[M]The Rebel's Girl With Akuma and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina smiled softly, and suddenly she felt her moved to him, she held onto him. She kissed him softly, with the same long kiss. She felt how soon it turned into a make out session.

He could feel his lust rising literally rising as she probably could to, but he didnt stop. He ran a hand down and up her leg again. This time sliding up her shirt his hand resting on her stomach

Sabrina smiled softly, she kissed him softly. She didn't want to stop. She felt how his hand ran up and down her leg but then sliding into her shirt, she felt his hand rest over her stomach, and belly ring. She kept kissing him, she moved her hands to grab onto his shirt, she felt like her lust, even though she was a virgin, rising.

Deepening the kiss he went to remove her clothing and pulled the blanket over them as he began to slowly remove his own last layer

Sabrina smiled softly. Feeling how she was just in her undergarments. She fell onto the bed as he covered them up. She grinned looking up at him.

He kissed her down her neck nipping at her softly. But returned to supply her with kisses, his hands traveling across her like dogs on a hunt

Sabrina smiled and soon took off his shirt as she kissed his lips, letting him do what she wanted. She grinned.

He removed the rest of her clothing and began his sexual duties as a man (skip?)

SKIP!
Sabrina bit her lower lip softly. She was asleep, laying on her stomach and the thin blanket covering her bottom half. You could see a back tattoo of a hummingbird with flowers.

Kissing her on the cheek and stood up out of the bed still naked stretching out and yawning and gruntjng

Sabrina sighed. She was still asleep. She could feel someone leave the bed. She sighed

He grabbed the blankets and pulled them off her " get up lazy ass "

Sabrina blinked as she got cold. She rubbed her eyes, she frowned and said, " Me lazy? I don't think so." She said softly. She frowned and looked at him, "gimme back the blankets." But then she realized she was nude. She blushed and began to get dressed to hide herself. The clothing was what she came in.

" you want to wear something else? cause that looks dirty " he said chuckling as he went through his closet half nude himself

Sabrina took it off, and kept on her undergarments, raising an eyebrow. " Are you sure there is anything that will fit me?" She was quite petite, probably the most petite girl there.

" you trying to call me fat? " he said sliding on dress clothes, looking pretty nice as if he was going to a meeting " trust me i got something for you " he said pounding the wall. two men entered with 5 women dresses that would most likely fit her and left " you are going to help me out today okay? "

Sabrina blinked and said, " n-no... it's just that.... " She blushed out of embarrassment " Clearly you aren't. " She bit her lower lip. Looking at the dresses as they were brought in. She squealed and hid behind him. She noticed the dreses, various colors, and tehy were somewhat short, low backs. " What do you need help with."

" Do you know how to act? " he said ignoring her question and continuing to get dressed in his dress clothes

Sabrina looked over at him, " What are you needing help with.." She sighed, " It depends.... I mean seriously, with this dresses.. What are we doing?" She asked.

" We are going out to dinner " he said tying his tie on and running a hand through his hair entering the bathroom " now get in the sexy dress and be happy alright? "

Status
Not open for further replies.