Luster's Test Zone

Name:
Nicknames:
Title: (are they from a famous family, royal, super rich, etc)
Sex:
Ethnicity:
Major:

Appearance

Height:
Weight:
Body Type:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Scars/Birthmarks:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Fashion Style:

Personality

Positive Personality Traits:
Negative Personality Traits:
Aspirations:
Fears:
Secrets:
Habits/Ticks:
Hobbies/Talents:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Kinks:
Turn-offs:

Relationships

Relationship Status:
Crush:
Friends:
Enemies:
Frienemies:
Exes:
Family:

History/Misc

History: (long and detailed or short and to the point, both are cool.)

Last edited:
Character Sheet

THEME SONG
NAME: Harper Ross
NICKNAMES: Harps, Harpy
BIRTH DATE: Feb 14th
SEXUALITY: Gay as fuck.
ETHNICITY: White.
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Broadway Costumer
CURRENT RESIDENCE: New York, New York
HAIR: Light brown with soft highlights
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 140
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: fabulous brows and a mischievous grin
BODY BUILD: Runner, slim, long. Sadly, flat chested.
CLOTHING STYLE: Trendy, feminine. Fan of avant garde High Fashion, bitches
HEALTH AILMENTS: None- fit as a fiddle. Almost thought she had an STD, but that was a false alarm.
LIKES: Musical theater, clothing, Frenchies, parties!, the beach, splurging on luxury goods, audio books, cream cheese- on pretty much everything, love <3
DISLIKES: Homophobes, The Bad Boy, silence/being alone, strawberries,
PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Easily distracted by a pretty face, not very strong,
FEARS:
-TPP finding out and hating her forever
-Dying alone- she finds love for others, but will she ever find it for herself?

SECRETS:
- Thinks she coerced the TPP into having sex with her (not actually the case)
- Slept with her manager (a male) during her internship to get her job
- Briefly stripped when she first went to NY
-Spilled dirt from a project all over wet floor- it looked like actual shit, she blamed another intern for 'shitting on the floor' and they got fired.

HABITS: Setting things on fire. Binge eating food. Spending too much money on clothing and fabric.
PERSONALITY: [ POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE TRAITS ]
THOUGHTS: [ What are you feelings on being blackmailed by a high school "friend?" Do you think he'll actually rat you out if you don't do what he says? Do you think if you all worked together, you could stop him and his girlfriend? Do you have any idea who the new girl could be? ]
HIDDEN DESIRES: Hook up with TPP again- despite all that happened, find someone to love
TABOOS:
RELATIONSHIPS:
The New Girl: Unsure if she's going to threaten her family.
The Bad Boy: Strong. Dislike.
The Pretty Boy Prince:
The Teen Idol:
The "Perfect" Princess: Well- that one drunk night happened. She adores Leah, but avoids her as much as possible.
The Major Wannabe:
The Sweetheart: What a QTPIE!!! Loved Drew in HS, but now pities them for the accident
The Nutcase: *Must mother to max degreeeeeeee!* <3 WooWoo
The "Dumb Blonde": Aw, little sister. Does her best to shelter their 'airhead' little sister
The Rich Bitch:
The Secret Homosexual: He's not living his best life, so Harper thinks she needs to help.
The Pretender:
The Varsity Jock:
EXTRA: [ Anything else you want or need to add ]

Last edited:
Train RP.jpg

cooltext288708491698261.png

cooltext288711390512657.png

The gleaming Metropolitan- one of the newest and finest stream trains this decade has ever seen. With stunning interior and powerful engine, only the elite could ever consider boarding this opulent vessel. Staffed to suit your every need, we, at Luxe Railways, guarantee your journey will be one unlike any other.

You, a wealthy traveler, are heading to China. You somehow managed to book a room (shared/unshared) on this exclusive trip in hopes of saving weeks of travel by boat. Everyone began at Prague, Czechoslovakia. The train then took a path through the country through Poland to Russia. Russia is not welcoming to all. The train trackers- poorly executed in hopes to open operations sooner, derailed. Stopped cold for a few days on the longest path between stops, the company offered expensive liquor to soothe the nerves of agitated travels.

A day before operations would resume, a murder occurred unbeknownst to the rest of the passengers. That evening, the butler who was to deliver the tea discovered the gruesome scene. Who murdered the victim? No one knew, but one thing everyone agreed on, if they didn't determine the culprit soon... who knows who would be next

A murderer is among you

cooltext288711409387603.png

Rules are simple. Don't be a dick. I reserve the right to kick you out for dickish behavior. Abide by Iwaku rules.

