M[X]M partner search

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlleyCat

Original poster
I'm really in the mood for a RP and pretty brain dead at the moment so I decided to go to the good ole' stand-by. Teen drama, I mean we can all relate to that. (Well besides the fact that I'm well past my teen years already, but those are only minor details.) xD

I personally like a lot of components to a RP if I'm going to be a part of it. For example, I like a lot going on. I want side characters and they should all have their own little side story as well. It just makes the RP go along smoothly when there is more going on in my opinion. Sort of like a mini t.v drama series.

Usually I'd like for the RP to be more advanced, but being busy with work and life right now I'd just like a simple guilty pleasure RP. So if anyone would be interested we could work out the details as we plot a bit. onexone or possibly small group RP

Even though I'm a teen, I'm pretty sure I'm lacking in teen drama - so why not make some up? This sounds fun, I would like making a mini drama with you so if you don't mind me, it'd be cool if I could join.

Feel free to PM me if you're still looking for 1x1!

Sounds fun! If you like to try something with me send a PM ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.