Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
About Me

Hello, I hope to be a fairly active member of this community once again - and in order to do that, I need RPs. Offline I'm a pretty active individual at my university so my free time isn't completely abundant. I'm also a pretty anxious human being so I often need down days. Overall, I will most likely be about to post one or two times a week. In return for your pittance with me, I will never be patient with you - if anything I will give you a poke after two weeks just to make sure you're ok.

I'm always willing to play multiple characters. I also love character sheets and world building.

I'm willing to play out mature situations, but I do like RPs to be plot heavy if we do. They are not needed to roleplay with me of course. I'm willing to fade to black or forgo them completely if that makes you more comfortable.

Here are my No-Gos and Yes, Pleases:
No Go's:

Parent/Child Incest
Scat
Excessive Gore
Impregnations
Vore

Kinks:

Domination
DubCon
Water Sports
Subspace/SubDrop
Sensory Deprivation
BreathPlay
EdgePlay

Anything Else? Ask.

Looking For

I'm looking for someone to play a male opposite my female character. I do not mind if the character is actually male, male presenting, transgender or anything else. As long as the character comes across male than I am happy.

I'd like a partner who can reply at least once every two weeks. Any longer and I will check in to see if you are ok.

Someone who is willing to tell me if they get board instead of just disappearing on me. We can work it out or break it off, just please let me know.

Someone who writes at least a paragraph (3 to 5 sentences) a reply.

If I've RPed with you before and it hasn;t worked out, or if I am currently still RPing with you, please still hit me up. I'm always open.

Index
(Here I will post links to the plots I post below for everyone's convenience)

Live For Me
(Fantasy)

Synthetic Coin
(Sci-Fi)

Bully Me Softly
(Slice Of Life)

My Sweet Bloodhound
(Fantasy/Supernatural)

Ransom
(Slice Of Life/Action)

The Cinderella Conscript
(Fantasy/Slice Of Life)​

Last edited:
Live For Me

XHG465F0379I.jpg

The world has gone to hell. Plain and simple. The land is ransacked and ravaged by savage and beast alike. Many take refuge on the seas only to battle each other with guns and steel. Pirates infest the water, and to survive is to be at war. Some stay under banners of blue or red, looking to keep some idea of society, of peace. Only to be corrupt from the inside out - causing all to suffer. The rest do not try and deny their nature, the sail under the Jolly Roger - A pirate's life, is the only life to live and live well.

It's unheard of to stick to the land, but when a young girl - tossed overboard during a scuffle among the men on deck - washes up on the shores she is greeted with a surprise she did not see coming. She is saved by a young boy and brought back to a coastal village. The type of place no one believed could exist - as those who stayed on the land and his beast, instead of fleeing to the sea and her comforts often turned to beasts themselves. When she awakes she is amazed at the quite peaceful life of the village. It is a society of men of the gods and women devoted to the men they served as dutiful god fearing wives. Violence seems absent from this place, and it astounds her.

Things are not always as they seem, a lesson she learned early in life, and this place is no different. Upon entering the village she grows closer and closer to her savior, only to notice something strange. He is often shadowed by men from the church - never alone, not even for a moment. He is treated differently... She comes to find that the village she has found herself in is a cult that sacrifices the seventh young man born every seven generations - as he is believed to hold special power granted on to him by the gods themselves, and should they not sacrifice him to free the powers god would become angry and doom the world to the end of days.
Her savior was born to die.

Is he truly gifted with a power? Will they be able to escape, or is he fated to die as all those before him have? Is the legend true? If so, is there any other way to stave off the rather of beings who call themselves gods? That's for us to decide!

---

In this plot I would like my partner to be able to contribute ideas, as I expect much to happen in between him saving her, her finding out the cults true intentions, and their possible escape (and final confrontation). It's alright if you can't think of too much, as I have set up the idea so the boy (your character) can be unaware of the inner working of the cult, and there for I can spring the surprise on you. If you don't like not knowing what's going to happen in an rp we can just talk about it.

