Luricshia: Element's Chaos (Sign Ups)

I don't really know what's going on with Copper.

*Bows*
Miss Unii I'm quite positive you belong with Rekki. And Jazz is soon to be Braeden's.
That's what I see.
Our Iliana is very crafty.
And our Kitti is strange. Remind me not to tick you off, Kitti.

NAME:...Trevor Day
APPEARANCE: View attachment 3810He usually wears cargo pants, and usually no shirt.
PERSONALITY: Trevor likes the lady, hitting on them all the time, but after his last love, he can't keep them. He is tall, so very tall, smart but clumsy. He can be a bit of an ass and very lazy..
ELEMENT: Fire
ALTER ABILITY: He is great with guns. Knows all the names of all the guns ever made, and how to use them.
FALLEN NAME: Maicy

Name: Alana Ekanu

Physical appearance:

The years of solitude have given her admiral physical discipline. She had an athletic build with a semi muscular physique, and a curvaceous figure. She is only 5 feet tall, so her muscle tone isn't daunting due to her short stature. She has Dark copper skin, which has protected her from the sun well during her hours of physical self training. Being the Host of the Earth element has contributed to her strength, making her a formidable combatant to many full grown men. This often scares people because such power is not expected in one so small. Her tiny fists are deceivingly powerful.

She has curly black hair which she keeps shoulder length for convienience do to the sheer thickness of it. If left alone it could easily grow close to her middle back. Much to her shame, she often finds herself embaressed by it's unruly nature, but never admits it.

Her exotic, almond shaped eyes were inherited from her father. Other wise many would claim the her face is a sharper, more sprite-like version of her mother's. Sharp, angular chin, graceful neck, small nose, full lips and high cheek bones.

Her hazel green eyes, cat-like were another cause for childhood bullying. Whether is is a recessive gene handed down from her grandmother, or simply a result as being gifted with the power of the earth she does not know. They are also something that she finds herself semi conscious of. siblings often tormented her about it, as dark brown eyes were considered comforting in her village. Some had even accused her of being a demon. ( I don't know what time period this is, so i don't know what kind of culture she would be dealing with.)

due to her angular smile, dark skin, and bright, almost unnatural eyes She's known to have a smile that often times would be described as mischievous, even devilish in its charm. Indeed beautiful, but nonetheless avoided and misunderstood by the few people she chanced by, shooed away for being mistaken as a malicious wood nymph.

Ridiculous notion, yes. But sadly, the story of her life.

Outer personality:
Alana is a young woman With a soft, raspy voice who has spent most of her life in solitude. She seems to have an extremely shy, nervous energy. Prone to stuttering when pressured, many who are stronger in nature tend to try to control her. But once others get to know her, they are often surprised to find that she is loyal almost to the point of being self sacrificial. She has been known to endure tremendous amounts of pain, and will often volunteer to be the distraction so that others may live another day. However, just like she is be the first to sacrifice herself, she is also the first to question what seems to be an ulterior motive.

She is extremely observant. Unfortunately, she often will not confront the person in question, or discuss it with others, believing it to be a petty act of disloyalty. She believes strongly in obstaining from gossip. Unfortunately, this leads to problems when she catches suspicious activity she does not know to be unusual where others would immediately know betrayal for what it is. Due to the fact that she'd raised herself for most of her life, she sometimes does not know how to react to certain situations, or what is deemed a social taboo, and can be easily pushed into being a victim of a practical joke or even cruelty.

Her few friends find out the hard way that even though she may be loyal and lacking a sharp tongue, she has no qualm about giving a fairly strong blow to the face to 'Put them on the right way', or in other words, demand more respect for her loyalty. Many mistake her quiet, shy manner for weakness. Luckily, if given time, she forgives any wrong done against her. She tends to underestimate her own strength, so whether or not pesky trickster have an intact jaw to apologize is likely another matter.

The only things she considers unforgivable are rape, murder, torture, and few other things. She turns into a brutal, relentless harbinger of pain when she feels that others live are in danger,
making sure she is thorough in eliminating all her enemies.

Inner personality:
She holds an almost insurmountable pain of witnessing the loss of her sister to an infected wound after her family was murdered by a man from her mother's past. She holds it against herself for not being able to protect her family despite her gifts, knowing that if she'd been given the chance she would have gladly died so that they all would live. It is what drives her to value her life less than those of her peers. However, many do not know just how capable she is of brutality when protecting something she cherishes. In a way, she fears herself and what she is capable of when enraged.

Element: Earth
Solid, dependable, and nurturing. The guardian.

Other ability:
She can heal herself wholly to her original state, even grow back limbs. As long as she is not decapitated. She also has the ability to produce her own venom that can both soothe, heal, and torture. With a kiss she can take away pain, Produce an antedote to a venom or poison, and even cause unparalleled agony.

Fallen name: still Unknown.

NAME: Alice Montre
APPEARANCE: Alice has wavy black hair that reaches the middle of her back and light brown eyes. Her lips are bright red and her skin is slightly tan. She's athletically built.
PERSONALITY: She acts very much like a social butterfly but she rarely doesn't give out personal information such as her history or who she actually is. When she isn't in a big crowd, she acts more of her inner self. She gets very serious and cynical to the point where she pushes people away.
ELEMENT: Water (if I can't do water, then Dark is fine)
ALTER ABILITY: She is very agile and has great balance. It is very difficult to catch her when she is running at full speed.
FALLEN NAME:

Name: Schuylar Van Right
Appearance: Long blonde hair that falls gently passed her waist, A short Elfin body nearly engulfed in all her hair, She has gently features along with dark green eyes. A slender body and is usually wrapped in the most comfortable thing she can find.
Personality: Silent, Calm, Steady tempered. Can be spacey.
Element: Earth.
Alter Ability: Telepathy, She can speak through her mind, and read others breifly.

Is it possible for me to join this in anyway?

View attachment 4710
Personality: You may call her a sweet girl...But dont judge by her looks...She can betray you by the second...She inlove with great power
AA:she can look at the eyes of somebody and can control there thoughts when they are thick headed...or spaced out
Element:Wind
Fallen Name:Aniki

Is this still open? i wanna join? sounds like a good first Forum to get started in. And don't worry i have been rp'in for like 7 years. could i get a little more information about the world? or is it just earth in an alternate universe?