[M]The Rebel's Girl With Akuma and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina scooted as far as she can when he was coming closer to her. She watched him, her eyes sparkling. She raised an eyebrow. She sighed and said, " They threw me in here like a ragdoll." She shoved him away, not wanting him to touch it, because it hurt. " Stop touching it, " She whined. " It's hurts when there is pressure put to my foot." She glared lightly at him. She sighed putting her head on the back of the couch. She gulped lightly. She whined and tried to get away from this pain.

" fine i wont help and i'll just let you sit here and suffer " he said standing up " i'll just have them put you in the usual worker quarters...but i cannot promise you that you will sleep comfortably " he said shaking his head as he headed towards the door.

Sabrina's eyes widened. " Wait!! please forgive me.. I didn't mean to be so rude, but I was kidnapped... and I was brought here.. So I just am tryin to protect myself." She gulped. She didn't know what to say.

He looked back at her " its not your fault, you were accidently treading on territory...but we couldn't just let you go as when you were taking photos....well you caught some things we didnt want to get out " he nodded before walking back over to her, he slid his hands under her knees and her back and lifted her up off the couch and brought her to the soft bed. setting her down on it before entering the bathroom on the side.

Sabrina blinked and she heard him, thinking softly. She shrugged softly, she bit her lower lip as she heard him. " I Was wanting to see if thee rumors were true. I did see women in clothing that was... and acting like slaves and had marks on them, but why don't you want it out? Scared my country's army will take you down?" She felt how he picked her up. She gulped, and held onto a pillow when she was put on the bed. She winced at the pain, throbbing and her ankle was turning purple and swelling now.

" your country? take me down? hah you country is a bunch of idiots holding there dicks in there hands blind firing " he chuckled and came out the bathroom walking towards her " No, i just didnt want you getting killed by the many of the other people out there who want info on me " he began to splint her leg.

Sabrina sighed softly. She looked over at him, she bit her lower lip softly. She watched him start to splint her leg. She looked around and said, " Okay then..." She didn't know what to think about that. She looked down thinking of her life, back in her country. " What makes your army any better? Practically the same thing. " She said softly.

" Your army thinks kill kill kill....we are more tactical, they may have formations but we have the home field advantage " he shook his head moving hair out his face, as he finished the splint rubbing his hand along her smooth leg.

Sabrina sighed softly, " And what will that be? Take women from their husbands force them into the army?" She frowned. She felt how he ran his hand along her leg. She was making sure it wasn't going past her boundaries.

" No...take those starving men, train them and teach them how to get there life back...they have something to fight for, not something to fight with " he said shaking his head walking away from her

Sabrina sighed softly. She shook her head and laid there, and got under the covers. She looked at her leg and frowned. Soon, she looked at him, " Wait.. how long do I have to stay?" She asked.

" Until you die....or until the rebellion is over " he said chuckling before walking back into the bathroom with the medical supplies he brought out.

Sabrina frowned an looked at him as he disappeared. She turned her back towards him, holding onto the blankets. She was glad she was staying close to the blankets. She was tired. She yawned softly, as she fixed her head position on the pillow.

He came back out in his briefs, and walked towards the bed rubbing his neck. He lunged over her and layed on the top of the sheets sliding his hands behind his head looking at her " you have a nice face "

Sabrina sighed, she bit her lower lip before looking around her. Seeing him she gasped and moved. Seeing this. She gulped. She pushed him off of her. " gee."

He moved closer to her again his hand running up her leg slowly. " gee what? I find you ravishingly beautiful " he examined her eyes with his own soft light honey eyes

Sabrina looked over at him as he moved closer. She looked at his eyes as he did this. It felt really weird, " Thanks." She said softly. She realized his hand slowly creeping closer. She didn't know where this was going. She looked around with her bright blue eyes, she gulped. She looked into his eyes again, still getting captivated.

His hand went from her leg to her cheek softly as he pulled her in slowly and planted a long kiss on her soft lips. He held it there for a bit before letting go holding his eye sight on her

Sabrina smiled softly, she felt this, and realized that he wanted. he wanted a kiss. She kissed him softly, her eyes closed when their lips touched, Sensation ran through her body. She kept kissing him, until he pulled away ,her eyes opened as she smiled.

A smile crept on his face as he pulled her into him, his hand on her hips he went in for a longer kiss which in turn, turned into a makeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.