M// Umbrella Academy meets the MCU

N

notadetective

Original poster
So! I have been binging The Umbrella Academy and now she can't escape this. I'm here looking for a specific concept, but I don't have the plot or anything worked out. I'd love a partner who enjoys plotting and engaging in ideas. Quality over quantity but I can't do one liners. I tend to write three paragraphs as a minimum. Literate. Somebody who understands real life comes first.

So, the basic outline is The Umbrella Academy coming together with the MCU. I really want to play Klaus as a main, in an M/M ship with a Marvel character - I'm thinking Tony, but shoot anybody at me! I would love somebody who is comfortable writing other side characters. We can share the characters so neither of us are restricted to one fandom OR we can stay strictly in the lines where I'd write the UA characters and my partner could stick with the MCU characters OR we can just decide depending on the situation. Either way, I'd like somebody who is comfortable with both fandoms - I'm going on TUA netflix show but I'd take comic fans or somebody who is just starting the show but hasn't yet finished, as long as the intention of getting through it is there!

I really feel like this is a concept we could take anywhere. Let's toss in Marvel villains. Let's have family drama. The group dynamics for both are incredible, but let's throw them together.

Anyway, I'll leave this rambling mess of a post here. As mentioned, I'd love to plot something more in depth with a partner. My preference is email, but contact me here.

I'd love to roleplay with you! Umbrella Academy & MCU are both fandoms I enjoy roleplaying, and that's exactly what I'm looking for. Let's give it a go!

I'd love to roleplay with you! Umbrella Academy & MCU are both fandoms I enjoy roleplaying, and that's exactly what I'm looking for. Let's give it a go!
Hi,
If you're still interested in this then please email me at [email protected]. I'd love if you could introduce yourself, saying a little bit about yourself - I don't need much detail but I like more than a 'hey, rp?' when getting to know my partners! Tell me any ideas you have for your character, your roleplay preferences, your likes and dislikes when writing... That sort of thing. :) S x