M A T C H M A K E R ♂ϟ♀ I C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catarina<3

Catarina grinned when she seen Leo and without hesitation she pulled him into a hug, giving him a tight squeeze before pulling away and taking one of his suitcases without asking if he needed help.

"Yea, I didn't really want to wait though. So, how was everything? Did it all go well?" Catarina asked as she pulled the luggage and walked beside Leo. It seemed that no one had ever suspected that Catarina had a crush on Leo which was funny because she'd been crushing on him since high school, it was a secret she kept to herself. Besides, that was probably the one thing in her life she'd never be able to be openly speak about. Which was weird for her because it was Leo who was supposed to be the one getting shy over things. Not her.

"I bought a lot of fatty food for us to hang out later on, I wasn't sure if you wanted to go out and eat or not," She added when they reached the car and she pressed the button on her keys to unlock the trunk.

{Taekwoon ~ Age-21 ~ Location- Airport}​
Leo hugged her back gently and watched her take the bag. He started to object to her taking a bag, but decided not to. Leo listened quietly, following her outside and looking around as they walked. "Yes, it went well." He replied to her, glancing down at her face shortly. Furrowing his eyebrows, Leo looked forward again. It was bothering him that he couldn't pin-point what was different about her...but he really didn't want to ask, just in case he might insult her.

"Which one do you want to do?" He asked, just catching the last part of her sentence. Leo loaded his suitcase in the trunk and reached out for the one she had.

tumblr_n2mxj6lx4M1shxfrro1_500.gif

{Chase ~ Age- 19 ~ Location- Outside the Bakery}
Chase leaned against the brick siding, tapping his foot on the ground while both twitching his nose and tossing a ball up and down. He'd not been standing here but 10 minutes but hoped Mara hadn't seen him, wanting to surprise her. An older man stepped out the door, giving Chase a start but his face quickly relaxed into a huge toothy smile. "Hello!" He greeted enthusiastically, laughing slightly for no real reason. The man passed by without a word, kind of avoiding the known menace and hurried on. Hearing Mara say good by to her parents, Chase stood straight and put the ball in his pocket waiting for her to appear out the door. Unknowingly, he was also humming a song as he waited.​
((Is that Baekhyun I spy? XD I'll edit this for my post later.))

Status
Not open for further replies.