Lyle and Blaise

Lyle nodded. "I'm positive.Please eat up." Lyle walked around the station. He looked through all the windows and smiled. The coast was clear. He searched the cash register and found money. He shoved it in his pockets hoping it would help him with building a fire. He looked inside a nearby toolbox.

He found a wrench and some pliers. He went back in the room where the girl was. He sat beside her filling up the back pack.

Eats up hungrily, why is he letting me do this? Thought he would hate me like the others. looks at him curiously cocking her head to one side so her ears fall to one side.

Lyle notices the girl looking at him. Is she still hungry? Best to be careful. He scooted away a tad and zipped up the backpack. He stood and stretched. Lyle looked at the girl. "Come..I have a place we can stay at..It's pretty deep in Mutant territory though.."

Hangs her head, "you're still afraid of me, I'll help you all I can ok?" Runs out to grab her jacket.

Lyle looked at the girl sad. " I-I'm just not used to being near mutants." Lyle walked outside behind the girl. He wanted to be with her. Do I have a crush on her? Lyle watched her. She had a toned athletic body with gorgeous brown hair. She had eyes that you could get lost in. Lyle felt his heartbeat increase. He took a deep breathe and calmed down. It'll never happen. He walked with the girl through the woods towards his bunker. "So what's your name? I think you already know mine..It's Lyle"

"haha yes hi lyle" Gives him a cheery smile "My names Blaise " He scared of me... hes got a good reason, who could ever love a mutant. Follows behind him taking notice of everything.

Lyle lead the way through the tall trees. He looked behind him making sure Blaise was still behind him. He smiled at her and kept on. He stopped at a huge tree that's roots twisted and gnarled all around the ground. Lyle crouched and lifted a wooden pallet. He looked at Blaise and made a c'mon motion. He slid down and landed on his feet. He observed the place and smiled with pride. The room was pretty big (fit like 3 cars) It had a dozen dressers and a few cabinets on one wall.

Lyle had a huge bed ducked off in one corner. He had a table and 2 fridges. He had only one generator which powered the fridges. Unfortunately the generator was damaged during a storm. The wind turbine in the tree was struck by lightning making the generator crumble parts. Lyle waled to a dresser and opened it. He pulled out a sleeping bag and unraveled it on the floor. He looked at the girl smiling. "Well..This is my home..you're welcome here...That bed over there is yours." He walked over to the generator and sat down. He reached in his book bag and pulled out the wrench. He looked at the girl again. "There's some dog meat in the fridge and some water in the cabinets near the bed.." He looked back down and resumed trying to tighten loose nuts.

"A bed?" looks at him confused, "Uhhh pardon but what is that exactly?" Sits down next to him and watches intently as he works on the generator.

Lyle torques some bolts and gets them fitted. He looked over to the girl with a smile. He laughed still smiling. "A bed is where most humans slept before the nuclear fall out..Luckily for me This bed was here left by some old survivor. I've been waiting for his return for about 2 months now. I fear He won't return.,,You haven't seen him have you? He's about 6'3 bulky with light brown hair. He always wore sunglasses..Anyways You get the bed..You'll enjoy I hope..It's pretty soft and comfy." Lyle continued repairing the generator. Once he finished he stood up and walked to the fridge. He opened the fridge and stuck his hand inside. He smiled. "This is a fridge..We humans store our food in them..The cold makes most things last longer...You must've been born away from mankind..Who raised you? If you don't mind me asking?" He sat infront of the girl. He looked into her eyes getting lost in their beauty.

Blushes and looks away,"I- i wasnt really raised anywhere i just appeard... or thats all I remember." Sighs but looks back up at him smiling "Any who, why dont you take the bed youre human after all not me."

He stood and looked at the girl. "Are you sure? I have a feeling you've never slept in a bed...Beside It would be rude to make a girl sleep on the floor."

"Oh please, i sleep in trees most times the floor is nothing. So what i've never slept in a bed, I'm not kicking you out of yours

Lyle couldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to. He put his hands up in Surrender. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out 3 more sleeping bags. He stacked them around each other trying to make it comfy. He walked to his bed and pulled of the blanket. He placed it on the assortment of sleeping bags. He walked back and grabbed one of his pillows. He came back and set it on the blanket. "there you go miss tree sleeper. I hoe you're comfy.Goodnight." He walked over to the bed and jumped in. He tucked himself under the sheet and laid his head on the pillow. He laid staring at the ceiling wondering if there were others like Blaise.

Looks at the pile of, well, things curiously. Stands and walks over to it, "And you sleep on this?" I say sitting down on it.

He sat up. "Yes..You lay under the thick blanket and rest your head on the white soft cushion." He laughed to himself laying back down.

looks at him like hes crazy then shrugs, laying back she sighs."wow... this feels wonderful." burrows under the covers and pops her head out and shakes it to fix her ears. "thank you lyle."

"No problem Blaise" Lyle closed his eyes and fell fast asleep. He dreamed of his parents and his siblings. He dreamed about how his mother always made the best of things. He dreamed of how his father always knew what to say. A tear fell from Lyle's cheek as he slept...He missed them...

Flicks her ears up, what was wrong with lyle? stands and walks over and pokes him gently. "Lyle..... you ok?...."

Lyle was dreaming of his pet cat Mr.Samuel while he was poked. He awoke and fell out of his bed. He felt embarrassed,"Yeah I'm alright..Just some harsh memories up here.." He knocked on his head. He rubbed where he was poked. It was right between his ribs. "Jeez..That hurt Blaise." Lyle smiled at her and sat on the floor with his back against the bed. It was Obvious Blaise wasn't much for sleeping.

"Don't you have memories?Dreams?Nightmares? I've heard mutants don't have such things but I never believed it..." He looked at the girl, she seemed worried. "I'm fine Blaise.."

Jumps back diving into her "bed" . Peeks out hearing her name "I... well I think I dream sometimes but I really dont know."