Lynix's Idol Academy

❦Trixie Springfields❦

Trixie bursts out laughing, her hangover now gone "Aww, man. You guys are hilarious!" she said, laughing even more. "So it's true that your boyfriend can't remember names?" she asked Aless while smirking lightly "I didn't mean to offend you or anything but I think its funny" she said to the man, holding in her laughter. "I'm Trixie by the way." she introduced while stretching out her hand. Even though she knew that her name will be forgotten, she still introduced herself. After all, a lady must always formally initiate her presence before engaging into a conversation.

Hiromasa Yuma

He was entirely appalled. He somehow managed to get to school mostly on time. He was late because his first class would of started by now but there was no first class there was just Orientation which didn't start yet. He gave a small sigh at relief as he walked in the door. "Kaoru Arasake!?" A incoming freshman squeaked out. Hiromasa blinked, very suprised at hearing his pen-name. "Yes?" He asked, a smile stretching across his face. "I read your trilogy!" She said excitedly making Hiro smile even wider. "I'm glad!" Hiromasa took one of her hands in both of his and shook it firmly. He began attracting attention because of his personality already, the entire hall was stopped up watching the interaction. People tended not to believe Hiro's personality was actually his personality. "W-what why are you glad!?" She stuttered. "I'm very happy that you liked my books. I've only met a few people in person that have read them. I have to go though so I'll see you later. By the way, call me Hiro. It's my name." Hiromasa let go of her hand, waving as he walked off.

It was pretty common for freshman to be amazed at the people they saw in the school. Alessandra was the only person who could be defined as famous but a few select people had definitely gotten their names out there. A prime example would be The Special Hearts. They weren't famous but they were at least known. Hiromasa had met quite a few of their fans actually. He'd once seen a girl who had a poster of them in their locker but took it down because of how weird it was since she saw them at school. Hiro had seen a T-shirt with Amber's face on it at camp. It was fun hearing three preteens talk about her as if she were a goddess. The funniest memory was a couple girls looking at him on a magazine and when Hiromasa tried to tell them it was him they refused to believe it and pointed out all the differences.

He soon arrived in the auditorium. He drifted towards the front as Trixie was introducing herself. "Good morning everyone, great summers I hope?"

.:|Amber|:.
Amber was having a blast listening to Aless, and Trixie. "Nice to see you too Trixie." She said, smiling, before turning to Aless boyfriend. "For the record, it's Amber. And for the sake of you and your girlfriend, I hope you remember." She teased, smiling brightly at him. She kept her hand laced with hers, smiling at him. "We are pretty close." She nodded, smiling as she heard footsteps behind her. She turned slightly, and she looked up, seeing Hiro come down the seats.

A small blush came to Amber's face at their friends arrival, and she grinned brightly, holding out a hand for a fist bump. "Hey Hiro, my summer was great, thanks for asking." she said, though to her, it was a complete lie. She had spent the entire time fighting with her moms boyfriend. She knew he wanted to seal his fate with their family, and she wanted to stop it, but that was something she had to keep from her friends. If it got out, she was sure someone would hear her, and tell the press, which would be even worse. Yet, she still kept her smile.​
@Brøken_Serenity @Titana @DANAsaur

❦Trixie Springfields❦
"Why does everyone have a great summer?" Trixie pouted at Amber while crossing her hands like a child "I should have a great summer with my brothers in Italy or Brazil but no! I have to stay and go to shows that I can't even pronounce!" she said while huffing "I swear next summer, I'm throwing myself out of the plane!" she muttered to herself grumbling. "Anyway, it's nice to finally see you guys, especially you Hiro" she said looking away from him, a blush slowly creeping in her cheeks.

Jazmyne was bored already and if she had to sit here one more time then it was going to be hell so she stood up and made her way out of the auditorium before making a left and reaching the vending machine. She pushed in a few quarters before pressing the picture of a can of sprite and just as she grabbed it, Jaz noticed a boy and girl starring at her. Weird. Ignoring it, Jazmyne stood up straight and popped it open before taking two chugs of it. Again, they were starring. Why was today just so irritating? Was her fate to get into trouble on the first day of school? Usually it was her rule to not get into a problem on the first day, maybe this year could just be the exception.

"Can I help you?" Jazmyne spoke up and the girl seemed to blush before the male gave her a slight push towards her as encouragement.

"You're her inspiration for music, this is her second year and she's in the same class as you," The guy spoke up when the girl wouldn't, this wasn't the first time that people had come up to her. Neither was it the first time that she'd seen many students fawn over other bigger students. Of course this wasn't something she'd ever get use to because it was... creepy? A good feeling but creepy when all they did was stare.

