Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Legend:

White = Common Information. Your M.A/I.D will have learned this information by attending the academy.

Blue = Uncommon Information. Your M.A/I.D may or may not know this information depending on their background and who they have made connections with.

Red = Forbidden information. Your M.A/I.D under no circumstances will begin knowing this information.

TIMELINES OF M.A/I.D

Regina: So timelines? Is this all really necessary?

Sephra: Those who do not learn from-

Regina: Are doomed to repeat it... yeah, can-it with the cliche lines.

Sephra: Rude as always - regardless, with the growing crisis, I feel an education on the nature of our organization will be necessary for the continued survival of our maids...

Regina: Make it quick Seppy, no-one likes lectures.

Sephra here! I, as you might already know, am the director of humanities at Maidsong Girls Academy. Of-course our brand of "humanities" differs than that of out the outside world, but it accomplishes the same goal of teaching human history and accomplishments. Anyways, I know you already know all of this because you listened in class, but as a little refresher I'll recap you on the history of M.A/I.D.

1191 B.C.E: The first recorded instance of Gen. 1 in service to the female Egyptian Pharaoh Twosret. During the subsequent Egyptian civil war at the end of Twosret's reign Gen. 1 acted as spies and assassins.

901 B.C.E: Towards the end of the Greek Dark Ages Gen. 1 officially finds themselves in service to an unnamed Greek Scholar.

Circa 800 B.C.E - 100 B.C.E: During this time period any records alluding to Gen. 1 having a presence in the Mediterranean region are not present. Instead, many records from Asian regions allude to "Fair-skinned female servants." These records have been found spanning from India to eastern-China.

Circa 50 B.C.E: A "spice" of unknown composition begins to circulate in Greek aristocratic-circles. Accompanying this spice was Gen. 1 in service to Greece at this time. It appears that this spice allowed the aristocracy to perceive the rise and fall of several great empires.

37 B.C.E: In-conjunction with the foundation of Roman Empire, Gen. 1 splits into two separate groups for an unknown reason. This is the first mention of a "Shadow Queen." It appears that one of the two newly formed groups was led by this Shadow Queen.

2 B.C.E: The Shadow Queen has either eliminated or absorbed the opposing forces of Gen. 1. Although, Gen. 2 does not appear until nearly a millennia afterwards.

33 C.E: Christ is crucified. The Shadow Queen is present at the crucifixion (Or so the latter Shadow Queen claims). From this date to 1111 C.E. no more records of "M.A/I.D" activity is known.

410 C.E: Rome is sacked by the Visigoths. Following this incident, the Visigoths acquire approximately 100 lbs worth of an unknown spice. Some attribute this spice to viking "berserkers."

1111 C.E: Henry the V is crowned the Holy Roman Emperor. He employs a retinue of female servants that remain in service to the English crown until 1936 C.E. This is the start of Gen. 2.

1533 C.E: Queen Elizabeth the first is born. A close retinue of female servants remain at her side throughout her life. Some theorize she was the Shadow Queen during her lifetime.

1609 C.E: Shakespeare stages his first performance of Hamlet. A single document exists attributing his inspiration for "Ophelia" stemming from a queens servant gone mad due to a peculiar spice years before.

1775-1783 C.E: English sent "maids" serving the crown unsuccessfully attempt to quell the American rebels. This is the first record of "M.A/I.D" donning their standardized maid uniform.

1814 C.E: A group of maids infiltrate the White House and subsequently participate in the burning of Washington.

1865 C.E: In an unremarkable diary written by an anonymous individual, it is noted that during the night of Abraham Lincoln's assassination an inordinate amount of maids were present in the theater (Make of this what you will).

1936 C.E: Tensions in Europe cause MI6 to utilize every resource to better prepare them for the coming war. This is when the British Parliament (confidentially) founded M.A/I.D to combat the coming Nazi Threat.

1939 - 1945 C.E: Odd reports of "combat-maids" begin to circulate. It is important to note that sometime during WW2 a number of these maids appeared to be fighting for the Nazi regime.

1946 C.E: The Shadow Queen declares that her organization is now independent from the English Government. M.A/I.D begins distributing their affiliates to many influential figures.

