Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
There's a lunar eclipse happening tonight, in America for sure, but all over the world, maybe. Don't know if there is anyone out there who would enjoy that, but I thought it was worth mentioning, just in case you didn't know.

Consult your local Google for more information. It knows far more than I ever will. But if any of you do stay up for the blood moon, post some pictures! I'd love to see them.

I'm so taking pictures of it and I'll post a few since I'll be able to see really good from my house.
Sparkles for the amazing blood moon (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Reactions: Fijoli
;_; I hope I'll get to see it. There are a lot of clouds in the sky now. It's supposed to show up on my end in a couple hours, I think.

We watched it as a family. It was shady outside.

It doesn't matter how many of them I see, they are always so amazing to stare at. O___O

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Me, I fell asleep and slept soundly through the whole night. But I'm glad that some of you got to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.