M. University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia had the leaves floating about in different formations. They swiveled around her, so close the electrons between both matters caused her skin to ripple with goosebumps. She focused harder and the leaves flew around her as if around an invisible force field. The leaves were then split down the center so even more of them were floating around her. She could hear in the distance someone shifting and moving. She groaned as her concentration was shaken.

"Damnit!" Ginny shouted when the leaves blew into millions of tiny pieces as her concentration ebbed and the matter was dispersed. Twas an issue with telekenetics. If they thought too hard on something... they could end that thing. She rubbed her temples. So much for private practice.

Daniel was in the middle of a spin kick when the shout interrupted his thoughts. His eyes widened and he picked up his shirt. He followed the creek, suspicious. Should he see what was wrong? Who had shouted? WHy they had shouted?

Curiosity was always his week point, so he aimlessly followed the stream. His shirt was in hand, hair slightly damp with sweat. His chest was glistening with it and he sighed. He kicked off his shoes, carrying those as well until he happened upon a large boulder. "Well, well....look who it is."

Virginia looked up at Daniel and groaned. "What are you doing here?" she asked looking at the mess of tiny pieces of leaves that lay scattered before her. She waved her hand above them and had them come together into one mass. She manipulated the tiny mound of leaf remains. It looked like a tiny tornado swirling atop her palm.

"Would you be the reason the leaves have been pulverized?" She asked with her brightly glowing blue eyes seeking an answer.

Daniel shrugged, shaking his head. "I have no idea. I was just practicing in the clearing back there. Heard someone shout." His eyes focused on hers and he suddenly grew self-conscious. "Oh, uh..." He bent over, slipping his shoes back on before attempting to get his shirt over his head. He was in such a hurry that he got stuck, part of his hand singing through the fabric. "No, no no..." He cursed, hopping from one foot to the other. "How is it I never seem cool around you? Just pure clumsy..." He laughed, pulling his shirt on. It was soon wet with sweat, the stomach having been burned through by his hand.

Ginny looked him over and bit her lip as she stifled a smile. "Trust me... so cool." she teased. "That was me shouting... cause I couldn't shut you out of my head while I was practicing. I didn't know it was you per se... just that I could feel someone nearby using their powers."

She focused on another leaf that had been falling and brought it to fly around Daniel, circling him before coming to stay still before her eyes.

"The more telekenetics focus on something, without concentration..." she spoke softly as suddenly the leaf before her burst into a million pieces. "See?" she sighed.

Daniel flinched, shaking his head. "So glad that didn't happen to me the other day. For us, a lack of concentration can cause a spontaneous explosion." He approached her, leaning forward. "Boom." He joked, cocking his head to the side.

"Sorry that I messed up your practice. I decided I wanted to stretch today and try to get my mind off of things." He stayed where he was, face a few inches from her as he examined her eyes. "They changed color?"

Ginny became self conscious at once. Her pale face growing red almost immediately. She blinked her eyes, erasing all thoughts of concentration until they returned to their normal sparkling aquamarine color. "Uh... yeah when I'm using." she murmured looking everywhere but at his face. She had always hated that it gave her away.

"I guess pulverizing things is just as worrisome as giant explosions. Glad you didn't blow up the mixer." she said with a small smile.

He continued to watch her eyes, a child-like fascination crossing his face. "Wait, do that again...." He whispered softly, leaning in even closer.

"Why would I blow up the mixer? I was being careful. Only lost focus once." He teased, his green eyes glittering with amusement.

"Why'd you lose concentration?" Ginny asked her eyes locking on his as she concentrated on a few strands of hair that were laying on his forehead. She mentally brushed his hair back off his forehead without using her hands though at that very second... as close as he was she wouldn't have minded using her hands instead.

With her concentration at full force once more her eyes went from aquamarine to a neon baby blue.

"I lost concentration being knocked on my ass." His eyes zeroed in on hers as they turned neon. A small smile played on his lips as he felt some of his hair move off his forehead. "That is so cool." He whispered softly, his gaze softening. "My eyes have never changed color. Well, not that I know of..." He suddenly found his eyes searching her face, trying to take in every detail. "I'm sorry if I messed up your concentration. I promise I'll be good if you still want to practice? I was going to go take a dip in the creek...." His voice lowered, green eyes focusing on her blue ones once again.

