M// 1x1 Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lacuna

Just a straight-forward search. Read the rules & then scroll through the plots. Post here if you're interested, and feel free to bring in your own ideas.
  • 2 paragraphs minimum.
  • 3+ posts a week necessary.
  • Don't be too cliche.
  • Tired of me? Tell me.
  • Romance is a must, but no instant love.
  • MxM preferred. FxF accepted. MxF not welcome.
Scenarios:
(1) Even in a world where a male and female don't need to be together to make a child, where synthetic sperm can be made from female embryo, there's still prejudice. A long-standing one between shape shifters is that only a man and woman can be true mates. And as far as the clan of jaguars goes, that is the truth. But of course, one doesn't fit in. For as long as they've known, the only interest they hold is in someone of the same sex as them. Their current interest? A fellow shifter (of jaguar or otherwise) who they suspect to be in the closet about their preferences.

(2) Humans and Psychics live together in harmony these days, but there are still plenty of differences. Humans tend to live their life to the fullest and explore the outside world, while Psychics spend most of their time inside their homes and inside their minds. But a halfling, a half-Psychic? That being wouldn't be part of either world. Raised a human most of their life, this half-Psychic has lived the life of a human. But as their abilities go stronger, they're assigned a Psychic mentor to learn what it means to be what their blood tells them they are: a true Psychic.

(3) Ever since Androids were given the ability to think for themselves, the possibility of humans using them as mere tools became impossible. Due to their hold on some of the most essential jobs in society, the Androids were able to get their standing as equals. Unfortunately, both man and robot were separate as well. Separate but equal. This isn't to be misunderstood, the Androids still very much wanted to be connected to humans, but humans are the stubborn ones, unable to accept change. And so, the real fight begins. Will there be peace? Will they merely stay separate? Or can only one race exist?

Character-Based Plots:
(1) Duke of the Demon Realm - Vaughn
a. Vaughn is a demon with strict boundaries. He gave a witch permission to put him in a summoning book, but hasn't been summoned in hundreds of years. Now he's being pulled from his home after so long for the whim of a human. It's a simple deal. One wish, and something in exchange. Will it be worth the cost?

b. Duke of the Demon Realm, he has no interest in the mortal realm. Most fun can be found at home. Perhaps you're a new servant, or someone trying to climb the ranks? Good luck, he has a tendency to swallow people whole and spit them back out when they're nothing but bone.

a. Takehiko guards the mountain more than the humans, yet they worship him all the same. His interest in them runs deep, and he has a habit of getting himself in trouble. One day, a human gets lost in his territory. The Guardian is determined to help him find his way back. Unfortunately there's just one problem, which makes getting home quite a bit of trouble. (Either your character is blind or he lost his memory.)

b. After losing the place he protected, Takehiko takes to wandering the world in both Fox and humanoid form. When he's hunted by humans to be skinned and displayed, who will help him through his struggle? (Fellow demon or human?)

c. When Takehiko gets trapped within a new magical realm, he must adapt to the hierarchy there. Especially the demon who's at the top of the food chain and nicknamed "king". But the "king" has a habit of causing trouble, and as it turns out, Takehiko is his new prey.

a. Cain is supposed to be crowned king of the sea in three months' time, during the full moon. The transfer of powers is best done at night, and soon the whole sea will be under his control. One evening, he is tricked by the sea witch and sent to the surface. The only way he can become a merman once more and be crowned in time is to make a human fall in love with him. But Cain knows nothing of the beings on the surface! And what's more? He hates humans.

Last edited:
I like scenario 1

Would you consider doing the plot #3 with me?

If scenario three is still open I would like to discuss and elaborate more with you upon it. If not, character based plot 1.b. works just the same, if you do not mind. I come on here at the least every other day, if not twice a day if this is not an inconvenience to you. If it is then that is alright as well I would just like to be informed. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.