Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
tt9936359fltt.gif

tt9936362fltt.gif

tt9936367fltt.gif

мαувє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ιт ιѕ. уσυ'νє ѕєєη тнєм.
тнє σηє, уσυя σтн
єя нαℓƒ... σя мαувє
уσυ ωєяє ѕєт υρ ѕσмє нσω. α вℓιη∂ ∂αтє gσηє
ρєя
ƒє¢т؟ αη αяяαηgє∂ мαяяιαgє؟ вєѕт ƒяιєη∂ѕ
ωнσ ѕтυмвℓє∂ ιηтσ ѕσ
мєтнιηg мσяє؟ σηℓу
уσυ тωσ кησω ωнαт яєαℓ
ℓу нαρρєηє∂, вυт ιт
∂σєѕη'т яєαℓℓу мαттєя. уσ
υ нανє ƒσυη∂ уσυя
ѕσυℓ мαтє. уσυ мιgнт ησт кησω ιт ƒσя ѕυяє уєт,
αη∂ уσυ мιgнт ѕтιℓℓ вє уσυηg, ιη уσυя тєєηѕ, вυт
ιт ∂σєѕη'т мαттєя. єνєяутнιηg нαρρєηѕ ƒσя α
яєαѕ
ση, αη∂, ωнєтнєя ιт ωαѕ ву ¢нαη¢є, ∂αη¢є,
σя ƒσят
υηє тєℓℓєя, уσυ нανє ƒσυη∂ уσυяѕ тяυℓу
... єνєη ιƒ ιт ∂σєѕη'т αℓωαуѕ ѕєєм мєαηт тσ вє,
ιт ιѕ.
photo.jpg

тнιѕ яρ нαѕ α вιт σƒ αη σρєη ρℓσт. ι кησω мαηу
ρєσρℓє ∂ιѕℓιкє тнαт, вυт вαѕє∂ ση тнє ¢ιя¢υмѕтαη¢єѕ
ι тнιηк тнє σρєη ρℓσт ι∂єα ѕυιтѕ тнιѕ яρ ωєℓℓ.
вαѕι¢αℓℓу, ιƒ уσυ яєαℓℓу ηєє∂ α ρℓσт тσ gσ 域 σƒ,
уσυ αη∂ ωнσмєνєя ι мαт¢н уσυя ¢нαяα¢тєя«ѕ» υρ ωιтн
ωιℓℓ яρ тσgєтнєя. ∂ση'т gєт мє ωяσηg, уσυ ¢αη яρ ωιтн
ωнσмєνєя уσυ ωαηт... вυт тнє ραιяѕ αяє тнєяє ƒσя тнє
яσмαη¢є ρσятιση σƒ тнє яσℓє-ρℓαу «ωнι¢н нαρρєηѕ тσ
вє ωнαт тнιѕ яσℓє-ρℓαу ιѕ вαѕє∂ ση, уєѕ, яσмαη¢є».
¢σηтιηυιηg ση, уσυ αη∂ уσυя мαт¢н ωιℓℓ яρ тняσυgн
єνєηтѕ, ѕσмє єνєηтѕ ωιℓℓ вє тняєα∂-ωι∂є, ѕυ¢н αѕ α
¢συηту ƒαιя σя ¢αяηιναℓ, ωнιℓє σтнєяѕ ωσυℓ∂ נυѕт вє
єνєηтѕ уσυ тωσ ∂є¢ι∂є ση. тнιηgѕ ѕυ¢н αѕ мαяяιαgєѕ,
вяєαк-υρѕ, яєвσυη∂ѕ, ρяєgηαη¢ιєѕ, є¢т... αяє ƒσя уσυ
тσ ∂є¢ι∂є υρση ωιтн тнє яρ ραятηєя. ιƒ уσυ αяє ℓσσкιηg
ƒσя ѕσмєтнιηg αѕ ƒαя αѕ ѕєттιηgѕ gσ тнαт ι ¢αη αℓѕσ gινє
уσυ. тнιѕ яρ тαкєѕ ρℓα¢є ιη єυ¢ℓι∂, σнισ. α ѕмαℓℓ
ѕυвυявαη-яυяαℓ тσωη ση тнє ¢σαѕт σƒ ℓαкє єяιє. нσρє
тнιѕ нєℓρѕ, ησω, нανє ƒυη!

tumblr_nj5m5wtRsz1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

tt9938132fltt.gif

0 ƒємαℓє ѕρσтѕ σρєη || 4 мαℓє ѕρσтѕ σρєη

1) Anthony & Calliope
2) Elliot & Bella
3) Thomas & Emilee
4) Christian & Kat
5) Logan & Asana
6) Maverick & Oleysia
7) LuHan & Anna
8) Austin & Melody
9) ___ & Mara
10) Gabriel & Sadie
11) Silas & Alyssa
12) Jason & Eracilia
13) Alexander & Caelian
14) Hayden & Sibel
15) ___ & Siera
16) Ryou & Giovanna
17) ___ & Melissa
18) ___ & Alexandra
19) Alexander & Frost
20) ___ & Catarina

---Anthony---, #131f70
16 {Jan. 7} ❣ 88 Lincoln Pl. <Wood Cattle Ranch> ❣ Scottish|Latin American|Italian ❣ Several Cows|Rodeo|Tila|Mouzer|Chase|Pipsqueak X

Sitting on the paddock fence after getting out of school early, Tony was happily watching a few of his Highlander cattle graze. Every Friday Anthony got out of school almost two hours early thanks to his parents signing a release form and him not taking friday electives. The furry beasts were pretty cute, lethally dangerous with their horns, but they were fun to watch, especially the new calves that had been born almost a week ago. Glancing down, Anthony spotted his cattle dog, Rodeo pacing around under his feet. Letting out a short sigh he picked up his old fashioned flip phone and texted Callie -Hey Cal, haven't seen you in a few days, everything alright? ~Tony-. It was actually pretty unusual not to see her, they had become such good friends because of how much time she spent at Wood Cattle Ranch. In all honesty, Anthony had been afraid to talk to her at first, he had noticed her for a long time, they were in the same grade, same school, even some of the same classes, but he always felt like she was far too pretty to even give him the time of day. Well, at least that wasn't true, he would probably consider Callie to be his best friend... which was both a blessing and a curse. The blessing part was obvious, but the curse part, well... Tony felt an aweful lot like they were friendzoned.

