lxngdon's roleplay search (mxm, mxf or fxf) UPDATED WITH FANDOM CRAVINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very much interested in doin an fxf RP with you, though none iof the pairings on there or fandoms seem to interest me.

PM me and we can discuss potential pairings and plots, etc...

Hi! I'd like to play something with you if you're interested, but i don't konw exactly what it could be. PM if you have a plot idea or look around my thread and tell me if something catches your eyes

Hey there, you PMed me previously about my one x one request. I understand I didn't put anything specific but that was my intention. I'm an easygoing roleplayer with much of my time being occupied elsewhere. I currently have a lot of responsibilities. I do, however, need a break sometimes and I often find it by either writing or roleplaying. Since I've hit the all feared creative wall of doom, I'm searching for something light and relatively simple.

I looked over what you're requesting and I'm interested in doing quite a bit from your list.

Bad girl x Good boy
Popular x Nerd
Musician x Artist
Psychologically disturbed x Popular
Single parent x Single parent

I've only done heterosexual couples but I'm willing to try a homosexual couple.

Hey there! I would love to do either The Mortal Instruments with you or Harry Potter with you! [maybe even both if you want to double and do a pairing in each!]

From Harry Potter I am truly craving either a Dramione pairing or a Dracco x OC pairing [leaning more toward the latter!] And I could easily play Harry or Cedric for you!

From TMI, I enjoy playing against Simon or Jace but I can also play them just as well and I can do Magnus and Alec too!

PM me if you're interested in any of these :)

Hey there! I would love to do either The Mortal Instruments with you or Harry Potter with you! [maybe even both if you want to double and do a pairing in each!]

From Harry Potter I am truly craving either a Dramione pairing or a Dracco x OC pairing [leaning more toward the latter!] And I could easily play Harry or Cedric for you!

From TMI, I enjoy playing against Simon or Jace but I can also play them just as well and I can do Magnus and Alec too!

PM me if you're interested in any of these :)
Who would play Draco? Me or you?

Hey~ I was interested in Rebel x Prep or Rebel x Cheerleader.

As far as role playing with me goes. I really love drama in 1 x 1s. So liked, breaking up, getting back together, cheating, thinking someones cheating, fights, jealous NPCs- you get the point! Obviously I like the romance, the cuteness and the sexy moments but I love spicing roleplays up with lots of drama. If you're up for that and you want to roleplay- yay. I just figured I give a warning because some people want their characters to be constantly happy with no issues and that bores me.

Hey~ I was interested in Rebel x Prep or Rebel x Cheerleader.

As far as role playing with me goes. I really love drama in 1 x 1s. So liked, breaking up, getting back together, cheating, thinking someones cheating, fights, jealous NPCs- you get the point! Obviously I like the romance, the cuteness and the sexy moments but I love spicing roleplays up with lots of drama. If you're up for that and you want to roleplay- yay. I just figured I give a warning because some people want their characters to be constantly happy with no issues and that bores me.
That all sounds just like me! Why don't you PM me?

Hello! I'm keen on the Dan Howell x OC pairing.
I have no preference in character, but I can say that I'm quite versed in the art of Dan Howell.
Do PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.