- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
Some key points to start off with:
  • First and foremost, I suggest reading my résumé.
  • First come first served; I will not double up on plots, pairings, or scenarios.
  • Multiple characters are allowed. In fact, it's encouraged.
  • I play dominate, submissive, and characters who are both. Please respect that.
  • I won't ask for much, but please avoid one liners. At least two to three complete sentences minimum. Five to eight complete sentences preferably.
  • I will require readable grammar.
  • Sometimes I'll use a light background (Opal) and a dark background (Jade). Use your best judgement with colors, that's all I ask.
  • Yes, I will start! Whether or not we use skeletons is completely up to you. I honestly prefer jumping in though.
Below are some scenarios simply because I couldn't think of a better way of presenting these snippets of thought. All characters are opened to be replaced with your own character and/or played; you do not have to play the character from which the point of view is being told from. They're just random people I chose to 'model' or act out the scenario. Each scenario can be interpreted differently, edited in any way, and build upon entirely. Additionally, the scenarios do not have to appear in the roleplay. They're just there to look pretty and give a decent idea on what I'm thinking.

You are walking along a busy street you may or may not recognized as you are returning from an apartment you weren't quite familiar with. The boy that was passed out next to you, on the floor of all places, was only one of your many misadventures you tended to have after becoming absolutely shit faced drunk. But it's not until you stop at a cross walk waiting for the light to give the go ahead do you realize how significant that one detail is. The walk person lights up but before you can cross, arms are wrapping around your waist. Someone is snuggling into your back! You look over your shoulder and come face to face with the guy you slept with last night. You explain to him how last night was a one time thing, but he doesn't seem to get it. It is then you realize his inhuman behavior.

Stop! Hold everything. This is a werewolf x werewolf roleplay idea. The lore I would like to use is that werewolves originate from a curse the moon goddess gave a mortal centuries before the Roleplay even takes place. Or not depending on the time this is taking place in. Thus, they do not have the freedom to freely shift. That is reserved for shapeshifters who are decedents from skinwalkers. But the wolf entity and the human entity do share a body and the wolf sometimes takes over or possesses the body they share without shifting. A young or inexperienced werewolf will sometimes gain animalistic characteristics though, like ears and even a tail. It's not until the full moon do the wolves actually shift. If you want to involve packs, just say so!

You continue to wonder around town looking for a place to eat at and the wolf pup is still following you! He doesn't seem to get the point of one night stands and deep down, your wolf is feeling for the poor thing. It's not in a wolf's nature to fuck around and then abandon ship without so much as a litter of pups, but at least your wolf is accustomed to the behavior. You finally find a decent burger joint to eat. The wolf pup waits outside and he's still there when you get around to leaving. His human has yet to regain control, so either he's letting his wolf lead the show or last night really did a number on him and he's oblivious to all that's going on. Either way, you're getting quite annoyed. You start yelling at him despite your hangover and finally, the wolf retreats and your face to face with a tired looking human who looks dead on his feet. It doesn't take long for you to figure out the human and the wolf are polar opposites. The situation also alerts you to another fact; this happens quite often.

Dun dada dah! Confused? Here's what's up, the human entity and the wolf entity in one of the characters don't exactly see eye to eye, especially since one just wants to hurry up and find a mate while the other just wants to fuck around. This leads to some emotion abuse towards the wolf entity on the human's part. The other werewolf gets involved with their conflict somehow, and that's my idea :D

On the outskirts of your territory resides an abandoned structure that, at it's prime, was a beautiful, extravagant mansion with three floors, five bedrooms, three baths, one library, a ginormous kitchen and an almost equally sized dinning room, a wine cellar, a living room, and a den. The history of the place is unknown, leaving much to speculation and the imaginative minds of the mischievous youth. Ghost stories and gruesome tales with the mansion being the heart spread like wild fire and planted their roots so far into your kind's minds they might as well be apart of your culture. Why is this important? Because tonight just happens to be the night your friends dare you to spend the night. What horrors lay within those walls? The butcher who murdered his family in the basement and prepared them like ham burgers? Or Perhaps something darker in its own right?

This idea is obviously less developed than the first and can probably utilize any combination of pairing but I thought a DemonxAssassin would be interesting. Basically, for whatever reason, an assassin has taken refuge in the abandoned, crumbling building and the Demon or whatever gets the pleasure of discovering him. Dundundun!

Last edited:
Sweet :D Want to add anything to it?

Last edited:
Alright ^.^ Character skeletons or no?

Last edited:
So...

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

That alright?

Which would you like to play?

Wouldn't have gave you you a choice if it wasn't ;)

Last edited:
What? No it's totally fine. XD Though that starter is kind of intimidating.

Hehe ^^ Don't mind the starter xD I always get carried away.

Oh yes and one other question who is the Seme and the Uke?

Good question o.0 I can play either with no problems so you can choose or let the Roleplay run it's course and decide then.

Are we still doing this?

Oh, yes we are. I apologize for that. My great grandmother passed away so things have been.... hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.