{Match;Calliope}{Friends;Callie*,Open}
{Tagged;Callie}{Location;Home}

---Elliot---, #07267a
17 {March 4th} ❣ 84 Lincoln Pl. ❣ Welsh|French ❣ Mars|Pearl|Rootbeer|Blaze| Drifter|Topaz|Harley X

Eli tapped his pencil on the edge of his nnotebook as he scratched down another chore. He had basically zoned out five minutes before class started, now he wasn't even noticing that he had been called on at least three times by the teacher. So far he had four things on his to-do list, that was completely occupying his mind.

{Match;Bella}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;Friends}

---Thomas---, #0d471d
22 {September 12th} ❣ 7 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Norwegian|Swedish ❣ Tallah|Patchwork|Wrinkles X

"Go get it Tallah!" Thomas called to the puppy as she ran around trying to get the tennis balls with his other dogs: Patchwork, Wrinkles, One of his sister's dogs: Pumpernickel, and his friend Emilee's pomeranion, Summer. Glancing behind him as he heard a familiar voice, Tom spotted the red dress before he spotted his sister. "I see you went to school ready for the party" he said lightly as the shorter blonde walked over and gave Pumpernickel an affectionate scratch behind the ears as he greeted her then ran back off to play again.

{Match;Emilee}{Friends;Olly,Emi,Open}
{Tagged;Olly, Emi}{Location;Playful Paws Park}

---Oleysia---, #d64299
16 {September 1st} ❣ 7 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Norwegian|Swedish ❣ Ivory|Pumpernickel| Sesame|Redd|Onyx|Cali|Jez|Olaf X

"Hi Tommy, hi Emi" she said as the exceedingly short girl approached the duo. She half rolled her eyes at her older brother "You know I went home to change first. Mom's letting me go to the dance and I can't wait!" she said happily, giving her dog an affectionate pat as he walked over. "Go play Pumpernickel" she said warmly. Like her brother she has a swedish accent, no, it's not quite as thick as the one their parents have, but it is still a pretty strong accent.

{Match;???}{Friends;Tom,Open}
{Tagged;Tom, Emi}{Location;Playful Paws Park}

---Christian---, #780b0b
20 {August 21st} ❣ 33 East Hickory Ct. ❣ German|English ❣ Swipes|Rainbow| Leap|Hops X

Thankfully the apartment was a 100 number... for this particular complex that meant first floor. Walking into the older building, Chris went straight then turned left then right, then right again after a few feet of walking. The outside of the building was quite normal in terms of being normal rectangle shape, the inside could get a little confusing. Stopping in front of Kat's apartment, Christian raised his right index finger and rang the doorbell, waiting for his friend to answer so he could help re-paint something... the living room maybe?

{Match;Kat}{Friends;Kat,Open}
{Tagged;Kat}{Location;Kat's Apartment}

---Logan---, #246336
19 {July 4th} ❣ 108C Hampton St. ❣ Scottish|English ❣ Mr. Meow|Squeaky X

Sitting on the edge of the dock, Logan wasn't the biggest fan of the winter, but it was still a nice sight to see the partially frozen Lake Erie ahead of him. If you squinted hard enough you could just make out the ragged edged hole that the wandering moose had fallen through almost a week ago. No one knew for sure if the moose had managed to get out of the icy lake or not, but there were so many of them that surely one moose wouldn't affect anything... right? glancing at his phone, the dark haired teen decided to text his friend; Asana -You still helping with party set-up? I'm bored- he clicked the send button on his half broken, badly cracked samsung touch screen and put the phone beside him on the dock as he began to drum his fingers on the wood out of boredom.

{Match;Asana}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Asana}{Location;Lake Erie Docks}

---Anna---, #6c2cbf
19 {November 15th} ❣ 14 River St. ❣ Greek|French ❣ Emerald|Piccino|Lacey|Marmaduke| Scooby|Scrappy|Fitz X

Why did she have friday afternoon classes? Letting out a defeated sigh as Anna collected her belongings and trudged to her last and longest class of the day, the short, caramel haired teen plopped her tote backpack on the college desk and slid herself into the old-fashioned desk seat, eagerly waiting for this last class: Pharmaceutical Management 112, to be finished. It was her fourth semester in college, thebeginning of the end of her second year... two more years and she would be a certified RN, four years after that and she would be an MD with a specialty in Anesthesiology. Playing with her bracelet, Anna took inventory of what she was wearing... everything except her jeans, hair and boots was frozen based, she definitely had a problem/obsession/whatever you want to call it. The character of the day appeared to be Olaf (usually it was Sven or Olaf). 7 bracelets, 2 necklaces, olaf earings, a snowflake ring, and an Olaf sweatshirt were all on her at the same time.

{Match;Blake}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;Lake Erie University <LEU>}

---Melody---, #bac22d
15 {July 8th} ❣ 21 Lake Erie Rd. ❣ Spanish|Portuguese ❣ Max|Squish|Simon|Lys| Neek|Laros X

Collecting her books, Melody quietly exited the classroom as the last bell rang, glad that it was officially the weekend. Now if only her parents didn't insist on her going to that ridiculous party later... but, alas they did insist on her going, telling her it would be fun and a good way to make new friends and such. Why did she need to make new friends? Mel had lived here for almost two years now, most kids ignored her and she ignored them back. Sure, the dark haired teen had a few kids she talked to but no one really seemed to be interested in having an actual friendship. Besides, when you prefer your sea creature friends over people, humans tend to get the wrong impression of you.

{Match;Austin}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;School}

---Mara---, #877777
18 {December 25th} ❣ 12 River St. ❣ Russian|Greek ❣ Hansel|Gretel|Sky|Midnight|Star X

"Here ya go Mr. Csencowikz" Mara said handing him a box with string making a cross over the middle of it "five cannoli's, 2 brownie cakes, 10 assorted cookies, and I threw in a sugar free blondie brownie for Becca. Have a nice day" she smiled to the man as he paid and dropped a dollar in the tip jar. Looking at the clock, Mara came out from behind the counter, untied her apron and hung it on the hook "Bye mom, I've got to go get ready for the party. I promise I'll be good daddy" she said before he could finish his sentence. Giving them both a kiss on the cheek she ran off up the stairs to get to the living space where the family stayed above the bakery to change.

