Lunar❖???

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU+KNOW+YOU+WANT+MY+SUNNY+D+_84899cd0f97d22bd2ce50fab95289615.jpg
Don't ask... just don't ask

• Love
Reactions: Mu
Rainbows has a time and a place. You can't just give them out like that. It needs to be divinely inspired first. Lawkheart is waiting for the signs.

The moon. I love moon.

@Lunar❖Milky Actually, to clarify the sunny D sun worship thing: After the last roast* came to an end, my drunken ass made up this sunny D joke. The sun fights the lunar cult, and drinks copious (probably outright poisonous) amounts of sunny D in a deranged obsession. We threw in Dark Souls references and made a shitpost, complete with avatar & signature themes. Some of that leaked here.

In reality, I've nothing personal against your group at any point. Sunny D just sounded like a hilarious joke to make and I hadn't made a shitpost thread in a while. If I (or others) actually felt strongly about your group, we'd either join it (out of appreciation), or report it (out of disgust). This whole "Lunar versus Solar" thing is a joke. Because the sun and the moon are often rivals.

I mean, Gwazi's Church has already been confirmed as the heretical offspring of the Sunny D joke. There's infighting in the solar cult, again, all for fun. :rotfl:

*The roasts are a series of typically scheduled events in which upwards of twenty five people over Skype get together to read role plays. These are done to dissect a role play to its basic parts, for humour, and for education: To better understand how things work, and to poke fun at common errors and misconceptions. Last roast, your Lunar group was stumbled upon, and we roasted some of your role plays. The Sunny D joke arose out of that, not to mock you, but to have a good laugh together as a group in and of ourselves. If it was made to mock you, you'd have been specifically called out: Not a generic moon cult that doesn't exist. :ferret:

I go out of my way to ensure that members of the forum do not get harassed or driven out for differences of taste, or skill level. Iwaku is a welcoming community, and I will not, in any way, shape, or form, dare threaten something that I love about this community. You're just as welcome here as I am, so long as we both play by the rules and behave like decent people. Never forget that. :ferret:

Don't we all love Sunny D? XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
Shit no!

Tropicana Orange Juice Light Pulp up in this bitch!

Reactions: Fluffy
Status
Not open for further replies.