Lynix's Idol Academy [Sign Up]

@Brøken_Serenity yeah sure thing! I also was meaning to ask you this, but do you think Levi could be a possible love interest for Nicole?

@Autumn_Burns_Red I've already promised my baby Levi to someone else~ Sorry! So even if Nicole did have a crush on Levi, Levi wouldn't return her feelings.

Oh okay that is fine, no hard feelings! :)

@DANAsaur All, sounds good~ How do you want Hiromasa to feel about her in return? Is it, like, a one-way thing?

@Brøken_Serenity How about they both like each other but they are afraid to confess because they both value their friendship? ^_^

@DANAsaur *Adorableness meter explodes* Well, Hiro is actually not the kind of guy who'd be afraid to confess. Though maybe Hiro thinks she likes someone else so is being respectful of her wishes. I'll update my CS~

ArNBee:
@Karma200-Already Talked About Her and Jazmyne.
@Titana-Same.
@Autumn_Burns_Red-I think that ArNBee and Nicole would be cool friends, I would love to see how they play off each others nice and not so trusting personalities.
@IceQueen-I think Amber and ArNBee would be like the coolest friends, they both like to dance and listen to rap. They would have some great times.
@Kitsune-I don't know how they would be with each other, maybe they could be friends or we could work it out.
@DANAsaur-If Trixie can get through ArNBee's wall, they would be everlasting friends.
Magenta:
@Titana-Same.
@Autumn_Burns_Red-I was wondering if Ryan and Magenta could be each others Love Interests, he's the type of guy that she would need. Someone who shows her love, Magenta doesn't believe that anyone really will ever truly love her, that's something they both have in common, what do you think?
@IceQueen-Don't think Amber would like Magenta's snobby attitude and Magenta would probably just walk by Amber, without a care in the world.
@Kitsune-Same(probably wouldn't like Magenta)
@DANAsaur-I don't see them going anywhere together.
Iribella:
@Titana- Same.
@Autumn_Burns_Red-I think Iribella would just flirt with Ryan, because Magenta likes him and that's it. I don't know how Her and Nicole would act with each other.
@IceQueen-How would you think Amber would feel about Iribella's wild seductive ways?
@Kitsune-She'll probably try and seduce him, just to have some fun....just read your post lol He can be their director too, just makes Iribella want to seduce him more, if he's ready for that.
@DANAsaur-Her and Iribella could have some good times xD.

If I missed someone, or someone wants to do something with my chars, let me know. I will update the girls relationships tomorrow^^.​

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Whoop! He'll probably just end up being their director and only that, who knows (If that turns out to be the case, I'm totally cool with it). I was thinking about Iribella seducing Jayden and then he'd probably be all like "Haha, you're cute." before walking off or something. XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Shattered♦Secrets™ Whoop! He'll probably just end up being their director and only that, who knows (If that turns out to be the case, I'm totally cool with it). I was thinking about Iribella seducing Jayden and then he'd probably be all like "Haha, you're cute." before walking off or something. XD
xD, that would pissed her off rofl.

Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune, would you mind both my characters having a friendship with Jayden?

18594ce69d53a1e11dfd1197bda826dc.jpg

_|GENRAL CHARACTER STATISTICS|_

Role: Student

Occupant: Author/Model

Name: Daniel Ricord

Alias/Stage name: Dan Is Not On Fire

Ethnicity: English

Where Your From: London, England

Sexuality: Heterosexual

ecc6f893ae51190b9626b13bbabb32bd.jpg

_|RELATIONSHIPS|_

Love interests:

Friends:

Rivals:

Enemy's:

_|PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS|_

Height: 6'1"

Hair: Long, dark brown, swept to the side. He likes styling his hair, and is very fond of it.

Eyes: Brown

Distinguishing Marks: None

4e606498457a0d838faa786a61d9d823.jpg

General Appearance:
Dan is a generally willowy and awkward guy. He stands pretty tall, and his skin is very pale. His lips are
somewhat hued pinkish, and little muscle mass. He has very long limbs, and a side ish nose. He has thin
eyebrows, and large hands and feet.

Strengths:
Funny
Artistic
Videogames
Writing
Romance

Weaknesses:
His awkwardness
Activity
Decorating
Outdoors

_|MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS|_

Current Goal/Purpose:
To spread joy though writing

Aspirations:
To be known as a New York Times Best Seller

Hobbies:
Writing
Playing Videogames
Making jokes
Writing Poems

Talents:
Writing
Videogames
Some Skateboarding, just the basics

Inabilities:
Cooking
Flexibility
Acting Normal
Talking to strangers

Fears:
Monsters in the Dark

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:

Before/ Present Life:

WIP​

Last edited:
When everyone is settled into the rp I think it would be a good idea to have a party o.o that would make it easy for everyone to socialize. Plus, who doesn't want to play a drunk character? xD

Updated all the relationships.

@Kitsune They are The "Special" Hearts not Secret Hearts xD. A director should know the group's name lol.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ , you never told me how Magenta should get along with any of my charas.

&&& For everyone else my relationships were updated same-day but if you didn't know and want to check now you do~