2000 C.E: The Maidsong academy is founded in British Columbia. Work begins on creating a new generation of loyal maids.

2001 - 2019 C.E: A rising level of quakes at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean are measured at a systematic and increasing rate.

2021 C.E: The Frill Corp. appears seemingly over night. It is the primary beneficiary behind maid-song academy. No-one knows where or how they suddenly "fell" into the public mind.

2025 C.E (CURRENT YEAR): The current generation of M.A/I.D begin to see a growing darkness beneath the Earths surface. The shadow queen pulls team-six into her personal service.

As you have observed, our history is rooted in mystery after mystery. Now, we learn this not to understand, but to serve. In-truth, the mystery is intentionally upheld as an effort to teach a M.A.I.D to mind her tongue - questions disrupt the cadence of service.

want to know a secret?
they do not lie
but they do with-hold many truths
so, an omission of information
the same as lying

1191 B.C.E: The first recorded instance of Gen. 1 in service to the female Egyptian Pharaoh Twosret. During the subsequent Egyptian civil war at the end of Twosret's reign Gen. 1 acted as spies and assassins.

901 B.C.E: Towards the end of the Greek Dark Ages Gen. 1 officially finds themselves in service to an unnamed Greek Scholar.

Circa 800 B.C.E - 100 B.C.E: During this time period any records alluding to Gen. 1 having a presence in the Mediterranean region are not present. Instead, many records from Asian regions allude to "Fair-skinned female servants." These records have been found spanning from India to eastern-China.

Circa 50 B.C.E: A "spice" of unknown composition(which came from a primitive expedition underground)begins to circulate in Greek aristocratic-circles. Accompanying this spice was Gen. 1 in service to Greece at this time. It appears that this spice allowed the aristocracy to perceive the rise and fall of several great empires.

37 B.C.E: In-conjunction with the foundation of Roman Empire, Gen. 1 splits into two separate groups for an unknown reason. A conflict splits M.A/I.D into two over the right for M.A/I.D to be controlled by an outsider who seemingly came from below. This is the first mention of a "Shadow Queen." It appears that one of the two newly formed groups was led by this Shadow Queen.

2 B.C.E: The Shadow Queen has either eliminated or absorbed the opposing forces of Gen. 1. Although, Gen. 2 does not appear until nearly a millennia afterwards.

33 C.E: Christ is crucified. The Shadow Queen is present at the crucifixion (Or so the latter Shadow Queen claims). From this date to 1111 C.E. no more records of "M.A/I.D" activity is known. Although, evidence indicates that the Shadow Queen did lead a splinter group of M.A/I.D known as Nox Officium.

410 C.E: Rome is sacked by the Visigoths. Following this incident, the Visigoths acquire approximately 100 lbs worth of an unknown spice. Some attribute this spice to viking "berserkers." A conversation with the current Shadow Queen indicates that the beserker connection is coincidental and all spice was re-acquired by Nox Officium.

1111 C.E: Henry the V is crowned the Holy Roman Emperor. He employs a retinue of female servants that remain in service to the English crown until 1936 C.E. This is the start of Gen. 2.

1533 C.E: Queen Elizabeth the first is born. A close retinue of female servants remain at her side throughout her life. Some theorize she was the Shadow Queen during her lifetime and a closer look at the lineage of the Shadow Queen in the Tilting Archive indicates this is the case; unfortunately, no one is allowed to see said document because the one indicating this information is a reproduction.

1599 C.E: A queen's servant, a confirmed member of M.A/I.D, overdoses on spice while thwarting an assassination attempt on her majesty. M.A/I.D logus-staff would understand this as the first well documented case-study on the negative side effects of spice.

1609 C.E: Shakespeare stages his first performance of Hamlet. A single document exists attributing his inspiration for "Ophelia" stemming from a queen's servant gone mad due to a peculiar spice years before. (As seen above)

1775-1783 C.E: English sent "maids" serving the crown unsuccessfully attempt to quell the American rebels. This is the first record of "M.A/I.D" donning their standardized maid uniform that is done in the likeness of the French-Style. A more peculiar study would suggest that M.A/I.D faced some interior unrest at this time which led to some breaking off to assist American rebels. These are members of Nox Officum, but no records exist of this conflict between the two parties outside of the spoken word of the Shadow Queen.

