-M- Listen to the Bells

Vent rose his brows a little and grew a bit more serious, staring directly at the boy for a moment, he let his hand drop unconsciously caressing and cupped his face for a moment, before he noticed just what he was doing and moved away from him to sit down on his previous seatment. "... I ... don't like to smile"

Camile felt confusion wash over him. This was...weird. He wasn't used to so much contact, and the whole action felt different from before. His eyebrows knitted together. What could anyone possibly have against smiling? "Why not?"

He looked away "I think's stupid." he replied coldly, tugging onto the hand that had just touched the boy's face, what ... was going on? Was he that desperate he was now intending to hit on him now? He didn't know, he was starting to get anxious and nervous again, triggering his anger. "Smiling is for the weak, someone told me before."

Camile shrugged. "Well, I think that smiling just means your happy, but if you aren't comfortable with that I understand." The boy shuffled over to the counter and squinted in the gloom, wondering if he could get into the coffee supply.

((Y O U ' R E ))

He rose his eyes, "happy?" he asked with a voice of slight disbelief and a bit of ... anger. "Happy about what?" he asked once more, shrugging.

((IM TIRED AND SICK GO EASY ON MYE))

"Hmm? Oh, no, I meant that people smile when they feel happy: it's a natural response. Whether you're conscious of it or not." Camile slipped over the counter and began to rummage for coffee grinds. "Its like when you draw and end up making the same face as they person you're drawing. Natural, you don't even realize it..." Reappearing with the ground coffee and a coffee pot, Camile said "uh..I hope I didn't upset you..." He began to make a small pot of coffee, enough for the three refugees, and left a little money on the counter. It appeared as if the shop was completely devoid of staff.

((I'm tired and sick and working too and yet i reply to all the things))

He stared at the young lad as he spoke, every move he took was almost as if he it was being slowly drawn in a sketchbook, while he was talking precisely about drawing things... He observed the movement of his smaller gentle hands and followed it with attention as he brewed the dark strong liquid, bitter. He didn't exactly love coffee, but it did the trick keeping him perked up... He averted his eyes anytime Camile would look at him, but he didn't really move from his spot, just staying there quietly listening, it was calming him down a little.

"I still don't like smiling... and there aren't things that make me happy" he replied little after, hands on the table. "I don't think I even know what happy means..."

Camile shrugged, and poured himself a cup of coffee. Setting it aside, he poured another and set it a little ways off: obviously intended for Vent. Camile continued in silence, getting some milk and sugar, and stirring it into his coffee. he was almost ghostlike: pale and deadly quiet.

He stood up and paced toward it, taking it between his hands and sighing softly "I didn't mean to depress you." he said, not looking at the boy, just taking a sip off his coffee and pulling a single cube of sugar, parting it on two pieces, and placing one on the boy's lips. "Sugar makes me happy I guess" he said, not pushing it, it's presence barely 'there' at all.

Camile wasn't depressed, not in the slightest. He just preferred silence, and knew he had to be careful around Ven't because of his temper.

Blinking once, Camile licked to sugarcube from his lips: his tounge almost (or maybe?) catching Vent's fingers ever so slightly. "I like sugar," Camile said, taking a sip from his coffee.

He stared at him for a moment and then pulled away, leaning his back on the counter, the silence was making him nervous again, even the rain wasn't enough anymore. "..." He didn't know what to do or say anymore, again they were in that silent lonely position, like Camile and Emmet weren't even there, he was just there alone in the silence, his blood boiled quickly. "H-Hey can we just... talk about something else?" he practically begged, but didn't show it on his voice.

"Hmm," Camile hummed. "Sure, anything you want to...are there any questions that won't upset you though?" Camile cast a glance at Emmet. He sure was a heavy sleeper. "Not that I expect you to get angry again, I just want to make sure you're comfortable."

Camile began to wonder why Vent disliked silence so much. It was a wonderful experience.

He shrugged softly. "... I don't know." he replied "Something happened the day they tried to take Emmet away, I can't remember what, but I was already angry all the time. Then after that day it became a permanent, uncontrollable issue, I'd even hit Emmet without wanting to, and when people asked me questions I'd punch them, or walls..." he shrugged and turned to him. "I don't think there's questions that bother me, except the ones I can't notice."

Camile's eyes widened a bit. "If I may offer my thoughts...I think you might, <i> might</i> have what's known as Post Tramatic Stress disorder." Camile took a quiet sip from his coffee cup. "It's common in people who've dealt with trauma, and I think maybe being possibly separated from Emmet triggered it."

Another quiet sip. "There's nothing wrong with that, if it is what you have, and there's lots of treatment for it..." Camile popped another sugarcube into his mouth. "Just know that if I say something that makes you angry, it's never my intent."

He looked at him over the corner of his eyes, his lined delicate looking lips touching the cup everytime he'd drink some of the bitter light colored liquid. He took a sip of his own and looked onwards. "No, they said it's my brain, like... someone hit me or something because the doctor said that the part that controls the rage in my brain is fucked up, so I can't control anger." he replied, trying to avert his attention from the younger male. "I don't want to hurt you" he suddenly said. "I mean I just met you, I can't have someone else hate me".

"hmmm..." Camile hummed again. It wasa little unnerving knowing Vent could attack others despite not wanting to. He probably wouldn't be very safe to bring home...
Camile mentally shookhis head. Of course he wouldn't being the boys home because a. They were stuck here and b. Camile hardly knew them.

Regardless, it didn't sound like there was treatment. "Let's talk about school," Camile decided. "what do you take?"

"I don't ... I dropped it in elementary school" he replied, shrugging "I was too violent, no one managed to keep me or stand me" he shrugged "However Emmet was always home schooling me so I don't think there's a real difference..." he looked down, frowning at himself "All I'm good for is hard labor anyway..."

((I am SO sorry this took so long! The power cut out :( ))

Camile frowned a little. School was always good, but it probably wasn't safe to have someone like Vent circling the grounds. At least he kept up with studies.
"Don't say that: I'm sure you've got lots of great thoughts going on! Why, I'm sure you could do anything you want!"

He laughed a little loudly then "Me? No, you got the wrong person" he kept giggling. He obvious had zero self esteem and it was showing "I'm sure you're the classroom smart worm tough, you must have perfect grades and all that, like Emmet."

"Well, I wouldn't say THAT...I do well enough though." It was true Camile did very well in school, but he didn't like bragging much. "But Vent, I'm positive that you have a brilliant mind. What are some of your favorite subjects?"