"Oh well... I wish you the best in both your classes and future career, just work your ass off and I'm sure it'll happen," Jaz said the first thing that came to her mind before her eyes seen a few of her friends walk into the auditorium so with that Jaz gave them both a nod before rushing inside and grinning when she seen the group of familiar faces. Earlier when Jaz had entered the school grounds there were a few other students who had starred and a few others actually talked to her for pointers but it was really hard to be nice when a bunch of strangers continue to come up to you knowing who you are while you know nothing about them.

"I missed you guys so much! I'm not alone anymore!" Jazmyne cheered as she wiped her cheek of imaginary tears.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Brøken_Serenity

The girls were just sitting in the front row, talking about everything. "I'm so excited, 2nd Year in. We are so going to be famous soon." "I can't wait!" "Me either." "The fans." "The outfits." "The men." They all laugh at that. Magenta was the first to turn around, when she heard Jazmyne's voice from behind her.

She stood up and gave her friend a hug. "Your so dramatic...maybe even more than me sometimes." "Hey Jazzy!" "Hey Jazmyne." ArNBee and Iribella gave Jazmyne a hug. "What have you been up too?" Iribella was looking around the room, when she spotted her Partner In Crime, Levi.

She turned to the girls. "I'll be right back, girls. Levi is here." "Don't blow anything up...please." Magenta didn't say anything, she just watched Iribella strut over to the other group. Once Iribella got over to them, she slapped Levi lightly on the shoulder. "How've you been, ready to start trouble? Ha! Hey everybody!"

Iribella waved to the other people around her, Alessandra, Amber. She gave Trixie a hug. She didn't bother to say anything to Hiromasa. She just turned back to Levi. "Wow, I haven't seen you in like forever." Iribella was happy to see her old friend again.
v7iiL1Om.jpg
FzizolSm.jpg

[fieldbox="Jayden A. Parker, indigo, dashed"]
Jayden was ready for the world to open up and swallow him whole. Anything to save him from the mind numbing boredom that he was trudging through at the moment. Luckily, he was saved when some of his friends had made their way into the auditorium. Finally. I didn't know how long I would last. Quietly, he watched as they all took their seats and began to chat with one another. The brunet, deciding to leave Levi with his girlfriend and her friends, made his way towards the only girl group that he knew of, ♥ The Special Hearts ♥. He had been their director for about a year now, earning such a role when they first arrived at Lynix. Plopping down in the seat that use to belong to Iribella, he rested his back against it with a sigh. Facing the remaining two girls, the brunet said, "Hi." It was a simple greeting. At that moment, he noticed someone else among them. She seemed to be pretty close to the group. Waving slightly in her direction, he greeted her as well.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Wow. He was cute! Wasn't he the Special Hearts director? Jazmyne had seen him when he first started out as their director and she'd been extremely interested in him, plus the girls had always spoken positively about him. And even though she knew that Isabella flirted with him, it didn't really bother her because Isabella flirted with everyone. How was she supposed to react when he did such a cute little wave? Jazmyne could cry right now because she was sure he knew nothing about her or even who she was.

"I'm not dramatic, just really enthusiastic. I went skydiving and swam with sharks! Sharks! Who does that?!" Jazmyne answered the girls before she could forget.

"He's so cute..." Was the first thing Jazmyne said and while on the inside she was screaming at herself, she put on a playful pouty face before leaning on Aria and holding her arm as if she needed comfort because it was to much. Yea, being overdramatic was sort of her thing but hey, it was part of her charm.

"You're their director, right?" If he didn't know who she was, what was the harm in pretending she didn't know who he was? After this meeting with the cute boy named Jayden, she'd need to go gush about it to Levi and Hiromasa. She's a girl and even though she's a bit tomboyish, she's still a girl and a girl needs to vent.

♠Alessandra♠

@Brøken_Serenity
@Karma200
@DANAsaur @Kitsune @IceQueen
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Aless was about to say something when the headmistress walked on Stage and the whole room got quite. "Welcome to, or back for those that have spent last few years with us, Lynix's Idol Academy. I am HeadMistress Jada." She says before going off into rules and what not. Aless as normal don't pay much attention until she was called on. "I'd like to introduce to you, Alessandra Voltaire!" Aless sighs before strutting on stage. With a bright cheerful smile she waves. "Welcome. As you all might have already known, I am a writer of music, as well as a model and Director, who has been signed by Lynix Studios. This was no easy task and I encourage all of you to never give up and give it your best. For some it might seem easy, for others it can be difficult. But the burning desire for mastery of anything is where it starts. The desire you have to master it is more important than any perceived talent because that desire is where the talent starts. If you put in the time, it becomes part of you." Aless says with a bright smile and then walks off stage with a sigh. Taking her seat she curles up to Levi. After a few more minutes they were dismissed for lunch and to find their dorms along with their classes.

