2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
It was just supposed to be one night. You were supposed to come in, maybe play some games with her, make her dinner and then put her to bed. Then you could just watch TV until her parents came back the next morning.

It was supposed to be so simple. Why did you have to mess it up so badly?

He was pressuring you. He wanted to have a good time, but he didn't have a place. You knew it was wrong to put out the invitation, but you just thought he was oh so cute.

She came alone because she's always there. No matter how hard you try to avoid her and get him alone, she's always right there. Watching and waiting for you to screw up.

And then there was him. He was just worried. He thought you were going in too deep, and you were weren't you?

Yeah. You bit off more than you could chew. And now you're screwed.

Because her parents told you to never interrupt her sleep. That if you woke her up things could get bad. They gave you a lullaby that you could sing to her if anything happened. But they knew your were a good kid and you would do what's right. But apparently they were wrong.

You woke her up, and in turn you awoke the hell that was inside of her. She controls the house and so there's no escape. All the openings are sealed and the paper with the lullaby on it is in her room. Now you and your friends have to get to it in order to sooth her rage.

Will you make it before morning?

I don't think you will.

Rules:
Site rules apply.
If you didn't understand the description above here's a cheat sheet: [Highlight] A girl is supposed to babysit a little girl for her parents who are going on a trip and will be back in the morning. Her parents tell the girl not to wake the little girl once she's asleep, because bad things will happen. The girl invites a boy, a girl and another boy to her house for a little get together and they accidentally wake the little girl up. The little girl gets pissed and turns out to have a demon inside of her and she throws a tantrum and traps the four teens inside. Thankfully, before the parents of the little girl left, they told the babysitter that if the little girl did get woken up, she could sing her a lullaby (that they wrote down on a paper). Unfortunately, the little girl grabbed the paper and locked it in her room.
One paragraph per post. Minimum eight sentences.
Third person, past tense.
No godmodding.
No killing or hurting of the Little girl.
The first post will be me setting the tone of the story, however I will not be playing the main character.
There are only three available spots.
This rp will be very short, if it goes well I'll make another mini horror rp.
Try to keep to the personality bases that I defined above.
The Little girl will be played by me, but she's basically an npc.
No abused characters.

Character Sheet
[Font should match the font I used in the summary, for whatever character you choose. So for example if you chose the main character the font should be green]

[Appearance/ Real only]
Name:
Personality:
Brief Bio: [At least three sentences]
Relationships: [Define relationships with the other three characters. ]

Last edited:
Would it be possible for me to just reserve a spot for now?
I don't care which gender, really, but I'm on mobile right now so I can't yet post CS. >.<

@TheRealHermione
Sure, but if others come and have ready to go to CSs then you might lose your spot.

Then nevermind. I won't be able to log on until afternoon.

[Appearance/ Real only]
images

Name: Alice

Personality: Rarely stable with her emotions but the best at giving advice and helping others. Very spiritual; especially when it comes to mind body relaxation and horoscopes, pisces, when she's in a relationship she will open up entirely to her partner trusting them with her innermost thoughts and secrets, extremely social which is often mistaken for flirty however she is very loyal

Brief Bio:
Has been in and out of the hospital on multiple occasions due to suicide attempts initiated by her manic bipolar depression and anxiety. Her parents divorced when she was 10 and is a huge daddy's girl. Is an only child and lives with her Dad. Has trouble with accepting her issues and to cope with them she drinks herself into oblivion on weekends by herself.

Relationships:

He: Alice's major crush
She: Alice's ex best friend
Him: Alice's best guy friend

@Ana
Sorry but that personality doesn't fit the 'You' character at all. You could try for the 'She' though.

Well if it works a lot better for the 'She' character, would you like me to just switch the role to her?

That'd be good thanks.

[Appearance/ Real only]
images

Name: Alice

Personality: Rarely stable with her emotions but the best at giving advice and helping others. Very spiritual; especially when it comes to mind body relaxation and horoscopes, pisces, when she's in a relationship she will open up entirely to her partner trusting them with her innermost thoughts and secrets, extremely social which is often mistaken for flirty however she is very loyal

Brief Bio: Has been in and out of the hospital on multiple occasions due to suicide attempts initiated by her manic bipolar depression and anxiety. Her parents divorced when she was 10 and is a huge daddy's girl. Is an only child and lives with her Dad. Has trouble with accepting her issues and to cope with them she drinks herself into oblivion on weekends by herself.

Relationships:

He: N/A
You: Alice's ex best friend
Him: Alice's best guy friend

@Ana

If you pay attention to the description above; The He character would be the friend of the you character. And the she character would have some type of relationship with the He character.