Characters should be complex- I will deny simplistic characters. Part of the CS will be submitted to me over pms, because guess what- not everyone shows all their cards. Your characters are encouraged to hate or dislike anyone and everyone. Even best friends have their flaws- things that bother you, things that make you jealous, etc.

As this rp is inspired by Murder on the Orient Express (2017), there will be a limited amount of time to determine whodunit. If your character searches an entire compartment- there will be a time associated with that. If you spend five minutes- you might or might not find something (I'll flip a coin.) If you spend an extended amount of time, you spent your time, and the chance of finding something will increase.

Because of this, posts (other than conversations or interactions) searching for clues will be shorter, because I let you know if something is found. If it's a small card and you're alone. You don't have to actually mention in your post what you found. If you're pulling out a two foot long sword in front of a crowd, you will mention it. I will let you know. I'll be entirely reasonable, because idc who wins. The thrill of the hunt is everything here.

In the discord server, I will poll the group to see if more murders will occur. As this will be player characters, this will be very difficult to conceal and will not necessarily happen.

2 private rooms are available. The rest are shared (I will pick your roommate ;) )

Finally, this is supposed to be fun. I encourage outfits of the day and references to the time- 1920s. This is the height of wealth and power... is it a surprise that such a murder has occurred?

Character Sheet

FC:
Name:

Small paragraph of physical description in the character's voice...

Notable Physical features: (list, not in voice- do they have bug eyes? what would others notice immediately?)

Nationality:

Stengths:
Weaknesses:
Life Goal: (to be fabulously wealthy? Loved? Famous?)

If your character is famous- what are they famous for? (this requires an explanation)

Public opinion of each character- (outwardly, how do they interact- not always how they truly feel. Include murder victim)
Public reason for heading to China:

PMED TO ME (@Lusterino)
Brief History:
Actual opinion of each character:

Reason for killing the victim: if you have a reason that would not be outwardly obvious (her new lover was your ex husband, for example), include that in the pm, and we'll talk about it.
Private reason for heading to China (if not the murderer):

I'll let you know if you're the murderer or not. DO NOT SHARE THIS INFO (or you'll be kicked, even you Muns <3)
The victim's profile will be up including their extended history soooooon.
Everyone must have a reason to have murdered the victim

Discord

Last edited:

Does this work?? This is a test to see if it will take up the full line but it might not work and I'll be veryvery very sad- maybe sad why does no one like me I'm not sure I can't decide probably because I am an asshole, why am I so depressed?

ssss

Last edited:

cooltext288870338535207.png

Harper had been working, for what felt like forever, on Star's birthday party. The whole pinksplosion of an event was going to be at the hottest club in all of the Hills. It took Harper months just to even get a chance to be considered. As at any given point, several event planners were begging for their event to be held at the exclusive club. The young Ross Heiress used all of her connections- her father's and her own to book this event. Somehow it happened. Now that the hardest part was over, the rest should've fallen in place perfectly. Gorgeous pink decorations (that would've been elegant had they been in a normally colored setting) were placed with care. The freshest flowers and the best food were but a necessity for the youngest Vanderpump's B-day Bash.

Stardust Vanderpump was practically her daughter, so Harper would roll over backwards to make her happy. All that planning and careful detail work was finally coming to fruition. The place was pink as fuck and Star looked pleased. As per the birthday girl's request, Harper was donned in a stunning pink versace dress. She certainly had a personal weakness for expensive clothing, second only to her weakness for all things musical theater. The 'Mom' of the group was eager to see what the rest of the group. It had been some time since they were together- each had gone off into the world after they graduated. There was, a blush dusted her cheeks, one in particular she had been dying to see. Dying was a relative term- she simultaneously wanted to avoid Leah and to wrap the church girl in her arms and so her how much fun sinning was. The unfortunate circumstances that befall some time ago still had Harper anxious- there were no shortage of homophobes in the Hills. Chief Watson was one of the first that came to mind.

W-what if Leah had gone to Watson and spoke about what had occurred all that time ago? Harper would never deny it. Since the incident, she hadn't lingered very long in LA at any given point except for now. Stomach churning, she kept her characteristic bright smile and waved to all the 'extras'- guests who were there because they were supposed to be invited but not because they were that important. Some, but not all, of that discomfort disappeared at the sight of the birthday girl. Her beaming grin acting as a balm. "Hey, Princess! I love you, too. Happy birthday! Just let me know if there's anything you need- anything at all."

As more guests arrived, Star, ever the social butterfly, went off, leaving Harper to casually stroll behind. Harper offered a few polite hellos, charming smiles, and warm hugs to those she recognized. For the rest of the people, she didn't even bother to acknowledge them. This very routine act, one she had grown accustomed to from all the other parties, was broken when she came across Leah. Leah. Damn, the girl was gorgeous as ever. Harper wish she could remember much of that night- it must've been wonderful. But the girl was the poster child for religious posterity, and as much as Harper wished she could pin the girl down and do unsavory things, she respected Leah too much as a person.

Harper offered a smile. Did it reach her eyes? She wasn't sure. All she did know was that she could feel the tension around her eyes- crinkled in an attempt to appear authentic. This was far more awkward than she had anticipated. She hoped no one around them noticed. She didn't want anyone to talk. Lord knows the wrong people already know too much. "I'm doing wonderful, Leah! How are you doing?" Should she go for a hug? To pretend everything is normal? She waffled on the issue for a moment before deciding to go ahead and reach out for a hug.

Last edited:
Name: Kestra Fairweather

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
d7a877960f91fc936c15de2902beef94.jpg

Category: Host

Weapons: Duel daggers- last half inch of the blade are serrated.

Personality: Silent. Devoted. Intense. Sincere. Blunt.

Name: Callon Galarin

Sexuality: Asexual- bi romantic

Appearance:
th

Category: Host

Weapons: Magical Longbow

Personality: Regal. Stubborn. Fair. Bossy. Charismatic.

Last edited:
Ezra Chen
There's only one happiness in life- love

BASIC
ID: Warlock
Name: Ezra Chen
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: (Description or List)
MAGIC
Spellbook:
Familiar Species:
Familiar Info: (Name, personality etc.)
INTERVIEW (You can substitute this with a bio if you want)
What is your family like? What are their names? How many siblings do you have?

How did you meet your familiar? Are they an animal or a magical creature?

How do you feel about trivies?

Where do you live and what do you live in?

What do you do for a living?

What is the greatest hardship you've ever faced?

What has been your happiest moment?

What are your pet peeves?

What do you fear?

What is your theme song?

Ezra Chen
Please don't actually call me Daddy
BASIC
ID: Warlock
Name: Ezra Chen
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Ezra is an odd fellow. Devoted to helping others find their true match (whether familiars and magic folk or magic folk with others of the same), Ezra spends more time on others than himself. A hopeless romantic, he learned early on that he could not perform the spell on himself- leaving him heartbroken and alone. Many are able to find acceptable familiars and partners on their own, but after finding perfect matches for others, he didn't want to settle for just anyone. He's thankful for his show where he can be the 'Love Daddy' the ladies refer to him as- suave, arrogant, and bold, instead of the normal quiet and reflective. Keeps him from thinking about his about his love life or lack there of. Uncomfortable with his own thoughts, he's trained himself to be an extrovert. His apartment looks like something out of a catalogue- more because he spends all of his time out and about with friends, his show, or appointments rather than any sort of personal style. (He has none, please don't ask him to stray from his precoordinated show outfits or his casual sweatpants)
tldr: generous, kind, lonely, romantic, two faced, self-critical, eager to please, dork, lighthearted
MAGIC
Spellbook:
Familiar Species: Animal- Doberman
Familiar Info: xxxxx
INTERVIEW (You can substitute this with a bio if you want)
What is your family like? What are their names? How many siblings do you have?
My family was strict, not the most outwardly loving. Their love was in making sure my sister and I were never without. My father's name was Jiāwěi . My mother's name was Yǎfāng. My sister is named Leah, and she's 4 years younger. She works in the medical field.
How did you meet your familiar? Are they an animal or a magical creature?
- We've yet to meet. I don't care what they look like, as long as they're the one for me. (Animal-Doberman)
-Trivies are fine. They make a decent portion of my television audience. $$$$$
Where do you live and what do you live in?
-I live downtown in a solid apartment. My stylist rates it a solid 8/10, but of course, she did design it...
What do you do for a living?
-I'm a television show host- Magically in Love. General love guru and run of the mill warlock.
-Finding love for others but not myself. Doing a 72 hour live show. I'm never letting my producer talk me into that again.
-Helping my first client- my sister, Leah, find her happiness. She started this all.
-Being late. Taking yourself too seriously. People who insist that pineapple cannot go on pizza.
What do you fear?
-A client coming back and telling me that I failed them. Death and human remains.
What is your theme song? Secret Link

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
* Maeve *
I'm sly, and I don't give a fox
BASIC

BASIC
Name: Maeve
Species: Red fox
Personality: Clever, careful, ambitious, patient, calm, perceptive, jealous, subtle, two-faced, proud, affectionate, restless. Loyal to some. Always 3 steps ahead.

INTERVIEW
Do you like your master? How do they treat you?
-We haven't met, but I have no doubt I'll have to whip her into shape. ;)

How did you meet your master?
-I saw her shopping... we've yet to meet officially, but I think someone with her lineage should be suitable.

-They're useful tools, but not worth much more.

-Living life as a fox for too long. Oh, and watching my littermates bond with unworthy witches and warlocks- they all eventually got tossed aside like garbage. They weren't careful enough, and she won't make the same mistake.

-It will be living in a human form. So much more fun.

-Poor hygiene. Stupidity. People who complain. Complacency.

What do you fear?
-Nothing. (Being tossed aside like her siblings, being inadequate, being rejected by her chose Mistress, finding human life unsatisfying)

What is your theme song? Song 1. Song 2.

BASIC INFO:
James Gale
Typically goes by Gale
17 year old.
Bisexual.
Male.
Air

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
ssss

3dfbe057a3b3ab6d6ac4653ff5deb11e.jpg

Air
Name. James Gale- goes by Gale.
Age. 17.
Sexuality. Bisexual.
Gender. Male.
Height. 6'3.
Weight. 195.
Skin tone. Bronzed.
Scars & birthmarks. Nothing noticeable.
Piercings & tattoos. None yet.

Personality. Gale is incredibly easy going and easy on the eyes (and he knows it), confident to the point of being a bit cocky, he's mostly a go with the flow type. He's loyal to a fault and is easy to manipulate into doing things he may not usually go for. He's a pretty happy go lucky kinda guy and would rarely display any type of negative emotion, because he refuses to bring down the mood. Eager to find the brighter side of things, but not obnoxiously cheerful. Life of the party type.

Likes. Takis. Good music. Good vibes. Video games. Math. His family /friends. Windy days. Fall nights. Action Movies. Alcohol. Beautiful people.
Dislikes. Hotheads. Strawberries. Books. Studying. Stubbornness. Salad. His first name. Being Idle. Being alone. Assholes. Know-it-alls.
Secrets. He recently caught his stepfather (who basically was his father) cheating on his mother.
Fears. Losing the only father he's known. Disappointing his family. Not being there for his friends.

History. Born to James Sr. Gale and Tanya Gale, James lived his first few years of life in a few tons over from Ravenswood. At about five years old, his parents divorced and Gale went to live with his mother in Ravenswood. His mother soon remarried to his stepfather Justin (lmao). Though Gale still spent time with his father, the Senior did not really pay all that much attention. So, Gale grew closer to his stepfather. His mother soon birthed another child, Marcus (10). Gale loves being a big brother, but with recent events (See- Secrets), he's worried that he won't get to see his brother as often or the man he calls Dad.

Friends.
Enemies.
Extra.
Familiar is a white tail buck??

Last edited:
Name: Ito Kana
Date of birth: January 6th, 2003
Nationality and native language: Japanese, Japanese.
Quirk: Roll for me :)

Appearance:

Height: 1.65 meters (5'5)
Weight: 61 kg (135 lbs)
Hair Color: Black.
Eye Color: Dark gray.

Personality: Kana has a serious nature at her core. Not unfriendly or unsocial, she certainly has the capability to make friends. However, many get the impression she is biding her time for something more. Her sense of humor is dry, often making jokes at someone's expense. She's petty as can be, but she does regularly practice forgiveness. Kana is not a loyal individual to just anyone. It takes years to really trust someone. However, she does her best to remain on good terms with as many as possible for diplomatic reasons, but she may not always be successful. Vain; compliments are a way to her heart.

Background: Born to Ito Masaharu (Father) and Ito Ayaka, Kana's life was relatively normal. Her father had always dreamed of being a hero (to the point of idolizing them), but his lack of useful quirk relegated him to general studies. Once upon a time, he was filled with ambitious ideas and dreams, and her mother was sold. The dreams did not pan out years later, and all they could do is keep working at the family owned convenience store to make end's meet. They were loving parents to Kana even if they were albeit unhappy in their circumstances. She always felt loved and supported, but there were points of contention between her and her parents. No matter what, her father remained an enthusiastic supporter of the pros like many others in their community. Kana saw the pros' lack of active involvement and felt disillusioned by this blatant hero worship. Her desire was to be a doctor or a lawyer, herself, but the lack of resources for so many years kept her from being competitive to get into those fields. She is willing to do what it takes to change her circumstances without relying on her quirk.

Hobbies: Does working in a convenience market in like all her free time count? Just kidding. Kana's hobbies include calligraphy, maintaining her aesthetic tumblr, and sneaking out to go to underground concerts. People watching is pretty fun, too.

Crime Convicted of: Extortion. Threatening violence.
Guilty?: Totally guilty.
Crime on paper: Extortion for financial gains. Threatening violence to keep victim quiet.
What actually happened: Kana found out that an upper class lawyer was accepting bribes from criminals in her area. Her neighborhood was not the best, and the lack of conviction and lack of proheroes in the area was frustrating. Children were not able to play safely. Moms had to scurry home from the grocery store. So, Kana did a little snooping and found out the lawyer, Nakamura-san, was not only accepting bribes but cheating on his wife with his secretary. She offered to keep the information a secret if he offered to pay a weekly stipend. He was amenable until his wife found out on her own.... There was not much to keep him friendly, but by then, she helped her family move into a nicer area, and she was willing to accept her consequences. She may have left some.. threatening notes as well.

Notes: She does not hate pros. She's annoyed that there is a huge degree of hero worship. Her motivations for actions are typically about "getting even". Sometimes the morally 'good' action aligns with her actions and sometimes it doesn't. Kana does not purposefully pursue unlawful actions. It all just happens.

GLASS HEARTS/MATCHMAKE:

The user of this quirk creates glass hearts filled with a pheromone type gas that makes other people fall in love with each other. While the glass hearts don't really help offensively unless to provide a distraction, they can work both defensively or help get the user up to higher places.

The quirk lets the user create two different types of hearts; throwables and frozen. The throwable hearts allows the user to toss these hearts like a molotov cocktail; they explode upon impact and everyone caught in the gas will be paired to the person standing closest to them. This can create a giant makeout session, or complicated love triangle, or quickie sessions should any kind of sexual attraction be present. The frozen hearts are the ones summoned in mid-air. They are immobile and fragile to the touch depending on the amount of gas emitted. The more gas inside of the heart, the sturdier the glass becomes. Can work well for a shield, or to create stairs that shatter upon impact (gotta climb fast).

Love Bomb:

The quirk allows the user to form "heart bombs" of hormone inducing pheromones. These throwable hearts are made of a thin layer muscle that can be tossed like a molotov cocktail' that explodes upon impact or punctured to leak the inner gas. One of three pheromone combinations can be used: oxytocin/vasopressin, dopamine/serotonin/norepinephrine, and testosterone/estrogen. Each has a varying effect on those exposed (minus the user). OV creates kinship and attachment. No one is considered an enemy. Major feelings of withdrawal the longer the victim is exposed. DSN creates attraction. Enemies are still existing, but attraction between individuals (either amplifying preexisting feelings or enhancing thoughts of current individuals) DSN creates feelings of exhilaration and euphoria while suppressing hunger. Can cause starvation if overly exposed and not in a ventilated environment. TE creates lust. Even if there is no sense of attraction, make out sessions can occur to fulfill that primal need. Heightens emotions, can turn enemies against each other.

The denser the gas, the more opaque. At higher levels, it can act as smoke screen. Additionally, the force the gas leaving the container in higher pressure can do work and propel those in the direction opposite the whole. These hearts come at a cost. They come from a small piece of muscle that slips through the ribcage (think of Momo). The heart diligently works to repair, but it leaves the user vulnerable to electro shocks (can stop heart). Also, use causes a brief moment of erratic heart beating. Great physical toll, requires lots of protein to supply the muscles.

I didn't make this shit Spectre did.

BEAUREGARD "Beau" CASSIDY
approx. age:

p.o.b.:

sex:

skillset:

hair color:

eye color:

height:

build:

blood type:

addl. notes:

Kalispel

Male

Gunner

Ashwood Brown

Blue

6'0 (183 cm)

Lean & Lengthy

B+

Dumbass.
Personal strengths:

Fearless nature. Sense of humor. Cold weather adept. Smooth talker.
Personal Weaknesses:

Stubborn as a bull. Technophobe. No filter.

IPPA Agent Profile
Biography

Born to a relatively poor family, adventure seeking Beauregard "Beau" Cassidy had dreams of going out west. Books were written of legendary cowboys- brave trailblazers who changed the face of a densely (but not largely) populate plane. Steam, horses- the plane was in the middle of a revolution unseen before, and Beau wanted to make his mark on the plane. So, he packed up his few belongings and bought the cheapest one-way ticket he could. There was no job already secured. No family, no friends, he was alone. A private cattle rancher offer Beau a room for his work, and that's all she wrote.

Unlike other farms in the area, the meat raised on this ranch did not go to others on Kalispel. The meat was shipped to far away lands that were unfathomable to even the most adventurous cowboys. These planes,
Displayed Skills:

High marksmanship skills (ranged) * Uncanny sense of direction * Can sleep anywhere. * Capable of picking of languages.
Known Modifications:

None at the moment

Last edited:

Our envy of others devours us most of all; Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Name: Leviathan
Nickname(s): Leev
Alias(es): Envy

Zodiac: Scorpio.
Height: 6'1
Distinguishing Features: Tons of tattoos, very often duplicates of those around him. A few, like the yellow-gold hyacinth wrapped around his upper bicep, are original ideas.

Creature: Art by Alfred Kern
Power Description: Hydrokinesis - the ability to manipulate water in all forms.

Relationships: Leviathan tries to remain on good terms with all. He walks the line of entitled asshole and charismatic charmer. He wants desperately to keep people around him, but there is also an intense feeling that he is being used by social climbs. Out of all his brothers, he is probably closest to Asmodeus. Lucifer is, by far, his least favorite brother due to his pride.
Friends: None, outside of his dog and his brothers, there are a few lords that Leviathan keeps in his pocket.
Enemies: None.
Lovers (If any): There have been all sorts of lovers in the past. Most understood the fling was temporary. Some used Leev as means to get closer to his brothers. He used some for feeling powerful. None of the relationshops were very healthy.
Other: Eve, Leviathan's Dobermann, is the number one girl in his life.

Biography:
Prior to becoming a demon, Leviathan, then known as Luke, was a simple, poor boy. His mother was a disgraced whore. His father was unknown. Much of his life was based around stealing from local merchants. One day, Luke was caught by a particularly vengeful fish merchant on the docks side of the village. The merchant cast Luke into the sea and he died.

As a demon, Leviathan has always desired what his 'brothers' had. Nothing he had for his own was enough, from lovers to praise. He deserved better than the lot he was given. Dutiful and loyal, why hadn't the High King given Leev more? The Sin of Envy snatched his brothers' cast aside lovers with the hope of feeling fulfillment, but instead, this only filled him with an intense sense of inadequacy. For now, his goal is to find a way to undercut his brothers and their clamor for power in any way possible.

Theme Song: Jesus Christ - Brand New or Handcuffs - Brand New
Extra(s): FC: David Alexander Flinn

Last edited:
PURIFIERS, CHURCH OF HUMANITY, & FRIENDS OF HUMANITY: All three of these groups go hand-in-hand. Most people that are members of one are members of the others as well. Since the public discovery of mutants, they have made it their mission in life to spread propaganda and fear-mongering. They detest all mutants, nuhumans, inhumans, and superpowered beings, but hate the mutants most of all. They are driven by fanatic religion, rejecting the belief of evolution. While the Church of Humanity and Friends of Humanity are pro-human, anti-mutant factions that are likely to be found protesting somewhere, the Purifiers are the militant ones. Purifiers are on par with the Klan; they enjoy hunting down mutants for sport (no matter the age). Some are even members of Sentinel Services. **Non-playable faction; open to characters being former members or victims**

Child of a Purified Faction head?
1569396056118.png

trained escaped blipped into plane

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.
(The Tempest. I.iv.148-158.)

Basic Information
Human Name: Ito Yua

Magical Girl Name: Tempest

Sexuality: Reluctantly bisexual.

