M A T C H M A K E R ♂ϟ♀ I C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella
[{June 24} <3 24 Shady Side Lane <3 Irish/ Italian <3 Lilo, Chip <3 http://www.polyvore.com/sweater_love/set?id=148968010

"Yeah that would be great." She replied as she started walking with Elliot. "Oh wow. That's exciting. I haven't been horseback riding in forever. I've been good. Dance, fashion and social media took over my life when we were living in Los Vegas. I was on an amazing dance team. So I've added a good amount of awards to my collection. We did a lot of traveling with the team and on our own also." She was happy to have at least one old friend back. That was the hardest part of coming back, so much had changed in the past six years, Bella didn't know where to begin with people.

{match: Elliot} {friends: Elliot}
{tagged: Elliot} {Location: leaving school}

Reactions: XiaoLu
lovers-quarrel.regular.png
16 {March 14th} 64 Barkley Road German~Slight Native American~Greek Khione~Castor~Pollux
"Thanks," she smiled softly before sneezing into her arm. It slightly resembled a cat sneeze, petite and quiet. "Come on in. You going to the dance? If not, we can watch a movie or something... I don't want to get you sick though..." She pouted slightly. Being sick was worse if she couldn't hang out with her best friend.

mrs-saint-delafield.regular.png

18 {April 26th} 48 South Rose Parkway French~Irish Picasso
As Era walked around the classroom, she paused and leaned her head down next to Jason. Her had promising talent, but he was too literal. It was probably because of his personality more than he talent though. There wasn't much she could do about it. "Try to draw something a bit less fruity this time," she told him, almost right next to his ear. Before he could say anything, she straightened up and walked towards the next student.

toonacious-bb.regular.png

15 {September 19th} 24 East Weston Street Italian-English-Filipino Kip-Molly
"I didn't know there was a dance tonight... Maybe I should pay more attention to morning announcements..." Austin scratched his head and chuckled slightly. "I guess I could go though, if you wanted me to. It could be fun." He smiled warmly at Melody.

LuHan ❣ Age: 21 ❣ Address: 2101 Stryker Rd, ❣ Nationalities: Chinese/American

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]Luhan~[/BCOLOR]

EXO-Luhan_1411051507_af_org.jpg

Pulling the door open, Luhan was hit with the warm air, pungent with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee with the lavish undertones of hot chocolate. He stood in line, ignoring the stares of some girls. He looked the other way, praying to dear lord that they wouldn't go crazy or do anything rash. Cringing and sighing inwardly, he forced a small smile on his face as one of the girls shrieked, startling almost everyone at Starbucks. The group mobbed him, shoving for pictures, slapping paper at his face for signatures. With a quick flourish of his pen, he managed to sign at least a few of the papers, and take a few selcas, or selfies, with the girls before managing a polite conversation with them, all the things he was expected to do as a celebrity. Apologizing to the girls, he gave them a smile, before turning his attention to the barista, who was looking slightly flustered and overwhelmed. "I would like a dark roast coffee please... And a vanilla latte." Luhan added this quietly, wondering if Anna still liked vanilla lattes. Ever since he had moved to Korea, he hadn't seen Anna in years, nor had he really talked to her. Since he had some free time, he had made up his mind to visit her at her campus.

Running a hand through his hair, he could see the crestfallen faces on his fans faces, as they heard him ordering two drinks. He missed the days when he had a quiet life, when cameras weren't shoved into his and his band mates faces at the airport, and when his life wasn't stalked. He missed his simple life. Lost in his own thoughts, he thanked the barista as she handed him both the vanilla latte and his coffee. Bading an apology and a goodbye, he winked at the girls, knowing that they would like it, before walking out the warm environment. Juggling the drinks in his hands, he ran a hand through his hair, trying to smooth it down as he set the cap back on his head. Luhan wondered what Anna would think of him, would she still like him? Would she still recognize him? Had he changed over the five years they were apart? Sure, he had lost a considerable amount of weight, losing the pudgy cheeks he once had, his style of dress had changed, preferring black clothes, skinny jeans, caps, and layering clothing, which was now trendy in the South Korean entertainment industry, along with eye liner, or, ahem, should I say guy liner? Along with that, he had also had his ears pierced twice. Had his personality changed much? The young man's brain whirled at a hundred miles per hour, causing him to nearly miss Anna's campus.