1814 C.E: A group of maids infiltrate the White House and subsequently participate in the burning of Washington.

1865 C.E: In a mostly unremarkable diary, written by an anonymous individual, it is noted that during the night of Abraham Lincoln's assassination an inordinate amount of maids were present in the theater (Make of this what you will).

1936 C.E: Tensions in Europe cause MI6 to utilize every resource to better prepare them for the coming war. This is when the British Parliament (confidentially) founded M.A/I.D to combat the coming Nazi Threat.

1939 - 1945 C.E: Odd reports of "combat-maids" begin to circulate. It is important to note that sometime during WW2 a number of these maids appeared to be fighting for the Nazi regime. Nox Officum acted in support of the Nazi Regime during WW2, but the actual extent M.A/I.D combated them is unknown.

1946 C.E: The Shadow Queen declares that her organization is now independent from the English Government. M.A/I.D begins distributing their affiliates to many influential figures.

2000 C.E: The Maidsong academy is founded in British Columbia. Work begins on creating a new generation of loyal maids.

2001 - 2019 C.E: A rising level of quakes at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean are measured at a systematic and increasing rate.

2021 C.E: The Frill Corp. appears seemingly over night. It is the primary beneficiary behind maid-song academy. No-one knows where or how they suddenly "fell" into the public mind.

2025 C.E (CURRENT YEAR): The current generation of M.A/I.D begin to see a growing darkness beneath the Earths surface. The shadow queen pulls team-six into her personal service.

Current World State (As of 2025 C.E.)
Shadow Queen: Geez, humans really get bent out of shape over abstract concepts such as "economy."

Ifrit: My lady, I implore you to speak as one of us to protect against prying ears.

Shadow Queen: Ifrit, dear, my senses are fine tuned. Humans let out an acrid odor that is detectable -far- before they are near.

Ifrit: So, uh, are you saying I smell?

Shadow Queen: Aw, Ifrit, all humans smell.

Following a botched trade-war between the United States and China, a market collapse and mutual devaluation of currency between the two super-powers creates an economic power vacuum within the global economy. Meanwhile, the European Union has completely dissolved following the "Accelerator Incident" which has created a time-bubble from the western-most point of Germany to the eastern-most point of Ukraine that extents to the tip of Denmark down to lowest most point of Greece. Prior to the meltdown of the perpetual motion powered "Accelerator," an evacuation notice was sounded and mass amount of refugees fled into France which has turned to private-militaries to manage their refugee crisis.

A new political party took power in 2024 C.E. known as the "Gale" party (due to them coming in like a gust of wind and turning over American politics) fronted by a charismatic woman known as "Francesca Turner." The party is taking in numerous amounts of displaced European refugees along with Chinese "victims" of the trade war. Additionally, the Gale Party has abolished the electoral college ensuring that urban centers control United States politics. Regardless of the devaluation of currency the increasing government control in the United States, along with a strong standing military, has kept the country running despite growing unrest.

Japan, fearful of a growing fascist power to their east and a collapsing, starving, dragon to their west has closed their borders. Non-Japanese individuals within the borders at the time of closing have been sent to re-education camps. A strict doctrine of national pride and Bushido has surfaced within the once-democratic country; furthermore, it appears the Japanese were preparing for this contingency due to the influx of government owned automated machinery that can manufacture many materials without the need for trade. It is unknown how they acquired such advanced technology.

Africa has seen a single warlord rise to power with a unifying "voice" that somehow has brought the continent under one banner. This warlord has no name and his/her face is incapable of being committed to memory. A rapid surge of technological understanding and self-sufficient manufacturing within Africa creates the possibility that they might fill the economic power vacuum. The United States has military-advisers within South-Africa assessing the situation to determine if a "policing-action" is needed to quell the new-found rival.

Maidsong academy graduates are being dispatched to all parts of the world in-service to influential figures at a greater pace. It is apparent to members of M.A/I.D that the Shadow Queen is preparing a "power-move" of some sort, but they are dutiful and do not ask questions. Team-Six (us) has been dispatched to the Shadow Queen herself to learn of the growing darkness beneath the Earth's surface that is only perceived by members of M.A/I.D.