{Match;Shawn}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;Angel's Sweet Tooth Treats <Bakery> / Home}

---Sadie---, #325b99
21 {March 5th} ❣ 11 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Spanish|Irish ❣ Apache|Bebe X

WIP

{Match;???}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;WIP}

Caelian Amethyst Eirkson ❣ Age: 20 ❣ Address: 8501 Nth Frasier St Apt A7 ❣ Nationalities: Irish/German/Greek||Belle||~X

Cae was setting up the club before hours for the party that she was hosting here. Thankfully she knew the owners and they offered her a decent price on renting the club out all night. Cae looked at her little sister who was currently helping pin up the decorations with the expert eye she had for it. Cae smiled this was going to be epic, she had organized this party as a Valentine party and semi formal clothes were required but it was not invite only anyone and everyone was invited and that was how she wanted it. She went to the DJ booth and put on some music that she had selected for tonight, "AJ how is this? Do you think its good for the party?" She said with a raised eye brow.

{Match: Jasper Donovan}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged: No One}{Location: Blush Club}

Asana Jade Eirkson ❣ Age:19 ❣ Address: 6750 S Broadway St Apt C12 ❣ Nationalities: Irish/German/Greek||~X

Asana was hanging the decorations when her sister said her nickname, she turned around and looked at her and somewhat listened to what she had put on. "Its great Cae, you always throw the most epic parties." She turned around and hung another red streamer twisting it to look elegant even though she knew that by the end of the night that it would be completely and utterly destroyed. Asana already told her sister that she was not attending tonight that she had to do some studying for college at the library when in reality it was just an excuse to get away from the mass amount of people that would be present. Asana felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out and checked it. It was a text from Logan about party set up. 'No its fine I am nearly done anyway. I will be heading to the library if you wanna meet up there.' She sent back and slide her phone back into her pocket as she smiled to herself.

{Match: Lagan Jackson}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged: No One}{Location: Blush Club}

Last edited:
Jason Harvford
chuck-3-03-chuck-bass-8770178-320-240.gif

It was a Friday afternoon which was undoubtedly the best kind of afternoon for there to be. You had the anticipation of the weekend without the privilege of experiencing it. It was Jason's last class and there was probably literally only five to fifteen minutes before it ended. He was leaning back in his chair with the same cocky expression he always adorned. It was as if he couldn't care less about his surroundings or what his AP Government teacher was talking about. That was because it was true. After-all he was Jason Harvford, he couldn't possibly be interested in such minor things as the filler-lecture going on at the moment. He pulled out his phone, looking at it from under the table. After checking the time he slid it back into his pocket. He tapped his fingers on his desk and looked over at the people sitting in the row next to him to see what they were doing. Jason wouldn't talk to any of them however. His AP Gov. teacher hated his attitude and would immediate send him to the office with a referral if he talked. Then Jason would have to go through the trouble of having his dad donate money to make an addition to the school. The last four times he almost got something put on his record all the money that was donated went into a new library.

"Harvford did you have something more entertaining to do than listen to my lecture?" The stiff teacher asked. He was about fifty or sixty with a receding hairline. "I do, thanks for your concern." Jason said nonchalantly. He was always blunt, not being blunt would simply be lying to those around him. He wanted people to be honest to him so he was honest with other people. Simple.​

Bella
16 {June 24} <3 24 Shady Side Lane <3 Irish/ Italian <3 Lilo, Chip <3 http://www.polyvore.com/sweater_love/set?id=148968010

Bella walked down the hall, glad the last bell had finally rang. Glad for exactly what? She didn't know that yet. Back at her old school she would have had plans at the begging of the week to look toward to, but here... Well she was still working her way around the social ladder. One down fall to moving. She went from right at the top, to the bottom.

Bella stopped at her locker, unzipping the top of her messenger bag and taking the books out she wouldn't need this weekend. Liking back up at the lock, she slowly put in the combo. "Third times a charm." She mumbled to herself as she finally got it open, placing her books in the locker only to lock it back up. She placed the two books she would need for the paper she would have to write this weekend in her bag and zipped it up.

{match: Elliot} {friends: open}
{tagged: none} {Location: leaving school}

Last edited by a moderator:
lovers-quarrel.regular.png
16 {March 14th} 64 Barkley Road German~Slight Native American~Greek Khione~Castor~Pollux
Groaning slightly at the sound of her buzzing phone, Callie rolled over. Her hand came in contact with the cool screen of the Smartphone and she picked it up with a small cough. She hated being sick. It was her only weakness because when she got sick, she got very sick. At least she didn't get sick often; that would be a pain in the butt. Her miserable expression vanished the moment she saw who had texted and then she realized- with a facepalm to her forehead- that she had forgotten to tell Tony she was sick. ~Sorry, I feel like I'm dying right now. Hey, you should bring me some orange juice when you're done watching the cows. Mom's too busy...~ She felt like she was being pushy with her request, but hit send anyways.

She rolled onto her back again and stared up at her ceiling. She'd been friends with Tony for a couple years now and they were undoubtedly best friends. At least, that's how she saw it. She placed a hand over her chest. Yes, they were best friends, so why did her chest feel so tight when she was around him?

mrs-saint-delafield.regular.png
18 {April 26th} 48 South Rose Parkway French~Irish Picasso
Era tilted her head as she looked at the painting. It was a beautiful setting of a field of flowers with a glimmering sunset in the background. Everything about it seemed ordinary except for the dark red blotting some of the flowers and the grasses and the single head separated from the barely visible body. Sure, it might have seemed gory to some people, but those that understood the point of it would see nothing but a masterpiece. Era dotted another white flower with the smallest hint of red, "Even in a beautiful setting, the world is still not perfect."

