Lyrics Behind the Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandi knew that he knew about her past flings and such, things happen while your on tour.... You fall in love, and then you end it because you know you're separating or because you know it'll get too complicated. She moaned softly against his lips and smiled a bit when he pulled away, recognizing some things that she had taught him when they first began getting involved. She began to get her breath back as he began to roam over her, biting her lip and smiling again. He knew her well, which she liked. But in the back of her mind she remembered how it was when they first met. He was absolutely shell shocked, in complete awe and she thought it was adorable. Most people were sort of like that when they first met her. Fawning over their two CD's and such bit she cared about the music more than the fame. But his hatred with her, that was a new thing she was never used to and she used to dish it back just as bad as he dished it out o her. Getting into the worst fights right before going on stage or right after shows. But his love for her came before her did back, because she was wary of what she was feeling, wanting to make sure it was what she really wanted before letting it show. And now she really knew it was.

As he took a step to admire her body, glistening with sweat and saliva, he accidentally backed into the handle of the shower, turning on the cold water, which cascaded over both of their bodies before he was able to turn it back off.
After doing so, he only spoke a few words as he wrapped his arms around her, the freezing water dripping from his bangs and running down her spine.
"Dammit. I'm sorry."

She gasped and clenched her teeth for the few moments the water was on cold but hugged her body to his to try and get warm again. "It's fine, I've done it before." she chuckled and kissed his shoulder gently, wrapping her arms around his torso tightly.

As her warm body was held against his, he no longer wished to leave the showers, and instead decided to take the initiative before she did, gently rubbing his now raging lower half against her's, kissing her once more before deciding to play with her a bit.
"You know, for the longest time, I thought you only saw me as your toy, as something you'd sooner or later get tired of and simply cast aside.
I felt so used and betrayed, and I hated you for making me feel that way, dominated, a dog, a mere plaything.
I think it's about time I showed you that if a dog is mistreated enough, it'll turn on it's master, just like how I wanted to back then.
I'm going to make you feel how I felt, because you said you'd accept all of me, and there's plenty of anxieties that you caused that I have to finally pay you back for."

After speaking these words, he moved her against the wall and held her arms up before teasing her lips and lower half with his own, barely touching her with either before finally succumbing to his urges and and penetrating both orfices with more vigor than he'd ever used on her before.

(Out of curiosity, what exactly is this rp about? The beginning sort of confused me...)

(It was supposed to be about how the bassist was kicked off the tour because of something someone, hint: the guitarist, did, and a replacement was needed to finish the tour properly, since a temp just wasn't doing it good enough, but I think I made it go in the direction it wasn't intended to originally go in. XD
You'll have to ask the Chef, but I think it may need to rewind a bit to fix what I set off-track. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.