-M- Listen to the Bells

Vent shrugged and just looked away from him for a moment "...I'm sorry for scaring you" he replied lowly, not really wanting to turn and look at his face "It was a shame..." he replied. "By the way if um... You feel uncomfortable you can go to the second floor... the staff is up there..." he mumbled softly "...." he looked really uncomfortable himself.

Camile scratched the back of his head and stared at his shoes. "N-no...it's fine. Really. It happens to me sometimes, its not all your fault." Camile didn't feel particularly comfortable staying with the staff, so after a moment of silence he slipped over to his bag and pulled out a text book. If he was trapped here, it wouldn't hurt to get some studying done.

Vent sat down away from him and Emmet sat across the table with Camile, however he just began to read a book he pulled out from his bag himself, it was all quiet except for the rain and it was calm, but the atmosphere was awkward, too awkward.

Vent sat down away from him and Emmet sat across the table with Camile, however he just began to read a book he pulled out from his bag himself, it was all quiet except for the rain and it was calm, but the atmosphere was awkward, too awkward.

Camile shifted nervously. He didnt like awkward silences, but he wasnt about to go and break it. The boy mentally kicked himself for being such a whimp. Wouldnt it be great if he had the courage fo do something as simple as smooth over awkwardness? The boy sighed. It appeared it was never meant to be...maybe he just needed something to be courageous for. But then again, he was a very normal student, sothere wasjt much to be courageous for...

Emmet turned to look at him and wrote a little on his board to then show it to him "Are you bored?" he asked
while putting down the book, and Vent noticed this almost instantly, just giving him a look through the corner
of his eyes and continuing to play with the sugar bag between his fingers.

Camile shook his head. "No, I'm not bored...I was just thinking...ah, well, nevermind. I don't really mind the silence. I was just hoping I'd be able to go home soon...you'd all be welcime to stay, and its a little more comfortable than this." He sighed a little, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers, hm? I should just be glad im out of the storm."

Emmet only shrugged and looked at the board for a little while before pulling his marker
and writing a little on it, then showing it for the boy to see "I suppose not. That's kind
of what my life is like, actually" he only then smiled at him.

Camile tilted his head a little, slightly confused, but he said nothing, and returned to his book. Again, he stayed quiet. He was beginning to feel light headed, and was a little worried. He hoped he wouldn't faint again. With a sigh, Camile leaned his head on his hand and blinked a few times, trying to refocus on the material.