Synthetic Coin

vocaloid-kagamine-rin-kagamine-len-wallpaper-449129.jpg

The world wasn't ready for the world first natural born telepath/telekinetic - but the world's scientist was. The second he registered on the top government's scientist radar they swooped in, taking him into the government's custody and paying off wagging tounges -imprisoning those who could not be made pliant with money. The scraped, and poked, and prodded. Dead set on understanding so that they might make a race of super soldiers to protect the borders and intimidate their enemies.

He is there, effectively driven to the brink by the hands of science over and over, for years. Until one day he had trained himself to a point where they could no longer hold him, and he fled. Years have passed since then, and the government has cranked out one synthetic telepath/telekinetic after another. These synthetics, while more powerful then the boy could ever hope to be, and wildly unstable. They're prone to mental breakdowns, and their powers drain their life force. They do not live long, and they do not think and feel like humans would.

They are all flawed, deeply, until she is made. After failure plagued them the scientist revisited the collected samples from the boy which they had been using to correct these synthetic's and work to make a clone. She ends up being the single most powerful telepath/telekinetic to ever grace the earth. She thinks and feels like a human, for all intents and purposes - she is one. They know they must train emotionless and obedience into her.

Scared and confused she constantly begs the voice in her head for help.

And he hears.

Since her creation there has been a direct link between the original, the boy, and herself. She constantly asked for help in the moments the connection was the strongest, but could never keep the connection strong enough over such distance to tell him how to help her (as if she even knew how).

Once they have her properly under control they send her after the original, to capture or neutralize him, but when they meet... What will happen? Will she realize who he is? Will he? Can they work together to stop this synthetic madness before if tears the cities apart? Or will she fulfill her orders? Will the Synthetics rise against humanity who made them? We decide!

---

On this one, I would like your input and help to develop the story as we go along. I would very much like to start the story from when she's sent after him but I wouldn't be opposed to starting somewhere else. We can work together to make this story rich and satisfying for us both. For this idea, I don't mind playing multiple characters, like scientist and synthetics to keep the story going.

Bully Me Softly

0921c46648820dbb3fd88222a1e943688907ed4d_hq.jpg

Their parents had been good friends since their own childhoods, and upon moving in next to each other hoped in the future their newborns would be just as close ...That wasn't the case. Even in diapers, the little boy took a quick liking to picking on his play mate. She quick became his favorite toy. She quickly came to see him as a nuisance she'd be thankful to be rid of when she can.

They grow up doing the same song and dance for years:

She tries to play with the other kids, he chases them off with worms or frogs.
...But he also places kisses on her scrapped knee's when she falls running away.

She develops a fear of the dark in middle school, so he always jump scares her and tells her awful stories.
...But he's also the one who asks if he can sleep over so he can walk her to the restroom when she's scared.

She starts dressing in ways that gets other boys attention in middle school, he insults the way she looks.
...But he also sits still so she can practice putting makeup on him because she's too scared to use the eyeliner on herself.

She got her first boyfriend in high school, and he said he must be stupid or a creep.
...But when he broke her heart he was the first one there.

It was an endless cycle, until senior year when their friends finally called them out on it. Why aren't they dating? How will they handle their year of people betting just when they'll admit there in love? Will they prove them right? Or will this end in disaster? Even more importantly... Who are they taking to prom?

My Sweet Bloodhound

Vampire.Sweetie.full.1180312.jpg

Her family has been on the top of society for as long as written records care to remember. They stood at the top of the political and social circles - the rules in front of and behind the scenes. They were the cream of the crop and no one could dispute that. ...Not even members of the supernatural community.

Their ancestors made deals and formed packs putting them at the top of most - if not all - social and species ladders. Their manor is run by the supernatural. Their home is maintained by pixies, their children are cared for by witches, their gardens are tended by wolves. But most impressive in any walk of life, virtually unheard of outside of this one occurrence, the family has a vampiric bloodline indebted to them. This makes them both admired, hated, and feared. A vampire never holds a debt, are never anyone's common dogs, and yet this family has had a whole bloodline enslaved since the very beginning... and both parties like it that way.

A young male vampire of the blood line has been the families only daughters closest companion since the day she was born. Tasked with the duty of fulfilling her every whim - of keeping her safe. Through his duty, he and his mistress grew close - closer than many would like.