Era was not in her studio. Instead, she was finishing some volunteer work at the local art school. She loved teaching people how to draw, but she loved teaching them how to draw something meaningful, not something generic and boring. With a small sigh of contentment, Era painted another line before turning to the class, "Now, I want you to draw something that makes you feel any emotion at all. It could be anger or happiness or despair and remember, there is no such thing as a bad artist, only a person with a bad point of view."

toonacious-bb.regular.png
15 {September 19th} 24 East Weston Street -Italian-English-Filipino Kip-Molly
Austin wasn't quite sure why he hadn't gone home yet. He usually raced back home to eat hot cheetos and beg his mom for some random meal. He rarely got what he asked for, but that was because it was usually fast food. Mrs.Coulson was the single healthiest woman in the world and she refused to feed her son an unhealthy meal in her presence. Snacks were fine, but meals were not. That still didn't answer the question as to why he was standing in front of the school's vending machine, debating what he wanted to drink. Someone suddenly said his name, dragging him out of his thoughts. He glanced over to find someone walking towards him.

into-the-gator-pit.regular.png
17 {November 9th} ♈ Apartment 4F-Horizon Apartments ♈ Spanish-Australian-Dutch ♈ Georgie-Frankie-Antoine
Silas groaned in general despair. He found it more than a little aggravating when Layla made him do chores, especially the moment he got home. Despite his anger, he washed the dishes anyways. Honestly, he didn't really mind doing them all that much, but he'd rather be out and about skating or getting some nachos from the gas station. He really wanted nachos... "Layla! Can we have nachos for dinner?"

"Of course, Silas!"

Score.

22 {September 12th} ❣ 7 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Norwegian|Swedish ❣ Tallah|Patchwork|Wrinkles X

"Go get it Tallah!" Thomas called to the puppy as she ran around trying to get the tennis balls with his other dogs: Patchwork, Wrinkles, One of his sister's dogs: Pumpernickel, and his friend Emilee's pomeranion, Summer. Glancing behind him as he heard a familiar voice, Tom spotted the red dress before he spotted his sister. "I see you went to school ready for the party" he said lightly as the shorter blonde walked over and gave Pumpernickel an affectionate scratch behind the ears as he greeted her then ran back off to play again.

Emile giggle watching as her dog ran up to play with Thomas sister dog. She smile and wave at Thomas sister "hey" she walk next to Thomas. "So what you doing later?" She smile at his sister "oh that is fantastic. You have fun and take pics for me to see later" she smile

---Christian---
20 {August 21st} ❣ 33 East Hickory Ct. ❣ German|English ❣ Swipes|Rainbow| Leap|Hops ❣ X

Thankfully the apartment was a 100 number... for this particular complex that meant first floor. Walking into the older building, Chris went straight then turned left then right, then right again after a few feet of walking. The outside of the building was quite normal in terms of being normal rectangle shape, the inside could get a little confusing. Stopping in front of Kat's apartment, Christian raised his right index finger and rang the doorbell, waiting for his friend to answer so he could help re-paint something... the living room maybe?

Kat went to the door hoping on one foot having paint in her fingers not wanting to touch the door handle. She open then door when she heard Christian ring the bell. "Hey come in" she hop back and close the door after him. "So I started painting a little in the living room. It gunna be light blue. Thanks so much for coming to help I can't reach far up being not that tall like you and it more fun painting with a buddy" she smile led him to living room.

Sierra, blue
15 {March 6th} || 13829 Day Dream Way || Caucasion-French || Bella-Summer

Siera was glad school was out. She let out a soft sigh as she made her way to work. Siera always went to work after school, then she went home and did her chores. Siera smiled happily, her eyes bright. She loved her job but she kept it secret from her everyone at school. It would be pretty embarrassing after all.

As Siera neared her job she went around to the back where she slipped through the door. Siera walked over to the lockers and got undressed. She set her clothes, shoes, and bag in the locker and put on her black and white maid outfit. She then stepped into black flats and checked herself before walking on toward the kitchen where she met up with the female cooks. Of course, all the workers here were females since it was a maid cafe. Siera greeted them before she walked through two velvet curtains that seperated the kitchen from the actual dining area.

Siera greeted a man who walked through the door. She bled him upstairs and seated him before handing him the menu
They chatted for a while before Siera left to continue seating the other customers.

{Match: Alexander}{Friends: Open}{Tagged: No One}{Location: Maid Café}

Maverick Alexander Coates ❣ 17 ❣ 130 N Orleans ❣ British || ~x
Mav arrived home from school and tossed his bag into the living room of the house he shared with his older brother Gabe. "Bro are you home?!" Mav yelled through the house as he walked into the kitchen and noticed both of their dogs at the back door whining to be let in the house. He shook his head as he opened the door and the shepherd and pit ran in and jumped up on him happily licking what ever exposed skin that he had. "Calm down you two its just me." he said laughing his accent still as strong as it was when he was living in England. That was the first clue that his brother was not home at the moment and most likely at work.

Gabriel Marcus Coates ❣ 23 ❣ 130 N Orleans ❣ British
Gabe gave a groan as he exited his old truck slamming the door when he heard the dogs barking at the front door. Well that meant his younger brother was home before he was. He walked up to door rolling his shoulders still in his uniform for work. He was greeted by two large dogs jumping on him as he opened the door, "Down you mutts." He growled clearly exhausted from his 16 hour shift at the fire house. The two dogs barked happily and ran back to the kitchen as his younger brother came out eating an apple, "Hey little bro how was school?" Gabe asked walking to him. he watched his younger brother swallow the bite of apple, "It was good and I can tell work was exhausting." Mav said raising an eyebrow taking in his big brother's haggard appearence.

---Anthony---, #131f70
16 {Jan. 7} ❣ 88 Lincoln Pl. <Wood Cattle Ranch> ❣ Scottish|Latin American|Italian ❣ Several Cows|Rodeo|Tila|Mouzer|Chase|Pipsqueak X

Feeling his phone buzz against the denim of his jeans, he slid the old piece of junk out of his pocket and scrolled through the text -You know me too well, Of course, I'll bring you the OJ, I'll be at your place in ten-ish- he hit the send button and jumped down on the 'outside' side of the fence so he wouldn't have to go through the gate. Walking into the house he grabbed one of the un-opened pints of Orange Juice in the fridge and a few large pieces of the fresh buttered-corn bread his grandmother had pulled out of the oven almost an hour ago before he swiped the keys to his older brother, Harry's, truck off the kitchen table and started the ignition before driving off.

Within seven minutes he was parked in front of the house at 64 Barkley Road and swinging the key ring around his finger mindlessley as he walked up to the door and knocked, holding the juice and bread in a plastic bag in his free hand.

{Match;Calliope}{Friends;Callie*,Open}
{Tagged;Callie}{Location;Home}

---Elliot---, #07267a
17 {March 4th} ❣ 84 Lincoln Pl. ❣ Welsh|French ❣ Mars|Pearl|Rootbeer|Blaze| Drifter|Topaz|Harley X

After being reprimanded for the rest of class and a few minutes after the bell, Elliot tucked his spiral notebook under his left arm and walked out of the classroom. On his way to his locker the tall male spotted a familiar figure. "No way..." he muttered to himself as he walked over. "Hey Bella, Long time no see huh?" the sandy blonde haired teen asked stopping next to her locker "Did you just move back to town?" he asked, amazed he was seeing his old friend again in quite some time. Alright, so their families were better friends than they were per say, but still, they were friends... right?

{Match;Bella}{Friends;Bella}
{Tagged;Bella}{Location;Friends}

---Thomas---, #0d471d

"Nah, we're not going Olly, not this time" Tom said in reply to the shocked, open-mouthed younger girl. "By the way, you should get going Oleysia, you wouldn't want to be late would you? I'll bring Pumpernickel back home, see you before midnight, right?" he said sternly, more so reinforcing the curfew his parents had set for the teen than asking her about it. After she answered and walked off in excitement, shock, and what seemed like a hundred other emotions he turned back to Emilee "You didn't want to go... right?" he asked before whistling for all the dogs to come over.

---Oleysia---, #d64299
16 {September 1st} ❣ 7 Honeydew Rd. ❣ Norwegian|Swedish ❣ Ivory|Pumpernickel| Sesame|Redd|Onyx|Cali|Jez|Olaf X

"Wait... you're not coming?" Oleysia asked with a shocked expression, her mouth forming a little 'o' at her brother's answer. Getting over her shock relatively quickly, Olly rolled her eyes and playfully nudged him with her shoulder when she walked past him to say goodbye to her dog and leave "Yeah, cause I'll turn into a pumpkin if I don't get back home before then right?" she smirked, a light yet somewhat snarky tone in her voice as she gave a final wave and continued on her way, walking to the party. Thanks to her over-protective parents, she didn't have a liscence or a car yet... and she wouldn't until next year at the earliest.

{Match;Maverick}{Friends;Tom,Open}
{Tagged;Tom, Emi}{Location;Playful Paws Park}

---Christian---, #780b0b
20 {August 21st} ❣ 33 East Hickory Ct. ❣ German|English ❣ Swipes|Rainbow| Leap|Hops X

"Hey Kat, it's no problem... I needed something to do anyway" he said lightly, walking into the apartment and following her into the living room. "Nice color" he commented honestly. Compared to the light greyish brown color it was previously, this blue was really nice, and it definitely fit Kat. Picking up one of the roll-y brushes he looked at her "Do you want me to start where you already covered, just go up higher?" the auburn-ish haired male asked.

---Logan---, #246336

Hearing the tone he had set for anything and everything Asana briefly play of his phone, Logan looked at the text and pieced it together, reading between the cracks. Sighing again as he figured out she wanted to meet at the library, Logan quickly replied -yeah, c u there- and hit send with his index finger after cutting his thumb on apiece of the shattered glass screen. Standing up he slid the phone into his pocket and started off down the block for the library, it was a relatively close walk, especially from the docks.

{Match;Asana}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Asana}{Location;Library}

---Anna---, #6c2cbf
19 {November 15th} ❣ 14 River St. ❣ Greek|French ❣ Emerald|Piccino|Lacey|Marmaduke| Scooby|Scrappy|Fitz X

Why did she have friday afternoon classes? Letting out a defeated sigh as Anna collected her belongings and trudged to her last and longest class of the day, the short, caramel haired teen plopped her tote backpack on the college desk and slid herself into the old-fashioned desk seat, eagerly waiting for this last class: Pharmaceutical Management 112, to be finished. It was her fourth semester in college, thebeginning of the end of her second year... two more years and she would be a certified RN, four years after that and she would be an MD with a specialty in Anesthesiology. Playing with her bracelet, Anna took inventory of what she was wearing... everything except her jeans, hair and boots was frozen based, she definitely had a problem/obsession/whatever you want to call it. The character of the day appeared to be Olaf (usually it was Sven or Olaf). 7 bracelets, 2 necklaces, olaf earings, a snowflake ring, and an Olaf sweatshirt were all on her at the same time.

{Match;Blake}{Friends;Open}

---Melody---, #bac22d
15 {July 8th} ❣ 21 Lake Erie Rd. ❣ Spanish|Portuguese ❣ Max|Squish|Simon|Lys| Neek|Laros X

As she was about to leave, Melody spotted Austin by the vending machines, typical. "Hey" she said quietly, walking up behind him. It wasn't like Melody had to rely on a bus, her dad was probably waiting for her and didn't mind her taking her time... especially not if it was to talk to friends. Austin was one of the few kids who was actually genuinely nice to her, probably the closest person she had to a friend since moving here almost two years ago.

{Match;Austin}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Austin}{Location;School}

---Mara---, #877777
18 {December 25th} ❣ 12 River St. ❣ Russian|Greek ❣ Hansel|Gretel|Sky|Midnight|Star X

"Here ya go Mr. Csencowikz" Mara said handing him a box with string making a cross over the middle of it "five cannoli's, 2 brownie cakes, 10 assorted cookies, and I threw in a sugar free blondie brownie for Becca. Have a nice day" she smiled to the man as he paid and dropped a dollar in the tip jar. Looking at the clock, Mara came out from behind the counter, untied her apron and hung it on the hook "Bye mom, I've got to go get ready for the party. I promise I'll be good daddy" she said before he could finish his sentence. Giving them both a kiss on the cheek she ran off up the stairs to get to the living space where the family stayed above the bakery to change.

{Match;Shawn}{Friends;Open}

---Sadie---, #325b99

"Good boy Apache" Sadie smiled as she leaned forward to pat the gelding affectionately on the neck from where she sat in the english saddle. The dark haired young lady had gotten bored and decided to take her faithful steed over a few low jumps for fun. Sadie had gotten lucky, not having any friday classes meant three day weekends every week, of course she did have work on saturday morning and afternoon, but she was out by 330/4 in the afternoon so it really wasn't too bad, she was still able to spend time with her boyfriend and do all the 'normal' things young adults were supposed to do.

