(M/F) Looking for M, Active and Literate partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kattcattis

Original poster
Hello once again!
This search will mirror my requirements from another of my searches; Furry/Anthro Search Thread
Furry search will be open until I write that plots are taken, your own ideas can always be pitched to me, Don't be afraid :)

I will assume you have read all of this before contacting me, and if there is anything more you're curious about. Feel free to visit my page and information. I will do that to you, and a tiny information page or even "person doesn't let you see his/her page" will put me off.

Requirements
- Active. I am always loving an active partner. One or more post a day is heaven. If I only receive one post a week, I will address that unless I've been given a reason in advance.
I firmly dislike being told afterwards. Don't assume I know your holidays or other appointments, and if you're not sure you've told everyone about your absence. Then check!
- Grammar. I am in no way a grammar nazi and there will be my fair share of mistakes as English is not my main language. I hope this thread will give you an overall view of my own writing skills.
However, I do need you to match my skill or be better. I can not read through a wall of misspelling words and sentences that doesn't make sense.
- Length expectations. Yes, I do expect you to write a nice amount. I usually say my comfort zone is 1-3 paragraphs (meaty ones). If I don't get enough to work with, I will tire of the RP quickly,
and I understand that dialog heavy posts tend to be shorter but there is always possible to add a little more. Keep it to 3 paragraphs each post and I will love you <3,
give me only 1 all the time and I'll most likely drop the RP.
- Participation. My plots are NEVER set in stone and I will never take offence, if you present a different direction or plot point to me. I do expect you to participate in the RP creation.
I have some basic ideas, but I want both of us to work it to the next level. Make it fun for both of us that we can't wait for each others responses!
- Communication. A very important part! A lot of things that I've mentioned have to do with communication so I can't stress this enough! If you will be gone for a while,
tell me when and how long. If there is anything wrong with the RP, then bring it to light, I won't know until you tell me. If you have an idea that you think I might resent,
tell me about it right away! I am an honest person, but also open to new things :)
- Balance. I put this in the libertine because I am completely fine with violence and smut. If blood need to be spilled, then it will. If we want steamy sexy scenes, then we will.
Be very open to talk about this, your do's and don'ts. I have a link on my page to a kink list, so dig in^_^

If these requirements are not filled, I will give you a warning, I will be honest. Hopefully someone agrees with this naturally and we can have lots of fun! If I am not the person for you, I can assure you there is lots of people looking.

I will most likely not respond to people only saying; "I am interested". You HAVE to start including yourself in the idea right away, or if something is unclear then ask about it.

Pairings;
I am looking to play female, but I could double or play multiple characters in a plot.
My character will be on the left, and yours on the right. You can always choose to be something else than what I've put up there, lets discuss what you want :)
I only have very basic plot points of these, you should be able to help build something with me.

(Inside brackets are keywords for what I am looking for in the RP)

Historical Japanese setting
Princess x Kidnapper (I've always wanted to do one of these settings, but I barely have anything else planned xD)
Yuki Onna x Human (Humans fear this creature that brings ice and cold, but is she really a bad person?)
Reptilian Princess x Prince (Forbidden love. The Princess is allowed sanctuary and safety in the Princes kingdom, she is shunned by his people, but does the two see each other differently? No Furry or Anthro, think Yokai)

Historical European setting
Evil sorceress x Human/Knight/Prince/King or/and her minion (Open for a lot of possibilities, maybe even multiple partners for the sorceress if we want to go that way~)

Modern fantasy
Elf x Human (Age difference, Height Difference. Possibility of two males?)

I want us both to make Character sheets, and I prefer using anime pictures.
I can RP in both PM and Threads, whatever is more comfortable for you ^_^

If there is any interest then please send me a PM. I prefer it that way, as I want to get right into building these stories together :) In the PM, try and inspire me! I absolutely love OOC chatting, so if you're not friendly there is a big chance I'll be scared of you xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuki Onna x Human (Humans fear this creature that brings ice and cold, but is she really a bad person?)
Reptilian Princess x Prince (Forbidden love. The Princess is allowed sanctuary and safety in the Princes kingdom, she is shunned by his people, but does the two see each other differently? No Furry or Anthro, think Yokai)
Elf x Human (Age difference, Height Difference. Possibility of two males?)

Status
Not open for further replies.