}{ Ryan & Nicole }{
Both Ryan and Nicole were late to orientation, because of their flight delays were enormously long. "I told you, we needed to just take a train. Then we wouldn't have had to wait at the damn airport for an hour Nikki." Ryan was a little pissed about being late, he didn't do late or fashionably late. "You know we could have just taken the private Jet with everyone else, but no because she was on the plane you had to insist on taking another plane." The girl, Nikki, referred to was one of the cast that Ryan got to spend time with, and shoot a few episodes with over in America. Nikki had the chance to design some of their outfits for the show, and she took it. Though things got complicated when the actress thought that her and Ryan were a thing, and then decided to try and get her fired because she thought Nikki was stealing Ryan away from her, in reality Ryan had absolutely no feelings for the snobbish actress. "You know for a fact, she would have been all like move, let me sit next to Ryan, your not his girlfriend so leave, why are you here? Ryan! You didn't like her just as much as I didn't, so please don't act like this is my fault." Ryan and Nikki made their way to a limo which waited for them to get out of the airport. "Oh, Yes Ryan I so didn't like her, and so I wanted to stay in a Airport all night long, because flying first class on a PRIVATE jet is so...boring!" Nikki spoke sarcastically, truth was her butt still hurt from the metal seat she slept in. Ryan chuckled at her, "See was that so hard to say? We will be able to get there in no time, just wait and see."
When the two were able to arrive...finally, Ryan only wanted to see one person at the moment, Magenta. "You know she's here stop being so... never mind. " Nikki laughed a little seeing Ryan like that, than she remembered how many times he talked about getting to see her today and the fun was sucked out of the air. She swore if they weren't a 'thing' they were going to be. When the limo stop Nikki examined her outfit, she had designed the dress with ease over the summer. Ryan too looked down to check his outfit, though for totally different reasons, he didn't want to look a fool like he did his freshman year coming in with much less than the others, material wise. It wasn't until his third week here that he recieved his paycheck for working with the cast of some Broadway production. Getting out of the limo Ryan looked over to Nikki, "I swear if your designs never make it big one day, the world ended before hand." Nikki laughed at his compliment, they were like brother and sister, this time the nice version.
As the two walked into the auditorium, they spotted most of everyone they knew. Ryan looked through the crowd and spotted the blonde his heart yearned for at the time, and then his depression started to kick. What if she wants nothing to do with me? he thought. Nikki must have read him like a book, cause in the next second she walked behind him and gave him a push, "Let's go lover boy." Walking up to them Ryan smiled and Nikki afford a grin with a slight wave "Hey, we finally made it."

Last edited:
♠Alessandra♠

@Brøken_Serenity
@Karma200
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red

Everyone was leaving by the time Nicole and Ryan popped up but all was well for them. "Hey!" Aless waves being friends with most everyone, even her rival Hiro. As the two aproched she leaned on Ambre casually while still having her fingers intwined with her beloved. "Ambre. I just noticed something. We could have all stayed in my house instead of the dorms where we have curfew and eating times." She says to her best friend. "I wonder if the repairs are finished?" She questions herself before pulling out her phone. Sending a quick text to her Aunt who watched the construction while she was away. After her phone goes off she smiles. "BACK TO SCHOOL PARTY AT MY PLACE!" Aless yells excitedly. Orantiation was on a Friday and school didn't start til Monday. The young woman's eyes sparkled as she got excited.

Trixie Springfields

Trixie let out a small giggle escape her soft, pink lips after hearing Aless' speech "Wow, you've come prepared" she teased as Aless is sitting back down to her chair. She giggled even more when Aless planned a back to school party at her house "Aww~" she whined "I'm gonna have headaches again~" she said to no one in particular and pouted, crossing her arms like a child "But I'm still coming to the party!" she exclaimed laughing out loud, earning a few looks from the other students.

