, enjoy!

Last edited:
P L O T S

"ʏᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛs ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ

The archipelago known as Mordent is a forgotten and cursed land. Separated from the rest of the world by a thick myst that emerges from the sub-terra. Mordent's curse keeps its denizens imprisoned and scattered across its many cold islands, and has done so for hundreds of years. In the Myst, monsters lurk, and many disappear inside of it without a trace, and sometimes the lost return as something horrific.

In this land, a name is occasionally spoken of across campfires in the darkness, The Dark One. Lore claims him to be a black god but to most he is just a horror story made to scare children. This god without a name or face was said to be that of death, sin, and wrath. Lurking in the recesses yet never seen. Felt in presence but never touched. Ever watching. He was born of the greed of man and Fae. His strange reach was long and merciless. It is said that it was he who cast the curse that strangled Mordent into the shambling husk that she is in the present.

Strife and poverty are a plague in this world, and the rich and powerful are most wicked indeed. The darkness hides real nightmares, and no one is as they seem. Here brave hunters chase the wilds and the fiends. Magic and Fae have vanished with their secrets. The people whisper that Mordent is dying as crops struggle to grow, and the land reeks of poison. In this time the Evils of Mordent lord over the area unchallenged.

In the northern islands, the isle of Paragon has risen to power. The proud and divine Paragon King is rumored to have fought and defeated an aquatic horror that lurked upon the isle and transformed it into his own bright kingdom. Under his rule, a new religion has emerged worshipping a White God and is slowly sweeping across the archipelago with a vicious army. By his word, he claims to end all those considered abomination and blight. He will restore the soul of Mordent and offers protection against the creeping evil only to those who obey and come into his fold. Those who resist him will die.

But, they say that no curse can last forever, and the evil that binds Mordent is beginning to wane. It will fall upon the shoulders of a few downtrodden chosen ones to break Mordent's curse and save her soul from those that would enslave her, be it god or man. They will face many challenges along the way, the Paragon Sovereigns will give chase unrelentingly, and the Evil's of Mordent will not bow easily nor share their ancient secrets freely. The Dark One watches from the shadows, giving boon or hardship as he sees fit while the White God stands a dastardly plague creeping along the shores.

Our story begins with a bleeding Blight Hunter in a coastal tavern rife with betrayal. A Paragon Huntsman in search of the murderer who killed a Paragon Priest and the snarling Wolves lying in wait within a forest on fire.

Choose your path wisely. Lore Page

ʟᴇsᴛ ʏᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ... "

The 13-year wake of the War of Roses has left the wildlands of D'rakonos scarred after the defeat of the Dragon King and his necromancer army. Queen Rosamun and her new King continue to rule over their withered region in an era of peace and prosperity. Johan Agaaris Oraii, the King of Lions, sits the proud seat of his kingdom adored by his people as the champion who killed the usurper king. However, he is swiftly losing his mind to a creeping madness. His daughter Orianna, the Princess of Oraii, has dedicated herself to The Mother's Embrace in preparation to become Queen. However, she is plagued by dreams of Oraii's destruction. The usurper's daughter lives as a prisoner of war in servitude to the Steel Crown and finds a particular interest in a king from another land. Across the world, the king with the blood of demons, lives in exile. Unexpectedly, he has been summoned by the Oraii King. With an opportunity to draw a treaty with Oraii, the exile king travels towards Oraii with his red sorcerer, all while something sinister begins to stir in the core of the world soon after his arrival.

(I am looking for someone to play the exiled king. I would like him to be a rough individual, with his own aspirations to gain power, and
struggling with culture shock. He will be paired with the usurper's daughter.) Lore Page

A woman is placed into an institution after a spree of brutal murders. There she draws the undivided attention of a (woman or man) (priest, exorcist, supernatural hunter...ect) who is dumbstruck by her case. But the killings continue inside of the institution (Looking for someone to play the opposite of the woman)

The village of Krypt sits on the border of a vast and dark forest where the light does not exist. Sleeping deep within; a Vampyr. None dare to enter his domain without an invite. The village is plagued by his darkness, but the Vampyr has been asleep for the last 20 years. When a Vampyr Hunter comes to slay him, things take a terrible turn. The hunter loses his fight when he is bitten, but not turned, and falls into the care of the village apothecary. She is an old and haggard woman who was once kidnapped by the Vampyr before his sleep and escaped. The crones daughter is tasked to care for the infected hunter while her mother works on a cure, but there is something eerily familiar about girl.

(Looking for someone to play the hunter)

A story of witches, eldritch horror, creatures of the night, and those that would hunt them or embrace the darkness in a town that is damned. Adahlia was once pure with loyal and righteous people and a place of comfort nestled by an enchanted forest. But a witch stole the soul of the forest and left a seed of evil behind in its place. Adahlia's worst fear was realized as the forest began to rot, and so fell its great protection and the corruption of the King in the night swarmed in. The dead somehow breathed new life, rabid with an insatiable need for human flesh. Beautiful fanged monsters integrated amongst them with a taste for blood. Witch magic surged with all manner of other diseases and unholy things.

Adahlia now stands a cesspool of disease and hysteria as people fear the dark creatures that hide among them. After accusing an outsider of witchcraft, and attending her burning, a pair of teenage girls bumble into the forest to "play witches." There they find something far more terrifying waiting for them, but only one of them will come back alive. In doing so, the survivor realizes the creature she escaped has followed her back to Adahlia, and she's hellbent to torment her for her lies.

(Looking for someone to play the teenager that survives)

Let's do something gritty and cynical in a more realistic Batman setting. Following the lives of our oc's living in Gotham City and documenting their choices in life that either take them down the road of heroes or crashing and burning into villains.

Welcome to the Weyland-Yutani U.S.S.R. Arcturis. A prison ship orbiting Earth where the most violent offenders are sent to live out the rest of their lives. Aboard this hulking vessel, many staff live our their lives as well by guarding the inmates or servicing the ships needs. The inmates themselves are pacified, contained in cryotubes. Pumped full of C.O.M.A., a scientific breakthrough drug suspends the inmates inside of R.E.M. sleep. It in this sleep that they experience never-ending and terrorizing nightmares 24 hours a day. The most advanced A.I on the planet J.E.E.V.E.S. pilots and inhabits the ship's computer systems. This A.I is so advanced it's practically human! He keeps the staff safe, the boat safe, and the inmates in optimal health with his state of the art algorithms and team of Working Joes. The Arcturis also hosts a progressive research program to better mankind. Life on the U.S.S.R. Arcturis is pleasant indeed. But when an inmate is transferred to the ship, it becomes apparent that his sickness is much more than just the flu, and it spreads quickly. The A.I seems to be experiencing issues with following commands, logically reasoning, and prefers to be called by a different name. He becomes more and more unmanageable by the day. A plague is arising, and the staff of Arcturis is none the wiser...that is until the A.I jettisons the ship into a random quadrant of space to quarantine the plague. He turns on the humans he was tasked to protect in a backward attempt of disinfection. But something else, things far worse in the empty void, are attracted to the stranded Arcturis too.

Lookin again