Maiden of Destruction
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
- My Usual Online Time
- Afternoon, for me. AEST
- Writing Levels
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Either, really, so long as my partner does some of the work, too.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, magical, medieval
- Genre You DON'T Like
- When the plot literally revolves around romance.
So, lots of words in those tabs. Feel free to ask questions. I know I don't always make sense but I'll try to explain anything that isn't clear.
((Alright. I lost the original file I wrote this up on so I'll try to put in everything I remember in dot points.))
- Centuries before the age of man the world was run by a single kingdom.
- This kingdom held magic and creatures beyond our imagination.
- There were good rulers, bad ones, merciful ones and those who squashed any that disobeyed.
- There was one particularly evil queen. An 'ancient demon' who ruled with such malice that her own bastard son rebelled against her.
- He created M.A.T.Q. Also known as Many Against the Queen or simply 'Mato'.
- This rebellion was the downfall of the queen, who was too strong to kill, so they split her essence into ten and trapped it within crystal shards.
- These shards were scattered around the world. Some were buried, others left to the ocean. One remained with the son, who protected it with his life.
- Upon his death, he passed this shard to the new leader of Mato.
- With the queen gone the kingdom fell into darkness and chaos and thus the age of man was born.
- But man, whose heart was full of fear and distrust turned against magic, against the other races and hunted them down.
- Over time the magic of the world dwindled until the only memory left of it was in fairy tales and legends.
- Now we turn to modern day, where humans are the only race to have survived. Or so they believe.
- You see, magic and creatures are still out there, though their numbers are not what they used to be.
- They hide among us, identities protected by none other than Mato, who now dedicate their time to protection and preservation of peace between humans and creatures.
- They originally made the rebellion into an organisation to protect the crystal shard-turn-necklace, yet branched out to bringing peace between humans and creatures.
- And this was acheived by allowing humans to forget their magical ancestors.
- But there are new rebellions rising. Ones who believe magical creatures should not hide from man. That the age of man is due to end.
- And the most prominant of these is known as 'Free'. An organisation founded by Dracula himself.
- He aims to use the shards to power the fall of man.
- Will you help keep the shards safe and fight against the coming war or will you try to bring down mankind and bring about a world where you no longer need to hide?
- You must make either Free or Mato agents. No civilians will be accepted.
- Free agents are magical creatures only.
- Due to it being 'the age of man', creating Mato agents must include a human. For example, you can create either a single human character for Mato, or both a human and magical creature.
- Also due to the previous rule there will be a limit on the amount of members of each group. For example, if there are three currently made Mato agents then there will only be one Free agent. If there were ten Mato agents, then I will allow five Free agents and so on.
- Please include descriptions of magical creatures. For examples, please see the 'magical creatures' section below.
- I also suggest reading or skimming over other character sheets.
- Try to put limits on powers and such. Nobody like all powerful OCs.
- Feel free to use fairy tale characters and such.
- I don't care about post length. Write as much or as little as you want.
Mato Leader - Taken for plot purposes
Ikata Villo - Engineer/second-in-charge
Caleb Arrien-Villo - Foot soldier
Vlad the Impaler A.K.A. Dracula
Humans are fragile creatures who used to be able to manipulate magic. They lost this ability along with their memory of magical creatures. Though some may hold magic in their blood, it is so minute that it cannot be used. Their name may be tainted in the RP, but some have taken it upon themselves to rectify this.
Ancient demons are a long lived race that appear to look just like humans. They can live to be many centuries old and are often known to dabble in 'dark magic'. Which, truth be told, is just magic that people are too scared to use. They are extremely rare to come by due to being the main target of the earlier hunting as the evil queen was one of them.
Vampires like Dracula appear human when satisfied or have recently fed. Though as their thirst increases, their features become more bat-like and more blood is required in order to return them to their human-like selves. They all have the same abilities - so none have unique ones.
Name: Ikata Villo
Age: Many, many centuries. Though, she looks to be about 20 years old.
Race: Ancient demon.