Last edited:
The Inner-Workings of M.A/I.D
Regina: Guns, bombs, and whacked out martial arts is my specialty.

Sephra: Etiquette, house-care, cooking, and child-care - the far more civilized specialty.

Regina: Aw, fuck that - wait, who are we referring this information to?

Sephra: You started by stating your specialty, so I just followed your cue.

Regina: Something's rotten...

Maidsong Academy Staff (NOTE: This is not every staff member)

Additional note, the color legend does not apply here and is only done for contrast.

Annie Bakshi (Status=Alive):

"Oh, this thing on? Uh! Hi! Glad to meet you! Name is Annette, but just call me Annie. I gave up the stuffy life of a lady-in-waiting to become an experimental mech-pilot cause apparently I had "aptitude" - well we all know how the mech-program went, boom! Outlawed by the reformed Geneva convention a few years ago. Geez, least Shadow manged to get Vindictive up in the shed along with a crew to maintain him. She says he will be useful in the coming years, so yeah, still waiting. In the meantime, I teach all things tech-related due to my families background in the software industry - really wanting to be able to rip and tear across the battlefield in Vindictive again though."

Age - 29

Height - 5'3

Weight - 50 KG

Race - Indian

Ethnic Background - Daughter of First-Generation Immigrants to Australia.

Profession - 'Cyber Warfare' instructor

Likes - Snakes, mechs, anime, crushing bugs

Dislikes- Restriction, hard set rules, alcohol

Regina Hicks (Status=Alive):

"What up! Once in a life-time opportunity teaching my craft here at this academy that totes' should not exist, but I'm not paid to ask questions. Really owe it to Queeny who acknowledged my talent and got me pardoned of my 'crimes against humanity.' One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter after-all. Eh, well regardless, left that life behind in-favor of a quiet life up here in maple-town (Aka: Canada) teaching cute-girls how to consistently put a seven-six-two five hundred yards down range into some sorry-fuck's gullet. Oh, also being able to tease Seppy is a big plus to the job too."

Age - 36

Height - 5'10

Weight - 70 KG

Race - Caucasian

Ethnic Background - Appalachian-American

Profession - Combat instructor at Maidsong Girls Academy

Likes - Weapons, 'activism', hunting, camping, food, Seppy.

Dislikes - Authority, colleges, pacifists, idleness

Sephra (Status=Alive):

"Hello, my name is Sephra and I have been tasked with carrying on the tradition of etiquette within the spirit of feminine being; Which has unfortunately been lost amidst the current trends of 'twerking' 'facebooking' and 'memeing' or whatever the miscreant outsider wearing the skin of a maiden is up to. Additionally, I teach espionage, counter-intelligence, and touch on assassination from time to time. If I may be so bold, I feel as if I have the broadest range of lessons to teach; however, this does mean those, such as Regina, have any less value. Although, I would humbly state that etiquette comes before firearms."

Age - ?

Height - 5'3

Weight - 45KG

Race - Caucasian

Ethnic Background - ??

Profession - Etiquette, ethics, and espionage instructor

Likes - Tea, dresses, talking

Dislikes - Pop-culture, music, television, uncultured 'maidens'

Te'l Juniper

"Te'l, pronounced like "tell" is my name. Witch by birth. Exiled from my coven. I teach about the occult and methods to deal with said things."

Age - 42

Height - 5'5

Weight - 72 KG

Ethnic Background - Eastern European

Profession - Counter-Occult instructor

Likes - Reading, vodka

Dislikes - Too many to list....

Ranking Structure

The organization of M.A/I.D and how ranks are distributed has been changed countless times throughout history to match with demands of any given time period. For example, during time periods of destabilization within the organization (due to outside or interior events) the command structured was adjusted to be more loose with focus on The Shadow Queen's authority. On the other hand, stable time periods tend to create more democratic multi-layered renditions of the M.A/I.D command structure. Currently M.A/I.D is undergoing a transitional period to a more monarchical-structure due to the Shadow Queen invoking the "Shadow Authority" command. The current ranking structure is divided into two major sections "council" and "operators" which dictates what side of work involved individuals will be in. Operators are concerned with on the ground work, while council invokes policy and diplomatic decisions.