Stopping by the edge of the entrance of the building, he stood, underneath a tree, the onsetting autumn breeze hitting Luhan as he stood, slouching against the tree, sipping his coffee. The vibrant green hues and splashes of varigated colors from the summer had been smudged with the fiery hues of red and yellow, as autumn claimed the territory. From the corner of his eye sight, he could see some girls whispering, eyeing him over. He could catch smidgets of their conversation, "cute, " "band," "asian," "autograph," "tour, " and, "What's he doing here?" Turning his attention the other way, Luhan waited for Anna's class to finish.

{Match:Anna}{Friends:Anna}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;LEU/Starbucks}

ibwTgZkkEEZ3Bv.jpg

Pulling the door open, Luhan was hit with the warm air, pungent with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee with the lavish undertones of hot chocolate. He stood in line, ignoring the stares of some girls. He looked the other way, praying to dear lord that they wouldn't go crazy or do anything rash. Cringing and sighing inwardly, he forced a small smile on his face as one of the girls shrieked, startling almost everyone at Starbucks. The group mobbed him, shoving for pictures, slapping paper at his face for signatures. With a quick flourish of his pen, he managed to sign at least a few of the papers, and take a few selcas, or selfies, with the girls before managing a polite conversation with them, all the things he was expected to do as a celebrity. Apologizing to the girls, he gave them a smile, before turning his attention to the barista, who was looking slightly flustered and overwhelmed. "I would like a dark roast coffee please... And a vanilla latte." Luhan added this quietly, wondering if Anna still liked vanilla lattes. Ever since he had moved to Korea, he hadn't seen Anna in years, nor had he really talked to her. Since he had some free time, he had made up his mind to visit her at her campus.

Running a hand through his hair, he could see the crestfallen faces on his fans faces, as they heard him ordering two drinks. He missed the days when he had a quiet life, when cameras weren't shoved into his and his band mates faces at the airport, and when his life wasn't stalked. He missed his simple life. Lost in his own thoughts, he thanked the barista as she handed him both the vanilla latte and his coffee. Bading an apology and a goodbye, he winked at the girls, knowing that they would like it, before walking out the warm environment. Juggling the drinks in his hands, he ran a hand through his hair, trying to smooth it down as he set the cap back on his head. Luhan wondered what Anna would think of him, would she still like him? Would she still recognize him? Had he changed over the five years they were apart? Sure, he had lost a considerable amount of weight, losing the pudgy cheeks he once had, his style of dress had changed, preferring black clothes, skinny jeans, caps, and layering clothing, which was now trendy in the South Korean entertainment industry, along with eye liner, or, ahem, should I say guy liner? Along with that, he had also had his ears pierced twice. Had his personality changed much? The young man's brain whirled at a hundred miles per hour, causing him to nearly miss Anna's campus.

Stopping by the edge of the entrance of the building, he stood, underneath a tree, the onsetting autumn breeze hitting Luhan as he stood, slouching against the tree, sipping his coffee. The vibrant green hues and splashes of varigated colors from the summer had been smudged with the fiery hues of red and yellow, as autumn claimed the territory. From the corner of his eye sight, he could see some girls whispering, eyeing him over. He could catch smidgets of their conversation, "cute, " "band," "asian," "autograph," "tour, " and, "What's he doing here?" Turning his attention the other way, Luhan waited for Anna's class to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony
16 {Jan. 7} ❣ 10th grade ; works on family ranch ❣ 88 Lincoln Pl. <Wood Cattle Ranch> ❣ Scottish|Latin American|Italian ❣ Several Cows|Rodeo|Tila|Mouzer|Chase|Pipsqueak X

"If you're not going I sure as hell am not" Anthony said without the slightest second of hesitation before nodding at her suggestion. "C'mon Sneezy, let's find a movie and get you comfortable so we can actually hang around outside instead of in here" he said seriously yet with a hint of joking as he motioned around them. "Besides, once you're better, the calves are missing you, I guess I don't let them get away with as much" he smirked.

