2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Poppins

Lulunopia
THE SHY BUNNY

Welcome

Before I begin I just want to extend a warm welcome to everyone reading this. Many of you don't know me but some may remember me from a few months ago or from a few years ago but under the name Lulunopia. To them I wanna say hi, sorry for the disappearance shit came up and emotions went wild and...yea a lot's been going on. 2020 was not really a shit year for me but I was super emotional and had to step away. Though this year isn't going much better :( But! Never-the-less I continue on. So if you are still here after all that I ask that you read through everything carefully please and thank you :D

About Me

• I am 20 years old...finally. I mean I'm not happy about it because I'm getting old and my little brother is turning 4 (;-; they grow up so fast) but I am one step closer to being 21 so that's fun I guess.
  • I am huge into astrology, wicca, meditation, and mythology of all kinds so if you're into that thing let me break something down for you. I am a Gemini Sun, Virgo Moon, and Aries Rising who is scared of confrontation and has no idea how to make friends :/
  • I love OOC chat and will gladly be your friend, seeing as I have none irl...if you don't count my love. But anyway, yea, let's be friends please! Forewarning I am awkward as hell and I have little idea on how to make friends. I never really got the chance to make many friends as a child.
  • When it comes to my writing I can write out novel sized posts if I'm inspired or it can be 2+ with the same inspiration. It all depends on what I feel is needed. Also depends on what my partner gives me.
  • I can post anywhere from once a day to once a week. I can either be very busy or I'll have a lot of lazy days. There is never an in-between.
  • I have been rping for 4 years now and writing for 6 years. Guess I could say I'm an advanced writer but I am still learning new things. Which is needed to help me develop the book I'm writing.
  • I prefer to write women character but can write for men as well. I'm just a woman so I'm more familiar with a woman. But I'll gladly play a male character if you would like :)
  • When it comes to smut I do have no go's like toilet play, vore, gore, other things. Just ask before be delve into it to make sure we are both okay with what's going on. No want for anyone to get upset or triggered or anything like that.

Pairings

Modern
  • Jock x Nerd
  • Prep x Outcast
  • Single Parent x Child's Teacher
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Soldier x Nurse
  • Model x Shy Photographer
  • Soulmates

Fantasy
  • God x Peasant
  • Witch x Wizard
  • Prince x Witch
  • God x Goddess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Peasant x Royalty
  • Shy Maid x Tyrant King
  • Werewolf x werewolf
  • Werewolf x Vampire

Modern-Fantasy
  • Vampire x Human
  • God/Goddess x Human
  • Demi-god x Human
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Elemental x Elemental

Feel free to recommend a pairing, I'm open to new things :)

Fandoms

• Naruto
  • Fairy Tail
  • One Piece
  • Harry Potter
  • House of Night
  • My Hero Academia
  • Death Note
  • Disenchantment
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Supernatural
  • Soul Eater
  • Rick and Morty
  • Gravity Falls
  • Pokémon

Plots

Only Because I Must

The year is 2020 and the supernatural world is in chaos. The werewolves and vampires have broken their peace treaty and are in a full out war. In the mess Character B gets attacked by a group of vampires, turning him/her into one. Character B lost and confused stumbles onto werewolf territory where Character A finds him/her. Character A explains to Character B that he/she is a vampire and offers him/her a spot in their ranks. Character A being the beta of his/her pack, he/she has to watch Character B and live with them. Will love blossom or will Character B fall to darkness?

Waiting too Long

In a school for benders there live two teachers. Character A is the English teacher while Character B is the Defense teacher. Character A and Character B have crushes on each other but, neither know the other has a crush on them. Though in a world of benders it isn't all cupcakes and rainbows. The world is at war with itself. One side wants there to be a single leader, a man named John Harrington. While the other side wants the council to remain the way it is. The headmaster of the school James Yonn is one of the strongest benders and hasn't chosen a side. Character A follows the headmaster faithfully while Character B has their doubts. Will they fall to the wrong path or will they stay on the side of good.

More TBA
Theme Song: Ur So F**king Cool - Tones and I

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Peregrine
Hi, Hello...I'd be interested in doing the elemental x elemental.

Hi, Hello...I'd be interested in doing the elemental x elemental.
Hi! Shoot me a pm with a short little introduction and we can get to chatting :)

Reactions: UnknownAras
Still looking! Will be coming up with mini plots soon!

Still looking!

Looking still!

Heyo! Maybe I could test my luck? XD

Reactions: Lulunopia
Looking again!

If your in the mind for it to still be looking. Send me a message since I like how you structured your stuff. Great aesthetic all around.