[M]The Rebel's Girl With Akuma and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina blinked softly. She sighed and put on the most revealing one. She tilted her head softly. She gulped and said, " O-okay." She looked at herself in the mirror. She needed a brush to look good and she... she didn't have shoes. She looked at her bare feet, that were painted a light blue.

he walked back out inspecting her " oh right shoes " he pounded the wall again " the men entered gazing down sabrina " AYE EYES OFF ! " the men shot up looking at him " shoe for the lady please " the nodded and left, returning in less than a minute with a perfect selection of shoes. leaving once more " you can use the bathroom now if you wish "

Sabrina was innocent still. She looked down and bit her lower lip. She heard how he yelled when they gazed. When they left, " Are you jealous of people looking at me? Or do you just want me to be looked at by you?" Which both were the same thing. She smiled and looked over at the males as they came back. She grabbed a matching pair and put the heels on. She looked over at him and nodded. " do you have a hair brush in here?" She asked walking towards the bathroom, looking around.

" Yeah i do, and " he coughed a little walking over to her wrapping an arm around her pulling his face close to hers " You are mine " he said before moving around her looking for his shoes. ( dont be surprised if my thing says im offline i'll just be on my phone so keep posting )

Sabria looked at him and giggled. She felt how he wrapped his arm around her. She giggled and kfelt how close his face was, after he said that she kissed him on the lips softly. " That's good I like being yours." She soon got into the bahroom, " any makeup?" She asked. She looked around in the bathroom for supplies for her. ' Hairspray? Curling iron?"

" behind the mirror, press the button on the right the thing should revolve and all your womany stuff should be there " he said chuckling putting on his shoes battling with himself.

Sabrina smiled softly. She bit her lower lip, hearing him and going towards that button. She pushed it and seen all of it. She grinned. " thanks." She then began to fix her face with cleaning supplies, then makeup, and soon she did her makeup, put perfume on and then she began to curl her hair, after so, she hairsprayed her hair. She smiled lightly. She leaned against the doorway watching him.

okay ;D

He had put his full suit on and had slicked his hair back, he probably looked stunning some would say. He turned around fixing his ring putting it on his wedding finger. Looking up at her and his jaw almost dropping, he held the ring out. " we are a married couple with 2 children, ezekiel and amamda okay? Thats the role "

Sabrina blinked. She looked up at him hearing him. She raised an eyebrow. She sighed and smiled. " What?" She walked to him closing his mouth, kissing him softly. Before seeing the ring, it was so pretty. She slowly put it on. " o-okay.. How old?" She asked, just curious.

" the kids are 2 and 4 ezekiel being the eldest " he brushed some lint off her dress " act very nice and polite we havr to play this role accurately "

Sabrina looked over at him, " Really? Who is going to be there?" She asked softly. She looked at him softly feeling how he brushed his hand against her. She gulped. She nodded.

" generals of armies and some rich people " he said running a hand through her hair " you look beautiful mari-" he cut himself off shaking his head " sabrina " he turned and walked away from her opening a box.

Sabrina looked over at him and he was clearly going to say another name, seh raised an eyebrow. SHe said, " thanks" She followed him, " Who were you goin to say?" She raised an eyebrow thinking. "You know you should tell me about yourself." She said softly.​

He pulled a briefcase out of the box " i got your name mixed up thats all " he said moving past her. Opening the door " let's go or we will be later than we already are.

Sabrina looked over at him and smiled lightly. She shrugged and said, " Are you sure?" She knew it was more than that. She sighed lightly. She then giggled and headed towards him. " Sure let's go." She realized that they matched. She kissed his cheek. " So where are we going for dinner?"

" a party at a nice house " he said locking his arm in hers and walkng her up the path were they reacieved the awe noises from some of the jokster guys.

Sabrina blinked and sighed. She didn't know what to do. She smiled and nodded. She walked with him and smiled at him. " Cool."

As they walked out a back exit a fancy car was sitting there, he directed her inside and climbed in after her. He slid his hand into hers holding it so that she would get used to his hand holding company

Sabrina looked over at him as she got inside. She smiled sweetly, feeling how his hand slid into hers. She giggled softly. She was a little nervous. She looked over at him and kissed his cheek. She didn't know what else to do.

as she kissed his cheek it turned a blush red until he got it under control. As they continued the drive he spoke calmly " did you have a family before? "

Status
Not open for further replies.