{Match;Gabriel}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;Home}

❥ Melissa Brown {Misty} ❣ ♀ ❣ 16 {February 18th} ❣ 202-940 Beagle Way ❣ Caucasian ❣ Delaware|Lady

"Mom, dad, I'm heading out." Melissa Brown, also called Misty, slipped on her shoes and began running after she left the house. She usually did this, because something about running made her feel slightly better. As usual, though, she ran out of breath quickly and had to slow back down to a walk. She was thinking again, pale grey eyes sharp with worry. They hadn't gotten off that long ago, but she didn't much enjoy being holed up at home. There wasn't a lot interesting to do for an active mind like hers. Sighing, she found herself walking close to the university, lost in her own thoughts.

{Open match and tag}

Caelian Amethyst Eirkson ❣ Age: 20 ❣ Address: 8501 Nth Frasier St Apt A7 ❣ Nationalities: Irish/German/Greek||Belle||~X
Cae nodded at her sister with a sweet smile and put her hands on her hips, "Well that is everything, thank you AJ for helping me set up everything. You are an awesome little sis." She said enveloping Asana in a hug. Asana returned the hug awkwardly. "You can go out now. I know this isn't your scene." Cae said with a laugh as Asana practically ran out of the club noticing the line of people already forming out side of it. Cae smiled and walked up to the doors after her sister had left and opened the door propping it open and went back inside.

Asana Jade Eirkson Age:19 ❣ Address: 6750 S Broadway St Apt C12 ❣ Nationalities: Irish/German/Greek||~X
Asana could not get out of the club fast enough she passed by all the other people in line waving to a few of her friends before reaching the corner and making a right heading down to the library which was near the docks and the club so she would be there pretty quickly. Her slightly curly hair bouncing all over the place as she did so. She was happy she was getting to see Logan, he was her friend and secret crush. Asana was always thrilled to hang out with him when she could. She made it to the library opening the door and entering finding her favorite spot in the back in an overstuffed arm chair.

"So there is this party tonight at the club, do you mind if I go?" Mav said finishing off his apple looking at his big brother. Who shrugged which was pretty much giving consent to go. Mav washed his hands in the kitchen sink then patted his brother on the back with a smile thanking him, before he left out the door and hopped into his truck heading to the club eagerly. Mav was hoping to meet someone who he had a connection with like his brother did with Sadie. He knew that his brother adore the ground Sadie walked on.

Gabe watched his brother leave in a hurry and picked up his cell texting Sadie -Little brother left for a party do you wanna come over and watch some movies?- He hit send and walked over onto his couch and collapsed down feeling the drain work had taken on his body and smiled. He loved that he got to meet Sadie she was a wonderful girl and he loved her with everything, even though they had only been together for barely a year. Gabe smiled before lifting his head he grabbed the remote turning the tv on. The noise slowly lulling him to sleep as he waited for Sadie's text.​

lovers-quarrel.regular.png
16 {March 14th} 64 Barkley Road German~Slight Native American~Greek Khione~Castor~Pollux
Callie forced herself out of bed and coughed into her arm before she made her way to the door. She opened it and yawned, trying to look like she wasn't dying. "Hey there. Come on in." She moved aside from Tony to move inside. "What did I miss in school? Or more importantly, did anything interesting happen?"

There it was again. That tightness in her chest.

toonacious-bb.regular.png
15 {September 19th} ❖ 24 East Weston Street ❖ -Italian-English-Filipino ❖ Kip-Molly
"Hello," Austin greeted Melody with a warm smile. "You're here late." Melody had been Austin's first friend here and he really enjoyed her company, especially when it came to swimming. He loved to swim.

Bella
16 {June 24} <3 24 Shady Side Lane <3 Irish/ Italian <3 Lilo, Chip <3 http://www.polyvore.com/sweater_love/set?id=148968010

Bella smiled as she heard Elliot's voice, or at least that's who she hoped it was. "You can say that again. We were like what ten when I moved?" She said greeting him with a hug. Bella was a hugger that's one thing that never changed. "Yeah dad finally is fixing up grandpa's old Victorian. Mom never let him sell it once he passed." Answering his second question. "So how have you been?" She asked looking up at him. One thing was for sure. The boy had grown and made her feel extremely short, but then again that wasn't hard to do. She only stood a whole five feet five inches tall.

{match: Elliot} {friends: Elliot}
{tagged: Elliot} {Location: leaving school}​

Jasper Grady Donovan {Jas, JD} ❣ ♂ ❣ 20 {July 19th} ❣ 'B' 7-2348 Melbrook Apartments ❣ Greek|Italian ❣ Quincy|Benedict Cumberdog

{Match;Caelian}{Friends Delilah, Shawn, Blake, Open}
{Tagged;}{Location;}

"Hey Kat, it's no problem... I needed something to do anyway" he said lightly, walking into the apartment and following her into the living room. "Nice color" he commented honestly. Compared to the light greyish brown color it was previously, this blue was really nice, and it definitely fit Kat. Picking up one of the roll-y brushes he looked at her "Do you want me to start where you already covered, just go up higher?" the auburn-ish haired male asked.

Kat smile and nodded. "Yes please. I tried to reach the top by standing on ladder and this happened" she show him the back of her leg a cut that is wrapped. "Slipped and fell cut my leg on the ladder. Only me would it happen to" she giggle smile started painting the bottom.

"Nah, we're not going Olly, not this time" Tom said in reply to the shocked, open-mouthed younger girl. "By the way, you should get going Oleysia, you wouldn't want to be late would you? I'll bring Pumpernickel back home, see you before midnight, right?" he said sternly, more so reinforcing the curfew his parents had set for the teen than asking her about it. After she answered and walked off in excitement, shock, and what seemed like a hundred other emotions he turned back to Emilee "You didn't want to go... right?" he asked before whistling for all the dogs to come over.

Emi chuckle and smile at him "no I'm good" she gave the dogs treats and look at him. "So have you had lunch yet? I wanted to try this new Chinese place but I don't want to go alone" she giggle and watch as the dogs ran off to play.

♛Alyssa Harvford♛
tumblr_ms56gfavP01s36f5to1_500.gif

Alyssa slipped her hand into her backpack. She pulled turned her phone so that the screens illumination faced her as she checked the the time. She let it fall back to the bottom of her bag easily. The bell blared and Alyssa shoved everything on her desk haphazardly in her bag. She began pushing past people also trying to get out. Especially the ones attempting to speak to her. She was a rather reserved person and didn't like talking that much or large groups which school was. She simply gave half-smiles and nods until she could dash out.

