Lyle and Blaise

"Yeah....Maybe you forget your dreams." Lyle stood and stretched. He walked to the fridge and took out some dog meat. He chewed on the partly cooked strip looking at Blaise. "Do you want some? It's dog"

Lyle laughs hard. "Oh my god Ha ha ha I should have known...You must part cat or something..Maybe we can find you something tommorrow."

Looks at him, "part cat?? what do you take me for?" Stands, "What to see what part of me is cat? I'm not some house hold tabby cat mind you." Hands on her hips looks at him.

Lyle laughed. "Meow!!" Lyle jumped on his bed and got on all fours. "Purr.." He stretched and wagged his butt in the air. He then pounced on an empty can. He stood and fell down laughing. "Sorry HAHAHa. Seriously I don't look at you as tabby or house cat..More of a uh Predator..Like a tigress or lioness." Lyle laid on his back looking up at Blaise. He beauty was deafening up close.

Looks confused as he crawls around like a cat, "Uhhhh what are you doing?" She says as she sits back down on her makeshift bed. This man/boy was strange, but she was curious.

"Joking." Lyle closed his eyes while laying on the floor. Blaise was hard to keep entertained. He was so tired the boy drifted to sleep right away. He dreamed of being the same as Blaise. He dreamed of a beautiful life with her.

Looks at Lyle curiously waiting for an answer, "hullo?" Bends down and looks over him. Reaches out her finger and pokes his forehead, hulloooooo?" He was asleep, he looked so peaceful when he slept. He didnt seem like he had any worries or threats, just him and his dreams.

Blaise steps down and sits next to the sleeping boy, he was cold. She curled up next to him and practically was purring as she drifted off to sleep. She dreamt that they could be equals and that he wasnt scared of the others anymore. She just wanted peace, but doubted anything would change.

Lyle awoke warm and well rested. He opened his eyes and grew red. He slowly and carefully got up not trying to wake Blaise up. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He tucked her in and stretched his muscles. He threw on another shirt and walked outside. He sighed taking in the fresh air.

He decided to make breakfast for Blaise. Lyle walked through the forest looking up in the trees. He spotted one not to high. Lyle shimmied up the tree and found a single egg. He also found a chick under a sleeping bird. He readied his backpack and flipped the nest in.

He walked back to the house and reached in the back pack. He found the big bird and snapped it's neck. He then took out the chick and layed it on the floor. The baby bird was all blue with a dark grey stripe down it's body. Lyle laughed watching the Chick try to fly and catch bugs. He turned back and started cooking the egg on the Frying pan. Once he was done with the egg he started plucking the feathers from the bird. He examined it and realized it was a blue jay. He felt a little sad but he had to do it. He then thought about the chick. He decided the Chick could be a nice gift to Blaise to do with whatever she pleases.

As the plucked bird was cooking on the pan Lyle checked on the baby. It was on Blaises chest jumping up and down. Lyle chuckled.

Wakes up with a snarl and flips over landing in a crouching position ready to attack. Pricks up her ears and Spots Lyle, then she hears the chirp. "Huh?" Cocks her head to the side and looks around. Seeing the little bird on the bed she walks over to it slowly. "Whats this?" Blaise asks as she picks it up gently. "Its adorable, where did you find it?! where is its mother?!" Clutches the bird close to her chest keeping it warm and trying to calm it down.

Sniffing the air she looks around, "Lyle?! You're cooking its mom in front of it!!? I mean, I may be a mutant but that's kinda cruel don't you think?!" Covers the tiny birds eyes.

(Sorry I'm back Lacrosse Season starting.)

Lyle Looked down thinking. He truly didn't think of it like that,Nor did he think the chick would know. He Shrugged and spoke.
"I..Well We gotta eat right?"

((Lol nw try to be on more pleeeease :) ))

"well yeah but.... i guess i should let him go then." Walks out to the entrance and sets him down, her tail flicking behind her head.