M/M :: Need partners for two plots! (omegaverse and crime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhe

poor little meow meow
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Evening/Late Night (MST)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Two specific plots that I'm interested in, both MxM.

- I don't do 'seme' and 'uke,' nor do I really subscribe to the idea that a story requires a 'dom' and a 'sub' character. Nah bro, let's give our characters some more depth than that!

- I have infinite patience. I won't bother you for replies. Even if you just don't want to continue the role-play anymore, that's cool too. This is just a hobby, after all. All that I ask is that you have patience with me, too.

- In Iwaku terms, I would consider myself an adept - advanced role-player. I like to both read and write meaty, detailed posts, that explore a character's thoughts, emotions, and motivations. Though I often write longer posts, with my average settling somewhere between 3-4 paragraphs, I don't advocate fluffy filler.

- I'm not a grammar tyrant by any means, but I do ask that my partner has a decent grasp on the English language, and is able to stay within one tense. I normally write in third person, past tense, but I also really enjoy writing in third person, present tense. If that's something you'd like to try, let me know!

- When it comes to smut, I can be quite explicit, and while I enjoy a good sex scene, I love exploring our story, characters, and world even more.

- Here's a detailed list of the kinks/subject matter I like and dislike. Mostly like in some capacity.

SOUL MATES - Alpha/Beta/Omega
Every person has a soul mate. Upon reaching puberty, a person begins to form an indistinguishable mark somewhere on their body. Each mark is unique, and is only shared by one other person: the person you're to spend the rest of your life with. The marks don't develop a distinguishable shape until the first contact with your soul mate. Some people spend their entire lives waiting to meet their soul mates. Others are lucky enough to meet them with ease.

Unfortunately, not everyone is compatible with their soul mate. Nature has a cruel sense of humor that way. Our characters are not friends -- in fact, they are complete opposites. It is because of this that they are both mortified to discover that they share the same mark.

Basically, this is an omegaverse role-play where our characters are rivals, ex-friends, or otherwise completely incompatible with each other. For bonus awkwardness, one character (let's call him Character A) is also very adamant that he's the straightest man to ever exist.

I'd be interested in playing the omega (or character A) in this case. Since he's insistent that he's straight, he's absolutely horrified to receive his mark. I'd like this role-play to be lighthearted with some dark overtones. Drama and tension is nice, but I've been wanting something a little fluffier, too. Fluff and drama! In one glorious package!

M-preg really squicks me out, so although that's prevalent in the a/b/o trope, I'm asking to forgo it here. I was thinking that male omegas are considered an anomaly, a mistake, as they're incapable of breeding, and are shunned as a result.

FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS - Twin Psychopaths
I'm sure you can tell by the name of this role-play that it's intended to be quite dark. Basically I've been reminiscing about an old role-play of mine that I totally loved, but had to stop due to falling out of contact with my partner.

As children, the two boys carried out their dark fantasy by killing a homeless man. Both of them enjoyed it immensely, and the crime went unnoticed. As they got older, one twin continued down the path of crime, while the other swallowed his pride and entered the safe, normal legal life. In their mid twenties, the twisted boy decides to seek out his brother to remind him who he really is.

Our characters don't necessarily have to be cannibals, either. I just looked through my music library and picked a fancy name that was somewhat related. :-D

If you are interested in indulging me in either of these plots, please reply to this thread first. After that, we can take our conversation to PMs![/B][/hr]

cannibals ooooo

Yup! Not necessarily cannibals, but I do enjoy the thought. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.