She got to her locker quickly and began taking everything she didn't need out of her bag and putting what she needed into it. The hallways began to fill with people that increased how uncomfortable she felt; Her social anxiety was acting up again. Alyssa was a well-liked person in the school despite her rather blunt personality. That was all thanks to her brothers fame. Something she despised at times because of her personality. Jason was someone everyone talked about, he tended to do things that nobody else dared to do and people respected him for that. He was a true ladies-man as well, but his heart was already given away to someone Alyssa never met.

Alyssa began exiting the building. One of her friends, true friends who was probably a bit more cynical that her, walked next to her and grabbed her arm. "Your brother is so hot. I wish other females would simply get horribly disfigured so he could only look at me." The freshman said, gazing off at him. Jason noticed the two and waved. "Hey Alycat. Hey freshman. I won't be home 'till later so don't make dinner early, right? This isn't an opportunity to sneak anyone in your room because I'm not afraid of hard time in prison!" He said to her cheerily. Alyssa gave him a slight smile, her brother tended to think Alyssa had suitors falling all over her. Alyssa probably had a history of fifteen boyfriends and the exact amount of people who'd ever asked her out happened to correlate. "Don't impregnate mysterious artistic girl." Alyssa smirked at him and he simply coughed and walked away.

Alyssa lingered with her close friend Zayne for a second before running off to her car. She first made a stop by the gas station to pick up junk food. Her mom didn't allow junk in her home so Alyssa had to often get snacks elsewhere.

♔Jason Harvford♔
tumblr_lm4ok1fOja1qd1cby.gif

He walked down the hallways, going into his locker and getting what he needed. He pulled his backpack over both of his shoulders and began heading out. He did stop in the hallway various time to catch up with some of his boys. His phone buzzed loudly in his pocket. It was an alert that the class was starting soon at the local art college. Alyssa called him a high-class stalker but it wasn't as if he appeared in any class Era taught. He honestly only went to the art classes offered to the general public at the local art college if Era was there. Only one course as well, so he didn't often get an excuse to see her and woo her. He would admit to going to art museums however. He never really saw Era there but he did want to know what it was that she loved.

He ran into Alyssa and her creepy goth friend. He was always nice to the girls best friend even though sometimes she scared him. He offered her sister a greeting. "Don't impregnate mysterious artistic girl." Alyssa teased him with a little smirk playing on her face. Alyssa tended to have a lot of confidence in the fact he could have any girl he wanted. Sadly it didn't always work that way. He didn't have Era though he often and without even trying to cover it up hit on her. He wasn't entirely sure if the girl liked her so didn't ask her out. He simply coughed to hide insecurity and turned. He jumped into his car and headed off. He made it right in time to catch the class before it got too far.

"Now, I want you to draw something that makes you feel any emotion at all. It could be anger or happiness or despair and remember, there is no such thing as a bad artist, only a person with a bad point of view."

Era said as Jason settled down in his seat in front of the class. He had negative artistic talent to be honest. He was straight-forward and literal. He tended to draw exactly what he felt. Last class he drew an apple because he was hungry. This time he was thinking about drawing another apple because his last apple made him happy.

ღImportant Informationღ

Alyssa Harvford: A.K.A Ally or Alycat
Interactions: None
Match: Silas
Friends: Open

Jason Harvford: A.K.A Jace
Interactions: @Felilla
Match: Era
Friends: Open

LuHan ❣ Age: 21 ❣ Address: 2101 Stryker Rd, ❣ Nationalities: Chinese/American

Luhan~

EXO-Luhan_1411051507_af_org.jpg

He stood for a moment, alone in the dim light, doubled over gasping for breath. Sweat dripped down his forehead as the young man stood behind the curtain. He could hear the screams from outside as the audience gathered in after the intermission. Straightening up, he fixed the thin black microphone fixed at his cupid bow lips. Glancing at his manager, who motioned that he had less than a minute left, prepared himself. This was the first time he had ever performed by himself, away from his band members, in front of such a large crowd. Watching as the curtains lifted, he waved, giving a shy smile towards the crowd as the girls in the front row screamed.

Opening his mouth, he began the soft ballad, his voice rising and dropping to the smooth tones. Each note he sang rang, a slight vibrato present in each word. The last note rang like a cadence, signalling the finality of the last note. Looking up, he smiled, waving again. "Thanks for coming out today! We hope you get back safely, have a lovely evening guys!"

Leaving the stage, Luhan collapsed in the plastic seat, placed strategically for him to be able to set on it. He sat there for a moment, head in his knees, hand pressed against his ringing ears. His breath was ragged as he tried to catch his breath. Running a hand through his carefully styled hair, he manager walked up to him, patting the young man's back. "Nice work today." The older man praised, handing a cool water bottle to Luhan.

Holding the plastic to his forehead, the cool bottle burning face. Unscrewing the bottle, he took a drink, tipping the bottle up, water flooding his parched throat, sedating his thirst. Luhan and his band mates sat for a moment, chatting, and then, they were ushered away, out the back door of the stadium. The cool wind blew, refreshing as Luhan pulled his jacket tighter to his lean frame.

Unlocking the door to his small apartment, he flicked on the lights, tossing his jacket onto the ground. Heading to the bathroom, he undressed, turning on the hot water in the shower. Brushing out his hair, he stepped into the shower, the water flooding every single one of his senses. Stepping out, he dried himself and his hair, throwing on a ratty tee shirt and shorts and collapsing on his bed. The softness of his pillow engulfing his head as the young man fell asleep.

Getting up, Luhan got ready, brushing out his hair, which had been recently dyed an ashy blonde brown color. Leaving his hair unstyled, he threw on a pair of black skinny jeans a simple shirt and hoodie. Grabbing his wallet, he headed out to Starbucks.

---Anthony---, #131f70
---Anthony---, #131f70
Swallowing the breath that caught in his throat anytime he saw Callie, Anthony smiled and held out the plastic bag for her "Orange Juice and a few of the best pieces of Granny's fresh buttered corn bread" he said lightly before giving a half shrug. "Nothing really happened, Mr. Jameson sent half the history class to detention again, Apparently there is a dance tonight. Other than that, nothing" he said lightly before taking a breath, realizing he was holding his breath...again. He didn't forget to breath every time he was around Calliope, only occasionally, this was one of those occasions for some reason.