Outside the normal circles, vampiric unrest grows. Seeing the human girls so easily wrap the son of what should have been such a noble blood line around her finger was the last straw. From the dark, the vampiric community plots the downfall of the family, once and for all. Will the Girl and her Vampire Guard be able to overcome this obstacle and keep her family the pillar it's always been, or will they crumble under the onslaught?

---

Skeletons are unearthed from closets, assassination attempts are made, and the end of her family waits with sharpened nails and claws - just waiting for the two of them to slip up. We can play this a few different ways, but that's the basic idea. If you interested in this idea please feel free to help put your own twist on what/how/why/who is attacking the family - I'm always open to suggestions.

Ransom

gqykiuxxajoress3ff3wrrmlxguyrmpm_hq.jpg

She was a young girl, just turning 19. Bright and excited to finally head off to her ivy league college of choice. Her sending off part had been a huge hit, after all. It had been televised. No expense was spared, and it was the end all be all of
She was a young girl, just turning 19. Bright and excited to finally head off to her ivy league college of choice. Her sending off part had been a huge hit, after all. It had been televised. No expense was spared, and it was the end all be all of all parties - the joys of having rich (and probably corrupt) CEO for a father. Everything in life is pretty good - until it isn't.

Turns out being an heiress away from home instead exactly the safest occupation. She never makes it to the college. An older man snatches her up making demands for her safe return. The two of them are stuck running, one more reluctant than the other. She's enraged and he's in luck. She's the golden goose really, now all there is - is to put up with her till daddy dearest coughs up the egg.

---

what are his demands? Who knows that's up to you - he's your character. Does he want money? is he being blackmailed? does he want her father exposed? Whatever you want we can talk it out and set up a dramatic reason. I'm hoping to have them bond over the course of this and I'm hoping for it to be a little actiony. Romance is always a plus.

The Cinderella Conscript

7d28ce8cddfa0944336a94d6036e098c.jpg

A King must have a Queen.
A Prince MUST find his Cinderella.

It was a story passed down from generation to generation - a tradition, a right of passage.

The fairytale was anything but the dream it once appeared to be. Once, generations ago. The royal family had a son who refused to take a bride. As the story goes his father held a ball in the name of finding him a lady wife, and all the maidens in the land were extended an invitation. Cinderella, despite all odds, ended up at the ball with the help of her fairy godmother. Everyone knows how it goes. They dance, she runs, and he comes for her. The step-family is given what they deserve and Cinderella became the queen. The Kingdom and its Royals were closer than ever. It was a good thing. A blessed thing.

It was repeated.

Over and Over. For Years.

The Royal line would produce a male air, then when he came to age all the unwed maidens would be called forth to the castle in hopes of being chosen as the prince's Cinderella. Not only would they marry into the Royal line and be the next queen, thus tying the people into the royal line, but her family would be cared for her the rest of they're lives - Making them Nobles. Not only this but anyone who sponsored the chosen girl - her "fairy godmother" - would also gain comfort and notoriety.

(People who were better off or hand connections with know female children of their own are allowed to become "Fairy Godmothers" of potential Cinderellas. They would basically teach her manners, gussie her up, and make her more appealing at the ball. A godmother could have as many Cinderella's as they want, but a Cinderella can only have one godmother. Any girl who shows up in not proper attire or without a godmother would be ushered to counters desired just for the express purpose of making them presentable. Manned servants to do their hairs and faces, as well as find a gown from all the donated and hand me down [lesser quality ones] set aside for the express purpose of giving them a [totally not] fair chance.)

It was not an optional event, at one time Cinderella's ball might have been - but now it was mandatory for all in the Kingdom.

She never wanted to go, but there she ended up. It was a cruel twist of fate the prince found her reluctance Fun. She had never wanted to be a Cinderella....

---

I think the prompt itself is a little more straight forward then my others. But I'd like us to start during the ball, and I'd like their relationship to be a rocky one. She wouldn't want him when so many other girls there did and that's why he decides she's the Cinderella of the ball.

I'd like your character to be a little creepy, cocky, or jerky.

Want to discuss, tweak, or just have questions? Lay them on me
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.