1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Currently between 7:00 PM Central to 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Adventure
Hello! I'm Rendon, And this is going to be super generic, I'm sure.
I'm currently looking for a one on one roleplay. I'm really new to the site, And basically just want to go ahead and get the ball rolling.

What I'm Looking For:
  • At least one year of roleplay experience.
  • Understanding of most of the basic rules of roleplay; I.e, No god-modding, controlling my character, etc.
  • Fairly frequent posts, At least one or two every few days.
  • An understanding of basic grammar. I don't expect it to be perfect, But I've recently had people come to me where I literally couldn't understand what they were attempting to convey.
  • At least 1 paragraph (3 sentences+) Per post.
What kind of Plot I'd like:
I plan to use my character Demoriel for our roleplay. Please read over his information before you message me. I'd like themes of Romance to develop over the course of several weeks in the roleplay, (Likely several months in real time)
Suggestions:
A witch summons him to be her assistant ; a Government official summons him for political influence, To be used as a servant afterwards ; Another Demon stumbles upon him while reading through an old text ; A merchant summons Demoriel to wipe out competition

If none of that sounds interesting, Please suggest something that you think could work.

Thank you for taking the time to read over this. If you're interested in any of my other characters, Please feel free to PM me with plot ideas that we could use for a roleplay involving them. I look forward to our roleplay!

Hmm.. Interested.

Is this still available?
Ofcourse! I'm just now about to head off to sleep, But I'll shoot you a Pm! (In retrospect, I probably should've set the tag to Always open.)

I may be interested and possibly have an idea to go with it. If you're still available shoot me a message :)

Ofcourse @Defrahnz ! I'll send you a message now.

hey there, if you're still taking people. may I try to give it a shot? I've done roleplaying for about 2-3 years. my main flaw MIGHT be my text. I can try to get at least a paragraph done though, but I might as well warn you in advance for incase my lack of paragraphs becomes my downfall.

also, just as an addition. would my succubus work? she's kinda gone neutral succubus with some mage skills into her, so reading texts would totally be her way of stumbling upon him. Will send her details if anyone ever wants to possibly roleplay with me.

Last edited:
Demoriel sounds like a very interesting character to interact with, therefore I'm totally down for roleplaying with you. Not to mention, I have a character who is a witch (and a rather cheerful one at that, which contrasts Demoriel's personality) who would fit into the witch summoning plot.

Reactions: Rendons2
Status
Not open for further replies.