Lüc

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wrong wrong wrong...you humans have NO right for second chances. If you just listen and do what you're told in the first place you would not need second chances would you? God has been given second chances for too long. But NO MORE!" He said angrily reading her thoughts. As he spoke the ground rumbled but eventually he calmed down. "I don't think you're special but he does. And I'm going to prove him wrong and show you the truth. Humans don't belong here. I claim this world. This whole world to myself and to my angels. We know and respect how to treat this world. Not humans. They don't know anything they don't even care. All humans fall to sin. Even you. But until you do I'll have to be patient and watch protect" he said trudging back and forth like he was talking to himself out loud

"And what about you?" she asked. He could not have been perfect. Otherwise he would have never fallen. She could feel a pain in her heart for him, as she slowly stood up. "You seem to lack love, which may have been your downfall." She had this strange urge to try to comfort him, calm him down, even hug him. She would never do so, for the fear in her prevented it, but she did want to help him. "We may have a hard time as humans, but we can do things right. Just sometimes it takes time or even someone to show us. I hope I can show you that I mean well and possibly be proof."

Luc was about to get angry when she try to turn the tables on him. "Your wrong....and you're right. I lack love for humans, but not for this earth, not for my brother's, angels, not even God or....her" he says remembering someone. When he looked at Melanie it looked like.she was covered in light and she reminded very much for her "Evadaer..." he said to her as a tear fell across his face. Then he wiped is snapping back into reality. "It was humans that were the instrument of my downfall. I was perfect and I can be again...."
He opens the door for her. "We have to go. It's not safe here. They will try to kill you. You already met one of them. Follow me to someplace safe and I will explain everything"

They? Who are they? And wasn't he one of the ones trying to kill her? "Seeing as humans are God's creation, should you love them?" She was going to ask about 'her' but now was not the time. It didn't feel right, because it gave her an odd feeling in her stomach. "And who are they," She could not help but ask.

Should she really be following the man - fallen angel - that has already killed three people in front of her? Then again, he was saving her each time, and she wanted to have faith in him. That he would do something right. It was a burden in her heart to want to heal him somehow, but she could not figure out why. She was of that type of nature, and has seen many people who had been given up on turn into people who did right. It was an amazing thing to see, and somehow she wanted to see it in him.

This woman was getting on his nerves with all the questions. "Please you humans are the worst creation god has ever created. Why would I love something so foul and goes out ruining all others creations of God. Animal's plants the water, earth all ruined because of you humans. Now quiet the may be listening. The demons. You met one already. A fellow servant of mine possessed your friend. Demons can only come through this world by possessing humans as vessels. But some try to use the as portals to escape and there are even stronger one who try to escape as I did. They will be here soon. They will try to betray me and kill you so I will stop them before it happens. "
A limo pulled up to them. Luc opened the door. "Get in"

She shook her head as she climbed into the limo. Hopefully she wouldn't regret this. But why would they only be after her? Wouldn't they be after all mankind? "Just answer me this: I know you said I am special - almost like Jesus himself. How is this true? How are you so sure? And why do you hate me so much for it? I -I keep having this feeling of attachment to you and I shouldn't. You scare me yet all I want to do is help you. Try to help heal that broken heart of yours and show you that I am not just some filthy scum. It actually hurts me more than it should that you think so lowly of me."

She sighed. She wished she could explain better. He was supposed to be the baddest of the bad, yet all she wanted to do was help him. Somehow, she believed that there was good in him. That he is able to love and love deeply. Almost as if she had felt it before.

Luc listened to her questions. He wasn't sure how he could explain that she chosen and that she an angel reborn in human form. The same angel that he once loved more than anything else in the world.
"You've seen the glowing light that has lead you to me right? You can see what no one else can see. That should be one sign. If you know who I am, then you know if I could I could annihilate you at will. But the truth is I can't. I made a deal and I'm sealed by my word that no harm will come to you. I was chosen to protect the thing I loathe the most" he then looks at her and can only see the light of his beautiful wife in her eyes. "The truth is I don't hate you. You have the soul of an angel someone that I knew long ago...that's how we are connected"

This caused Melanie to pause. "And that is why you hate me so much," she whispered, getting a slight clue to the man - angel/demon - in front of her. She knew she shouldn't ask another question, but something in her wouldn't be denied. "And why did you make that deal Luc? What was it? You could have passed, I would have been okay," she replied as she slowly put her hand on his. She didn't know what brought her to this action.

A huge part of her was questioning what she was doing, thinking he'd retaliate. But part of her wanted to comfort him and felt as if this physical contact might be the way to do it. "You shouldn't do something that makes you so uncomfortable. I don't want that for you. I just want you to be happy and to understand-" She paused.

Understand? Understand what? She shook her head as if trying to sort her mind and slowly backed away. What in the world was going on? Was the angel someone he loved? The one for whom he had shed a tear? She turned away and slightly closed her eyes, trying to piece things together. Thing were happening very quickly, and it scared her.

Luc looked at her after the last thing she said. Her words sounded comforting. It was unheard of a human showing kindness to the devil. Some one he had every reason to hate and the went for her. Yet this woman whose eyes reflects the light of God was showing compassion. Some tha Luc haven't felt for eons.
"You don't understand. This deal I made was the only way I could escape my prison and have any chance of claiming what belongs to me. It's God's final.test for us Melanie. There is a war coming Melanie. The battle between angels and demons will be fought here in this city. But before that happens I have one last chance to prove that mankind is unworthy to inherit the earth. I If I win this world will exist only for the angels and the extinction of the human race. If I lose I will be subjected to self reflection and force to fight for the angels stopping the apocalypse. Then I go back to that prison for another hundred thousand years"

That made Melanie pause. "Why? Why are you so desperate to show that humans are so unworthy? We are not all bad. We may be flawed, but are not to be completely wiped out from existing. There is good in us all, just sometimes we slip away. I mean..." she tried to think of a good example. What in the world would help to change his mind? Nothing. Nothing came to mind. But then she realized it was because she was trying to think of something to prove everything at once.

That wouldn't work. She would have to show over time the true nature of a person: to love others. To help. To care. To be there for one another. A lot of people have lost their way, but in the deep of all hearts, everyone posses that love for at least one person.

And may that is true for Luc. "What about me?" She took a deep breath. This could go so wrong. "I am a normal human. Do you think I deserve to be killed?" She looked at him with hope. She hoped his answer wouldn't be completely negative, but she expected him to say something insulting. For that, she would work on a response.

Luc had a hard time defending his case. Some how her words were like daggers that pierce his heart. Humans were flawed yet good. But he could not believe that man would choose good over bad. Nor did he believes that they could improve. He imagined just how beautiful the world would be if it was taken care of by angels. He didn't want to kill humans. He just wished that they were never born so the earth would never ruined.

But when he heard her voice. And looked on her face. He couldn't help but feel something he has never felt for a very long time.
Hope. He felt hope, whether it was for himself or for humans it was a positive emotion and that would change him.
"I Don't know... I want to save this world. Your kind is hurting it. Your kind is making the planet sick. And I don't know any other way to stop you. "

"Then don't stop us; help us. Teach us the error of our ways," Melanie responded. "I mean, if I was told different things on how to help that would actually work or that is actually effective, then I would. I just lack the knowledge. As does many people." That look. That look he gave her - it was enough to make her smile. It means there might be a chance. "What can I do to help," she asked. She would just have to be the example. No better way to have him believe then to show him.

She put her hands back in her own lap, but she had her right hand rub her left lightly. She was nervous. She knew he promised to protect her so he wouldn't hurt her, but how was she supposed to convince him. She said a quiet prayer in her mind to try to figure the best way to go. "There is hope..."

Lucifer's mood change when she said that . "Teach you the error of your ways? What do you think I created hell for? To teach you what happens when you go against gods will. What can you do to help? Can you stop war? Stop starvation, stop the killing of animals? Can you stop oil companies from drilling into the earth or stop the destruction of the ozone layer? Can you make the people stop.stealing, raping or killing eachother? Yes Melanie that is a good question just what can you do to help? The truth is humans know what they can do to help this world. But they choose to help themselves. Well....most of them at least. You're right Melanie about one thing. As long as there is people like you in this world. There is hope

Status
Not open for further replies.