M x F (Seeking two females)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sylvinar Cross, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so basically I was thinking this could be a triad relationship roleplay. Not much of a plot since I can't really think of one.. but there would be me who plays a male and two female characters. I'm looking for two partners for this one who doesn't mind sexual roleplaying.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't mind sexual content....I've seen more than anyone really should. So, if I could join, that'd be more than great!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alright cool now we just need one more! :D

4. [​IMG]Alright! Thanks!

• Love Love x 1
  5. That guy's cute >///.///<

6. IKR!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM!

7. hehe I'm pansexual so yeah XP

8. oh ok.... XP

9. Yup! actually my first time was with another guy.. >///.///> But I'm more into women.

10. hahah! Good to know.... first time was with my ex ex boyfriend....he's such a player! UGH! It annoys me SO much!

11. hehe I bet. I'm just a flirt. but I stay committed :D I've been told I'm a sex god XD I know every weak point a woman has~ ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. well then..... maybe ur better than my ex ex.... however, he'll do ANYTHING for sex! When I was 14, he tried making me pregnant!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I want a baby momma too~ But in due time! :D It all depends on when she's ready for me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hahaha! Well the guy I was with, he kept on breaking up with me, then coming back....it's annoying, but then again, it's like hey, at least I can cheat him out when I want to.

15. I don't break up when I get with a woman unless she starts to neglect me. and at that I am usually with them for a few months to a year or more before that happens though sometimes it happens early on in the relationship.. Usually they dump me mercilessly and without care if I live or die though. It's how most of my relationships have ended when they dump me.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  16. awww, yea same here.... all the guys who've asked me out have been like "Oh, by the way, this was a dare, I don't really like you." so that guy who tried fucking me when I was 14, is sadly a family friend, so it's SO awkward cause we HAVE to go on vacations together!!!!

17. The majority of the girls whom I have dated and dumped me have told me they never really loved me that they only used me for the sex and that they thought I was ugly.. at least my sex skills were good enough to make me sort of wanted..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yea...same here....u and me both bruh :(

19. Well then. I guess you guys are still looking? I was a bit suprised when I saw all 15 (17 now *-*) replies were your guys'.

• Like Like x 1
  20. So should we make a Pm for when we get ready to do the rp? I mean we can always invite the third person into the pm. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.