1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Lydia's Partner Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by lxngdon, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there! My name is Lydia, as you can see. I just joined Iwaku yesterday and I already have a few roleplays going, but I have a few pairings I want to do. You can see them below:

[BCOLOR=#993366]ROMANCE (no sex)[/BCOLOR]

Vampire x Human

Mermaid/Merman x Human

Bad Boy x Good Girl

Popular x Outcast

High school student x High school student

PM ME IF INTERESTED

#1 lxngdon, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
  2. Any of these sound interesting to me! The mermaid/merman x human isn't as appealing as the others, but I can work with whatever! (:

3. @MarilynFae PM me please, and we'll discuss a plot.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I could play a fairly convincing outcast, possible sociopath. A vampire would also be interesting, however I'd most likely play it violently. Are you looking to RP everyday society?

5. Hey, I just joined too! Wonderful to meet another new person. I'd love to do a vampire x human RP since recently my interest in vampires has sparked once more. Of course I can do just about anything you want, so please respond, I would love to RP with another new person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.