Human Appearance:

388-3889510_anime-girl-render-1-by-niri14-dal55cg-anime.png

Ito Yua is a girl with simple, pin straight brown hair. Her eyes are a similar shade of ashy brown, similar to what her father would call the 'soulless eyes of her bitch mother'. Her skin and gait are both ghostly. Some would say she floats instead of walks. Her dress, much like the rest of her, is conservative. She prefers warmer Western styled clothing. In her opinion, there's nothing quite like a cozy sweater.

Magical Girl Appearance:

e56cab1881bec9d403c4a1539c27ece6.jpg

Ito Yua's Magical Form, Tempest, is what she would refer to as a ostentatious abomination. With her transformation, she gains cotton candy colored, knee length hair and a good 4 inches for a total height of 175 cm (she almost becomes cartoonishly long). She adorns her hair with winged roses. The primary colors of her dress and train change colors based on the abilities she most recently used. The dress is almost scandalously short with lots of ruffles and ribbons for decorations. Her shoes are laced up with ribbons.

Personality:

Yua would be described as a steadfast and loyal person to those she loves. Filial piety is a major driving force of her actions and feelings. More often than not, she demonstrates a very stony demeanor - reserved, yet polite. But once comfortable, she is kind yet naive. Rarely does someone get that close, especially if she considers them to be of a 'lower status' than her. This social stratification is not drive by any sort of maliciousness, but rather a deep desire to protect her family's image and stability.

When transformed into her Magical Girl form, a switch goes off, and her actions are driven by her turbulent emotions. Yua much prefers her normal human form over her Magical Girl form. She often feels embarrassed by the things she says and the way she acts in this state.

Likes: gardening, reading, candy, coffee, cats. Words of Affirmation and acts of service as love languages.

Dislikes: gambling, most men, tea and alcohol, extroverts, 'promiscuous; people', and politics. Chances are, she probably hates it.

Backstory:

Ito Yua was born to a highly traditional Japanese family. Her father, the only son of her grandfather, was set to inherit the long standing paper works company. The family company had provided wealth for generations as the finest producer of paper for stationary- regardless of purpose. Origami, school notebooks, business memos had been, in previous times, made of Ito paper. This was no longer the case. Technological advances had touched every method of note taking and message sending. Other than the affluent who kept paper for novel purposes and the overly traditional who preferred the handwritten method and traditional origami, the Japanese (and global) public would much rather write or audibly dictate their messages through their devices. The result was a company in increasing instability, but a family who acted as if they were in the height of power and affluence.

Yua was raised very much understanding 'red' days and 'black' days. Her grandfather and father did their best to keep the women in the family unaware of financial details, but the whispers of the dwindling help spoke volumes. The home, which used to be filled the brim with the noise of near-constant guests and a variety of help, had gone quiet. Now, the silence was deafening. Most of the noise remaining consisted of shouting from her father gambling away what money had been made on 'black' days and the harsh scolding her grandfathered doled out for her father on 'red' days. It was no secret her father was considered a failure by his own father. He had married well, but there were few other redeeming qualities. His lack of business acumen, his gambling addiction, and well, his lack of sons, prevented her grandfather from passing down the company. Yua felt like a ghost in her own home, and she had very few choices to restore her family to glory.

WIP.

Powers and Abilities

Human Skills & Talents: Flower arranging, calligraphy, traditional folk dance. Uncanny ability to disassemble minor machinery like vending machines and dispensers, archery. Surprisingly good at lying. Physically fit and capable of basic parkour.

Magical Girl Power(s) and Weapons:
--- Magically *gachapon machine (ex) with 5 types of gacha weather prizes, that when opened, become arrows
-------- Lightning: Arrow becomes a bolt of lightning with 200 mAmps when launched
-------- Seismic: Arrow causes minimum 8 Richter scale quakes where it lands
--------Tornado: Arrow launches strong currents into the air or ground (F4+)
-------- Rainbow: Arrow pathway becomes a rainbow bridge to travel fast from one location to the other
-------- Hale: Arrow launched into the atmosphere causes softball sized hail to fall from the sky.

Her bow, as depicted in the image above, is used for firing the arrows.

The gacha are essentially stored uses of powers. She can summon the individual arrows on her own accorded, however, repeated use becomes draining. The machine has to be refilled after every few fights. All gacha arrows can be extremely problematic for her fellow Magical Girls if not careful.

Human Weapons and Equipment: As a whole, Yua is noncombative. She is adept at a normal bow and arrow. "" carries a standard Swiss Army Knife for utility.

Corruption Level and Mutations: Minimum corruption thus far, roughly 2%.

Last edited: