3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.
Here is the OOC: ALWAYS OPEN - OPEN SIGNUPS - Lunio OOC and Sign Ups

Alright so for this we'll be mainly focusing on one city, but you can make your character to be in another city you come up with, just ask permission and I'll add it to a list of cities in Redlum. So when it comes to the locations I'll let you guys be as creative as you want.

Cities
City name/ Earth Equivilante
Blue City/ New York

Mateo Rivera
Blue City

It was Saturday night and a week away from first semester finals, that night Mateo just wanted to enjoy his last saturday before he has to study like his life depends on or else his dad was gonna get mad at him. He could already hear the man's words if he were to fail 'te dije que estudiaras, pendejo!' (translation: I told you to study, dumbass!). The teen headed out of his house in the suburbs wearing dark blue ripped jeans under black leggings (cause it was cold as balls, and it's laundry day), a gray band shirt, black combat boots and a red flannel under his black hooded leather jacket, to his favourite place, The Blue Moon Cafe, he went there every Saturday because Saturday night is always Open Mic Night, and he wanted to go there to perform his self written songs. With his guitar case on his back when he got outside he put on his headphones which were hooked to his phone and stepped on his hover board to get to the cafe.

Once he got there he pulled his headphones down, placed his hover board under his arm and walked up to the counter. "Hey Mateo!" the barista said knowing the boy's name well since he's a weekly customer, and performer. "Sup, Steve" he greeted back to the barista "I'll take the usual" he said ordering, "comin' right up kiddo" he said, "oh by the way are you performing tonight again?" he asked the boy. Mateo nodded "Did you even have to ask? Hell yeah!" he responded, "awsome, so got any new songs or are you gonna perform the same ones as last time" Steve asked, "I've got one new song, and also I'm performing a couple of old ones" he said. "I'm sure you'll do great as always" the elder male said "your order will be up in about five minutes you can go take your seat and I'll call your name to get your drink" he said. "Thanks Steve" Mateo said before sitting down in a nearby table. As soon as he was seated he pulled out his white guitar which had drawing and designs on it made by him, as the teen started tuning his guitar.

Adel Klein
Blue City

Usually Saturday nights weren't too big for Adel, nor were Sundays. His mom didn't do much, she was just one of those stay at home mothers. Some days she baked, some days she sewed, sometimes she just slept all day. She was getting thinner so Adel was worrying more for her. He tries to convince her now and then to get out more but she just doesn't seem to be up to it at all. Unlike his mom, Adel doesn't like to stay cramped up inside the house too long. Sometimes he walks around the city until nightfall, or maybe he studies for school. Adel figured he should at least make an attempt at school so if he needs it he can land a decent job if he struggles getting one in the Police Department. His mom suggested this. He could be talking a walk, he could be sticking his nose in another mystery book, he could be studying for school, he could be cooking so his mom didn't have to, but he'd have time for all of that later. Just now, while he was watching TV with his mom (she was fast asleep), the news came on with another case. It wasn't a burglary or a kidnapping, but a murder. And the victim was a little girl at that. Details were left out but just the fact that she was so young was depressing enough. The murder was somewhere downtown, but the police cars could leave with all the evidence in less than thirty minutes so he would have to run.

Adel tugged on his old converses, being white you could see the dirt, and his brown leather jacket, rushing out of the door. His mom never bothered to lock the door so neither did he, but he was always wary. It was easy to forget about the front door though. Jumping out of the apartment he shared with his mom, he rushed down the stairs and towards the front doors of the hotel. He heard the bellhop sigh as he stumbled out. The sky was dark blue and nearing dark as he felt the crisp, night air hit his face. He rushed past the many people, past all of the shoppettes and to the scene. Police sirens filled the air and he automatically got behind a nearby tree. They wouldn't be getting rid of him this time.