{Match;Calliope<cr>}{Friends;Callie*,Open}
{Tagged;Callie}{Location;Callie's House}

Elliot
17 {March 4th} ❣ 11th grade ; works on family ranch & rodeo ❣ 84 Lincoln Pl. ❣ Welsh|French ❣ Mars|Pearl|Rootbeer|Blaze| Drifter|Topaz|Harley X

"Hey that's awesome that you were able to compete and all. I'm glad to have my friend back though" he smirked lightly as they approached her block "Do you still have my number?" Eli asked curiously, blue eyes resting on Bella warmly.

{Match;Bella}{Friends;Bella}
{Tagged;Bella}{Location;Friends}

Thomas
22 {September 12th} ❣ 4th year studying writing & music at LEU ; Aspiring writer & composer ❣ 7 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Norwegian|Swedish ❣ Tallah|Patchwork|Wrinkles X

"Sounds great" Thomas agreed as his stomach let off a mostly silent grumble, reminding him that it was nearly dinner time. "Let's drop the dogs off at my house then we can grab the car and head over to the Lotus Cafe or whatever it's called" he suggested lightly. Tom liked being around Emilee, she was fun to be with.

{Match;Emilee<cr>}{Friends;Olly,Emi,Open}
{Tagged;Emi}{Location;Playful Paws Park}

Oleysia
16 {September 1st} 10th grade ; Part-time animal shelter worker 7 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Norwegian|Swedish ❣ Ivory|Pumpernickel| Sesame|Redd|Onyx|Cali|Jez|Olaf X

Jumping slightly when she heard the voice, Olly looked up and did her best to hold back a blush... though she was sure her pale cheeks flushed at least a light pink color. "Hi" she said softly, swallowing the metaphorical 'frog' that seemed to be in her throat as she held out a hand. "I'm Oleysia, most people call me Olly" she said, for some reason she was desperately trying to hide her swedish accent. "You go to the high school on Lake road, right? I think I've seen you a few times" she added quickly before tucking a strand of hair back behind her ear as she looked up at him with her pale blue eyes

{Match;Maverick}{Friends;Tom,Open}
{Tagged;Mav}{Location;Blush Club}

Christian
20 {August 21st} ❣ 2nd year studying construction at LEU ; No Job ❣ 33 East Hickory Ct. ❣ German|English ❣ Swipes|Rainbow| Leap|Hops X
Letting out a sigh and half nod of agreement, Chris glanced over at her "Are you alright?" he asked, dipping his roller brush in the paint to begin helping her reach the higher areas.

{Match;Kat}{Friends;Kat,Open}
{Tagged;Kat}{Location;Kat's Apartment}

Logan
19 {July 4th} ❣ 1st year studying marine biology at LEU ; Lifeguard/Swim Instructor <winter> & camp counselor <summer> ❣ 108C Hampton St. ❣ Scottish|English ❣ Mr. Meow|Squeaky X

"Who, me?" Logan joked, pretending to glance around for another person "Oh, I guess it was me" he smirked slyly, already knowing the answer. Asana was his best friend just like he was hers, but at the same time he couldn't help wishing that maybe they weren't best friends. Maybe then he would have the courage to tell her how he felt about her... maybe even ask her out? "So, what are you up to?" he asked after a few moments of thought.

{Match;Asana<cr>}{Friends;Asana*}
{Tagged;Asana}{Location;Library}

Anna
19 {November 15th} ❣ 2nd year studying nursing at LEU ; No Job ❣ 14 River St. ❣ Greek|French ❣ Emerald|Piccino|Lacey|Marmaduke| Scooby|Scrappy|Fitz X

Finally! As Doctor Dillanbough dismissed the class, Anna quickly gathered her things, cramming them into her messenger bag as she ran out the classroom door. She hated lectures... they were so boring. On her way out, Anna passed a familiar looking figure. Immediately she stopped and turned around to look again before blinking to make sure she wasn't just seeing things. "Oh my... it can't be... can it?" she said to herslef before walking over "LuHan?" she asked after a moment. He did look different, but not unrecognizably so. "I haven't seen you in what feels like forever! How is being a celebrity?" she asked, her Australian accent thick yet crystal clear at the same time.

