1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Scfi, Slice of Life, several fandoms
As of right now all I have is a pairing, but I love brainstorming and all of that with my partners so it shouldn't take too long to come up with a good plot. I prefer email as my RP method

The pairing is brother x sister's best friend.

Can you tell me alittle bit about your rping style?

Can you tell me alittle bit about your rping style?

I have been roleplaying for well over a decade, I tend to prefer M/F roleplays with me playing the male. Generally I stick to Slice of Life/Realistic/Modern roleplays and don't mind mature themes or smut. Email is my preferred RP method. I'm a fairly detailed writer and prefer my partners to be the same. My posting length often matches what my partner gives me but mostly I can churn out a four or five para reply sometimes more given what is happening in the plot.

hi there! i don't know if you're still looking but if you are, i'd be down to plot and see what we can come up with!

So would you be interested in a story based suspense drama with brother and sister. Modern based. Story over smut of course. Use of multiple characters as either some becoming primary and others secondary. Detailed. Para to Multi para posting. Dedication and long term.

Does that hit your fancy?

If you're still looking for a partner send me a message, maybe we can brainstorm together!

Other than the family stuff, would you be interested in anything else? I'd like more adult situations personally, but modern works.

As of right now all I have is a pairing, but I love brainstorming and all of that with my partners so it shouldn't take too long to come up with a good plot. I prefer email as my RP method

The pairing is brother x sister's best friend.
Hey there stranger! I'm up for some fun~ I live to plot and I always type multiple paragraphs. Single paragraph responses make me feel icky >~< If you're up to it, send me a PM or let me know and I will! ♡