-council ranks-

Shadow Queen: The highest rank within M.A/I.D that can only be obtained by being born into it. Oddly enough, the method of being "born" is unclear considering the Shadow Queen has never had a "king" of any sort. The Shadow Queen wields absolute authority that is seldom wielded unless the organization is under extreme circumstances.

Tribune: Only five Tribune's can exist at any given time and can only be appointed by the Shadow Queen herself. These five vote and determine what edicts the courtier members propose are important and worthy of making a decision on. Although, the Tribune's current purpose is null due to the Shadow Authority command being invoked at the current moment.

Courtier: Depending on the time period and stability different amounts of Courtiers exist at any given time. At the most peaceful and stable times around 500 courtiers are given place to debate and propose decisions. During more drastic times the number can shrink down to as little as 50 courtiers (and theoretically even less). Although, at the current moment the Shadow-Court is suspended.

Officer: When a courtier is not serving in the Shadow-Court then they are demoted to the rank of Officer. The rank of Officer has several authority levels from one to nine with less and less individuals serving at each rank. Officer's usually occupy their time with making sure edicts are carried out and M.A/I.D is operating at absolute efficiency. Furthermore, officers of level 6-9 might be assigned a Maiden squad to command.

-operator ranks-

Astre: Despite being the highest operator rank, this rank is stripped of all authority, but is highly revered. Members of the Astre are direct guards of the Shadow Queen and are the most elite M.A/I.D has to offer. Recently, the Astre have been used offensively against various targets of interest. If you know they are coming for you, then you are better off just killing yourself before they reach you.

Instructor: Educators of M.A/I.D, regardless of past affiliations, are treated as having more authority than any graduates unless they become council-ranked members. Instructor's seldom are deployed for operations, but it is becoming a growing possibility in the current year.

Maiden: This is the brunt of M.A/I.D - these individuals are distributed to notable people all over the world to serve under them. Maiden has a substructure of squads with their own pecking-order of authority. Maiden squads can be assigned to an Officer if they are to be activated for any given reason.

Student: The lowest "official" rank of M.A/I.D. that is divided based on the school structure at any given time.

Finally, there is an understood rank of no name because it holds no authority in the organization. Commissioned staff members, weapon maintainers, janitorial staff, cooks, and all other things stemming from the outside world fall into this nameless rank. This is to not say that they are not respected, but they are not seen as having a place.

Commands

The following is a brief list of "authorities" that the Shadow Queen can invoke. This is not the limit of her authority, but simply an efficient way of giving certain commands with merely a command (nor is it all of the commands - just a choice few of the more dramatic ones).

Shadow Authority: This command essentially means that the Shadow Queen is pulling all decision making power to herself and suspending the court for the time being. If this command is invoked, it usually means something is very wrong.

Nox: The "Nox" command has never been issued before in the history of M.A/I.D and is only known by the Shadow Queen and Tribunes. This command dictates that all Maiden's are to kill their current Masters, or if a "Nox Modus" command is issued then a certain group of squads will be given this order.

Flower: A more abstract command that is understood through much training within M.A/I.D - it has been invoked and it has been carried out, but no-one knows what it did.

Suspend: Upon hearing this command Maiden's are to go into hiding for the time being and abandon all duties to their masters until the order is lifted.

Regicide: Another command that has never been issued, but it carries a scary implication. This command orders all members of M.A/I.D to seek out and kill the Shadow Queen herself. Why this command would ever be invoked is not known.

Hobble: Only ever initiated once during WW2 - this command tells members of M.A/I.D to abandon duties to their master and cripple the infrastructure of the surrounding area.

Exodus: This command orders a mass-recall of all members of M.A/I.D to a designated location, or designated locations.

Crucifixion: All members of M.A/I.D or set members will kill themselves.

M.A/I.D has seen many different versions of their equipment throughout the years. The optional equipment of M.A/I.D resembles that of British SAS with several modifications to maintain their "maid-like" appearance. On the other hand, their day to day "standard issue" equipment resembles everyday housekeeping items with duel purposes.

