Lurking In the Dark (Lottie X Kurai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivy has stopped and looked over at him giving a soft smile. "Hello Kovu." she said softly. "Ah...I don't know. I have always wanted to check this place out you know. I've heard rumors about this place and how bad things happens her. But you know just in the back of my mind I had a nagging feeling to come check it out." she told him gently. "What are you doing here?" she questioned before looking at the dog, her eyes seeming to light up in that moment. "Is this your dog?" she asked as she approached the two of them. "Oh can I pet him?" she asked, with out even getting an answer she was already reaching down to bet the large animal.

"He is adorable. You know I always wanted a pet, but my mom wouldn't let me, nor would my aunt." she laughed. "Well my aunt won't let me because she doesn't like it when I enjoy life." she said laughing again.

Kovu looked from Ivy and Odd then stepped aside to let her pet his companion. Odd peered up towards Ivy with a look of curiosity and tilted his head from one side to the other. "I basically live around these parts." Kovu muttered out. If the girl had heard him right, he wouldn't repeat himself. Odd flattened his ears as he felt the girl's hand on his head. Afterwards, it seemed though he seemed to relax around her. Kovu only watched and tilted his head slightly. Odd hadn't met anyone new in quite a while and it was new to him. Other than the fact that he's aided Kovu in scaring the kids around here.

"And this is Odd. He's a good friend of mine. He doesn't leave my side and I don't leave his. So long as I provide the attention he needs. He's an independent wolf, he is. I don't blame him for sticking around. There's no other place for him anyway so I took him under my care." Kovu's had Odd around for a few months already and it seemed that the two had a strong bond within a matter of days. "All he does is scare off anyone who wanders on in here. Though since he and I were messing around, I guess you wandered on in undisturbed." Kovu laughed softly and peered over towards the girl. "I take it your classes were. . .?" Now he was just waiting for the girl to complete that thought.

"Do you?" she asked him as she stood there petting his dog. "What's it like living here, is it as bad as everyone says?" she asked tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. "Aw, that is a cute name for a dog." she commented as he stood there. "Wait he is actually a wolf?" she asked shocked. "He seems like such a sweet animal, I would of never guessed it!"

"Classes were alright." she told him. "A lot of people were talking about how you had beat the crap out of Cody." she laughed slightly. "Hopefully there won't be any more fights after this incident." she told him kindly as she stood there before pulling away from the dog. "I can't stay around for too long though. My aunt will get mad at me and think I am doing something that will either end up giving me a bad rep, or getting me pregnant." she laughed.

He nodded and put his hands in his pockets. "It's not too bad around here. The only one making this place seem bad is Odd. He's been keeping a good number of people out for the past few weeks. Sure, he's a wolf and all but to be honest, I haven't seen him snap at someone just yet." He listened carefully to what more the girl had to say and kept his thoughts clear. Kovu was most definately the type to look as if he was listening but truely, he'd be thinking of something else. He scoffed at the thought of the fight again and glimpsed away for the rest of the conversation.

"I take it your aunt treats you more like a slave than a proper neice." his voice was distinctively filled with disgust that single thought seemed to be in mind. "What shame. I'd be glad for you to stop by every now and then if you'd like. It's the least I could do for you. Odd would maybe enjoy your presence here as well." With that said, he nodded at the fact that she wouldn't be here long. He'd ask if she'd like him to accompany her back at her home but he figured her aunt would have plenty of dissagreements there.

"What is that?" she questioned as she tilted her head to the side. "Does he just not like people and claimed this part of the town his or something?" she questioned. "And my aunt...she isn't too bad. I mean I am not a slave to her. We have workers and stuff so she bosses them around. I am just like an unwanted bug in the house. Kind of like a gnat." she laughed as she stood there.

"It would be nice to stop around here every now and then, and I love to make my aunt mad." she laughed again. "So really it would be a win win for me. I get out of the house and hang out with my new friends, and I make that old hag angry." she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I see." his eyes glimpsed at her then towards Odd who was simply inspecting the ground as if it were alien to him. Since the girl would have to leave soon, he couldn't help but wonder about a few things left and right. There was this odd thought lingering within his mind and a little mischeivous one that remained hanging just above his head. If she were to leave soon, then why not speak to her again a little later?

"How's about you meet up with me at the corner of the street just by the school's entrance? I'm sure we can talk further a little later if you'd like. Along with that, I'm sure we can think of ways to annoy your aunt further. It'd be quite the sight I'd love to see, come to think about it." he smiled and laughed softly to himself. Of course, he liked to do things that edged people onto the verge of insanity. Scaring away by standers that lingered within this street was more than enough fun. So adding another thing on his list would be something to take note of. It'd be a little more fun and a little more to look forward to.

(I had thought that I had responded to this. Sorry for the long, long delay >.< I know this won't happen again))

Status
Not open for further replies.