Virginia found herself liking the way his eyes danced along his face. He was handsome... why on earth this pixie girl was not wanting to marry him was beyond her. He was more than a handsome face though... he was deeper than that. Not that Ginny would ever be allowed to learn his depth.

"No it's okay.. I have to learn to be able to concentrate despite people near me. I have to learn to focus without pulverizing no matter what is attacking my mind. What if there were another telekenetic with telepathic abilities like me... I have to get better." she sighed running her hands through her short blonde hair and along her face.

"A dip in the creek... what if there's like flesh eating bacteria? leaches?" she asked looking at the murky water and then back at him with a coquettish smile. He best not try to toss her in... the thought had her blood running.

"Leeches? Parasites?" He leaned back, mirth in his gaze. "I'm not sure." He reached over, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Let's go see!" He laughed, tucking her under his arm as he entered the water. "Ah, this feels pretty good!" He pushed her out further, following after her. "Tell me, do you see any leeches?" He teased, heating his skin enough so that the water warmed slightly more than the icy chill it seemed to be.

"Maybe you should check me for leeches afterwards." He laughed, splashing around in the water like a child. "This feels so good!" He opened his eyes wide in shock, suddenly disappearing beneath the water.

Virginia was busy squealing much like a child as he pulled her into the water. At first the water was so cold it was shocking, then he warmed it and it wasn't so bad except she was flipping out over could be leeches or worse. "Daniel!" She screamed when he disappeared beneath the water.

"Daniel!" she shouted again her breath catching in her throat as she panicked.

Daniel popped up behind her, wrapping arms around her waist and bursting into laughter. "Your face!" He hugged her close to his body, fighting back his laughter. "I'm so sorry! I just wanted to see what you did...." He ran fingers through his hair, pushing the soaked strands from his face.

Virginia froze for a second until she felt his warmth wrap around her. She turned in his arms and glared at him her eyes a lit from the sudden emotion that coursed through her.

"My face! You punk!" she said pushing at his chest though he didn't budge. She reached for some water and splashed him. She ran her fingers through her hair too, the pixie cut strands sticking to her face.

He flinched as she splashed water in his face. His eyes turned to her, glittering dangerously. "I can be a bit of a rascal." He pushed her hair away from her face and then shrugged, winking. With nothing more than a grin, he disappeared into the water again. A few moments later he reappeared a few feet from her, the water closest to him boiling. "Mmmmm...like a sauna..." He leaned back, floating. His shredded shirt floated and he grunted as his jeans weighed him down. "Ginny....you're not too mad with me are you?"

Virginia watched the water boil around him and she shook her head. Sauna or not... too hot was definitely a thing. "Leeches will definitely stay away now." She waded in the water glad she hadn't brought a phone with her. Her jeans were now drenched, so was half of her shirt. "How can I be so mad when you're being so darn charming?" She said raising an eye brow at him.

She flashed him a bright smile before letting herself sink into the water at once.

Daniel raised his head, looking over at her. "Charming? That's the last thing people think of me." He watched her sink into the water, stilling the heat that had dispersed to the water. He looked around for her, wading close. "Okay now Ginny. That's totally not funny. Don't hurt yourself. And I know you can hear me." He pulled his jeans up from where they were sliding down his hips and revealing the edge of his boxers. He stripped off his shirt, tired of the sagging material, and tossed it onto the bank.

Ginny could hear him and smiled even beneath the water. She was swimming as far down as she could and concentrated on keeping herself from needing to come up for air. She could make the particles of oxygen duplicate if need be before she had to come back up for air. She swam farther down and past him, refusing to come up just yet.

When it seemed like the normal person would have drowned by now she came up for air, five feet behind him. His shirtless form was definitely something to take in. She hadn't paid attention to it the night before. she didnt pay much attention to physical aspect but Daniel sure wasn't hurting

Daniel worried when she hadn't come back up for air. He moved to the spot where she had disappeared. Worriedly, he ducked under the water, trying to find her. He came up for air, knots in his stomach. "Ginny?" His eyes turned dark, flames eating along his back in fear response. "Please tell me you're okay. Normal people would have died...oh god, please don't be dead..." He swept his arms through the water, his hair spiking.

Status
Not open for further replies.