Last edited:
Levi Harris
Mentioned Characters: Irebella, Jazmyne, Aless, Trixie, Amber, Hiro

(OOC: A lot happened without me so I'm making Levi react to all of it. This first part is just catching up)

He could hear everyone welcoming each-other back and spotted one couple making out as if the guy had enlisted in the army while summer was over. It was entirely ridiculous if you asked him. Thankfully nobody was asking him or else he would of given his strong opinions about that much public affection. He never was one to hold back on criticism over others. Especially with underclassmen, he tended to criticize them the most. "Hiro, man!" Levi closed his fist, holding it out to the man with a grin on his face. Hiro returned it quickly with a little 'woosh' sound effect as he pulled his fist away. He looked behind him to see the Special Hearts and Jazmyne interacting. "Jazzy." Levi waved over to her right before Irebella came towards him. He grinned at the girl, entirely forgetting his conversation with Trix-Are-For-Kids and Amethyst (as he currently remembered it anywho). "Trust me, I'm beyond ready to start as much trouble as I can in one day." He grinned at Irebella. He couldn't forget Irebella's name if he tried, they'd done way too much for that.

(OOC: This part is current)

Levi's fingers were intertwined with Aless' as they walked down the hallway. He had been pulled away from Iribella and Hiro but had motioned for Hiro to follow after him anyways. When the party was announces Levi grinned widely. "Why'd you yell it!? Now people who clearly aren't invited will think they are." Levi laughed but knew it'd be hilarious to watch the girl kick a couple lost puppies out of her party. "Nobody spike the punch this time." Levi rolled his eyes, though he knew he and Irebella would be the ones to spike it.​

Hiromasa Yuma
Mentioned Characters: Trixie, Amber, Levi

(OOC: This part is just catching up)

Hiromasa sat next to Trixie in the auditorium because the seat was behind Levi. Trixie only coincidentally sat there, if you asked him that's what he'd tell you anyhow. He was offered up a fist by his best friend and he easily returned it. "Woosh~" He added the little sound effect just for fun. Levi began talking to other people so Hiro focused on Amber and Trixie who he;d been previously speaking with. "I'm glad you're summer was great. I'd of invited you to be a camp counselor with me but after me and Levi it was closed. Besides, I'm sure you had more fun than we did." Hiro chuckled to Amber. "Your summer should have been great, there was no homework!" Hiro exclaimed to Trixie, letting out a small laugh at the end.

(OOC: Current)

Hiromasa walked out after Levi, "Wouldn't you be the one to spike the punch?" He rolled his eyes at Levi. "I won't let him get you drunk Trixie, if he needed my help in the first place for that." Hiro made a light joke, careful not to offend the girl. Levi pretended to gag, "What are you, her knight in shining armor?" Levi mocked teasingly. "Just call me Sir Hiromasa, always ready to save a Trixie-In-Distress." Hiro shot back at Levi, a enjoyable smile on his face at being back in the midst of things.​

♠Alessandra♠

@Brøken_Serenity
@Karma200
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red

The raven haired woman burst out into laughter at Hiro's comment. With a smirk on her face Aless wraps her arm around Levi. "Spiking drinks hmmm. Maybe I won't have to kick some freshies out. I mean watching them be drunk or better yet a drinking
game that then later involves everyone stripping and skinny dipping on the top floor. I mean liquor is easy to come by. The building I live in is a night club downstairs upstairs is my penthouse and on the roof is a garden with a giant ass pool and hot tub."
She mutters in he thought before looking up at him. "Oh but I guess if you spike the drinks I'll be sleeping in my bed alone." She winks teasingly before kissing his cheek. "Wouldn't want to end up having a random person in my bed now would we." Aless was a party animal but she knew when things go to out of hand. Simply putting it the girl knew how to throw one hell of a party. "It shall be slumber party. In other words you fuckers should bring other things to wear other then the clothing on your body. Things might get wet...naughty or not." She teases "I guess I should pick up a shit load of condoms while I'm out."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
❦Trixie Springfields❦

Trixie let out a giggle after hearing Levi's and Hiro's conversation. "Hey! I'm not as weak as you think." she punched Hiro playfully in the arm. She then cleared her throat and spoke in a ladylike manner "But thank you, Sir Hiromasa, for trying to protect such a lady like me." she curtsy then fished a handkerchief out of her pocket, holding it with her pinky "I pray that you take this as a token of my gratitude, for saving me from the evil drink spiker, Levi." she said while biting her lower lip, holding in her laughter.

"Anway..." she said facing Aless "Why pick up a condom when you want to get pregnant?" she asked her teasingly with a raised eyebrow "Come on, Aless, everyone knows you want to have Levi's babies!" she exclaimed releasing her laughter, holding her sides as she did so, her long red hair bouncing and her shoulders shaking slightly from laughter.

