Lunar❖???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey now, i'm a married man! only if the wife wants in ;)
She wants it, she just hasn't told you yet. ;) Prepare it for next valentines day :D

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
We are still talking about Sunny D right? -looks innocently at Raz-

And shall such a time descend on our mighty church?
4cf.jpg

I'm totally making use of this.

Reactions: Fluffy
They changed their name

*bows head* I am ashamed to say that I am a co GM for this group and after everything that ha happened while I was gone. I apologise to the admin and everyone else that was effected by the group and such *hangs head and sighs* I am sincerely sorry abut everything... i... *sighs* I am just really sorry... Looking back at the introduction and such I feel so ashamed... I am really sorry....

This Group is a Exclusive group only to the elite of Iwaku. Those who are active and is worthy of being known! To be in this group means a lot and with that everyone has the word ''Lunar'' before there ID name to show and represent there status and or loyalty to the group!

If they're so "elite," why is their grammar so awful?

They changed it now, apparently when they called themselves the "Elite" of Iwaku. They somehow didn't see what the term "Elite" meant by calling themselves that. They probably realized it now, but meh.

If they're so "elite," why is their grammar so awful?
I have to say that I didn't type that, I didn't really look at the description until so many people pointed it out... ^^;;

They changed it now, apparently when they called themselves the "Elite" of Iwaku. They somehow didn't see what the term "Elite" meant by calling themselves that. They probably realized it now, but meh.
Sorry i know I should just leave but I never approved of the word "elite" in the first place.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Everyone: I tried to make peace last night. I was in no way involved in the fight except for trying to calm everyone down. Alright? I tried calming everyone down. I was Switzerland, or the UN.

Everyone: I tried to make peace last night. I was in no way involved in the fight except for trying to calm everyone down. Alright? I tried calming everyone down. I was Switzerland, or the UN.
I know and I love you for that Paladin~ Thanks for taking my place while I was offline ^^;;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.