{Match;LuHan}{Friends;LuHan}
{Tagged;LuHan}{Location;Lake Erie University <LEU>}

Melody
15 {July 8th} ❣ 10th grade ; No Job ❣ 21 Lake Erie Rd. ❣ Spanish|Portuguese ❣ Max|Squish|Simon|Lys| Neek|Laros X

"Really?" she heard herself asking "You would go just because I asked?" she said softly, sounding slightly surprised but with a happy, giddy tone. That had never happened before. "Honestly I would love it if you went, then I'd have a friend with me and I wouldn't feel so awkward, but it's completely up to you" she decided finally before hearing the tune to Under the Sea start playing. Blushing as she pulled her fancy new iphone whatever it was out, Mel answered the call quickly, not having realized it wasn't on vibrate. "Yes daddy, no... I'm coming now. I know. I'll go for you and mommy" she said with a soft, nearly inaudible sigh. "okay bye, I'm on my way" she promised before pressing the end button and looking up at Austin "Do you need a ride? My dad wants me to leave... apparently my mom has a bunch of 'outfits' for me to go through..." she droned, clearly dreading what was to come.

{Match;Austin}{Friends;Austin}
{Tagged;Austin}{Location;School}

Mara
18 {December 25th} ❣ 1st year studying theater at LEU ; Works at family bakery & auditions ❣ 12 River St. ❣ Russian|Greek ❣ Hansel|Gretel|Sky|Midnight|Star X
---I'll post again next time---

{Match;None Yet}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;Angel's Sweet Tooth Treats <Bakery> / Home}

Sadie
21 {March 5th} ❣ 3rd year studying elementary education at LEU ; Part-time dance teacher ❣ 11 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Spanish|Irish ❣ Apache|Bebe X

"Hey Gabey" Sadie said sweetly, returning the kiss before she smiled and gave each dog a pat "Well I love them too babe, although Bebe is still afraid of them I think" she said lightly, walking into the living room. "So, what do you wanna do?" she asked, unsure if his plans had changed. The dark haired young woman guessed he had just recently gotten home, as was usual when they got together.

{Match;Gabriel<bf>}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Gabe}{Location;Gabe's House}

♔Jason Harvford♔
hottest-actors-on-gossip-girl-ed-westwick.gif

Era's words stopped him from even daring to draw that apple again. He opened his mouth to say something to her but she'd left as soon as he did. It was more than a little disappointing to be shot down so easily. He wasn't one to harp over lost opportunities so he put his focus on the art. It certainly wasn't why he was there but it was interesting enough. He decided to dig a little bit deeper than the surface, it was something he didn't often enjoy doing. So he began with a square which he turned into an old-style Polaroid photograph. Then he began the rough outline of a body. He decided to draw Alyssa and his baby sister Claire. He'd taken a required art class freshman year where he had learned about drawing the human face and through Anatomy he had a good handle on the human body. If the drawing turned out how he wanted it to he'd end up with his sisters playing on the beach. He chose a beach simply because he didn't know how to draw shoes.

ღImportant Informationღ

Alyssa Harvford: A.K.A Ally or Alycat
Interactions: None
Match: Silas
Friends: Open

Jason Harvford: A.K.A Jace
Interactions: @Felilla
Match: Era
Friends: Open

Sibel LoStracco
"Sib" ❣ 19 yrs old ❣ 818 Sullivan Way ❣ Turkish and Italian
Current Location ~ The Gym

--- ~ ---

"Well, I guess I'll have to do laundry today..." Sib sighed, taking a seat on the bench in front of her gym locker to remove her sneakers. Having just finished her training regiment for the day, her socks were quite sweaty by this point, and she didn't have anymore at home. Which meant today was officially laundry day. Sib took her hair out of her ponytail and let it fall down her back, shaking it out to put some volume back into it -- and mask some of the sweat from her workout. She reached into her locker and pulled out a fresh change of clothes -- simply a pair of jeans and sweatshirt -- and headed for the bathroom. Sib didn't like walking home from the gym whilst feeling gross from a workout, and changing into clean clothes helped her feel a bit better.

She emerged from the bathroom feeling refreshed and ready to go, but paused when she suddenly remembered what time of day it was. "Wait -- what am I gonna do for dinner?" she muttered to herself. There were a serious lack of groceries in her fridge at the moment, and Sib wasn't feeling a microwave meal tonight. She'd probably have to swing by the grocery store first to pick up some supplies... But first things first, she needed a recipe before she could cook anything. Hence, Sibel paused by her locker, pulling out her phone and searching the internet for quick and easy meals she could prep. Now entirely distracted by her phone, Sib closed up her bag in her locker and took a seat on the bench, continuing to scroll through recipes.

22 {September 12th} ❣ 4th year studying writing & music at LEU ; Aspiring writer & composer ❣ 7 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Norwegian|Swedish ❣ Tallah|Patchwork|Wrinkles X

"Sounds great" Thomas agreed as his stomach let off a mostly silent grumble, reminding him that it was nearly dinner time. "Let's drop the dogs off at my house then we can grab the car and head over to the Lotus Cafe or whatever it's called" he suggested lightly. Tom liked being around Emilee, she was fun to be with.

{Match;Emilee<cr>}{Friends;Olly,Emi,Open}
{Tagged;Emi}{Location;Playful Paws Park}

Emile smile and follow him to take the dogs to his house. "Sound great. You cool if we stop at my house first so I can grab money" she ask soflry

20 {August 21st} ❣ 2nd year studying construction at LEU ; No Job ❣ 33 East Hickory Ct. ❣ German|English ❣ Swipes|Rainbow| Leap|Hops X
Letting out a sigh and half nod of agreement, Chris glanced over at her "Are you alright?" he asked, dipping his roller brush in the paint to begin helping her reach the higher areas.

{Match;Kat}{Friends;Kat,Open}
{Tagged;Kat}{Location;Kat's Apartment}

"Yeah I'm fine" kat smile stood and continue painting. She saw the time and set her brush down. "You hungry? I can make you lunch"

Bella
16 {June 24} <3 24 Shady Side Lane <3 Irish/ Italian <3 Lilo, Chip <3 http://www.polyvore.com/sweater_love/set?id=148968010

"Miss me that much, did you?" She laughed lightly, looking up at him as they stopped at her house. Did he really miss me, and wait now he's making sure I have his number. Floated through her mind. "I have it written somewhere, but with all the boxes I have to unpack, I couldn't begin to tell ya where it is." Bella replied honestly as she felt around in her bag for her own phone. "But here." Handing it over once she found it, so he could put his number in it. "If your free tonight you should stop by. Mom and dad would love to see you." Sure it was true they would love to see him, but it gave her a chance to play catch up as well. "You know they still get on me about that fight we had before I moved. So I'm sorry if they tease you also." She laughed lightly.

{match: Elliot} {friends: Eliot}
{tagged: Elliot} {Location: leaving school}​

Asana Jade Eirkson ❣ Age:19 ❣ Address: 6750 S Broadway St Apt C12 ❣ Nationalities: Irish/German/Greek||~X
She shrugged and looked down at her book, "Well I ran away from the party, because you know how I am with crowds. I wanted to come here and hang out with you or you know go out somewhere else." She said quietly as she stared at her book. She blushed some because she practically just asked him out on a date without flat out saying it.

Maverick Alexander Coates ❣ 17 ❣ 130 N Orleans ❣ British || ~x
Mav smiled and took her hand and put a kiss on the top of it, "I do go there I have seen you around as well." His accent mingled with his words. He was nervous but he was trying his best to cover it up. He knew his face was slightly red from just approaching and talking to her but he really didn't care he thought that she was simply beautiful. "Would you like to dance?" He asked as he still kept her hand in his.

Gabriel Marcus Coates ❣ 23 ❣ 130 N Orleans ❣ British
"Babe did you seriously just call me Gabey?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her his accent thick in his words as he sat on the couch flipping the tv over to his ps4 and onto netflix. "We are still watching movies and I want my amazing girlfriend here watching them with me." He said with his lopsided smile.​

Sibel LoStracco

--- ~ ---

"Well, I guess I'll have to do laundry today..." Sib sighed, taking a seat on the bench in front of her gym locker to remove her sneakers. Having just finished her training regiment for the day, her socks were quite sweaty by this point, and she didn't have anymore at home. Which meant today was officially laundry day. Sib took her hair out of her ponytail and let it fall down her back, shaking it out to put some volume back into it -- and mask some of the sweat from her workout. She reached into her locker and pulled out a fresh change of clothes -- simply a pair of jeans and sweatshirt -- and headed for the bathroom. Sib didn't like walking home from the gym whilst feeling gross from a workout, and changing into clean clothes helped her feel a bit better.