Standard Issue Equipment

M.A/I.D Uniform: This uniform resembles that of the "typical" french maid uniform. It is important to note that the current design is not that of the original modest french-maid uniform and merely resembles it in a black and white pattern along with aesthetic-direction. The first thing to note that the fabric of a M.A/I.D uniform is a weave known as "Steel-Silk." Despite its name, it does not contain steel nor silk, and rather is a artificial fabric made in a tedious and laborious process. The fabric is malleable and grants flexibility while being firm to the touch. Although, this fabric makes the uniform (without any equipment or additions) weigh 15 KG (33 lbs). The added weight grants ballistic-resistant protection and fire-proofing fully around the uniform in equal measures of resistance. Any portion of skin covered by fabric is equally protected. The current weave is graded to resist a 7.62×39mm round and below (barring various unique properties to the round). However, a repeated impact within a two inch radius from a firearm (speaking of a 7.62x39mm) have an approximately 25% chance of puncturing the uniform, and the chance only increases with repeated impact.

The M.A/I.D uniforms skirt falls nearly completely to the floor to give a maximum area of protection. The interior of the skirt has optional slots to stow firearms and equipment if additional gear needs to be transported. A M.A/I.D uniform has two accessory pieces of equipment that may or may not be worn - a choker and apron. Both are made of the "Steel-Silk" weave and offer additional protection, but some choose to not wear said additions (or only choose to wear the apron when on cleaning duty). Members of M.A/I.D are falsely believed to wear high-heels - this is not true. Typically, members of M.A/I.D wear black combat boots. Furthermore, all members of M.A/I.D wear gloves, but this piece of equipment will be detailed later.

Clot-Sponge: A clot-sponge operates as a normal sponge would (and a damn fine one at that) but when torn and inserted into a wound it can stop bleeding and temporarily bridge arteries to continue blood-flow. This effect is not permanent.

Needle-Duster: A feather duster that operates normally until the bottom of the duster is pressed for one-second. This generates a mild electrical current that stimulates strands of the duster and cause them to become erect. These follicles are made of "Steel-Silk" and turns the once harmless duster into a deadly club capable of cleanly spattering through the skull of a man. Some members of M.A/I.D also pluck these fabrics from the Needle-Duster while they are stimulated with electricity and throw them as precise projectiles. The strands stay stimulated for about ten-seconds after the current stops.

Tox-Cloth: Polishing cloth that has a duel purpose. It is non-reactive to many materials that need to be polished (Example: cups, windows, and so on) and said materials are safe to handle/use afterwards, but if contacted with human skin it temporally locks up muscles via some classified property. These muscles stay locked for 3 seconds to a full minute depending on the targets physical-fitness, conditioning, and willpower. This item is central to many of the M.A/I.D originated martial arts.

M.A/I.D Gloves: Despite the standard name - these gloves have a multitude of purposes. Despite being slender in appearance, each weigh a staggering 2 KG (Approx 5 pounds) (Making the total weight of M.A/I.D members standard uniform shoot up to 19 KG (Approx 41 lbs) which is why members tend to avoid scales while in uniform). The added weight allows for several neat features - these gloves are coated in a classified substance that is nigh-impossible to cut or alter. Therefore, the rare power weapon, which relies on breaking down particles, has no effect on these gloves. These gloves are another key aspect of M.A/I.D martial arts allowing them to grab blades, cover gun barrels with their hands, and so on. Furthermore, M.A/I.D gloves allow them to scale surfaces with some rivets in them, but not enough to climb on (This effect does not apply to smooth walls). Finally, a M.A/I.D has a choice to get these gloves in either white or black.

Lance Mop: The most straight forward standard issue item in the M.A.I.D, but arguably the most reliable weapon. These come in two forms - projectile or blade (or sometimes hybrid forms). Blade forms have an extendable bladed tip that can extend from where a mop head would normally be attached. On the other hand, the projectile form loads a magazine of pellet-like ammunition. Using magnetic propulsion, the pellets are propelled up the "mop's" shaft through several other magnets at such a pace that alters the pellet into a state of "energy" which can penetrate most standard-issue armors of the current era. Unfortunately, the recoil and lack of sights makes accurately firing a projectile version of the lance-mop a daunting task.

Optional Equipment

WIP

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBirdie