-M- Listen to the Bells

((Once I reveal the whole deal you are going to be so done with me I actually think you're going to take the first plane to veracruz, méxico, find me, and slap me))

Emmet turned to his brother who seemed to be bothered for a moment "He's fallen behind, he wanted to come so he could catch up with study but we got stuck here. Usually he's at home. With me." he sounded somehow ... annoyed by the question, however Emmet didn't actually seem to mind it. Complete opposites.

((Zid you are forgetting I have no money: the most I can do is use gifs and scream. Though, I'll admit I'll try XD ))

Camile gulped, and looked between the two. He didn't quite know what to do or say, or who to look at. Vent seemed to be the mouth peice of the two, but Emmet seemed more emotionally consoling.

Camile dropped his eyes and stared at his shies. He hung his head, like a child having been scolded, and said nothing. His mouth felt like lead; how could he bring himself to speak? Today was just not his day.

Vent sat down on the floor and took out his PSP to begin to play some game, action which didn't seem to please Emmet a lot, but he just shrugged and wrote again for a moment and then handed Camile the page once more, "Don't feel nervous about my brother, he's always angry at something, it's just
the way he tends to be like, he's not angry at you."

Camile gave a small smile, but again said nothing. It was like be had swallowed his tounge. So instead, Camile spread his hand, offering any place on the floor to Emmet and returning nervously to his book.

The actual material wasn't too interesting: it was a collection of the Brothers Grimm fairy-tales, somethingCMime had read thousands of times before.

He did sit down, hugging his backpack as well and just looking away into the light coming from outside the thick glass windows and doors, ignoring the thunder and just trying to rest a little, his brother seemed to be aware of him, extremely.

Camile had lost himself in the fairy tails despite having read them numerous times. It was something he still enjoyed to this day. He was a little surprised to see that Emmet and Vent were still by him. 'Is there really something that interesting about me?k he thought.

Another hour and a half passed in mere silence, Vent kept looking at his now dead psp, the battery had worn out so now he had nothing else to do but stare at the books he was ignoring, and Emmet kept trying to read what Camile was reading, awfully interested, which caused his brother's disgust, from his groaning about it.

Camile caught Emmet trying to read from the same book, and carefully placed the volume into his lap. "it's the Grim brothers," he explained quietly. "I used to read it a lot as a kid, so I already know them by heart. We can read more at your pace, if you like..."

Camile was rather aware of Vent, however, and was confused with the irritation that seemed to be radiating from him. Camile didn't see anything particularly annoying about reading...did Vent just not like him? Growing irritated at all the mixed signals, Camile decided to do what he did best: tune out what was bothering him. He returned his attentions to Emmet and the book, his disregard for Vent not rude, but it was clear the other boy had melted away to Camile, replaced (in his mind) with a dense gray fog that often surrounded him when he drifted into that state between wakefulness and complete disconnection.

Emmet nodded and just shrugged, allowing the action to be done, and then noticed Vent at last, he placed the page of paper over the book and wrote in it "I'm sorry, is he bothering you?"

"Hmmm?" Camile said, his head emerging from the clouds. "Oh, no, not really. I don't mind."

The truth of the matter was that Camile had almost forgotten about Vent, and decided as long as he could drift amongst his clouds, nothing would really bother them. Camile wondered idly when the storm would subside.

"Are you enjoying the book?"

He nodded and wrote again "Try to bear with him" he replied. He then averted his eyes and laid back "I'm tired" he wrote, handing him the piece of paper, thing that Vent seemed to not like for a second.

"Hmmmm," Camile murmured, "well, I don't really have anything comfortable for you to rest on...maybe you could wad up my jacket into a pillow of sorts?" Camile began to shrug of his jacket and fold it neatly. "Hmm...maybe if we put it over my bag...?"

He shrugged and shook his head strongly, by then Vent had stood up and the sound of a truck's klaxon made itself sound, "They're here, let's go Emmet" he practically commanded and the younger brother stood up, writing and handing out the piece of paper "You sure you don't want to come? The storm may throw itself an all nighter, and you know about the school's legend" he frowned.

Camile shifted uncomfortably. He was not too familiar with the legend: typical of himself, what with his head always in the clouds, but he did know that it was something very negative, and he had certainly never stayed later at the school than he needed to. "I-if it's not too much trouble...I mean, I don't want to impose, but I would greatly appreciate a ride home, if it's ok with you."

Vent growled and walked away, but Emmet smiled and nodded offering his hand for him to support himself and stand back up.

Camile graciously took Emmet's hand and stood up. He followed Emmet quietly, padding across the carpeted library floor like a cat. Camile frowned a little. He knew Vent was supposedly always like this, but he couldn't help but feel as if Emmet's brother harboured a particular hatred for himself specifically. Not that Camile cared much: after all, what were the chances of himself running I to the boys again? Probably very unlikely: it was a fairly large school. Regardless, it made Vent unapproachable, and shy Camile found it hard to engage the other in polite small talk.

When they were outside the rain had died down a lot, now it was just the wind, and Vent allowed Emmet to hold onto him, the strong was actually so strong it was hitting them and almost moving them, so they had to hold each other close. However what got to Vent's nerves was that Emmet held onto Camille as they went into the truck's back part, leaving Camile in the middle of the two brothers, explaining only for a brief moment what was going on to the older man that was driving the vehicle.

The man smiled at Camile and began to drive, extremely slowly. "It seems we're stuck here for a longer while" Camile wrote in a little board he found on the vehicle, probably he had forgotten it there that morning... Vent just looked out the window, arms crossed.

Camile said and did nothing. He followed the boys quietly and gave a soft, appreciative smile to the man driving. He glanced at Emmet's board and nodded once. "Oh, it's fine, I don't mind waiting. You are all being more than generous, so it's not a problem."

Camile stared at his hands quietly for a bit. He shifted a little and looked about the car. Camile glanced at Vent.
'Maybe I van talk to him. We might have something in common,' thought Camile.

"So, Uh, Vent...how old are you, again?"

Instant trigger, Vent gripped so hard on the side of the hand holding stand on top of the car's door he literally TORE IT OFF, he only slowly glared at Camile but didn't really felt like hitting him, just doing that had calmed him down. After all he was extremely stressed. "... Twenty two" he replied, his voice deep and strong but practically everyone, even the driver had backed off from him when the strong sound of the metal and plastic cracking tore everyone's ears with the noise.

Emmet stared at his brother wide eyes but then wrote something in his board "Please forgive him".

Camile flinched at stared at his shoes. He wanted to apologize a thousand times over, but he (once again) felt as if he'd swallowed his tongue. They young boy felt absolutely awful for having upset Vent, but didn't dare look up.
"now, now, you can't beat yourself up over this' Camile thought to himself, 'It was an innocent question; how were you supposed to know it would upset him? Just act like a man and apologize.'

"I'm sorry...I did not mean to upset you...please accept my apology."