Ludicrous Defiance

"Is that what you think?" she muttered. Aw fuck. She was about to break her big rule again. And frankly, at the moment she didn't give a shit. Canada curled her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together behind him. Her hands gripping in to his hair, at first to pet and tease as she relished being nibbled. But then she was tugging his head back, forcing him to look up at her as she cast him a wicked smirk.

"Want and doing are such different things, Kilikat. What I want is to tear off all your clothes, bend you backwards, and probably get myself fired. Buuuuut what I'm gonna dooo..." Was get back to work. ...In a minute. Her train of thought derailed when she took a pitstop at kissing the corner of his mouth, down his jaw and then grazing her teeth gently at his ear.

Killian didn't say anything. He didn't have to. Instead, he ran a hand over Canada's shirt - which by now was so wet as to be practically see-through - slowly sliding up her belly and then her side, and then finally to her breast, which he teased as he began to trail kisses down her neck to her collarbone. When the kisses reached the collar of her shirt, he moved up again, nipping lightly at her throat, then dipping down to lick her now-hard nipples through the shirt as he traced her breasts.

His other hand, meanwhile, slid up and then back down to her ass, this time under the sodden panties. He gripped her ass and ran his forefinger along the base of her spine between her ass cheeks.

"What are you going to do, hmm, babe?"

Aw shit. What she wanted to say was lost within a sea of pleasant grumbling and aching throb of nips she wished would stop screaming to attention when she was trying so, so hard to be a good girl.

Okay, maybe good girl wasn't the right word for it. Her legs tightened, drawing him in good close as she braced her back against the cold shower wall to grind against him. Even through those soggy cargos he wore, she could feel that rock hard shaft against her panties. Just begging for a little bit of Canada's special brand of attention.

Canada laughed, a slow wicked little melody. Biting her bottom lip, she looked much like the cheshire cat with nothing but deviousness on the mind. She nuzzled against his cheek, griping his shoulders tight with her hands before letting them drift down over his chest. One dancing it's way even further, hooking in to the waistband of his short and giving a sharp enough tug to pop the button right off.

"Changed my mind. Decided I'll fuck your brains out and get fired... kay?" she muttered in to his.

Killian's deep chuckle was almost a purr as he nibbled on Canada's ear in return. "I think I can deal with that."

His right hand came further down her ass, taking the panties with them, and he rocked his hips forward, sliding his dick across her slick labia. He shifted her up, nipping at her throat as he did so, and rocked his hips back. Another short thrust slid the head of his cock into her pussy, and he eased his grip on her, letting gravity impale her on him. His left hand continued playing with her nipples even as he pulled back and began a slow, deliberate thrust that promised more...

A sharp gasp and a groan as her head tilted back to rest against the cold shower wall. Her hair, now soaking wet and dripping with water just over her shoulders was, sending faint green trails of color from her hasty dying beading down her skin. Canada's arm hooked around his neck, solid and strong while she braced her upper back against the tiles. Thrusting her hips forward to meet his in a hard, hasty movement, it was a delicate balancing act to tilt to the side and reach down with her other hand. In a display of dexterity and flexible bending, she reached under her leg to grasp a firm grip of his balls. Teeth flashing with a smarmy grin at his expression.

Killian shuddered as Canada worked his balls. He kept going slowly for a minute, and then she lost hold as he suddenly thrust much more forcefully. He grabbed her hand and pinned both her wrists above her head as he pounded into her, each thrust ending as deep inside her as was physically possible.

"Aw.. fuck..!" came her breathy curse. A cross between plaintiff and oh so filled with bliss. Her fingers flexed against the restraint of his hands holding her wrists. Wanting to touch, claw, just have her hands all over him. Canada shifted and writhed as his body pressed up firm against hers. The heat being a stark contrast to the coolness of the shower walls. She bit in to her lip, moaning at the maddening twinges of her bare breasts rubbing up against his chest with every pounding thrust he made.

"Sh-shit Killikat..! You're driving me up the wall...!" and she wasn't speaking literally! Canada gasped as the muscles between her thighs contracted, squeeze. Shuddered with a burst of euphoric sensation. Her legs tightened around his hips, drawing him in even as she bucked and squirmed.

"Goddamn, Canada," Killian rasped as her already-tight pussy tightened around his shaft. Her legs tightening around him meant that he couldn't pull back as far as he had been, but that didn't stop his thrusting. He kept going until he felt her cum and heard her scream out her orgasm. Then he let her arms down and buried himself in her.

"Fuck..."

Canada dropped her arms around his neck, pressing her forehead against his temple as she tried to catch her breath. Her chest heaved with every intake of air, and her body shook gently when she started to laugh.

"Godammed you're a spitfire mother fucker..." she muttered in to his ear. Canada wasn't in any rush to move, but she supposed they'd actually have to take a real shower now.