Lynix's Idol Academy

-|Amber|-
Amber hung back still on the conversation, but smiled at Hiros attempt to correct Levi. She still didn't like him woth Trixie, but she knew he had the rout intention in his heart. "I think of there will be spiked punch, you will have to count me out. Sleepovers though are totally acceptable." She said, moving up a bit to be more part of the conversation and stand next to Hiro. She was glad he had changed the topic from sexual interaction. She was already smiling to cover up the fresh memories inside her head.

♠Alessandra♠

@Brøken_Serenity
@Karma200
@DANAsaur @Kitsune @IceQueen
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red

Smiling at the guy that had replied with a 'our kids would take over the entire world' Aless had to agree. "Most certainly. Tonight. We will party all night under neon lights with champaign and wine." The nineteen year old female looked up at the sky before a flash appeared from corner of her eyes. "Alessandra! Over here! Is that your boyfriend? Can you tell me about your friends?" Aless looked up a bit confused before realizing it was a younger student from the school who wore a reporters pass for the schools newspaper. "Sorry to bother you guys." She giggles "I just wanted to try out my new camera and skills. I'll delete them if you want." With a smile Aless moved closer to Levi and simply posed for an adorable couple photo. "I'm fine with it how ever let me pick the ones I like." She says sweetly to the girl who nods and runs off. Drawing her attention back to the group she smiles. "Sorry guys, put a camera to me andI'll work it. Anyways, who wants a ride with me to my house to help set things up?" She apologizes then asks her question noticing it was almost time for lunch. If everyone knew their classes they could leave then.

❦Trixie Springfields❦
Trixie let out a a cheerful smile and volunteered "I'll help you out. I got an amazing idea about this slumber party!" she said while jumping up and down out of excitement "Also, I have to make sure that there's no paparazzi around the area. the last time I attended a slumber party, the press critiqued one of my clients for wearing a horrendous outfit." she sneered in disgust, shuddering at the thought. "Anyway, I can't wait for the party to get started!"

@Titana

"Yup, the one and only Jazmyne," Jaz grinned at Jayden before sorta paying attention to the orientation. It wasn't like orientation mattered because it was pretty much the same damn thing every year. When it was over and everyone was walking together, Jazmyne heard the mention of a party and her interest peeked.

"I need a party in my system!" She grew excited before stuffing her hands in her pockets and looking around, there are several people starring and it was a bit... strange. Being starred at always made Jazmyne feel as if she was doing something weird or wrong. It was something she'd probably have to ignore though, especially hanging around with people who pretty much all the students in the school know. When the chick with the camera came out of nowhere, Jaz hid behind one of the girls and pretended to not notice. Being in front of a camera always made Jaz so... shy. Who wanted to be shy? Once again, something she needed to work on.

"I have a car so you can just text me your address and I'll meet you there, plus I want to go to the convenience store first," Jazmyne answered Aless before turning and walking toward the exit of the street since she had parked her navy blue porsche on the streets.

♠Alessandra♠

@Brøken_Serenity
@Karma200

"Okay. Come along Trixie. You need to pick out an outfit that's sexy and stunning." She says after kissing and parting from the group. "Got to make him want me." She giggles unlocking her maroon Mclaren. Aless jumps in the drives set and starts up her baby. "We have to pick up some things then we can head to my house you okay with that?" She asks watching as the girl got into her car. It wasn't long before Alessandra pulls up behind the building and drives up under the parking garage. After that she walks up a flight of stairs she gets in a privet elevator that leads to her house on the top floor. "Make yourself at home." He says.

_20150402_234137.JPG _20150402_234505.JPG _20150402_234453.JPG _20150402_234428.JPG _20150402_234442.JPG _20150402_234413.JPG _20150402_234221.JPG _20150402_234202.JPG

♠Alessandra♠

@Brøken_Serenity
@Karma200

Aless wondered around her home grabbing glasses for wine, shots and normal drinking. She goes down stairs and takes a few bottles of liquor from the bar and goes back to her kitchen. Placing the bottles on the counter she walks to her hidden wine cellar pulls out three bottles and places them on the counter. After organizing all drinks and glasses she pulls out all the snacks she had bought before getting home. Walking outside on the roof she turns on the hot tub and the pool, cleaning up a little. She seemed to scurry about getting ready before she walks into her room and walk in closet. Her hair and make up were fine so she simply changed. Sliding on a black bikini tub top that only covered her bust. Sliding on the matching bottoms she found leather pants and her crop top leather jacket. She pulled the pants on and then the jacket before checking herself in the mirror and smiling at her reflection.