She emerged from the bathroom feeling refreshed and ready to go, but paused when she suddenly remembered what time of day it was. "Wait -- what am I gonna do for dinner?" she muttered to herself. There were a serious lack of groceries in her fridge at the moment, and Sib wasn't feeling a microwave meal tonight. She'd probably have to swing by the grocery store first to pick up some supplies... But first things first, she needed a recipe before she could cook anything. Hence, Sibel paused by her locker, pulling out her phone and searching the internet for quick and easy meals she could prep. Now entirely distracted by her phone, Sib closed up her bag in her locker and took a seat on the bench, continuing to scroll through recipes.
Hayden Michaels

19 Years Old || 402 Braxton Street || Australian

Current Location ~ The Gym​

Hayden smelled like chlorine. He loved swimming, but he always hated the smell of pool water. He pulled himself out of the water and grabbed a towel to dry himself off. He wasn't even sure what time it was. Water dripped down his body as he walked into the male locker room to change into some dry clothes, but not before showering to get the chlorine smell off of him. After vigorous searching through his duffel bag, he was able to find his phone lodged inside the inner pocket. Hayden was surprised that it was actually dinner time. Had he really been working out for so long? He shook his head and then proceeded to leave the men's locker room only to see that girl he'd been looking at from time to time.

The two of them had never spoken, but that didn't mean Hayden didn't catch himself staring at her. She was cute. Really cute. As discretely as he could, he checked to see if his jaw was dropped and then glanced at her. It took him all of sixty seconds to work up the nerve to actually say something to her.

"Hey, I'm Hayden... I always see you here, but we never talk..." Hayden said lamely.

Mentally, he slapped himself. It was such a dumb thing to say. He couldn't have thought of anything better?

@Thurrbo

Misumi, Ryou

20 Years Old || 404 Braxton Street || Japanese

Current Location ~ A Party at His House
Ryou was having a good time at his party. He had thrown several parties this year, but this one was perhaps his favorite. There were more people here than he could count and that was saying something. The DJ was stellar and the ladies were plentiful. All he needed to do now was get on the dance floor himself. He wasn't sure where Geo was, but he wasn't too concerned at this very moment. Ryou walked into his living room and into the very center of the action. The music was loud and he could hardly hear his own thoughts, but that was just the way he liked it. A girl approached him and began to dance with him. She was obviously at the very least tipsy or drunk. The girl grabbed his tie and pulled Ryou in, placing a kiss on his lips.

Ryou's friends cheered him on. They chanted, "Get laid!" over and over. Ryou was strongly considering it. The girl was hot, but she was also not sober. He didn't want her calling it rape later. Ultimately he decided that he would rather not solely for that fact, but that didn't stop the girl from planting yet another kiss on his lips which he didn't stop.

"Call me when you're sober," Ryou said with a wink before rejoining his friends on the couch.

@IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Sibel LoStracco

--- ~ ---

Out of her peripheral vision, Sibel noticed someone walking in her direction. She glanced up from her phone for the briefest of moments, noted that this someone wasn't a person she knew, and assumed they were looking for someone else. Sib returned her gaze to her phone in order to avoid the awkward eye contact moment with this stranger. But as she did, the stranger came to a stop just beside her, his shadow looming overhead. He said a few words, and Sib heard them, but it took her a few moments to process what was happening.

Still seated on the bench, she picked her head up to see who was standing there. "O-Oh, sorry--!" she breathed, finally realizing she was actually the one he was addressing. Now that she looked, this guy was actually kind of familiar. She saw him around the gym a lot, and it seemed he was a trainer here. Like he had said -- they always seemed to be around at similar times, but they'd never spoken to each other... Partially because, in all honesty, Sib thought he was distracting. His attractiveness was almost intimidating to her, so while she noticed him around, she tended to subconsciously avoid crossing paths with him.

But not anymore, it seemed. "Hi there! I'm, uh, I'm Sibel," Sib chuckled nervously. "Yeah, y'know, I've seen you around a lot..." She paused, searching desperately for something else to say. Small talk was certainly not her forte, and being caught off guard like this was causing her to freeze up even more. "You -- er, You're one of the trainers here, right?" she added quickly, breathing a mental sigh of relief. At least she managed something.

-|Geo|-
❥ Giovanna Jhonson {Geo} ❣ ♀ ❣ 21 {November 14th} ❣ 157-14487 Cloud Jump St. ❣ American ❣ Firecracker|Mittens
Interation: @The Silver Philosopher
Geo sighed, sitting against the wall as the loud music pumped into her ears. It was noisy, and quite frankly, she would have rather been at home, but Ryou was here, her current 'boyfriend'. Honestly, one wrong move and he was gone at this point. He had a habit of flirting with other woman which kept putting her on edge, and she had the feeling as soon as someone better came along, he was gone, and she didn't like it. He was so close to her walking out, she could almost taste it in the air.

After a while of sitting against the edge, she spotted Ryou dancing in the crowd, only to see a drunk girl walk up to him and start dancing with him. Geo stood there, her jaw clenched, a seriously pissed look crossing her face. "Of course, why did I even bother." She said, feeling tears of bitterness well in her eyes as the two of them kissed a few times, and he kept dancing with her.

In a huff of rage, Geo stood from her spot on the wall and walked strait for the door, not even stopping to look back to see if he had even noticed. her. She whipped out her phone in a flash, texting him. ~If our relationship means nothing to you, then go f*** yourself, we are though~ She said, angrily stomping away from his home

exo-exo-m-luhan-favimcom-52861.jpg

In the midst of drinking the last few drops of his coffee, the class inside was let out. Turning around from his resting stop at the tree, his eyes skimmed the mass of college students streaming out the door. He caught sight of a slim girl with long, flowing chocolate brown hair. Luhan's heart leapt to his throat at the sight of Anna. "I haven't seen you in what feels like forever! How is being a celebrity?" Anna had grown, her hair had grown out, and she had grown into a fine young lady.

Running a hand through his hair, almost in a nervous manner, he smiled. "I got you a latte.. I don't know if you still like them, but I wasn't sure what else to get you.." He held out the drink. "Yeah, it has been quite a few years. Oh, it's alright.. How have you been? College busy?"

{Taekwoon~ Age- 21 ~ Location- Airport}

61219155.jpg

Leo walked leisurely, looking through the crowds of people at the baggage claim. Despite his plain expression, Leo was extremely happy to be back in the small serene town he'd come to love. L.A. was a beautiful place, but it now held bad memories for him. Stepping up to where the baggage came around he waited for his bag, Leo pulled out of his earbuds so he could hear when they announced his flights luggage was on the conveyer belt. Leo licked his lips, looking down at his phone for the 100th time since he'd gotten off the plane, rereading the text message he'd sent to Catarina. "I'll be at the baggage claim in 10 minutes. See you soon." He couldn't help but smile ever so slightly and looked again above the crowds for the face he had missed the moment he left Ohio.

"Daddy, look at that huge bag." A little boy said, pointing to a very big black suitcase. Leo looked down at the sound of a little voice and put his phone in his pocket. He knelt down to the little boy and waved slightly, giving the little boy a start. "Hello." Leo said, his quiet, soft voice seeming to relax the little boy.
"Hi." The little boy replied before returning his attention to the large black suitcase the was now passing them.

Leo's eyes followed the boys gaze and stood quickly, seeing it was his bag. He slipped past and quickly went after the suitcase, heaving it off the belt quickly. Sighing from relief, Leo turned and returned to his original place to see his second suitcase come around the corner. Lucky. He easily picked the second suitcase up and set it on the ground, now wondering if he should leave and see if Catarina were outside or wait.

tumblr_n2mxj6lx4M1shxfrro1_500.gif

{Chase ~ Age- 19 ~ Location- Outside the Bakery}
Chase leaned against the brick siding, tapping his foot on the ground while both twitching his nose and tossing a ball up and down. He'd not been standing here but 10 minutes but hoped Mara hadn't seen him, wanting to surprise her. An older man stepped out the door, giving Chase a start but his face quickly relaxed into a huge toothy smile. "Hello!" He greeted enthusiastically, laughing slightly for no real reason. The man passed by without a word, kind of avoiding the known menace and hurried on. Hearing Mara say good by to her parents, Chase stood straight and put the ball in his pocket waiting for her to appear out the door. Unknowingly, he was also humming a song as he waited.​

191220.jpeg

Catarina<3

Catarina sat in the parking lot with a blue elbow length shirt and jeans with splatters of white on them. She'd left her hair down and had on little to no make up. Excitement coursed through her as she grew happy that Leo was back and now they could hang out again. Of course she was curious about the competition he had gone to, on the phone Catarina had told him to tell her everything when he got back. While he was gone for his competition Cat was busy going to meetings for business men or women who wanted her company to be associated with them. Sure, some of them were good offers but they weren't people Catarina felt she could put up with for to long. It wouldn't be good if she snapped at one of them during one of those fancy little business parties. Stuffing a piece of long brown hair behind her ear, maybe she should've gotten dressed up a bit? But doing that would make it obvious that she was trying to look cute.

'I'm here' She texted Leo back before getting out of her car and walking inside the airport building... hopefully she didn't get lost.

tumblr_n15xa1jxOc1sb2bs0o1_500.gif

{Taekwon~ Age-21 ~ Location- Airport}​
Deciding to go and wait just outside the front doors, Leo pulled out a packaged sweet bread. Due to his amazing multitasking skills, Leo pulled along his two bags whilst eating the snack. At that moment, Leo's phone buzzed, alerting Him that he'd received a text. Holding the bread in his mouth, he read the message, slipped it back in his pocket and continued walking to the entrance. She had probably not ventured far inside yet, and there was no way he would miss her between here and the entrance if she decided to meet him at the baggage claim.

Coming into the main section of the small airport building Leo almost immediately caught sight of Catarina, a light smile spreading across his face. She looked different, in a good way of course, but- He paused briefly as a few people crossed his path, redirecting his attention shortly and cutting off any thoughts he was just thinking. He had almost decided what made her look different today, but had lost his track. Approaching Catarina, Leo's smile returned as he greeted her. "Hello. I thought I would meet you at the entrance."

|| Misumi, Ryou || 20 || 404 Braxton Street || Japanese ||

@IceQueen

"Geo! Wait!" Ryou found himself pushing the drunk girl off.

His luck was just awful. Ryou made his way through the crowd but it took him ages just to get to the door. He wanted to be sorry. He wanted to be Geo's and only Geo's. The other girls really didn't matter. It was all to keep up appearances. His phone buzzed with Geo's text message. Ryou felt as though he had been punched in the stomach. What if he had really lost her this time? It would destroy him even if he wouldn't admit it.

Upon reaching the door, he chased after her.

"Geo, please... I'm sorry..." Ryou said softly, "I'm sorry. Our relationship means everything to me. You mean the world to me..."

Ryou sighed and then braced himself for the worst, "How do I prove to you that you're the only one I could ever have eyes for... I know I screw up a lot, but please, just let me fix this..."

Ryou wanted to hold her, but he didn't even know if he was allowed even that much at this point. Just how far had he pushed Geo this time? They couldn't really be finished. Right?

(Hayden in progress)

-|Geo|-
❥ Giovanna Jhonson {Geo} ❣ ♀ ❣ 21 {November 14th} ❣ 157-14487 Cloud Jump St. ❣ American ❣ Firecracker|Mittens
Interation: @The Silver Philosopher
Geo could only feel bitterness and a dull ache in her heart as he called out for her, hot tears threatening to pour from her eyes. As he called to her, she whipped her head around, looking at him. He seemed honest, but this had happened not just once, but almost 5 times in the last month. Her heart couldn't handle it.

Glaring at him, Geo sucked in a breath. "What evidence do I have for me to expect you to actually be sorry? God Ryou, this is the fifth time this month! I can't take it anymore!" She screamed, tears pouring from her eyes. "You obviously don't care enough about me to think about stopping another girl from placing her lips on yours. God, I haven't even kissed you once!" She said, placing a hand on her head as she started to turn away.

"I am done just being the girl you want around just for kicks." She said angrily, turning all the way around as she started to stalk away from him, rubbing her eyes as she did so.

Status
Not open for further replies.