L

Lulunopia

Original poster

d06da77f6524c7439fea9ad6c3803b83.png

[fieldbox="About Me, #422E52, solid, 15, Book Antiqua"]
Welcome​
Hello, my names Lulunopia, call me Lulu or Lu. I'm seventeen going to be 18 next month and have been rping for about 3 years now. My grammar and spelling depend on if I'm awake or not but, mostly it's good seeing as if I'm dead on my feet I stay away from the internet. Never know what you'll find at 3 in the morning. Anyho, I am still in high school(Senior) but, I do online school so my schedule is mostly clear when I'm not sleeping or going to appointments or hanging with my family. In the fall however my scheduale will be busy as I'm going to be starting my first year of college as well as being a highschool student. Yikes. That's mostly all there is to know about me other than I'm writing a book on wattpad but, I'd rather not talk about that. It's a work in progress. Shoot me a pm if you'er up for rping with me!
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Expectations, #422E52, solid, 15, Book Antiqua"]STUFF YOU MIGHT LIKE THAT I LIKE
  • Romance
  • Lots of angst
  • Mostly plot
  • Fantasy
  • Dark humor
  • Sad backgrounds
  • Fluff
  • 3+ paragraphs average (Sometimes less depending on what I'm given)

STUFF YOU MIGHT DO THAT I LIKE

• 2+ paragraphs average
  • Doesn't mind swearing
  • Good grammar and spelling
  • Can put up with my nonsense
  • Will let me know if they'll be gone for a while (I'll do the same)
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Fandoms and Pairings, #422E52, solid, 15, Book Antiqua"]PAIRINGS
  • Werewolf x Human *
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Witch x Wizard
  • Witch x Princess/Prince * (Has plot below)
  • Hunter/Huntress x Supernatural Creature
  • Angel x Demon
  • Demon x Human
  • Soldier x Nurse
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl

FANDOM'S

• Harry Potter
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Supernatural
  • Fairy Tail
  • Naruto
  • One Piece
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Death Note
  • Fallout 4
  • Steven Universe
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Plots, #422E52, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]Once Upon A Time
The kingdom has fallen ill and no one seems to be able to find a cure. There only hope, the 'cruel' witch that lives in the woods. The prince/princess has taken it upon themselves to seek out the witch with out anyone knowing. The only problem. The prince/princess has no idea if the witch will accept or what her price with be. The witch, in exchange for curing the kingdom, asks for the prince or princess to be there servant for one year.

Waiting Too Long
In a school of benders who's school is being threated by outside forces live two teachers. These teachers have crushes on the other but, both are to afraid to tell the other. Character A being an english teacher and Character B being a defense teacher. The war outside their school becomes too much and after many months of being safe the barrier keeping them safe breaks. Now everyone is perparing for war and the two teachers are wondering if they should confess before it's too late.

Only Because I Must
The year is 2018 and the supernatural world is in chaos. The werewolves and vampires have broken there peace treaty and are in a full out war. In the mess Character B gets attacked by a group of vampires, turning him/her into one. Character B lost and confused stumbles onto werewolf territory where Character A finds him/her. Character A explains to Character B that he/she is a vampire and offers him/her a spot in there ranks. Character A being the beta of his/her pack, he/she has to watch Character B and live with them. Will love blossom or will Character B fall to darkness?

Dark And Light
In the afterlife there are two side, Angles and Demons. To keep balance one rule stands don't fall in love with the other side. Sadly two beings break this rule. An angel is stationed on earth in New York City. He/she works at a book store but, on their day off they help anyone in need.
A demon also resides in New York City. He/she lives in a studio appartment and works as a defense lawyer. This demon is the second in command of their army and harnesses the power of fear and shadows to strike fear into the hearts of man. When these two meet there world turns upside down as they fall in love; neither knowing the others true identity untill it's too late.[/fieldbox]