Race Description: Ancient demons are a long lived race that appear to look just like humans. They can live to be many centuries old and are often known to dabble in 'dark magic'. Which, truth be told, is just magic that people are too scared to use. They are extremely rare to come by due to being the main target of the earlier hunting as the evil queen was one of them.
Personality: She's rather cold to people she doesn't like and hardly talks about herself. She has a love of science and often blows up things for the sake of watching an explosion.
Things your good at: Puzzles, fighting, science and technology.
Things you suck at: Emotions, talking, not insulting others.
Preferred Combat Specialization: Combat is her preference, though she often fuses it with technology. Her magic is a last minute resource.
Necromancy: Ikata is capable of raising the dead for short periods of time. This is limited to small creatures, such as wolves, rabbits and great danes at the largest.
Shadow Manipulation: Her personal favourite. She can create shadows or manioulate existing ones to hide herself, capture others or teleport over small (must be visible) distances. These shadows are easily conquered with bright light.
Audio Illusions: Whilst not technically dark magic, Ikata has always loved studying music and sound. She uses this abillity as more of a hobby, though can use it to temporarily deafen another.
Personal History: She has lived many, many lives. She was once a pirate, assassin, a queen and a warlord. In her time she has married and become a widow. She has adopted humans from the streets and raised them as her own. She has fought in wars galore and has killed many, including other demons.
How You Came to join Mato/Free: Over the years Mato had constantly tried to get her to join. Finally she gave in, claiming that she had nothing better to do anyway. Truth be told, some of her own adopted children had become victims of Free and she is out for revenge. She now works as the head engineer.
Other: She has a variety of weapons hidden on her body and a temper that will burst with the wrong words.
Name: Caleb Arrien-Villo
Personality: Often described as too energetic and trusting. He is usually the one attempting to cheer someone up and always looks to the bright side of a situation.
Things your good at: Hand-to hand combat, cheering others up, working in teams.
Things you suck at: Puzzles, remaining quiet when it is not necessary (ie. in libraries), one-handed firearms.
Preferred Combat Specialization: Melee is preferred though is handy with a sniper rifle as long as someone watches his back.
Magic Abilities: He has none though often boasts about his 'luck powers'/
Personal History: He doesn't remember much from his childhood but was found by Ikata after his home was ravaged by Free. Any questions about who Ikata thought were personally responsible was recieved by a change of subject.
How You Came to join Mato/Free: He simply joined when Ikata finally agreed that he was old and mature enough.
Name:Vlad the Impaler. A.K.A. Count Dracula
Age: As he was born in 1431, Vlad is now 580-odd years old.
Race: He is a vampire.
Race Description: Vampires like Dracula appear human when satisfied or have recently fed. Though as their thirst increases, their features become more bat-like and more blood is required in order to return them to their human-like selves. They all have the same abilities - so none have unique ones.
Personality: He can be called an honourable man... Sometimes. He appears caring and hard-working to his peers and aliesn. He loves to be surrounded by, well, women and tends to ignore anyone who tries to explain technology.
Things your good at: Deception, his powers, seduction, organising his ranks, stealth attacks
Things you suck at: Blood hahah. But seriously, he sucks at technology, science and full frontal attacks.
Preferred Combat Specialization: Usually using his magic and hand to hand combat together.
Yes, he can change into a bat.
He can control all other bats in the vicinity.
Literally just super strength and speed.
Can seduce and decieve anyone he desires so long as they are unaware of it happening.
Personal History: Essentially most of the stories you've heard about Dracula are true. Born into a wealthy family he soon became known as Vlad the Impaler. He decapitated his enemies and impaled their heads on a spike to ward of enemies.
How he became Dracula may be a little different to what you have heard. For instance, he wasn't the original vampire. As it turned out, it was his sister that had become a vampire and upon finding this out, he took the blame for her crimes. As time went on she eventually lost control and bit him, making him into the vampire he is now.
Years after the villagers found out and burned down their mansion while his sister was trapped inside. To this day he still holds a grudge against all humans.
How You Came to join Mato/Free: He founded the organisation.
T.B.A. when they occur.