lxngdon's roleplay search (mxm, mxf or fxf) UPDATED WITH FANDOM CRAVINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster
[bg=#333333]
Hello, and welcome to my obnoxiously ambitious, ridiculously aesthetic, annoyingly Tumblr-esque request thread.

My name is lxngdon, as you can see. I hope you understand that I do not feel comfortable disclosing my real name on this website. I hope we can still be friends.

As you can probably tell by the location of this thread and the title, I am looking for long-term one x one roleplay partners who love romance and are willing to build a story with me. I am only a minor, but as I have absolutely no interest in writing any form of smut, as it discomforts me, I do not think that is very important, unless you do not feel comfortable roleplaying with teens, of course.

If you are interested in any of the pairings I list below, please PM me!
[/bg]

[bg=#333333]
What I expect from my partners, and what I will give in return.

- I expect adequate grammar and spelling. This is important to me, because if you have poor grammar or spelling I will most likely lose interest very quickly. I understand that everyone makes mistakes, so a minor slip-up will not faze me, but if you consistently have poor grammar I will probably drop the roleplay. In return for this I can promise high-quality writing, with proper grammar and spelling all of the time. This is because I also write stories, so I am used to proper format.

- I expect two or more decent-sized paragraphs per post. Sometimes I will write novels, other times I will write two paragraphs, but anything less than two will probably be hard for me to reply to. I understand if I did not give you much to reply to, but I will try my hardest to not do this.

- I am active most of the time I am awake. I do not expect you to reply one million times a day, but a few times a week would be nice. I am still in high school, so I understand if you are busy. I am also reduced to my phone quite a lot as I travel to visit family who does not have WiFi quite frequently, but even then, I will be online.

- I can only work with realistic face claims, and I require full character sheets before we start.

- I love swearing because I am a vulgar sinner. If you do not like swearing, please tell me so I don't make you uncomfortable.

- As you can tell by this obnoxious request thread, I love to decorate my posts. It makes me happy. I DO NOT expect you to pretty up your posts like I do, however.

- I want to COLLABORATE with you, so if you have any ideas whatsoever regarding the roleplay, please do not hesitate to ask! I am a friendly person and I will ALWAYS consider someone else's ideas!
[/bg]

[bg=#333333]
Pairings
I do not have any plots at hand just yet, so if you see any pairings you have an idea for, PLEASE tell me! If not, read over these pairings and let me know if you're interested in anything. All of these are applicable mxf or fxf. I can play either gender.

M O D E R N / S L I C E O F L I F E

High school student x High school student
Bad girl x Good boy
Bad boy x Good girl
Popular x Nerd
Musician x Artist
Thespian x Shy person
Rebel x Prep
Bullied x Bullies' sibling
Cheerleader x Rebel
Biker x Ballet
Dancer x Football player
New kid x School outcast
Psychologically disturbed x Popular
Single parent x Single parent
Teacher x Teacher

M O D E R N F A N T A S Y

Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Werewolf
Faerie x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Ghost x Human

[/bg]

[bg=#333333]
Fandoms
I am unfortunately limited to these fandoms, but not these pairings. If you have any other pairings for these fandoms, please let me know! I am fine playing either OC or canon characters. Bolded and underlined means I am craving this pairing.

H A R R Y P O T T E R

Draco x OC
Cedric x OC
Hermione x OC
Harry x OC
Luna x OC
Victoire Weasley x Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley x OC
Rose Weasley x OC
Scorpius Malfoy x OC
OC x OC

Newt Scamander x OC

S H A D O W H U N T E R S ( B O O K S )

Jace Herondale x OC
Isabelle Lightwood x OC
Simon Lewis x OC
Alec Lightwood x OC

Jem Carstairs x OC
Will Herondale x OC

Jessamine Lovelace x OC
Tiberius Blackthorn x OC
Julian Blackthorn x OC
Emma Blackthorn x OC
Mark Blackthorn x OC

OC x OC

A M E R I C A N H O R R O R S T O R Y

Tate Langdon x OC
Violet Harmon x OC
Kit Walker x OC
Madison Montgomery x OC
Zoe Benson x OC
Misty Day x OC
Jimmy Darling x OC
Maggie Esmerelda x OC
James Patrick March x OC
Tristan Duffy x OC
OC x OC

Y O U T U B E

Dan Howell x OC (female)
LeafyIsHere x OC
Zoella x OC
KickThePj x OC
PewDiePie x OC

C E L E B R I T I E S

Evan Peters x OC
Taissa Farmiga x OC
Evan Peters x Taissa Farmiga
Lana Del Rey x OC
Brendon Urie x OC

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
So......does 'Disney' include what Disney owns? Like Marvel? Cause I'd love the idea of playing the kids of superheroes.

Besides that, I'm also interested in Biker X ballet (me being the female biker and yours the male ballet just for switching things up and such, if that's fine).

So......does 'Disney' include what Disney owns? Like Marvel? Cause I'd love the idea of playing the kids of superheroes.

Besides that, I'm also interested in Biker X ballet (me being the female biker and yours the male ballet just for switching things up and such, if that's fine).
PMed

Reactions: noodle
Hello,

My name is Etch, pleasure to meet you. Forgive me if this is presumptuous, but I do believe I will enjoy roleplaying with you, based on my first impression. I hope you feel the same, as well, after reading what I have to say.

Before we speak of the roleplay, I'd like to let you know that I am also a teenager. I'm a freshman in high school, and I take pride in the fact that I'm at the top of my Advanced English class. I also find a disinterest in smut, although I'm a bit hesitant to roleplay with you because romance is stepping a bit out of my genre. I'd like to give it a go, however, although please forgive me if I am entirely incompetent at the subject.

I actually already have a plot in mind, as well as a character. I can go into more detail in PM's, but my character is named Justice Banner, although he commonly goes by Ius. He's the leader of a gang known as Shamash, which is named after a Babylonian god of justice of the same name. I will also go into more detail about Shamash in PM's, but the essentials are that Shamash takes pride in it's close bonds between members and undying loyalty to each other. I imagine you'd play a new member of Shamash that Ius has taken an interest in. Ius would take in an interest in a new member for one of two reasons: The new member is extremely violent and is breaking the rules of the gang, in which case Ius will attempt to guide him or her onto the right track through careful counseling, or the new member does not feel at home in the gang, and has trouble trusting the other members due to some terrible event in their past, in which case Ius would again attempt to guide him or her onto the right track in the same way.

I imagine a romance would develop more easily in the second scenario, where Ius finally breaks the ice between your character and the world, allowing your character to trust other people again, and your character is grateful to Ius for what he taught him, thus leading to a romance. However, it would likely start as a one-sided romance, as Ius is very popular in the gang (he's the leader....) and has many girls already after his heart. He's not really interested in romance, though, and has never really thought about it much. So, he'll kind of be playing hard-to-get.

Again, we can discuss this more in PM's, but this is what I got so far. Let me know what you think.

Etch~

Hello,

My name is Etch, pleasure to meet you. Forgive me if this is presumptuous, but I do believe I will enjoy roleplaying with you, based on my first impression. I hope you feel the same, as well, after reading what I have to say.

Before we speak of the roleplay, I'd like to let you know that I am also a teenager. I'm a freshman in high school, and I take pride in the fact that I'm at the top of my Advanced English class. I also find a disinterest in smut, although I'm a bit hesitant to roleplay with you because romance is stepping a bit out of my genre. I'd like to give it a go, however, although please forgive me if I am entirely incompetent at the subject.

I actually already have a plot in mind, as well as a character. I can go into more detail in PM's, but my character is named Justice Banner, although he commonly goes by Ius. He's the leader of a gang known as Shamash, which is named after a Babylonian god of justice of the same name. I will also go into more detail about Shamash in PM's, but the essentials are that Shamash takes pride in it's close bonds between members and undying loyalty to each other. I imagine you'd play a new member of Shamash that Ius has taken an interest in. Ius would take in an interest in a new member for one of two reasons: The new member is extremely violent and is breaking the rules of the gang, in which case Ius will attempt to guide him or her onto the right track through careful counseling, or the new member does not feel at home in the gang, and has trouble trusting the other members due to some terrible event in their past, in which case Ius would again attempt to guide him or her onto the right track in the same way.

I imagine a romance would develop more easily in the second scenario, where Ius finally breaks the ice between your character and the world, allowing your character to trust other people again, and your character is grateful to Ius for what he taught him, thus leading to a romance. However, it would likely start as a one-sided romance, as Ius is very popular in the gang (he's the leader....) and has many girls already after his heart. He's not really interested in romance, though, and has never really thought about it much. So, he'll kind of be playing hard-to-get.

Again, we can discuss this more in PM's, but this is what I got so far. Let me know what you think.

Etch~
I PMed you

I like the idea of Single Parents

I'm always interested in anything that involves werewolves, so if you'd like to discuss a werewolf based plot I'd love to.

FxF for me preferably.

I would love to do an Angel x Demon, Faerie x Human, Or Cheerleader x Rebel Rp, depending on what you would be in the mood for! I like MxF or FxF, and I currently am more in the mood for FxF

I would love to do an Angel x Demon, Faerie x Human, Or Cheerleader x Rebel Rp, depending on what you would be in the mood for! I like MxF or FxF, and I currently am more in the mood for FxF
Hi. PM me?

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Burning your eyes as I greet you. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00][BCOLOR=#000000]Now that I'm done with the eye burning text above, hello! I am Akaida, and any name you call me really. I'm not here to say anything flashy or long winded, except that I am interested in anything involving Harry Potter or Fantasy (though I prefer it in medieval settings cause I'm a NERD! Hue~). So, if you're interested, send me a reply to PM you, or PM me![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Burning your eyes as I greet you. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00][BCOLOR=#000000]Now that I'm done with the eye burning text above, hello! I am Akaida, and any name you call me really. I'm not here to say anything flashy or long winded, except that I am interested in anything involving Harry Potter or Fantasy (though I prefer it in medieval settings cause I'm a NERD! Hue~). So, if you're interested, send me a reply to PM you, or PM me![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
PM me please

Hello! Name's Calynna and I'm very interested in roleplaying with you! I think we should get along well because I have similar rules when it comes to a roleplay and I swear a lot too. Like a lot.

I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and was wondering if you'd be interested in a roleplay set in that universe! I'm currently trying to work on an OC but it would he easier to build her up with a plot or rough idea to go off of and I was thinking of pairing her with Draco if you could play him. In return I would be more than happy to play Cedric or Harry for you!

Pm me if this interests you! Thanks for your time :)

I was looking at the previous couple of people and they all love Harry Potter... >.< So now I feel kinda bad about expressing my interest in Harry Potter. :P In any case, I'm up for pretty much any pairing, so just tell me what you're craving and we can brainstorm a little!

I was looking at the previous couple of people and they all love Harry Potter... >.< So now I feel kinda bad about expressing my interest in Harry Potter. :P In any case, I'm up for pretty much any pairing, so just tell me what you're craving and we can brainstorm a little!
I'm actually craving Hermione. PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.