M x F (Seeking two females)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sylvinar Cross

Original poster
Ok so basically I was thinking this could be a triad relationship roleplay. Not much of a plot since I can't really think of one.. but there would be me who plays a male and two female characters. I'm looking for two partners for this one who doesn't mind sexual roleplaying.

Reactions: Riley Finnegan
Ok so basically I was thinking this could be a triad relationship roleplay. Not much of a plot since I can't really think of one.. but there would be me who plays a male and two female characters. I'm looking for two partners for this one who doesn't mind sexual roleplaying.
I don't mind sexual content....I've seen more than anyone really should. So, if I could join, that'd be more than great!

Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
tumblr_naxcgrd4lF1txsz3fo1_500.gif
Alright! Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
oh ok.... XP

Yup! actually my first time was with another guy.. >///.///> But I'm more into women.

hahah! Good to know.... first time was with my ex ex boyfriend....he's such a player! UGH! It annoys me SO much!

hehe I bet. I'm just a flirt. but I stay committed :D I've been told I'm a sex god XD I know every weak point a woman has~ ;)

hehe I bet. I'm just a flirt. but I stay committed :D I've been told I'm a sex god XD I know every weak point a woman has~ ;)
well then..... maybe ur better than my ex ex.... however, he'll do ANYTHING for sex! When I was 14, he tried making me pregnant!!!!!!

I want a baby momma too~ But in due time! :D It all depends on when she's ready for me.

hahaha! Well the guy I was with, he kept on breaking up with me, then coming back....it's annoying, but then again, it's like hey, at least I can cheat him out when I want to.

I don't break up when I get with a woman unless she starts to neglect me. and at that I am usually with them for a few months to a year or more before that happens though sometimes it happens early on in the relationship.. Usually they dump me mercilessly and without care if I live or die though. It's how most of my relationships have ended when they dump me.

awww, yea same here.... all the guys who've asked me out have been like "Oh, by the way, this was a dare, I don't really like you." so that guy who tried fucking me when I was 14, is sadly a family friend, so it's SO awkward cause we HAVE to go on vacations together!!!!

The majority of the girls whom I have dated and dumped me have told me they never really loved me that they only used me for the sex and that they thought I was ugly.. at least my sex skills were good enough to make me sort of wanted..

Yea...same here....u and me both bruh :(

Well then. I guess you guys are still looking? I was a bit suprised when I saw all 15 (17 now *-*) replies were your guys'.

So should we make a Pm for when we get ready to do the rp? I mean we can always invite the third person into the pm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.