@Titana @Brøken_Serenity

♠Alessandra♠

@Brøken_Serenity
@DANAsaur @IceQueen

Aless looks at Trixie when a thought crossed her mind. She then looked at Levi and smirked slightly where no one saw before giving Trixie a straight face. "Oh. Well. I guess I never told you guys, now did I?" She asked looking down at her tummy which she smiled and rubbed gently "Levi's going to be a daddy." Looking up she waited for everyone's reaction to her little act before bursting out into a hysterical fit of laughter. She was holding her gut, the look on everyone's face was priceless and she was laughing so hard to the point she couldn't stop. Poor Aless was in tears as she died of laughter.

(Just so you guys knowing the lovely Aless is joking about baby)

Last edited by a moderator:
-|Amber|-
Amber had spent most of the time walking back on skin eve as her friends joked around. Sure, she would have loved to join in the conversation, but it was awkward. She never really did alcohol much, it was too close to her memories for her to drink much. Pursing her lips, she kept her hands shoved in her pockets, even at Aless news. She knew the girl would have told her first, and would be way more freaked out about it. Amber smiled and mumbled a soft "Congradulations." Staying more reserved than her usual self. She was already feeling down, Hiro obviously liked Trixie. She knew she was going to have to say something fast if she wanted to keep him.

Levi Harris
Mentioned Characters: Levi, Aless

"Don't be ridiculous, I have my own condoms." Levi was serious but his tone was joking. He was fully prepared for any, and he meant any, situation that could arise. When talk of him being the father of Aless' children sparked up it was just a tad uncomfortable. Not that the thought would stop him once the party started and he whisked Aless away to places that would remain secret. When Aless announced her, clearly false, pregnancy Levi added in "We're naming the baby Mary Juana." Levi felt clever for making the pun on the word Marijuana. He, despite his personality, didn't get into trouble with drugs or alcohol. He thought alcohol wasn't all that great, he only drunk it if it was in something like lemonade or punch and usually only at events. Though, Levi was known to be a pretty rowdy drunk.

When his girlfriend started laughing he gave a cocky grin, "If we had kids they'd take over the entire world." Levi kissed the woman's head, his lips quite comfortable in the soft hair that laid on top.

Hiromasa Yuma
Mentioned Characters: Hiromasa, Levi, Amber, Trixie

"Thank you milady!" Hiromasa took the hankerchief from her and waved it around like a trophy before returning it to her. "You shouldn't of told him it was a sleep over, I'm pretty sure Trojan extra small would be sold out." Hiro said, simply to go along with the conversation. The whole sex topic was a rather awkward conversation in general. Hiro was a teenage male so he wasn't going to lie and say he had no interest in sex. He simply felt like it was a private matter and frankly wasn't interested in hearing about Levi's plans to have at it with his lover. He changed the subject by asking Aless, "Tonight or tomorrow?"

"Amethyst-" Levi started talking. Hiromasa coughed out the word 'Amber' and Levi quickly recovered by pretending he was calling out to someone else and waving in the general direction of a cluster of sophomores.

[fieldbox="Jayden A. Parker, indigo, dashed"]
Jayden swore he heard something that involved the word 'cute', but brushed it off. His eyes travelled until they landed on the girl who had asked him a question. Blinking as he registered the simple question, he nodded as his response. "Yup, that's me. You're...Jazmyne, right?" He questioned with a tilt of his head and slightly furrowed eyebrows. The sight of her made something trigger inside of his mind and his wheels turn in an effort to remember her. The brunet knew that he had seen her before, but couldn't quite remember when and where. Probably here in Lynix. She is a pop star, after all, he thought as he waited for his assumption to be confirmed. It would absolutely suck if he was wrong. He always go embarrassed when he got someone's name wrong. It was one of the worst feelings in the world for him.

Suddenly, everyone was quiet as orientation finally began. Thank God. As expected, the orientation was quite short. The Headmistress spoke for a short time before introducing Aless, who happened to be Levi's girlfriend. Jayden sat silently as he listened to her inspiring words. When she finished and left the stage, the room broke out into a ruckus once more, seeming louder than before, as everyone got to their feet and began to exit the auditorium. He turned back around to face ArNBee, Magenta, and, by assumption, Jazmyne. Once again, his thoughts were interrupted by Aless yelling out how she was having a party at her home, explaining how it would be a slumber party and the things that would end up going down. Eyes glowing with excitement, the Director couldn't help but gush. "Hell yes. I'm definitely in need of a party right now."

[ @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Karma200 ]
[/fieldbox]