Lunar❖???

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The cause"

What in the world is "the cause"
To spread truth, hope, happiness and enlightenment to all who will listen.
With a side of facehuggers, rainbows and now apparently drunkenness and love.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Lawkheart
At first glance it looks like a cult for the egotistical... and gives off a bad vibe... but I don't know the people apart of it so I won't judge them as a whole... I will still judge the idea.
or maybe they;re not so bad and just happen to be good friends who have an unfortunate way of posting up their group thread idea

Reactions: Hana and Holmishire
We're a cult. We're trying to summon the moon from Majora's Mask.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
You guys do know I was joking, right?

The heretic needs to have his eyes opened via closer inspection by the sunlight.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
This Group is a Exclusive group only to the elite of Iwaku. Those who are active and is worthy of being known! To be in this group means a lot and with that everyone has the word ''Lunar'' before there ID name to show and represent there status and or loyalty to the group!

Basically, it is just a bunch of people that have been here a year or less, that think if you are good enough to be part of the 'Elite' of Iwaku. Sounds pretty shitty seeing as if you aren't Lunar, then you aren't good or Elite.

Also, apparently it is copyrighted (lol)

I personally don't care about this group. To me, it just screams out "EGO!!!!!!!" like you thought, and gives off a big bad vibe.

This Group is a Exclusive group only to the elite of Iwaku. Those who are active and is worthy of being known! To be in this group means a lot, and with that everyone has the word ''Lunar'' before there ID name to show and represent there status and/or loyalty to the group!

Basically, it is just a bunch of people that have been here a year or less, that think if you are good enough to be part of the 'Elite' of Iwaku. Sounds pretty shitty seeing as if you aren't Lunar, then you aren't good or Elite.

Also, apparently it is copyrighted (lol)

I personally don't care about this group. To me, it just screams out "EGO!!!!!!!" like you thought, and gives off a big bad vibe.
Really it just seems kinda embarrassing.

No, I've encountered one of the people that made that group, and they had atrocious English skills before this group was even a thing.

I suggest we make a counter group to this called the Sun Bros.

levelupstudios-levelupstudios-sunbros-art-750.jpg

Why not....

Solar(Name)

SunBro❖Gwazi Magnum

Reactions: Hana and Faithviper
I would like to remind everyone that bad mouthing a group, regardless of how they paint themselves, is generally frowned upon.

Let's try to keep it light.

...I dig the solar/sunrbro thing.

Is this your great plan, Gwazi? Assimilate all faiths under one, that you might spread shitposting to all the world?

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
Is this your great plan, Gwazi? Assimilate all faiths under one, that you might spread shitposting to all the world?
To be fair I was already getting started on the sun bros for a while anyways.
I just happened to be away when Brovo pulled that surprise Roast and took the Sun Bros by storm.

But yes, all faiths united under one would make us all much stronger, more enlightened, and most importantly enjoy even more jolly cooperation.

Now Praise the Sun and fight for Iwaku's freedom while wearing a facehugger on your head.

Needs more Sunny D and less Sunbro O_O

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.