LURKER MEMBERS - Their shameful secrets!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
You've seen them. Lurker members, creeping around in the shadows. Dressed in shady colors, rarely seen. Some are famous and some are mysterious. But they ALL have shameful secrets! Forcing them to live their life in the Iwaku shadows, for fear!

I have managed to break in to Rory's super secret hidden lair and steal all of his notes about these strange Lurker creatures!

Porg helped shape Iwaku World, but did you know that he wears kitten fur undies?

Everyone knows Arsenal has, well, a really big arsenal of weapons. But did you know that he also has a collection of super cute pink teddy bears?

I recently heard that Kura steals the animals from her Vet Clinic and uses them to make imitation peanut butter! D:

Nino might of just had a baby, but she ALSO has a fetish for old wrinkled toes.

You might think Corvus is a very sweet girl, but if you take a look in her purse, you find the souls of orphaned puppies.

Sure, Ampoule USED to be everyone's favorite crush, but then she got that chin surgery and now everyone thinks she's Tegan.

Of course, this is just a FEW of our lurking members! Do YOU know any dirty secrets?

You know. I was gonna make something calling all the lurkers out but this is much more entertaining.

Glazer has left us. And took all the donuts with him. We can only imagine why.

(Giggity.)

Appearently I lurk so well I don't even get noticed on this thread...

'xcellent!!

You two have now posted and are no longer lurkers. Just people who don't post enough.

I have no idea what you're talking about! This thread is just to expose people's terrible secrets!

LIKE HOW PALONIS TAKES BATHS WITH LEMURS!

... son of a bitch...

This thread is full of disappointment and lies.

I SHOULD NEVER HAVE COME

It's because Pao touches himself at night.

You make that sound like it's something exclusive to me, Rory.

*glare*

I heard Mr. Popo (Kamikaze Sensei) has a penchant for wearing frilly dresses!

Jinx's name has the lurker colour now.

WE ALL KNOW THE REASON. IT HAS TO DO WITH KOREAN GIRLS AND ROBOTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

My sources indicate that GIBS asked a certain Admin to marry him..

Who and how after the break... My moneys on Rory.

Porg's real name is Porky Pig.

Everyone knows TAIN went to the sandbox. What people don't realize is he can't keep his sand castle up.

As for Sweet~Taboo, there was an accident with a raspberry. Her face has stuck that way.