{Match;Calliope<cr>}{Friends;Callie*,Open}
{Tagged;Callie}{Location;Callie's House}

---Elliot---, #07267a

Hugging her back, Eli gave a small smile as he stepped back "Wanna walk home together then?" he asked since they lived rather close to each other. Her house was closer to the school than his, but he would pass it on the way anyway. "I've been doing pretty well, I think I only broke bones about three or four times after you left, otherwise everything has been rather boring. Oh, and Topaz and Harley are finally expecting a foal. How have you been in the last six years?"

{Match;Bella}{Friends;Bella}
{Tagged;Bella}{Location;Friends}

---Thomas---, #0d471d

"Sounds great" Thomas agreed as his stomach let off a mostly silent grumble, reminding him that it was nearly dinner time. "Let's drop the dogs off at my house then we can grab the car and head over to the Lotus Cafe or whatever it's called" he suggested lightly. Tom liked being around Emilee, she was fun to be with.

{Match;Emilee<cr>}{Friends;Olly,Emi,Open}
{Tagged;Emi}{Location;Playful Paws Park}

---Oleysia---, #d64299

Rounding the corner, Oleysia was immediately glad she had decided to wear flats as the walk to the club ended up being longer than she had anticipated from the park... which no doubt meant that it would be even farther of a walk back home since the Campbell home was on the other side of the park... probably close to a mile and a half walk back home.

There was already a pretty big crowd gathered in the club. There was a song with a nice beat, not too fast and not too slow currently playing, Olly figured it would probably end up being one of the more upbeat songs of the night since most of the people here seemed to have dates and it was obviously a valentines day dance. Grabbing a cup of punch, Oleysia made her way to a more secluded area of the club and swayed to the beat steadily, careful not to drop or spill her drink.

{Match;Maverick}{Friends;Tom,Open}
{Tagged;Open}{Location;Blush Club}

---Christian---, #780b0b
Letting out a sigh and half nod of agreement, Chris glanced over at her "Are you alright?" he asked, dipping his roller brush in the paint to begin helping her reach the higher areas.

---Logan---, #246336

Figuring Asana would claim her favorite chair if she could, Logan didn't spend any time trying to figure out where she might be in the library. Walking over to the seating area, He spotted her from behind and quietly walked over, placing his hands over her eyes "guess who" he smirked, knowing that the dark haired beauty that he was great friends with would know it was him, even if she couldn't see him.

{Match;Asana<cr>}{Friends;Asana}
{Tagged;Asana}{Location;Library}

---Anna---, #6c2cbf

{Match;LuHan}{Friends;LuHan}

---Melody---, #bac22d

"I was trying to delay the inevitable, my parent's are making me go to that dance. I'm going a little later, in maybe two hours, but I still have to go and stay for at least three hours. I don't suppose you're going too?" she asked, the tiniest bit hopeful that her friend might be going. Even if some people might get ideas if they were together at a 'romantic' dance, it would still be better than standing alone awkwardly in a corner... which is more than likely what she would end up doing anyway.

{Match;Austin}{Friends;Austin}
{Tagged;Austin}{Location;School}

---Mara---, #877777

{Match;None Yet}{Friends;Open}

---Sadie---, #325b99

Feeling the slightly ticklish buzz of her vibrating phone as she dismounted Apache and un-cinched the saddle from Apache, Sadie let herself lean back against the horse's stall door as she read the text and smiled happily as she hit the reply button on her phone -I'd love to, b there in half an hour... roughly- she hit the send button before placing her Nokia smartphone on a haystack next to her and hurriedly finished untacking the gelding so she could give him a quick yet thorough brushing, scrape off his hooves to get rid of the excess mud, give Apache a peppermint then turn him out in the field with the other horses, letting Bebe watch over him. Within about twenty-five minutes she had accomplished all of that.

Climbing into her old, beat-up truck that barely got her from point A to point B let alone back to point A or point C, Sadie started the stubborn piece of junk that desperately needed a tune-up and drove off, reaching her boyfriend's house in just over ten minutes, as usual she was a few minutes late on her meeting. Knocking gently, Sadie guessed he probably fell asleep and tried the doorknob, wondering if she would be able to go in.

{Match;Gabriel<bf>}{Friends;Open}
{Tagged;Gabe}{Location;Gabe's House}

Reactions: XiaoLu
Cae was up in the DJ booth happily working on making the music selections, she knew this was to be a Valentine's Dance but she knew there was a good portion of people here that didn't have dates. The blond haired young woman tried her best to keep most of the selections more up beat ones and throw in a slow song every so often so couples could slow dance to some songs. She was disappointed that her sister was not more like her and enjoyed being at parties and clubs. Cae shook her head knowing that her little sister had anxieties with crowds.

Asana Jade Eirkson ❣ Age:19 ❣ Address: 6750 S Broadway St Apt C12 ❣ Nationalities: Irish/German/Greek||~X
Suddenly Asana's eyes went dark and a smile played on her pink lips, "Hmmmm my best friend in the whole world?" She asked as she removed her hands from her book to his hands pulling them down. Asana turned and looked up at him with a happiness in her face. "It is my best friend!" She said with a soft voice. She stared at the dark green eyed boy in the eyes, she still couldn't believe that he was her friend. Asana never admitted to him that she had been crushing on him for a while and she highly doubted that Logan felt the same way about her.

Mav entered the club the whole atmosphere was what he thought it would be. The entire place was decked out for the Valentine's dace which one of his classmates' older sister had organized for them. He walked to the punch bowl grabbing a drink and headed to the corner. He just felt a pull to be there and that was when he spotted the, in his opinion, the gorgeous blond girl swaying to the beat of the song. He became nervous his palms became somewhat sweaty as she approached her. He knew she went to his school but he had only seen her a handful of times. "Hey, My name is Maverick but umm you can call me Mav." He said nervously when he had finally reached her.

Gabe had dozed off waiting for Sadie's text message, but the knock at the door startled him out of his sleep. He got up with a small yawn, "Give me a minute." He called out as he walked to the door stretching figuring it was most likely Sadie. He pushed his two dogs back and opened the door. "Hello luv!" He said pulling her inside kissing her cheek sweetly closing the door behind her. Bandit and Blaze barking and jumping at the woman for attention before Gabe gave the dogs a look and they backed off going into the living room laying on their respective beds. "Bandit and Blaze love you luv." He said with a smile.​

Status
Not open for further replies.